PDA

View Full Version : My Apoligy

DUKE3100
11-13-2005, 12:42 AM
Well....as most know I

have extensively tested Ae with Soe and Pherlure. I previously have dissed NPA for its strong smell. I always saw

that it got reactions but the smell seemed to be a huge drawback for me. Tonight and on one recent experiment I

sprayed two sprays of my cologne mixed with NPA onto my wrists. The sexual looks and noticing is just beyond any

other product that I have tried. Tonight I covered with a normal cologne spray over the two cologne/npa sprays. I

felt like the pimp daddy. Girls were giving me looks as if to say....if only I could have him. I added 1/4 Soe.

Major attention looks and respect from all sides. So since I have been known to bash NPA in the past I want to

apoligize because this is a powerful pheromone....and if you can find a way to properly cover it to some sort of

acceptable degree.....all you need is a little courage and action and you will never be short with the females.

bobby13
11-13-2005, 08:03 AM
Yea I like your AE+Soe mix, had

great results with it. Last night used 1 dab NPA and 12inch Soe had a great night at house party. Ended up knowing

everyone and was easily the star of the party. Although I was stoned and in a great mood too which is the more

important factor no doubt :lol:

Gegogi
11-13-2005, 11:11 AM
NPA and SOE have long been my

favs. For my body chemistry and persona, nothing works nearly as well. I have a lot of partially used bottles of

failed 'mone products but go through NPA and SOE like water...

Cloud9
11-13-2005, 11:52 AM
I plan on trying TE+A314+APC some

too..I wore the combo last night, but unfortunately I didn't get near any women, but that wasn't my intentions

really either.

DUKE3100
11-13-2005, 11:57 AM
NPA and SOE have

long been my favs. For my body chemistry and persona, nothing works nearly as well. I have a lot of partially used

bottles of failed 'mone products but go through NPA and SOE like water...

What I dont understand is

that although I am only about 5'10 185 pounds...I intimidate girls easily. I have been told by girls that I

intidate them and things like "you make me feel safe" or your personality is different then my first impression. I

get various comments that add up to a similar perception as what your body building friends are complaining about. I

am muscular and built much more than the average guy but I am not all that big or tall...yet None.... seems to help

me a lot as long as I dont put too much on....its strange! You would think Chikara would be better for me....yet it

just does not draw the attention that NPA or Ae does....perhaps I just haven't found the right application yet.

Cloud9
11-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I can't wear much Anone..I

seem to OD easily..or atleast women seem to get less talkative around me and more intimidated when I wear too much,

but when I wear smaller amounts I get very nice reactions. I guess thats why AE doesn't work as well for those that

get better results with tons of ANone.

P.S. How many drops NPA did you use?

DUKE3100
11-13-2005, 12:29 PM
P.S. How

many drops NPA did you use?

Unfortunately my mix is hard to describe. I took a small spray bottle and I

put cologne in it and some npa...if I had to guess I would call the mix about 1/7 or 1/8 npa to cologne. I sprayed

twice dispursed between both wrists and covered with the same cologne 1 spray. Put about 1/4 soe mostly in hair also

on neck a little.

Undertow
11-13-2005, 01:08 PM
I wish I could smell NPA...it

scares me to use it because I can't smell it at all and hearing everyone talk about how horrible it smells scares

me.

MOBLEYC57
11-13-2005, 04:01 PM
I wish I could

smell NPA...it scares me to use it because I can't smell it at all and hearing everyone talk about how horrible it

smells scares me.

It's not as horrible as people claim, UT. I THINK it's just that the smell is

very close to a urine smell, and since we all know what urine smells like ... tadaaaaaa! If no one knew what urine

smelled like and it wasn't considered a bad smell, no one would complain. JUST MY THOUGHT ON THE SMELL.

tim929
11-13-2005, 05:04 PM
It does have a strong smell...but

NPA mellows over time.And if you cover it with a nice fragrance you can hardly notice it.Besides that,just because

it doesnt smell like chocolate cake or the latest fragrance from a top designer,doesnt mean its realy "bad." It just

doesnt make a very good cologne.If your putting on enough to overpower a good cologne your probably using way too

much.I think of it as a more primative smell.And women do have a thing for primative guys.

Cloud9
11-13-2005, 06:57 PM
for me it takes an oil based scent

like APC to overpower its bad smell...regular cologne just doesn't quite cut it for me.