PDA

View Full Version : Best mix for first impressions

DUKE3100
11-08-2005, 03:23 PM
I

wonder if anyone has any thoughts on this. The first step is to find your base. For most of us it is Ae or Chikara

or Perception...A proper base usually will include some kind of ratio of the three major mones that is best for us.

Then come the mones that add to our base to make things more complex. There is A1 which has gotten a lot of

attention here. There is things like Pherlure that are suppose to boost affects. There is Wagg and there is A314

with its super secret sepearte mystery vial. None of these
are best alone but seem to be suggested as part of a

combo with your "base". I want to get everyones thoughts on which of these additive products like A1 or A314 or Wagg

is best in an informal social setting. As I understand it all of these seem to require being around someone for a

while for the effect with the possible exception of Wagg. Me...I use mones mostly when I go out and for night life.

I am looking to draw attention to myself and help myself to get better cues as to who is receptive to getting to

know me better. I use mones as a filter and as a way to help along the whole process of meeting new people. I dont

have a problem opening up with those I know. My wish is to get a better feel for who to get to know that I dont

know...and to facilitate an edge on the all mighty door of entry into something more. Thus for me...obviously all

the products I mentioned do different things for you. All of the ones I mentioned are of great interest to many on

this forum and they all do very different things. I would highly appreciate peoples personal feelings as to which

ones seem to be best for creating a great first impression on people you dont know or know very little. I'm sure

most of us know A1 tends to develope trust and make woman be more flirty....but is this in a relationship or

prolonged conversation or is it as quick as none. We all know by now that Wagg makes people friendly and talk about

more deep things....but is this over dinner or while waiting in line at the grocery store? A314 gives off a leader

Bond vibe apparently....but it seems like its for relationships only. As a first impression mone guy and as a

representative of us that are single and going from casual date to the next....what is best to add to our base....I

know I would appreciate the thoughts and I am sure others would too.

DUKE3100
11-08-2005, 03:42 PM
By now

most of us know that different people have different results with different mones. We all have base products that

work best for us as individuals. Some people swear by Ae while others Perception or Chikara or even the Soe/Npa

combo. One thing that is common is that with most of these base mixes...it all translates to different ratios of the

three main mones nol,rone,none. After we figure that out some people are interested in specailty mones that can

spike a combo and make it even more effective. A1, A314, and Wagg are all examples of this. Each has its own

specialty. A1 enhances a womans mood and comfort and some say it makes them flirtier. A314 commands respect and

makes you a trustworthy leader while Wagg makes people more likely to want to have a lengthy meaningful conversation

with you and tends to make you seem friendly. My question is which one of these mones is most likely to enhance our

base for a first impression. Which is more likely to improve our combo in the line at a grocery store as opposed to

our ex-girlfriend or relationship. I ask this as I know me and others on this site are not in serious relationships

and are more interested in casual encounters with woman. I got interested in mones for that first impression and the

need to find a product that would better filter out who is open to you and who is not. To get a better read on

peoples interest. So on behalf of us casual single guys who are looking to meet more woman and have an easier time

with that initial warm up stage without having to go on 7.255 dates first...which mone can we add to our base to get

the best improvement?? Which helps give an edge to facilitate a woman in line at the grocery store being more likely

to show some sort of interest or open up to you enough so you know its cool to ask her to have a cup of coffee with

you? I am sure we will all appreciate everyones feedback and personal opinions.

tim929
11-08-2005, 04:50 PM
SoE has been a great one for

that.If I am not mistaken (and I could be) it was designed with the idea in mind that it's contents invoke feelings

of trust and friendship and security in women.The very same emotional reactions that need to exist if there is to be

any kind of serious relationship.Many times people will spike SoE with NPA to give it more of an edge.

As for

how to get somewhere without having to go on 7.255 dates...improved game helps ALOT.On thing to remember is that

women,for all thier tender charms and scocial graces,are just as base and just as horny as men are.They simply cover

it better.Improving your personal approach will cut thru alot of the B.S. and get more to the heart of matters

sooner.

Cloud9
11-08-2005, 04:52 PM
AA314 gives off a great first

impression all by itselfed un-combined with another product..it's not just for relationships at all..It just helps

attract healthier higher status women, which in general are looking for relationships rather than screwing around.

It does more than just make a you a leader or trustworthy..I can't describe it..it works shortterm and even better

longterm. Combine it with Anone to add some sexual heat, but for a first impression you may only need something like

AA314.. I mean it's pretty much designed to give off a great impression like you are someone of great importance

and status.

Might try combining it with some SOE for a first impression encounter.

CptKipling
11-08-2005, 04:55 PM
You would probably want

something well rounded like Chikara, but it depends on where your first impression is going to be and how you are

going to be acting.

jollysnowdevil
11-08-2005, 11:36 PM
depends on what kind of

first impression you want to make.. whether be strong sexual, friendly or a balance of both.

id have to agree

with the captain that some sort of standalone or mix that is well balanced would be best ie- something like ae,

chikara, perception..

my personal preference would be perception. something more on the friendly side than

sexual. has the none to gain you more respect but that extra friendly vibe makes you seem more charming and

likeable to strangers for that first impression. i like to come off as a charming, respectable people person at

first meeting. then if i choose i go in for the kill later.

strong sexual mixes are one sided in their use.

mostly target one sex. the impression you give is sexy but that does not necessarily mean likeable.

it still

all depends on your personality, the situation, and how you want to be perceived.

belgareth
11-09-2005, 03:53 AM
AA314 gives off

a great first impression all by itselfed un-combined with another product..it works shortterm and even better

longterm.

Not trying to be nitpicky but A314 hasn't been mainstream all that long. How did you

determine it works well for long term? Or maybe I should ask what you consider long term to be?

DUKE3100
11-09-2005, 08:56 AM
SoE has been a

great one for that.

Soe is good for that but tends to be a little inconsistant on me and waters down the

attraction element....Soe/Ae is the best combo I have found SO FAR....I am looking for something a little more

sexual than this combo though with the same approachability and social plus...unfortunately I dont like Npa so the

Npa soe combo is out.

"You would probably want something well rounded like Chikara"

I find CHikara very

interesting off just the one gel pack I got and am getting some to further test it but again...dont like Npa so cant

spice it up. I like a little more of an attraction vibe along with Chikara.

"id have to agree with the captain

that some sort of standalone or mix that is well balanced would be best ie- something like ae, chikara,

perception."

yes Perception may be my guy....but right now it seems Ae is....Whatever base I decide is best for

me I am interested in the perfect compliment to it for facilitating nice conversation and giving me an edge to come

off as a great person to get to know even if I am not on flawless in my game or am feeling a little shy...something

to help give me more room for error. Whatever I decide is best (right now leaning on Ae but havent tried

perception)....I want something to add to it to really spark it.

"AA314 gives off a great first impression all

by itselfed un-combined with another product."

Trust me....I am thinking about it and its no secret that if it

was a chick you would bang it.....but I feel you may be a bit bias cause it works on your ex-girlfriend and I am not

sure I want to spend that kind of money on something that some say is more of a "Luke I am your father" type of

vibe. This product seems to have a lot of different opinions on it and I have read up on it...trust me.

So I am

really interested in getting everyones personal opinion here. I was really sure about A1 as an additive but maybe

Wagg or A314 is better for first impressions.... There has got to be a combo that is known to be best to facilitate

this as it is very important for us singles/casual daters.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 10:55 AM
AA314 has worked more than on my

ex-gf. Otherwise I wouldn't be praising it so much, because that wouldn't be enough evidence for me.

this is

a snipit from my other hit thread incase you didn't read it..these women aren't my ex-gfs.

The 3rd girl

was even more obvious I was getting some beer for my friend at the grocery store and I had to give my ID card to a

girl at the self-check station that overlooks 4 self-check checkouts before i could finish doing my self-check

process. at first when I handed her the card she seemed unresponsive, but after i got back to finish paying and

checking out she gives me this huge flirtatious smile and moves her body back and forth like a wagging dog and says

"you have a sexy...oh(giggles).. i mean you have a great night" she was so embarassed looking, turning red and kept

on smiling at me. I come to realize all 3 encounters i was within smell/scent range with the pheromones I had on and

the last cashier took one scent of me when i gave her my ID and then it must have kicked in by the time I walked

back by.

______

Not trying to be nitpicky but A314 hasn't been mainstream all that long. How

did you determine it works well for long term? Or maybe I should ask what you consider long term to be?

Well, ofcourse, but the product was designed with longterm in mind. Can't be proven I don't suppose yet.

belgareth
11-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Well, ofcourse,

but the product was designed with longterm in mind. Can't be proven I don't suppose yet.

That's what

I wanted to know. Are you then quoting the manufacterer's claim and what is it based on? If the same studies as the

other claims, my questions about those claims still stand.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 11:13 AM
the manufacturer claims are based

off testimonials..

belgareth
11-09-2005, 11:15 AM
the manufacturer

claims are based off testimonials..

Of a product that has not been mainstream or even available very

long. Come on, you know how much testimonials are worth, don't you?

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 11:20 AM
testimonials are valuable, but no

it hasn't been out long enough to make evidential conclusions about it's longterm effectiveness.

DUKE3100
11-09-2005, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=Cloud9]AA314 has worked

more than on my ex-gf. Otherwise I wouldn't be praising it so much, because that wouldn't be enough evidence for

me.
QUOTE]

I have read every piece of literature and the results you talk about are the best ones on this site

I have seen. There is no doubt this product shows promise but the results are very mixed. I get good results with Ae

and so do you....you may want to try some extensive testing of just A314. I may take a chance and get some and

really appreciate your feedback...but picking it over known producers to wide percentages on this forumn like A1 or

Wagg seems risky to me...throw in the fact that I am a bit hesitant on a serious relationship right now after a 5

year one that didnt end up being right....and you got some hesitance on my part...but I really appreciate your help.

I think in your case you really needed a lot of rone...and maybe thats so for me too.....I simply dont know....so I

am looking to next try the think that seems to have the best chance of helping the largest percentage of those out

there.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 11:26 AM
The effects are different when

AA314 is added than just AE alone..people behave differently.

belgareth
11-09-2005, 11:27 AM
Testomonials are worthless! How

many of them have you seen? What do you know about the ones that weren't used? What do you know about the people

that gave the good ones? How many of them were giving them in the hopes of getting more freebies? How many were

valid tests?

All I'm trying to do is point out that what is being stated as fact here is mostly based on

unsubstantiated claims. Ok, you had good results under very limited circumstances. That's good and I'm pleased.

I'd like to see a lot more data from unbiased users over a much longer period before I'll accept any

manufacturer's claim.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 11:31 AM
You state it like that: then why

should anyone on this forum believe anything on it? Everyone could be making up stuff. You kind of have to go out

on a limb and trust some peoples posts and reactions to products. I've talked indepth with the owner and he is all

about honesty and integrity to the point he want do business with re-sellers that aren't and all there product

claims are based off testimonials that were created before free product offerings..Yes, I've seen the forum date

when the free product offers post was posted.

belgareth
11-09-2005, 11:41 AM
A314 has a very short history

and limited user base. I am looking forward to a lot more field tests before I'll make or accept as fact any

statements about it. I've been on that forum too and know what's there. All I am saying is that you are stating as

fact claims that have not been substantiated by any quantity of field tests and or only supported by limited

testomonials. By comparison, there are products discussed on this forum that have been in constant use for years and

have significant accumulated field test data. I barely know one person there and have no opinion one way or the

other about their virtues or faults. All I am doing is questioning the factual claims you are making about a very

new product.

DUKE3100
11-09-2005, 11:42 AM
The effects are

different when AA314 is added than just AE alone..people behave differently.

Can you tell me more about

how its different besides peoples submission to you? Also from what I read this other vial is pritty good....a lot

say they like it even better....did you get the extra vial with the secret stuff? Have you used

it??....finally...can you tell me how your personal experience with A1 results with ae are vs A314

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 11:54 AM
I was basing off how people were

acting different that using straight AE from my personal results. I didn't even see the manufacturers website with

testimonials until I used AA314 and AE together several differnt occasions. The very start of my AE+AA314 thread

shows how my male friends reacted around me entirely different than how they did with AE+APC combo. They seemed to

have me make all the decisions and do what I wanted to do..they also asked me permission to do things you wouldn't

normally ask a friend for.. like asking me if it was ok to go to the bathroom in one instance with my other male

friend. They seem to respect me more and put me in a position of authority. What effects happen with women I'm

not sure yet in terms of this leader thing. I do know I've consistently gotten more hits in a shorter time span

with the AA314+AE combo than with AE alone. otherwise I'd be throwing my AA314 bottle in the trash or giving it to

my friend.

No I didn't get the experimental vial. its a non-standalone pheromone from what I've herd called

"TAA" i believe ..it supposed to give you a confident polished look..like how car wax does for a car. thats what

results thus far have gathered from testing..Bruce doesn't carry anymore with the test vials.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 11:59 AM
You know IMPI is very new ..even

newer than AA314.. belgareth..you've offered personal testimonials on the product and its effects..I don't have

any problem trusting you and your experiments no matter how new it is..

belgareth
11-09-2005, 12:01 PM
I've said that I personally

got certain results. Go back and read what I said. How many factual statements or claims did I make? Name one thing

I said that was based on anything other than my own experience or that wasn't made clear on that point.

DUKE3100
11-09-2005, 12:01 PM
I was basing off

how people were acting different that using straight AE from my personal results. I didn't even see the

manufacturers website with testimonials until I used AA314 and AE together several differnt occasions. The very

start of my AE+AA314 thread shows how my male friends reacted around me entirely different than how they did with

AE+APC combo. They seemed to have me make all the decisions and do what I wanted to do..they also asked me

permission to do things you wouldn't normally ask a friend for.. like asking me if it was ok to go to the bathroom

in one instance with my other male friend. They seem to respect me more and put me in a position of authority. What

effects happen with women I'm not sure yet in terms of this leader thing. I do know I've consistently gotten more

hits in a shorter time span with the AA314+AE combo than with AE alone. otherwise I'd be throwing my AA314 bottle

in the trash or giving it to my friend.

No I didn't get the experimental vial. its a non-standalone pheromone

from what I've herd called "TAA" i believe ..it supposed to give you a confident polished look..like how car wax

does for a car. thats what results thus far have gathered from testing..Bruce doesn't carry anymore with the test

vials.

NO MORE TEST VIAL???? That pritty much eliminates it with me. I wanted it mostly for that test

vial!!

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 12:03 PM
I've based my hits off personal

experience and I don't give anything else more than I experienced first hand. But when people ask for what it all

does my experiences match 95% the testimonials given. It's hard not to use them in certain cases.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Duke the experimental vial

contains only one pheromone and it's experimental in itself that does similar to what I said. Would be retarded to

by an expenisve product just for that small amount of one experimental pheromone. You can buy bottles of that stuff

cheaper..Bruce should carry it if you want it that bad.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 12:07 PM
God, why do I even bother posting

hits and experiences when everyone throws them back in your face on this forum like some sort of inexperienced

overhyped noob.

belgareth
11-09-2005, 12:08 PM
This started when I questioned

the claim of long term effects. You based that strictly off the manufacturer's claims. Your experience matches 95%

of the PUBLISHED testominials. Normally I try to never say anything truly negative about any product and wouldn't

this time other than to maek a point. I personally got no results but it may be because after about a week Aa314

started giving me skin rashes. I reported it to the manufacturer's rep. Did you see it in the testimonials?

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 12:09 PM
no because it was just one claim

out of many non-claimed skin rashes for all we know..can't be proven.

APC occasionally makes my skin itch.

belgareth
11-09-2005, 12:11 PM
So? Neither can the other,

positive claims. Wouldn't it be fair to publish it in the testomonials? My point isn't to shoot at the

manufacturer, it's to point out hat you are making unsubstantiated claims of long term effects.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 12:12 PM
no, because for all we know you

were the only one who got a skin rash..it wouldn't be fair to post it in the testimonials unless many were getting

the same results.

I don't know one pheromone manufacturer that post negative results. LaCroy, StoneLAbs, any of

them.

belgareth
11-09-2005, 12:13 PM
For all you know! Or are you

saying we as in you and the manufacturer? Are you implying that you are a rep or that you have access to undisclosed

data?

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 12:16 PM
I'm just a college student.

thanks for implying that I'm a rep.

Are you a LaCroy rep?

DUKE3100
11-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Why does it always seem as if

my threads turn into pure mayhem????:LOL:

belgareth
11-09-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm just a

college student. thanks for implying that I'm a rep.

Are you a LaCroy rep?

I'm not any rep, but

I'm not making unsubstantiated statements about a product either. Your statement made it sound like you were

implying you were a rep.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 02:29 PM
sorry...but there isn't much

evidence on any product..The majority of whats in AA314 is Arone, which has been well documented to some degree and

proven. AA314 pretty much has taken Arone and stripped away as much of raw Arone's negative side-effects as they

could and added a touch of Anone and some other pheromones I have no clue what they are.

belgareth
11-09-2005, 04:49 PM
That's my point, nobody does

know. How did they make those changes to what Arone does? You can't simply take away part of a pheromone. So what

did they do? What do the other ingredients do?

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the product. I am

saying that we don't know some of the things that are being stated as facts.

jollysnowdevil
11-09-2005, 10:46 PM
sorry...but

there isn't much evidence on any product..The majority of whats in AA314 is Arone, which has been well documented

to some degree and proven. AA314 pretty much has taken Arone and stripped away as much of raw Arone's negative

side-effects as they could and added a touch of Anone and some other pheromones I have no clue what they

are.

arone's negative side effects? i know a lot of products have a little rone in them. as i

recall wasnt the initial hype regarding a314 about finally having a product that could be used as a rone supplement;

curiosities rose as many forum members wanted to gain a better understanding of how higher rone amounts worked.

maybe i missed something somewhere as i was away from the forum a few months after a314 was released. but where

do you get the Arone's negative side effect claim from? i dont ever recall reading anything negative about a314.

i recall reading while back that arone was supposed to function like Anone in a way but without the aggressiveness

Anone can bring. maybe with that last statement im thinking back to something i read about A1

anyway Duke

perception is good for the situations where ae is not suited. they are basically flip flopped in none and nol

content. ae being slightly more sexual perception being slightly more social. i personally prefer using perception

for all around use and if i want that extra sexualness i just add a touch of npa or even te to it. what's even

nicer is i dont have to reapply at anypoint during the day.

i have noted that simply wearing an extra spray or

two of perception will get me better reactions than adding npa to it (have to cut down on perception to avoid none

od and add touch soe for best results w/ that combo) adding a touch of te with perception works better than trying

to mix npa. i've found all i need is 1-2 dabs npa and 2 is pushing it to borderline od. so ideally npa for me

is best used by itself or with soe.

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 10:48 PM
maybe i missed something

somewhere as i was away from the forum a few months after a314 was released. but where do you get the Arone's

negative side effect claim from? i dont ever recall reading anything negative about a314. I was talking

about raw straight chemset Arone has negative effects..I wasn't talking about AA314.

DUKE3100
11-10-2005, 08:40 AM
SO....it seems A314 has some

drawbacks then??
What about Wagg as a additive to a combo....seems this board feels SOe is the same but much

cheaper..I wonder if people say that because they cant afford Wagg and have never tried it....or if its true that

they are pretty much the same.

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 10:33 AM
did you not read what I said..I

said AA314 doesn't have drawbacks like straight chemset Arone. Ofcourse every product has drawbacks, but what I was

refering to is that straight Arone has negative effects, AA314 has removed as much of the bad effects as possible.

DUKE3100
11-10-2005, 10:42 AM
doesnt seem to be the general

consensus though....

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 10:43 AM
what general consensus?..point me

to the thread please.

DUKE3100
11-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Excuse me? I know you didnt

just get snippy with me....:whip:

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 10:57 AM
I just asked to be pointed to this

general consensus thread your talking about. I haven't seen anything about it on this forum.

DUKE3100
11-10-2005, 10:58 AM
What are you talking

about???:frustrate Have you lost your mind? Do a search on A314 and you will find the general consensus is that you

gotta watch the dose cause of rone drawbacks. Everyone agrees too much is a bad thing....most people say they cant

tell a difference and it needs more testing. I think its great the product works well for you....but the way you

fight for it against any verdict other than "this is the best mone ever" is starting to make me believe you have

some incentive to do so.....you dont see me coming out and hammering people for dissing Ae .......

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 11:00 AM
doesnt seem to be the

general consensus though....

Where did you get this information, because I don't see it anywhere

on the board.

I've seen

thishttp://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sho

wthread.php?t=13811&highlight=A314 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13811&highlight=A314)

DUKE3100
11-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Where did you get

this information, because I don't see it anywhere on the board.

I hate to do this to you....but just

like I would a noob and just like they did to me.....do a search on A314

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 11:07 AM
I have read the threads, or

otherwise I would have never bought it and i haven't seen what you are talking about..Would you like me to be

non-entusiastic about a product that works for me?

DUKE3100
11-10-2005, 11:08 AM
I have read the

threads and i haven't seen what you are talking about..Would you like me to be non-entusiastic about a product that

works for me? The fact that you try to challenge my results and enthusiasm is why i fight back. It's like you

don't like the fact that I'm getting great results so you try to dismember anything positive I say about

it.

LOL...you cant honestly believe that Bs coming outta your mouth.....can you?

DUKE3100
11-10-2005, 11:11 AM
BESIDES....if you are not a

noob you should know that just because it works for you doesnt mean it will work for others....yet you go after

anyone who questions the overall value of the product. Its a little weird man.

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 11:13 AM
I challenge what you say because

you've never tried it and you come up with "general consensuses" that don't even exist.

DUKE3100
11-10-2005, 11:16 AM
The purpose of this thread is

to debate and suggest personal opinions on what a good additive mone would be to our base. A314 is one of them I am

thinking of trying...but it just seems like on the forum it is more of a general consensus that it is a risky choice

compared with A1 or Wagg....in getting noticeable results....thats all. Its my perception and obviously it is not

yours....I dont think anyone is in the dark on how you feel about the matter....so lets drop it.

CptKipling
11-11-2005, 07:49 AM
so lets drop

it.

Agreed, end of the non-productive A314 discussion.

BizmanJoe
11-13-2005, 02:26 AM
Hmmm. Might

want to try AE + SOE combo. It has worked quite well for me
at 2 -3 drops AE + 1/3 to 1/2 gelpack of SOE with a

cover scent of Hugo Boss or Dolce y Gabbana . I'm 40, 185 lbs, dark-haired, olive-skinned eurasian leaning towards

more asian genes.

DUKE3100
11-13-2005, 08:18 AM
Hmmm. Might

want to try AE + SOE combo. It has worked quite well for me
at 2 -3 drops AE + 1/3 to 1/2 gelpack of SOE with a

cover scent of Hugo Boss or Dolce y Gabbana . I'm 40, 185 lbs, dark-haired, olive-skinned eurasian leaning towards

more asian genes.

Yup....thats the best one I have found thus far. Soon I will have some new toys

though! I am startin to realize that once I get the application method right as well as dosage....mones really help

open the door for you. The combo that seems best for me is 3 drops Ae 1 to ear lobes and two to neck....this is to

cover 1/4 to 1/3 Soe....1/4 if I want a noticeable difference and approachability socially....1/3 if I want to feel

like everyone knows me and likes me and want to risk a possible OD. I cover with Hugo Boss. Although I will put some

of the Soe into my hair and spray the bottle up high above my head for a light mist....and then a shot to the neck.

I am starting to figure out the Npa Soe combo though....which looks like it is the secret weapon from heaven.

BizmanJoe
11-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Well, Duke3100... I'm

certainly not Brad Pitt. Just an above average 40 year-old who can pass for someone in their late 20's (it throws

off many fems, believe me) or early thirties. I attribute it to my genes from my mother who was Korean and my

father who was a dark haired Eastern European. Also, the fact that I workout four times a week and maintain an

athletic physique has something to do with it, I'm sure. Fems dig an athletic body, although not too overbearing

like Mr. Olympia (most fems think that's gross). The last three long-term relationships were the result of fems

approaching me and asking for a date. However, since I've lost a bit of hairline in the front (about an inch) in

the last five years due to enormous stresses in my life (career disaster, divorce, 3 deaths in the family), I've

gotten less approaches and looks, so I began experimenting with pheros. Now, with the help of AE and SOE, my "mojo"

is definitely back. I even wear AE to the gym and it was hilarious how the guys were giving me total respect

standing with their hands crossed in front of their crotch (physiological show of respect), with forward-slumped

shoulders and agreeing to everything I had to say in a discussion about current state of affairs. That's when I

truly realized the power of AE. Sometimes, if I want to add a sexual edge, I'll spray TE or 4.2 (spiked with about

1/6 WAGG) on my crotch (on pants) or hair and use about 1/3 gelpack of SOE with the usual 2-3 drops of AE. I've

experimented with SOE, NPA, TE, Andro 4.2, WAGG, and Perception (perception is actually an excellent product - I

just bought a whole box of the gel packs!!!). I'm just about running out of AE, so I splurged and just purchased

AE, Chikara, Perception, NPA, and SOE. Will post more experiments and results soon.

BizmanJoe
11-14-2005, 12:53 AM
Hey, all. One thing you all can do to increase your own phero output is to take compounds such as DHEA. DHEA is a

master precursor hormone that your body will use to convert to whatever is needed - including testesterone.

Typically 25mg per day is a good starting dose, but don't over do it, because excess test in your body will be

converted to di-hydrotesterone, which can lead to hair-loss (#1 reason for hair-loss is due to excess

dihydrotesterone deactivating hair follicles). To counteract dihydrotesterone conversion, you can take Avena Sativa

(green oats). Avena Sativa will bind to sex hormone binding globulins (SHBG) and make the testesterone usable and

help prevent hair loss as well. One other suggested compound is Saw Palmetto, which is the #1 compound you can take

to keep your prostate in excellemt health, as well as prevent dihydrotesterone conversion.

If you guys want an

extra edge in the bedroom or want to gain an extra edge in bodybuilding, you can take Tonkat Ali at approximately

200mg - 400mg per day, but you'll need to work up to that dose over a period of about 30 days. You'll notice a

definite improvement in your erection (aka hardness), as well as your ability to follow-through. You can also take

Tribulus, but it has to be of Bulgarian or German origin. Most tribulus products on the market are Chinese or Indian

origin, which is completely useless. When you consume tribulus, make certain it has avena sativa in the formulation,

or take avena sativa separately to prevent SHBG from making the extra test useless. Also, tribulus should be

standardized for minimum 30% - 40% protodiscin, which is the active compound that makes it all happen. If you take

too much of either Tribulus or Tonkat Ali, you'll notice a definite aggression spiking in your personaliity.