PDA

View Full Version : Just a few Anone guidlines.

Cloud9
11-07-2005, 03:51 PM
I have been

talking to a person that makes pheromone products(a manufacturer of products that love-scent carries)..I want say

for forum purposes. He/She says 20mcg or .02mg is the maximum optimal dosage for Anone according to some recent

studies. Any more gets into OD range and where negative effects start kicking in. Also Adding too much Anol has

been shown to decrease the sexualness/alphaness of Anone. This means Anone to Anol ratios are more important

depending on what kind of reactions your trying to get. Adding more Arone hasn't been shown to decrease Anone

effects so far.

I know it's not much information, but I thought it was some useful information that could be

used by forum members at love-scent.:wave:

Gegogi
11-07-2005, 05:01 PM
I've really tried hard to OD on

A-none and it seems almost impossible for me. I'd love to frighten more people and watch them flee before me. Alas

such is not my fate. The best I can do is make women a little nervous and horny.

CptKipling
11-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Any links? I haven't seen any

recent studies on androstenone.

Adding more Arone hasn't been shown to decrease Anone effects so far.

That isn't my experience. -rone can quite severely temper the tension that -none can create if your

-rone is too high. I'm not saying that that is a bad thing, but sometimes it can be useful to have the tension left

in.

belgareth
11-07-2005, 05:45 PM
It does seem to fly in the face

of a lot of experience. The discrpency may be related to their test criteria. Do you have any information on test

controls?

Cloud9
11-07-2005, 05:56 PM
I meant adding more Arone want

hamper the good positive effects of Anone. whereas adding more Anol will decrease positive sexual effects. Anone and

Anol need to be in a balance ratio if you want more sexual effects or chatty.

hint..Its from a person that makes

all the pheromone products themselves and we have atleast one of their products on love-scent.

PheroQuirk
11-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Does

your contact suggest an optimal range for the none:nol ratio when none is applied near the upper end of the 20mcg

ceiling?

Thanks

Cloud9
11-07-2005, 07:24 PM
no..he/she has yet to make a combo

Anone:Anol product..but they will in an upcoming Cologne that will hit main department stores. Something similar to

AE/m is good. You want the Anol to be a little less than ANone...like 5mcg ANone:4mcg Anol or 5mcg Anone:3mcg Anol.

I get good results with AE/m ratio..which is 2mcg:1.5mcg Anol it's hard to get a perfect ratio as everyones body

chemistry is different. the 5mcg:3mcg Anol sounds like AE/m ratio....so maybe 20mcg ANone:12 mcg Anol

PheroQuirk
11-07-2005, 07:30 PM
If I recall

correctly, Dr SmellThis favoured fibonacci ratios. So I suppose 1.618 none:nol might be worth trying. I played

around a lot with this stuff originally but have been a bit slapdash since then.

Selfishly, it's a shame in

some ways (though of course inevitable) that pheromones are going mainstream. But I wonder why nobody has tried

this before? (This meaning punchy doses of none and nol at levels high enough to have a noticeable impact). Can it

really be because of liability concerns?

belgareth
11-07-2005, 08:04 PM
hint..Its from a

person that makes all the pheromone products themselves and we have atleast one of their products on

love-scent.
Yeah, I know. It doesn't change my desire to see test results. Their claimed results don't

match experiences from a lot of skilled users. I'd like to see their controls and baseline data. Without it the

results are close to meaningless.

Cloud9
11-07-2005, 08:05 PM
I think they were getting their

results off of a clinical study..thats all I know..I trust they know what they are talking about since they are

making popular products.

belgareth
11-07-2005, 08:09 PM
As you know, there are a lot of

clinical studies out there. Some are very well done, some were designed without a clue about proper methodology.

I'm not a trusting soul when it comes to my money, especially when it seems to defy what others have experienced.

Not saying they are wrong or right just asking for data needed by any serious scientist to evaluate a claim.

Cloud9
11-07-2005, 08:10 PM
yeah..I see what u mean..maybe

I'll get a chance to ask them later.

MOBLEYC57
11-07-2005, 08:34 PM
I think the fear of ODing is

overrated! :think: Dare to wear! :twisted:

Cloud9
11-07-2005, 10:01 PM
I've ODed on Anone before with

NPA and women just don't talk to you nearly as much ..they kind of seem intimidated..it just takes a whole lot more

work if you've ODed from my experience. With Anone..the whole "less is more" slogan has worked for me..my personal

ideal range is 8-12 mcg..in a club or big party I'd use more.

CptKipling
11-08-2005, 03:54 PM
hint..Its from a

person that makes all the pheromone products themselves and we have atleast one of their products on

love-scent.

I had figured, but that doesn't make them right by virtue. Don't forget that some users

are at least as experienced as the manufacturers.

I think they were getting their results off of a

clinical study..thats all I know..I trust they know what they are talking about since they are making popular

products.

As Belgareth says, seeing the study would be required to gain anything useful; otherwise its

just another post on the forum (absolutely no disrespect intended).

DUKE3100
11-08-2005, 04:00 PM
fascinating....but my take on

this is simple. They can do all the studies they want on what the optimum ratio is....but I would think that there

is no optimum ratio for everyone. The body produces mones in different proportion. Someone who produces a bunch of

none on their own is probably better off with Chikara or Perception than say Ae or Npa....right? I mean thats what

the whole mone battle is....to find your own personal optimum ratio....

CptKipling
11-08-2005, 04:12 PM
It isn't as simple as personal

production, you also have to factor in how you integrate each pheromonal effect into your general "game".

Pheromones may go mainstream, but I'm not so concerned as they can be useless in the wrong hands :twisted:

Cloud9
11-08-2005, 04:43 PM
I think pheromones going

mainstream are mainly weak versions of what we have and will be put into colognes and perfumes in made up ratios.

DrSmellThis
11-08-2005, 06:40 PM
I have been

talking to a person that makes pheromone products(a manufacturer of products that love-scent carries)..I want say

for forum purposes. He/She says 20mcg or .02mg is the maximum optimal dosage for Anone according to some recent

studies. Any more gets into OD range and where negative effects start kicking in. Also Adding too much Anol has been

shown to decrease the sexualness/alphaness of Anone. This means Anone to Anol ratios are more important depending on

what kind of reactions your trying to get. Adding more Arone hasn't been shown to decrease Anone effects so far.

I know it's not much information, but I thought it was some useful information that could be used by forum

members at love-scent.:wave:This mostly makes sense, but the devil is in the specifics. All that suggests is

that you want to experiment based on your goals to determine appropriate ratios.

The best approach might be to

first determine your maximum -none dosage for the reaction you want (and no more, obviously), then hold that

constant while varying the -nol. For me that is "the amount contained in one dab of Edge (two for "high-none

occasions," or after a full body soap scrub) plus a small spray of Chikara." It's practical, but a useless idea for

science. :) I'm still not sure about the amount of -nol. I feel it depends on the situation and my goals.

At

least one pilot study has suggested that adding a little -rone to none/nol enhances the effect of the combo. So

given all that, you can find the minimum effective -rone/aa314 dosage to add (e.g., one large dab of aa314 in my

case), because I don't think much is needed. So you are working with both absolute amounts and ratios. Both are

important, as separate factors, for each individual and -mone.

My fibonacci experiments were about determining

ratios for mixes. These days I'm less interested in mixing everything into one bottle, unless designing a perfume.

Moeover, the sheer number of products with secret ingredients and non-disclosed ratios of things makes it impossible

to think this way most of the time any more. So I just think of each product I like as a separate entity to be

balanced for my own chemistry.

Fibonacci ratios are most easily understood as one universal method nature

employs to determine one more "amount unit" of something; a natural, working progression from less to more.

So if you want something to be, naturally, a "meaningful chunk more" than something else, and want the

two things to work together, you can try a fibonacci ratio. Another such ratio that applies to humans is 15/13,

which is the ratio of the average man/woman in weight; though fibonacci is more commonly seen. Another natural ratio

is the numeric progression. (Perhaps since I make natural perfumes, I often think of weird/stupid questions having

to do with natural math. For example, what are the two ratios of area/volume between two inscribed circles/spheres,

where each outer shape is twice the diameter of the inner? If you like those frivolities, what would be the ratio of

weights if the two spheres were filled with water, assuming the spheres were no longer inscribed but were separate?

:blink: )