PDA

View Full Version : Pick up techniques (Speed seduciton)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2001, 03:25 AM
Ok this thread has been a long time coming, how to pick up chicks quick and easy.

Think of it as an enhancement of pheromones and maximising the opportunities it offers.

So anyone with advice (this stuff works without pheros too) they just increase the fun and maximise responses. Competitive edge.

It utilisizes NLP techniques to a tee.

From smiling at women and getting them all worked up to the commincations and the mind fuck techniques

Post your stories ideas experiences etc etc here on this thread.

DA
12-21-2001, 08:46 AM
I actually have the Jeffries course...went halves a couple of years back with a buddy. It\'s really good stuff...way more detailed than you\'ll find on the web, although I check in to fastseduction.com for some good stuff, too.

Quick story...One of the seduction concepts is called the \"neg,\" where you disarm a woman (usually a 9 or 10) by \"inadvertantly\" noticing/saying something mildly negative about her. It\'s useful with the princess types who are expecting every man to be drooling and throwing out the praise. Anyhoo, I learned last week how a neg can backfire with a \"regular\" girl (i.e. one without the major attitude). I was waiting in a restaurant, at the bar, to have lunch with my sister, and had been chatting with the female bartender. College- age girl-next-door type, with a nice, nice body. I noticed her glasses were just like my cousin\'s, and told her that. She smiled, and asked who they looked better on, and without thinking I replied that I couldn\'t really compare because my cousin is 12! Negged her and didn\'t even realize, until I saw how she reacted...she just said \"oh\" and went back to folding napkins or something. Went right from warm to cold...actually she looked a bit down. I almost apologized but then figured it might be worse to call even more attention to the comment. A better approach with her would have been some light compliments on her glasses, hair (anything but her bod, since I\'m sure she gets lots of attention from that). But for a stunner, a 10 on the scale, that little neg would have helped. It\'s fun to experiment, though!

Cheers

Whitehall
12-21-2001, 09:57 AM
Its really about how to pitch woo.

I\'ve been studying www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\") since the link was posted on this forum some time ago. It verves into some wacky stuff on occasion and doesn\'t always give women the respect they deserve, but the fundamentals are sound, many with origins in marketing, salesmanship, and persuasive psychology. The idea of using hypnosis (as in \"trance words\") is not too far-fetched either. An interesting book that touches on what we know about hypnosis is \"The Origin of Consciencious in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind\" - a heavy but fascinating read.

A especially profound point that I\'ve touched on in my postings here is that women will only go all the way with men they admire - creating and maintaining admiration is then a vital task for a man. Another important point a man should never forget is that sex is about emotional states for a woman - men can be quite cold and logical about sex compared to women (in general) - women need the right emotional condition before becoming disinhibited enough to give themselves to sex. Hence an accent on learning to tell stories and making emotional connections between the seducer and the seduced\'s pleasurable memories and mental states.

Pheromones seem to aid in getting the target\'s initial attention and creating an \"aura\" in a woman\'s mind that the man wearing them is approachable (\'nol?) and admirable (\'none?). Getting from that favorable initial impression - the hit - to \"closing\" is the task of \"fast seduction\" aka \"speed seduction.\"

Pheromones have been suggested to serve as an aphrodisiac during the sex act - someone (TCO?) observed that Xcite wipes on the man\'s chest right before sex increased the woman\'s excitement - gotta try that myself! Thanks, Bruce, for throwing one in the last order.

What I think needs some thought and discussion here is how to best use pheromones to go from that initial favorable impression (the hit) through to closing. We seem to have a pretty good handle on the techniques of getting hits by now.

The new questions I have are, for example, should a man up the dose on his pheromones mid-seduction? I intend to try that. Maybe change ratios of \'nol to \'none? The female may have a higher tolerance for the \'none smell once she\'s a bit more trusting and \"entranced.\" Another is, should he try to transfer some of his pheromones on to the woman during kino (touching)?

[ December 21, 2001: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2001, 06:54 PM
Ya, I was reading this Ross Jeffries stuff last night and I was hooked--couldn\'t stop reading it. The techniques seem real enough and it doesn\'t hurt to try them. God help the hottie who comes across some guy wearing \'mones and who is skilled in the arts of hypnotic seduction and what not. I cannot wait to combine the two--I have a good supply of \'mones--but havent had them long enough to use (maybe less than a month)--and I just read this Ross Jeffries business (some of it) last night. After my break, I will be anxious to get back to the college scene and try out my new pheros and the RJ knowledge. And as the old quote goes--\"It is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.\" Peace. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 01:34 AM
I try to encorparate various basic ss techniques, need to work on certain things, but i think that for some people they would be great combined with pheros well hell you cant be stopped except by others like us. I like the way to handle alpha males, everyone have a look at those suggestions as well they can come in handy.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 01:37 AM
One thing that gives us an advantage over other guys is that they are always turned on for sex and ready to go in an instant, with pheros we can hold off and wait for them to go stupid then pick up the wake.

A guy desperate for a root will do stupid things and slip up and then the \'pros\' so to speak await then move in, it sometimes helps to be a bit smart or to hold off for a while till the right opportunity presents itself and some women like a guy who can wait a little while (but dont hold off for ever either) they seem to get a turn on by that sort of thing, those that arent desperate and can talk to them first. On the other hand other women are just the opposite.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2001, 04:26 PM
ChrisLax

I went on the Ross Jeffries website, www.speed-seduction.com, (\"http://www.speed-seduction.com,\") and after reading the info that was there I bought the Deluxe home study course. The info in there is great, im still learning the patterns but I understand the theory stuff well enough. I havn\'t tried out the patterns yet on anyone as I am still learning them but I can\'t wait until I do.

Paul c