PDA

View Full Version : 4000 transfer hits and counting

jvkohl
11-14-2005, 09:13 PM
A program

that aired in Great Britain apparently brought some free publicity for Scent of Eros products. Typical transfer hits

from my site to Love-scent.com average 50/day. On November 11, the transfer hit count was more than 3300, and has

continued to be 2-300/day more than average.

Did anyone see the program? I'm very interested in finding out

about this "free advertising" since it has been so effective.

JVK

Watcher
11-14-2005, 11:52 PM
has this transferred from

publicity to the love - scent site as well i guess somoene out there thinks highly of youre work. Have u got a name

of this program ? they didnt make contact with u before they aired the show that seems a bit odd u would think they

would at least check with the owner of the site. If its the UK products are likley to go missing in customs as well

from what we hear. Still good to see pheromones in general getting osme publicity

Pretzel
11-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Hi JVK,

the program was on

Channel 5 in the UK, called "The Aphrodisiac Test", on 10th November. It featured various "aphrodisiacs" which

various couples tested, including "Bull's Testicles".(!) Anyway, they featured SOE, which got a thumbs up from all

the couples tested, and they did a test with a pair of female twins in a bar, one minus SOE, switching halfway with

her SOE perfumed sister, and measured the number of "hits" for each. The SOE twin got loads more attention than her

sister, so another thumbs up there.

I had never heard of these products, and it was this program that led me

here, and to my first order for SOE/w, which I am eagerly awaiting - I hope those international customs stories are

untrue! I'll let you know how things go...

So overall, SOE got a pretty favourable review, which is great in

terms of international publicity/interest. Unexpected good (and free!) publicity is always the best kind!

jvkohl
11-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Hi JVK,

the

program was on Channel 5 in the UK, called "The Aphrodisiac Test", on 10th November. It featured various

"aphrodisiacs" which various couples tested, including "Bull's Testicles".(!) Anyway, they featured SOE, which got

a thumbs up from all the couples tested, and they did a test with a pair of female twins in a bar, one minus SOE,

switching halfway with her SOE perfumed sister, and measured the number of "hits" for each. The SOE twin got loads

more attention than her sister, so another thumbs up there.

Thank you for providing the details. I

hope to order a copy of the video. Strange to learn that SOE products were featured in a show on aphrodisiacs, since

we tend to play down that market approach in favor of a more factual pheromone-enhanced product.

I looked

back through my media correspondence file and couldn't find any contact who I could connect with the show. Nice to

see it turned out well, despite no input on my part. At least they weren't biased by anything I said or did, which

adds some weight to their testimonials.

JVK

CptKipling
11-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Damn I can't believe I missed

that!

jvkohl
11-17-2005, 05:21 PM
Damn I can't

believe I missed that!

I'll let you know whether a copy is available. Hope they air it

again.