PDA

View Full Version : Other Guys Stealing My Hits

pherohero
11-21-2005, 11:30 AM
What is

the typical reason for this? I figure it's either I'm using too much (so the scent seems like it's coming from

everywhere) or I'm using too little (so they cant localize it). Let us know what your solutions have been to this

problem.

avillax
11-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Hasn't happen to me, maybe you

should have a long talk with your friends. Or just try to act as the dominant male, so girls would figure out who

has it.

DUKE3100
11-21-2005, 12:22 PM
It can and does happen when you

are wearing mones but fail to capitalize. In fact I notice it a lot when I hang out around couples and have the

stuff on. The girl is always all over him when I am wearing none. With nol people are real talkative but if you dont

engage them in conversation they may engage the person next to you into it. A lot of time they will engage you

though. Mones + Action = results.

pherohero
11-21-2005, 12:50 PM
The couple effect you just

mentioned might be more of a conscious move. It seems to be the only way they can rationalize feeling so sexual at

the moment: by diverting it to their spouses.

But I'm discussing something very different from that. I may even

be talking and behaving dominantly, and indicating (to the best of my abilities) that I'm the guy that has it, but

the silent guy next to me will still get my hits. When I'm not wearing nones, none of us will get as overt hits.

The funny thing is that I used to get (and keep) all my hits when I was scrawny and less built. Now that I'm a

lot bigger, it seems I'm either less attractive or need more mones(?).

I'm suspecting it has more to do with

using a dose that is more 'localizable.'

NaughtieGirl
11-21-2005, 12:58 PM
The couple

effect you just mentioned might be more of a conscious move. It seems to be the only way they can rationalize

feeling so sexual at the moment: by diverting it to their spouses.

But I'm discussing something very different

from that. I may even be talking and behaving dominantly, and indicating (to the best of my abilities) that I'm the

guy that has it, but the silent guy next to me will still get my hits. When I'm not wearing nones, none of us will

get as overt hits.

The funny thing is that I used to get (and keep) all my hits when I was scrawny and less

built. Now that I'm a lot bigger, it seems I'm either less attractive or need more mones(?).

I'm suspecting

it has more to do with using a dose that is more 'localizable.'

Maybe now that you are bigger (from

working out?) you need to adjust the None downwards? You might come across as intimidating more so than before?

Especially if you are behaving as the "man in charge". The Nol might put people in the mood to interact, but the

(possible) None- OD makes them direct their attention to a less threatening target?

Pure conjecture here.

:think:

DUKE3100
11-21-2005, 12:59 PM
???? maybe you need to be more

laid back and approachable with the extra none you are producing with lifting and stuff.....I really dont know what

to say to that without seeing it happen....

CptKipling
11-21-2005, 01:10 PM
If you really are acting

dominant enough, maybe you are just not doing the right things to get their interest and keep it.

How old are

you and how long ago, when you were "scrawny", was it when you were enjoying more success?

Mtnjim
11-21-2005, 01:26 PM
This has been discussed before.

Since you are now "bigger", you probably are producing more ~none. Because of this your old "dose" which was

"locateable" is now added to the greater production becoming a "~none fog" that covers a larger area making the

source less obvious. Reduce your ~mones (esp. ~None) a bit and see if that helps.

pherohero
11-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Interesting. I was thinking

that since I'm bigger, I need more -none for it to work for me. But considering that my test. levels have also

skyrocketed, your explanation makes more sense.

The quantity and overtness of the hits I was getting a year and

a half ago were absolutely insane. I guess there's a very narrow range (in terms of dosage) at which this effect

occurs, and I'll just have to re-calibrate as I continue gaining muscle.

tim929
11-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Any time things arent working as

well as you had hoped,lowering the dose is usualy called for.There has been alot of talk in the past that "less is

more" and I am inclined to believe that.Overdosing on a particular product can have profound negative effects while

using to little wont hurt you.And besides,when you consider that every time you use pheromones you are applying

many,many times the amount that a human would usualy produce,going alittle heavier realy doesnt make alot of

sense.There are always exceptions to the rule,but I have found smaller doses work just fine.

pherohero
11-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Any time things

arent working as well as you had hoped,lowering the dose is usualy called for.

Right, so if you're

using the smallest dose possible and still don't notice results, it's time to quit the pheros altogether.

tim929
11-22-2005, 03:36 PM
the general idea is to start low

in the first place and work your way gradualy up until something gives.And if you are using a high a-none

product,smaller amounts usualy work better anyway.Products like SoE are less prone to producing overdoses and as a

result arent as likely to produce any sort of negative reaction.But a-none has a way of being realy delicate to work

with.