PDA

View Full Version : Why Did I Get 2 Xid Confirmations For One Order

abcd2
11-10-2005, 12:53 PM
im

typing this 5 minutes after i received an email of transaction success! YAY! i feel like i made the right choice

ordering the packs before the actual thing. SO WISH ME LUCK YOU GUYS LOL ...
AND I GOT 2 XID CONFIRMATIONS....

that doesnt mean that my orders been placed twice does it?

any dosage suggestions for a person in

UNIVERSITY.....

abcd2
11-10-2005, 01:01 PM
i would just like to know that if its regular to get 2 xid confirmations with 2 different numbers for

the same order...... please tell me someone because i only inteded to make a order once ...... (1*7 SOE gelpacks,

1*7 TE gelpacks and freebies.....)

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 01:06 PM
yeah, you get 2 confirmations. you

will get a 3rd confirmation when it ships..usually the day after you order it.

1/4 pack TE+ an equal or

smaller amount of SOE depending if you want a more sexual reaction or not.

abcd2
11-10-2005, 01:39 PM
^ your a helper! thanks alot

buddy... im so anxious to get the order!!!

oscar
11-11-2005, 07:52 AM
abcd2,

If you received 2

confirmation emails with 2 different order numbers on them, then your order was entered twice, but don't worry.

Tammy almost always catches these errors and ships just one of the orders. It doesn't hurt to send an email to the

support address with both order numbers to help insure that the charge for the extraneous order will be quickly

reversed.

yeah, you get 2 confirmations. you will get a 3rd confirmation when it ships..usually

the day after you order it.

1/4 pack TE+ an equal or smaller amount of SOE depending if you want a more

sexual reaction or not.

Cloud9,

I have seen many instances of customers inadvertantly placing

duplicate orders. It's possible that this occurs when the person double-clicks on the confirm button, but is more

often the result of the the customer using his "Back" button and then going forward again through the confirmation

page. In any case where a customer receives 2 confirmation emails with 2 different order numbers it means that his

order was in fact placed twice.

When you take it upon yourself to reply to posts in the customer service forum,

please make sure that the information you provide is correct. It's the quality of one's posts that counts, not the

quantity.

Oscar :)

abcd2
11-11-2005, 02:36 PM
ok oscar will do!... however the

there was mail prior to the 2 confimation numbers, about my order and that was sent to me once. I sent

support@love-scent.... an email addressing the problem so i hope i can get this fixed ASAP... and im just curious,

When do they usually send the orders out to canada anyways, i ordered thursday so if i told them the problem and

they fixed everything, how long will it be b4 they send it on its way... thanks alot for the help you guys

PS it

really doesnt make a difference how many time i reply.... its still a thread right, plus i cant easily edit my first

post and combine the 2 posts together... its just i was hoping somebody would reply soon enough

Bruce
11-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Normally, you get 2 emails, one from

the bank gateway with the c card charge, and one from the cart with order details, but yeah, as Oscar says,

sometimes a customer presses the button twice and two orders result. In either case, no need to worry. We can fix

it if there is a double order; you won't get charged twice.

Cheers and thanks,
Bruce

belgareth
11-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Tammy usually ships same day

unless it is recieved too late in the afternoon.

abcd2
11-11-2005, 09:23 PM
so will i get an email confirming

that it has been sent? I used the fed ex $11 delivery method, so i think i should have receieved an email of

confirmation for the shipment out... Im guessing it will be shipped out early next week and make it on time by

friday! I GOT A MAJOR OCCASION COMING UP NEXT SATURDAY, which is why im asking redundant questions about delivery

Bruce
11-12-2005, 12:13 PM
If the order was in by 11AM EST, you

can be sure it went out the same day. You will get an email confirmation on that the evening that the order

ships.

Bruce

abcd2
11-12-2005, 12:21 PM
i actually ordered thursday

afternoon and still have yet to receive an email informing me of the shipping process..... I dont need to worry

because i rely that it'll be shipped out by monday hopefully

Bruce
11-14-2005, 08:22 AM
Friday was a national holiday in the

US and the post office was closed. Only Fed Ex orders got shipped. The rest will ship today.

Thanks for the

order,
Bruce

abcd2
11-14-2005, 08:40 PM
tammy just informed me about my

order, i feel secure that i will get this order through the customs... thanks alot for your help bruce!