PDA

View Full Version : What do you add to your Npa?

DUKE3100
11-09-2005, 12:54 PM
:sad:

get attention but smells too rank...what colognes do you mix with your Npa to get a good smell.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 01:14 PM
cover it well with APC and then

spray a cologne of choice over that.
I used that in the club one time and got hits but I ODed a little with 2 1/2

drops NPA, because women seemed a little intimidated. I did get asked to feel a womans boobs and got flung off to

the dance floor by a 30 yr old attractive woman and she grinded up against me to the song "My Humps" by Black Eyed

Peas.

DUKE3100
11-09-2005, 01:37 PM
I did get asked

to feel a womans boobs and got flung off to the dance floor by a 30 yr old attractive woman and she grinded up

against me to the song "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas.

lol.....Black eyed peas.....

DUKE3100
11-09-2005, 01:41 PM
what is Apc? Where do I find

it? What does it smell like?

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 02:25 PM
its here at love-scent in mens

section..its called Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate..but it has such a super low Anone in it that it want effect

any type of OD..company gives off false claims on its content...but BRuce keeps the stuff because it smells so good

and people use it to cover over there phero products.

DUKE3100
11-09-2005, 02:41 PM
its here at

love-scent in mens section..its called Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate..but it has such a super low Anone in it

that it want effect any type of OD..company gives off false claims on its content...but BRuce keeps the stuff

because it smells so good and people use it to cover over there phero products.

Cool....what does it

smell like though??:POKE: :POKE: :POKE:

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 02:43 PM
lightly sweet..somewhat oriental

spicy. I'm not much for sweet smells on guys, but this is an exception. It doesn't clash with your colognes

either. I love the smell and the girls that have smelled it say they like it too.

P.S. it's Oil based so the

mild scent lasts longer

Watcher
11-09-2005, 03:36 PM
its a Anone product but lacks any

real pheromone content but its a good smelling product and bruce at least states i think that its near hopeless as a

standalone product they should do what the ocmpany behind a314 did and give it some real pheromone content

koolking1
11-09-2005, 04:01 PM
the old APC was awesome,

perhaps the maker got cheap. You need a lot of the new stuff to make it work.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 04:13 PM
actually the newer APC has even

less Anone than the old...like I said you buy it for it's scent rather than it's zero pheromone content.

Gegogi
11-09-2005, 07:24 PM
The choice of a cover scent to

mix with NPA is mainly a matter of taste. However, it should be fairly long lasting and strong enough to overpower

the BO-like smell of NPA. My personal fav is a 4:1 mix of Burberry Weekend and NPA. Weekend is one of the longer

lasting citrus colognes, albeit it darker and more pungent than most. It's more of a summer vibe, but it's always

summer in Hawaii. Women, especially younger women go nuts over it. I also like Issey Miyake's L'eau D'Issey and

Bulgari Aqua (also beloved by women). I keep all three (plus a few others) premixed in small atomizers spiked with a

little A-1. Very handy for apps on the run, especially after work dates.

jollysnowdevil
11-09-2005, 10:24 PM
perceptions cover scent

works well for me. my personal favorite cover is drakkar. versace blue jeans also works very well. never tried

burberry weekend but from what i hear (not just gegogi) it should be good too.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 10:45 PM
problem with colognes is that they

are alcohol based and fade relatively fast..It better to have something with an oil base to cover the pheromones and

then you can use your cologne.

Gegogi
11-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Actually the scent component of

colognes are mainly made from essential oils. For example, CK One contains:

Top Notes
Bergamot,

Cardamom, Fresh Pineapple, Papaya., Green tree accord.

Middle Notes
Hedione High Cis (derived from

Jasmine), Violet, Rose, Nutmeg, Green tree accord.

Base Notes
Musk, Amber, Green tree accord

Yes, they are suspended in an alcohol carrier. However the carrier evaporates within a few minutes,

leaving the scent. I've had absolutely no problems covering NPA stank with my fav colognes. In fact, I constantly

get compliments on my cologne from women (usually extremely friendly and interested women...).

My main beef

with oil carriers is they are extremely oily (duh) and stain clothing. Plus both gel packs and oil carriers often

irritate my skin (rashes within minutes). So, of course I apply most of my 'mones and colognes on clothing.

Besides, there isn't much skin showing save my face, neck and hands. I really wish SOE came in an alcohol carrier.

Maybe I'll have to do a chem set and whip up an equivalent.

Incidentally, both 'mones and colognes seem to

last longer on clothing than when I applied to skin.

I wonder how much pheromone dissipation is reduced by

covering with oil? I may be better to premix or apply the EO to a nearby spot.

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 06:32 AM
making SOE with an alcohol carrier

will just make it disperse faster in the air.

Gegogi
11-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Which is fine. I hate the greasy

feel of oil products. You can always reapply later in the day if needed. Most pheromone and colognes products use

alcohol carriers.

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 01:04 PM
If anything making SOE with an

alcohol only carrier will make people around you feel the effects faster and start talking up a storm like grease

lightning! No problem if you don't mind reapplying.

Gegogi
11-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Although many people react

verbally, some merely want to hangout and be friendly and may not talk much. It depends on the culture, age, sex,

etc.