PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Help!!!!

snoopkhan
11-19-2005, 04:33 AM
Hi,

im totally

new to this stuff never used it before but want to give it a try,the thing is i dont know what to use first,i also

have this situation with this girl who want to ask out but i jus want somthing to giv me that extra edge,obviously i

would like some sexual attraction from her but if its better to get her to feel comfortable around me first so i can

throw in a little game.which products would u recommend to get a good reaction when approaching a women.
the only

thing is, im not comfortable goin up to girls most of the time and this one is kind of intimidating cos she is

hot.is there a product which would giv me some confidence

also im from the uk i wanted to know if any of the uk

memebers could tell if they get chrged tax on the products once they reach the uk?

thank you in advance for

reply's.

Watcher
11-19-2005, 01:43 PM
i think there is a tax on the

products to the UK - might i suggest u start with products that are known to work for a fair % of users and are at

the chepaer end of the range

NPA and or perhaps alter ego. Or u could try the perception gel packs 50 for

$34 i believe (u should get at least 3 months out of them - thats about how long most pheromone products tend to

give u usage once a day at normal applications)

As for this girl all i can say is maybe talk to her first get

to know her and well get some experience with women hit the gym bulk up they then start getting all nervous round u

:P

As stated pheromones offer some help but dont be surprised if youre target doesnt react to much to

whatever u get but ...... u find dozens of other women suddenly take an interest in u - murphys law tends to work

like that (might need to broaden youre horizons) and try to use the pheromones every day u have out in the world so

to speak

And use the search forum on this forum it has lots of good old solid informative posts

Visionary7903
11-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Watcher I like this idea

of using pheromones every day out in the world. I mean you never know when they can be used to your advantage and

they are definitely not just about improving your chances in the dating game. I completely agree with you that is

the best approach to take. Also not targeting just one girl is the smartest way to go too.

try to use the pheromones every day u have out in the world so to speak

snoopkhan

if you want

the girl to feel comfortable with you I would not wear any -None products at FIRST (that means no Perception, no

AE/m, no NPA/m). I mean I have the Clint Eastwood effect / Lone Wolf thingy going on so I am obviously biased

against -None. A good combo to make her feel comfortable is likely to be products like A1 (try the half strength

cheaper bottle first) and Dr. Smell This' Pheros (apply 4-6 dabs right before you start interacting with her-this

will last 20-30 mins but works well for me). If the A1 makes you depressed as it does for a lot of men try adding

Realm/m as your cover scent (this also helps with your confidence). You could also get some SOE unscented gel packs

to add with that but remember if you dont have game, this might just put you into 'friend' territory. If you

really want to fork out the cash you could try things like WAGG and Beta-Androstenol which would also help rapport.

If after using these 'comfort mones' and applying game (charm, no supplication, etc.), you are making no impact,

try adding a LITTLE 'None' and see if she feels sudden attraction for you after the rapport you have gotten from

the comfort mones. I would use NPA/m or maybe AE/m for my source of -None (these add to your confidence for sure but

CAN make you feel irritable and/or aggressive).

Anyway give us more details about how old you and the target

girl are, your races/ethnic background, your level in looks, your level in 'game', how girls perceive you, etc. -

as much detail as you can really.

If I was you though I would go for as my first purchase: A1 (half-strength),

Dr. Smell This' Pheros, SOE unscented 9 gel packs, and NPA/m (5 ml bottle). The Beginners Pack would probably be

the best deal first up though.

Visionary

snoopkhan
11-19-2005, 04:27 PM
hey thanx for your replies

guys,
well im 22,in looks about7/10,im pakistani,the thing is i dont have much interaction with girls, it takes me

while before i can be maself with anyone,but the girls who do know me think im quite funny nice cool guy,my body

shape is decent i actually have good shape but cud do with losin some weight,am quite big(big boned but gud shape

overall) so might come across as mean or etc,the girl i like is abt same age,same race and i would say an 8 /10.

Thanx

Visionary7903
11-19-2005, 05:03 PM
snoopkhan

you sound a

little like me. Also you are young and might already product -None naturally. I would definitely go for the comfort

mones in that case AT FIRST (try A1, a little unscented SOE and Pheros) and PRACTICE OR LEARN GOOD GAME / MAKE SURE

YOU ARE CHARMING. If the girl does not fall for you after you have made a physical move she is still likely to want

to be friends and be around you sometimes (that is MY experience of what happens when I wear 'comfort mones'

without ANY -None and the rapport is there). Then you'll have nothing to lose and then you might apply a dab or two

of NPA/m (covered by a cologne) and see if all of a sudden before you know it both of you are turned on and the two

of you are kissing :wub: ...

Visionary

hey thanx for your replies guys,
well im 22,in

looks about7/10,im pakistani,the thing is i dont have much interaction with girls, it takes me while before i can be

maself with anyone,but the girls who do know me think im quite funny nice cool guy,my body shape is decent i

actually have good shape but cud do with losin some weight,am quite big(big boned but gud shape overall) so might

come across as mean or etc,the girl i like is abt same age,same race and i would say an 8 /10.

Thanx

snoopkhan
02-12-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanx for your help guys, i

hoping to order unscented soe and a1,and i may even go for npa for later use but just order all together,

Thanx

Again