PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Manufacturer differences.

Pheromun
11-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Do you guys reckon there is much of a difference between the None in different Manufacturers products?

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Some manufacturers have less

impurities like Stonelabs and it smells cleaner...some add other agents to it to try to reduce any negative effects

the raw form may have, but other than that they all function almost the same even if it does have some

impurities..

belgareth
11-10-2005, 07:57 PM
If you mean the ones that

actually produce the finished product, the only real difference would be mixtures, concentrations and scent. If you

mean the raw pheromone product, I'd bet that there are very few laboratories producing raw pheromones and

distributing it to various companies around the world to manufacture finished products. I couldn't guess about the

relative purity of the raw product.

Watcher
11-12-2005, 01:11 PM
belgareth i thought that stone

labs were able to make the product from the base ingredients ? isnt it all the one in the same process or are there

different levels of production of the pheromone - androgen substances

belgareth
11-12-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm not a chemist, much less

an organic chemist and don't know the processes used. But my experience is that when you create a given compound

there are all sorts of other residual processes and compounds. Purity is a tough thing to accomplish and is usually

a product of several other steps. Almost nothing is the product of absolutely clean, pure base ingredients. Often

there are several ways to achieve an end product and some ways are better than others at producing a high quality

and stable end product. But I am guessing here.

Cloud9
11-12-2005, 02:09 PM
from what I've read 98% purity is

top notch for synthetic pheromones.