PDA

View Full Version : Apc

zdman
11-19-2005, 01:14 AM
Hi all, I am new to this forum and

I'm very glad I found it. (Excellent place with excellent content and excellent people.)
I have also obtained

some Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate. Didn't know if it was a good product or not decided why not give it a

shot.

Progress so far:

Day 1: I wore it to work, no reactions. I went to class, no reactions again. Went back

to work, no reactions again. Did get into a minor argument with some people. I wonder if I might have

overdosed.

Day 2: I wore it to class no reactions. I decided to increase the dosage, then went to eat lunch. No

reactions in lunch line (maybe a couple of glances but no gawkings). But when I sat down to eat next to a bunch of

girls (on purpose), I could tell they noticed something about me, but didn't know what it was. I ate lunch with my

friend and we had a lame conversation about skydiving, etc... and one of the girls just decided to interrupt and

talked to us about it. I wonder if that was pheromones right there. But she might have just been friendly. Then I

went to work. And I noticed my female co-worker hangout particularly close to me for the most part while we were at

work, and she kept talking to me excessively about stupid stuff. But that might have just been her being a

woman.

Wellp, that was my summary so far as I try out pheromones for the first time. Pretty excited about this

stuff seems like it works still kinda skeptical. I went ahead and ordered the Free Sample though. I hope it will be

better than this APC stuff. Anyways hope to hear from you guys thoughts, suggestions, etc... :)

belgareth
11-19-2005, 04:53 AM
APC is one of the weakest

pheromone products on the market. Most wear it for the scent alone. The free sampples will be a good place to start

with products that really work.

jambat
11-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Actually let's not count APC

out. Let me ask you this zdman, was what you experienced constant glances in you direction from the women you sat

with. My very first hit was from APC alone. If not for that I don't think I would be here. But I didn't know about

ODing and all that and I used a generous amount. I sat by a lovely woman on the train.

Okay, so I'm there

for few seconds and she starts glancing at me. I look, we smile. We keep nervous eye contact a couple of times, she

goes back to her reading and I go back to sitting face foreward. What I'm noticing from the corner of my eyes is

she's still glancing at me with her eyes not knowing that I see her. I noticed that all the women with my immediate

area are taking glances at me. I would smile and they hurry back to doing what they were doing. It was surreal. I

had never had this happen to me before. I was totally a hit (pun intended) with the ladies. When I mixed JB#1 I

think the scent of APC helped that mix a lot.

I've gotten hits with:
APC
TE
NPA (in JB#1)
SPMO

(in JB#2)
JBDD (A mix Watcher and myself came up with but I forgot what was in it).

Things that didn't do

it for me:

RM
JBX (Incredibly unstable but worked for some)
PPA (Although I bet PPA and NPC would be a

hit)

-The Bat

thenoser
11-19-2005, 12:22 PM
from the cookbook:
jbdd =

JB#1 + SoE @ 7:3 --> APC + NPA + SoE @ 4.9 : 2.1 : 3
(jb#1 = APC + NPA @ 7:3)

zdman
11-19-2005, 03:02 PM
My very first hit was from

APC alone. If not for that I don't think I would be here. But I didn't know about ODing and all that and I used a

generous amount. I sat by a lovely woman on the train.

So I guess, I should try a more generous amount. I

was using about 1-2 dabs. I guess I shall try 4-5.

jambat
11-19-2005, 04:16 PM
It's APC. Rub it into the wrist

and neck. Later in the club I rubbed it up and down both arms which actually got me a free drink. (I don't really

drink but it was sweet). I was hooked on mones every since. You can be quite generous with APC, but you can also OD

on it. Yes, I said it. I kept applying APC one night and the women ran like I was Jason.

Too bad I didn't

have these when I was working steadily. I worked at one place with a lot of female bosses. But they all took to me

and I never really wanted romance from them (they were all married) but there was one that I used to flirt with a

bit. She was sweet.

-The Bat

DCW
11-19-2005, 04:40 PM
APC was the first pheromone product i

ever bought, I was wearing it one day at a book store when a lady came out of nowhere and invited me to a church

pinic.

DCW