PDA

View Full Version : My Attraction + AE result

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 12:37 PM
I don\'t know if any of you still remember my post about this girl who i like but im afraid to ask out. I went to their office again yesterday wearing 3 dabs of AE on neck then sprayed Attraction on my clothes and hair total of 4 sprays. I know i was wearing a lot of \'nol with this combo so i was expecting people to be talking to me about lives and secrets.

So i was sitting to this girl and i\'m not starting any long conversations at all, just talking to her about little things that come to my mind. Then after a little moment of silence, she suddenly talked about her mom which i don\'t think is a normal topic to talk about for 2 people like us who only meet about twice a month and don\'t know each other very well. so here goes the conversation:

HER: Hey you know what? My mom\'s getting married next week.
ME: Oh really?! That\'s wonderful!
HER: (Silent, didn\'t say a word. 30 sec. silence)
ME: So, how about you, when do u plan to get married?
HER: Not anytime soon, how about you, are you getting married soon?
ME: Well, not anytime soon too. Why do you ask?
HER: Nothing, how old are you by the way? (Eyes starting to get sparkling)
ME: Hmmm... I\'m 23 but not in a hurry.
HER: Oh, you\'re younger than I thought you were.
ME: What? You think I look old?
HER: No, its just that you look and act mature enough. (Maybe because of the \'none that i wore during the 2 previous times)
ME: Maybe its just because I\'m quiet but i\'m really like my kid brother\'s playmate.
HER: Really? That\'s nice to be close to your brother.
ME: Yeah. So how about you, how old are you?
HER: Guess. (now smiling very cute)
ME: I think you look young, but i don\'t think you can work here at 17, so i\'d say maybe 21.
HER: Wow! I\'m turning 21 this January. You guessed it.
ME: When excactly?
HER: On the 19th, and it\'s gonna be a Saturday. (Does she mean she\'s inviting me?)
ME: Cool! So you\'re ready to party and drink huh?
HER: Yeah! I\'m excited.... So when\'s your birthday.
ME: I was born in May...
HER: May...?
ME: The 2nd.
(Long conversation after this so i\'ll skip to the next part)
HER: I got myself a new car too! Honda Accord 2002, V6... (etc. etc.)
ME: That\'s nice! Can you show me?
(We went outside)
HER: There, sit on it. It still smells new. (Maybe she wants to get some of my scent to stay in her car).
ME: You should take me for a ride sometime!
HER: Sure.
(Then long nonesense conversation after this)

Sorry for the long story guys. I just want to know if this little encounter of mine can lead me to something romantic. WHat do you guys think based on her wordings? Does she mean something and do you think I should start asking her out now? What\'s the best way to do it without blowing the friendship that we are starting to build?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 12:42 PM
Go for it Red--go for the throat and straight up tell her how you feel. Girls like guys with balls, so just ask her out--youll never know until you try. Peace. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 12:47 PM
Yay we got one good keep it up i always get good feedback with att+ae keep it up red

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 12:50 PM
Take her up on the ride she offered! She\'ll be happy to show off her new wheels - I would. Suggest that she stop by a coffee shop or something and buy her coffee & something sweet. By paying, you\'ll send more of a \"date\" than \"friend\" signal.

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 02:26 PM
so u think i should go for it huh!
since i started wearing mones, i\'ve only tested it on her thrice, the first 2 were heavy \'none and actually the first time, she looked scared of me and wanted to follow every instruction very carefully. then this is the 3rd and i decided to go heavy on nol. then she started to show me signs.

admittingly, im not so good at starting it but once im in it, i can be as good as anyone else. so pls help me with the proper words i should say to ask her out based on the above experience. like laney said, i can ask her to take me for a ride with her new wheels but how should i say it to her without sounding too deliberate?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 02:53 PM
Red,
I know its hard to be just straight up with a woman, Ive been there, and am still there, but I am working to correct my bad habits--but it must be done. You dont have to ask her to take you in her car (you can tho--and if you do--just ask if shes not busy at the moment if she could take you for a ride--theres no harm in being deliberate). The other option is--just ask her out! Make your stance known that you are interested in her--you will be suprised with the results--I bet she will say yes (trusting she doesnt have a bf or anything--if she does, you can always steal her away from that chump images/icons/laugh.gif ) You know what youve gotta do man--show her what you are made of and go for it! Peace and good luck! images/icons/cool.gif
PS: if you need additional help check out this link (Donaldduck knows about it): Ross Jeffries hints (\"http://www.dsv.su.se/~steze/Pub/seduction.htm\")

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2001, 02:04 AM
Redcapp and DD- Are you guys using the original attraction or the unscented attraction? And, what\'s the ratio of AE to Attraction that gets the best results?

-Thanks in advance

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2001, 11:21 PM
I use the Sandalwood Attraction and i don\'t mix it with the AE. I put 4 dabs of AE first on neck area then I spray attraction 4 times on my hair, neck and clothes. I\'ll try it again tomorrow with another chick and see how it affects her.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2001, 11:58 PM
Actually i dont use attraction much anymore just ae and the edge and soon NPA as well as something else i ordered from another site (oops wasnt meant to say that) so yeah the results will be interesting

**DONOTDELETE**
12-24-2001, 02:27 PM
I dont mix the products stirckly speaking i just apply sepeartley but at the same time and it seems to work wonders.