PDA

View Full Version : Aa314 ... Cut And Recut ...

MOBLEYC57
11-06-2005, 09:21 PM

without all the extra verbage.:run:

AA314 is usually 2-5 drops. 2 drops under 30, then

add a drop for every decade or decade in a half, till you reach max. Rule of thumb only, because natural

pheromonal output will vary with each individual. People own's output varies, and some people almost have something

like pheromonal disorder. (Le Sillage) __________________________________________________
AA314: Really good

results today. I applied 2 drops to neck and 1 to arm/wrist area. I covered with A*men. Some really good vibes

today, lots of hits. I noticed there was a lot more "kiss"ness. What I mean, is that I got two kisses blown to me

today. Which, considering I've had that happen maybe twice within this year, to be very interesting. It makes me

feel very outgoing and socially powerful. Boosted my confidence a bit as well.

AA314: I went on a date a

few days ago with a woman I recently met. I was wearing one drop of A314 to each wrist. Nothing spectacular but she

seemed very cozy with me, very comfortable and very relaxed. We ended up going back to her place and spending the

night together, so I am assuming at this point that A314 had something to do with that. Back at her place she seemed

very relaxed and casual with me ... no indication of nervousness or tension. I would have expected at least a little

apprehension with it being the first date and all, but she acted like we had known each other a long time. By the

way ... yes, I had a good time too.

AA314:AE:APC: I put 3 drops AE/m around the neck and ear area+2 drops

of AA314+2-3 drops of APC as cover up. I think I almost had an orgasm at the smell these phero products combined

produced. Well, not that amazing, but it smelled really good to me. I haven't been able to be around many women in

a close proximity just yet so I can't write anything special. I did get a lot of looks and smiles from women that

passed me close enough by when I was in a restaurant last night, which was nice.

AA314:AE:APC: I'm

currently applying 2 drops AE to my neck area and 1 drop on the collar of my undershirt. 2 drops AA314 to neck and

ear area. cover it up with 2-3 drops APC for a really nice scent.

AA314:AE:APC: I was wearing 2 drops AE

+ 2 drops AA314 + 3 drops APC cover + 1 cologne spray. Got some hits tonight..It was not my main intentions to be

around any women as I was going out with my guy friend to run some errands with him, but along the way I stumbled

across 3 women. They all were cashiers, because like I said I was running errands. The first girl when I checked out

I didn't even think twice about until I noticed she kept being overly nice to me, kept staring at me and smiling a

lot, the 2nd girl was when we ate she took my friends order, looked at him once, smiled, and then she immediately

looked at me when I was off to the side of him where some guy took my order. The girl that took my friends order

kept looking over at me and smiling, looking me up and down, and then she took over the guys job in right in front

of him and started getting my food. The guy that was taking my order was just looking at her with a puzzled

look"like what are you doing". She just kept staring at me and smiling again. I could have easily gotten her number.

The 3rd girl was even more obvious I was getting some beer for my friend at the grocery store and I had to give my

ID card to a girl at the self-check station that overlooks 4 self-check checkouts before I could finish doing my

self-check process. at first when I handed her the card she seemed unresponsive, but after I got back to finish

paying and checking out she gives me this huge flirtatious smile and moves her body back and forth like a wagging

dog and says "you have a sexy...oh(giggles).. i mean you have a great night" she was so embarrassed looking, turning

red and kept on smiling at me. I come to realize all 3 encounters I was within smell/scent range with the mones I

had on and the last cashier took one scent of me when I gave her my ID and then it must have kicked in by the time I

walked back by. 1 drop of AE to the front of neck, 1 to back, and I did the same with AA314. I rubbed

the rest off my fingers on my ear lobes. Then I covered them with 2-3 drops APC. might be room to add another drop

of AA314, but right now I'm getting very nice good results with these applied amounts.

AA314:AE:APC: I

wore for the first time AA314(3 drops) and 2 1/2 drops AE+2-3 APC around my ex-girlfriend that I'm still friends

with when I came home from college this weekend and she was acting funny around me and was flirting. after she

smelled me and we gave each other a hug before she left because she was in some sort of a hurry..she couldn't stop

looking at me and hugging me and talking and wouldn't leave...not so normal for how she reacts around me. She kept

giving me those funny DIHLs looks ..I could have kissed her if I wanted, but I got interrupted by a phone call. She

never acted this way around me with just AE on. Another hit from AA314!!

AA314:CHIKARA:SOE/WAGG: Right

now my preferred professional/work environment mix is SOE or WAGG, Chikara and A314. People tend to get more

submissive when I wear this mix ... its kinda creepy sometimes. Generally my bosses have all seemed to open up to me

more that I started wearing mones around them.

AA314:TE idea: I always want to see what people get

with A314 + The Edge, but I don't see that used much. Puzzles me. (Le Sillage (feline) thought)

THE GFUNK FILES

Got my A314 yesterday, and applied 3 drops along with 2 drops A1, 2 drops PI, and 8"

SOE, and vent to work, DAMN!!

Girl #1 sitting next to me did heavy body language all day, very

chatty and happy, even noticed that the pitch of her voice was higher than ordinary (For anyone really), and it

seemed to shiver as well! She stayed like this the entire day...

Girl #2 a great 8+, spent about an hour

with her. For the first time I felt like I was being admired by someone way above my league, very flirty and chatty,

treating me like the coolest man around, following me, all body language: touching herself, hair flipping. Not to

mention I was able to keep my cool and throw a very good game!

Girl #3 , on my way back home I stopped at

a shop, and the woman behind the counter gave me a serious DIHL, She seemed awestricken, surprised and happy all at

the same time, and returned a wrong change (1 big coin instead of three small coins, which seemed very strange not

to notice). The smell of the A134 is very nice and subtle, so it's easy to add your own fragrance to it. Can't

wait to try it out again tomorrow with one more drop.

Okay, here's Day Two:

Damn, DAMN!!

Applied 5 drops of A314 + 2 drops PI + 2 drops A1 + 8" SOE and went to work again.

Today worked with totally

different peeps than day 1. Female sitting next to me was heavy on the body language, very flirty and chatty,

trying to make excuses as to come over to my place and stand next to me. Very strangely, I noticed everyone walking

past my desk, even the men, really smiling directly at me. Initially, I almost got suspicious of them maybe having a

joke on me, but these were sincere and real friendly smiles! There's this other room with a couple females in it

that I had to visit several times, weird thing was that they really attentive, helpful and alert whenever I came by,

as well as being really chatty and happy. One female, a perfect 10, normally that super stuck up way, not even

bothering to let you know that she's even noticed you in a room, she started walking back and forth my desk quite a

few times throughout the day. Always hair flipping and twirling, and at first I didn't notice anything else as I

don't like them stuck up attitude girls who think they're better than everyone else, so I wasn't giving her the

joy of letting her see that I was looking at her but I minded my own business instead. Strangely enough my head was

drawn in that direction just as she passed me, and I noticed she was checking me out BIG TIME! DAMN! So the

next times I was successful of not meeting her eyes, but in the far corner of my eye I could see her giving me huge

looks. Payback time stuck-up dear!

On the male side, my co-workers were really extra friendly and social with

me, and a guy behind the counter at a store on my way home was treating me with tons of friendliness and respect

more than just giving good service. You know from peoples how they feel about you from reading how they treat you.

If you act like an idiot, you know that they think you are one. Today I was treated with loads of respect,

friendliness and admiration!!

This combo seemed to put a slight pressure on my head throughout the whole

day tho', but not really a headache. Small price for an incredible gain, but I also suspect this to be adjusting

once my body gets a little used to the product. Seriously, I don't think that I would need to do more reporting of

this kind as I suspect I'd be repeating myself. I'm convinced that this is working magic for me!

DUKE3100
11-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Mobley how would you compare

the effects you are gettin off Chikara with the ones you are getting off A314 ??

PheroQuirk
11-07-2005, 06:06 PM
So I had seen Le

Sillage describe A314 as creating a James Bond-like impression but hadn't up till now seen any effects exactly

consistent with that (although I had seen an overall positive impact).

Today I met up with my ex (who I broke

up with a year ago but still see now and then). She couldn't stop mentioning how I had changed and now had this

James Bond aspect to me. (She doesn't know I wear pheromones).

Interesting that she should use the exact

same reference. She is the first to give me any verbal feedback since I started wearing A314.

Cloud9
11-07-2005, 06:09 PM
She couldn't stop

mentioning how I had changed and now had this James Bond aspect to me. (She doesn't know I wear pheromones).

PheroQuirk..Umm i think thats an obvious answer to the doubts you previously had about a James Bond

effect! When I am around people they treat me like a leader and is if I was wearing an expensive suit, which I never

wear.

PheroQuirk
11-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Yes, indeed. (Not

that I had doubts, just that I hadn't seen the effect so sharply defined up till that point).

How much of

A314 and what else do you wear?

I found 2 drops each of PI, A314, A1 and Betanol + 1 spray of Edge to work

quite well together. (Added items gradually so wasn't just throwing in the kitchen sink).

MOBLEYC57
11-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Mobley how would

you compare the effects you are gettin off Chikara with the ones you are getting off A314 ??

Sorry,

Signor Duke. EXTRA VERBAGE:I got out of school today at 2:10, went into the library to work on a project due today

... done at 5:40, and THEN! The disc locks up, so it will be late! Cursed all the way to the car, and the car

wouldn't start! Went to AppleBees and they stopped selling my favorites, both at the same time ... 3 cheeses pane

AND the Sicilian steak dinner!!! Damn this day!! :rant:

Now that I've vented ... I just ordered AA314, Duke!

Hope I didn't get suckered in! All users, please, start posting your how's, where's, and with

what's, so I'll have a better insight before it arriiiiiiiiiiiives! :box: (Double "O") OOMobley's the name!

:wave:

Tankyavedymuch! :thumbsup:

Cloud9
11-07-2005, 07:16 PM
I use 3 drops AA314 + 2-3 drops

AE/m+2-3 APC..

Mobley you want regret AA314 I promise. Read my AE/m+AA314 thread it should have some info there.

To me AA314 is the best money I've ever spent on a phero product. Im not exagerating

MOBLEYC57
11-11-2005, 04:11 PM
I use 3 drops

AA314 + 2-3 drops AE/m+2-3 APC..

All applied to the neck area, annnnnd ... are they layered in any

specific order? :blink:

Thanks!:run:

Cloud9
11-11-2005, 04:16 PM
I applied 2 drops AA314 to neck

and ears lobes..I did the same with AE/m and I covered they areas with 2-3 drops APC. for the 3rd AA314 drop, and

If I decide to add a 3rd drop AE I put it on my wrists and rub them together with some APC.

Cloud9
11-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Mobley know of any other good

areas to apply? I figure it would be better to spread out a little when I'm using 3 drops AA314 now and if I decide

to add a 3rd of AE. Are the wrists considered a good area?

Mtnjim
11-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Mobley know of any

other good areas to apply? I figure it would be better to spread out a little when I'm using 3 drops AA314 now and

if I decide to add a 3rd of AE. Are the wrists considered a good area?

Try a search on "Pit Trick"!!

MOBLEYC57
11-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Mobley know of any

other good areas to apply? I figure it would be better to spread out a little when I'm using 3 drops AA314 now and

if I decide to add a 3rd of AE. Are the wrists considered a good area?

The wrist, top of the chest (just

below the neck), and forearms (during the short sleeve wearing months, or home with no shirt or t-shirt) are all

good points, if ya ask me.:run:

Rbt
11-14-2005, 12:54 PM
The wrist, top of

the chest (just below the neck), and forearms (during the short sleeve wearing months, or home with no shirt or

t-shirt) are all good points, if ya ask me.:run:

I also like to wipe a bit on the back of my neck to

catch anyone behind me.

From my readings many forum users seem to apply pheromones in the same areas as any

cologne product they may be using.

One guideline I've seen is to aim for the same "level" on your body as your

potential target's noses are likely to be.

Premizen
11-15-2005, 09:44 AM
This is a great discussion!

What is the "pit trick" all about, though? I did search the forums but could not find an exact tutorial or

description, why is it good and how to apply it, then. I understand it means applying pheromones to the armpits, but

could not quite find information, how and why?

Mtnjim
11-15-2005, 10:49 AM
The "Pits' as well as the pubes

are natural ~mone locations. The "Pit Trick", although not discussed as much of late, seems to enhance the ~mones

and their results. Basically "adding to" what's already there. By the way, you might find more information in the

Archives, it's an old decussion.

MOBLEYC57
01-21-2006, 07:49 AM
Any new findings, ideas, hits

reports involving A314? :think: All the hows, wheres, and how muches specifics please.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

DrSmellThis
01-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Thanks for collecting all this

info, Mobes.

I've not experimented with dosage, since in the past the rap on -rone was to not wear too much.

So I've only tried a drop or two. Is anyone of the opinion that more is better with this?

catlord17
01-24-2006, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna

have to get some of this when I have the finances.

Pongo
01-25-2006, 03:45 AM
about the pit trick ~ I think what

happens here is your "signature pheromones" mix with the "manufactured mones" and it lets people identify the sorce

on a subconscious level, thats why YOU get the attention and not the guy next to you. This is why an OD can be bad

too - if the whole room is saturated with synthetics you cant be singled out as the rockin stud of the room.

Rbt
01-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Thanks for

collecting all this info, Mobes.

I've not experimented with dosage, since in the past the rap on -rone was to

not wear too much. So I've only tried a drop or two. Is anyone of the opinion that more is better with

this?

I have gotten the impression from Le Sillage here on this forum (a314/ rep) and some

communication with the company top dog himself that a314 is more of an "age related" product when it comes to

dosage, and the older you are, the more you could/should use.

I've been running with about 2 drops as a

"foundation" recently, but it's been recently suggested I up it to 4 drops at my age (50+).

I also get the

"suggestion" from the manufacturer that a314 is not "really" -rone, but in their words a "debugged -rone," which may

mean it's a work-alike concoction. They keep the actual contents hush-hush so can't be sure. Nevertheless I kinda

like the product and I think it's going to become a staple in my arsenal. We shall see.

Pongo
01-28-2006, 03:36 AM
>>> I also get the "suggestion"

from the manufacturer that a314 is not "really" -rone

If I remember - they were concerned with a

depression factor in the male user and worked it out.

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Rbt
01-30-2006, 08:47 PM
I recall talk that there is a

"depression factor" with A-1. Not sure if there are any real major similar downsides to -rone. So far with a314

I've not noticed any downsides.

Sigma
01-31-2006, 09:56 AM
I recall talk that

there is a "depression factor" with A-1. Not sure if there are any real major similar downsides to -rone. So far

with a314 I've not noticed any downsides.

On the contrary, A314 is a definate upper...like a little

morale booster.

I've always been highly sensitive to the effects of the mones I wear. A1, when not balanced

with Realm, will put me in a fatigued, apathetic state. A314 puts me in a relaxed, confident state.

TruePlayer
03-19-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey

I'm new to this board but I have some experience with various mones.

I get the BEST results when I

wear two drops of 314 covered with cologne...I mean I get SUPERB results.

But the problem is that it only lasts

for 1 hour.

How do I know this to be for sure? How did I test this?

I wear it and then I drive around to

different stores: Walmart, Target, etc. I buy something cheap and get in line for the hottest cashier in the store.

I don't start anything with the cashier, I just wait for any reaction. And I've consistently got some OUTSTANDING

flirtation..but after an hour, I get nothing.

It's like I'm CinderFella for an hour.

I'm posting this

because I'm stuck with this problem, and I'm hoping to somehow find a solution.

MOBLEYC57
03-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Try putting enough of lotion

where you want to apply A314, apply it over the lotion spots, and don't cover it with colonge.

Just a

thought for a your next test run.:run:

InternationalPlayboy
03-19-2006, 04:31 PM
Where do you apply

the drops? Mobley mentioned lotion, which prompted me to share how I apply A314. After shaving, I make a small

circle of unscented body lotion in the palm of my hand and put the A314 drops in the center of the circle. The

lotion forms a dam to keep the drops from running all over and off the palm. I then mix this with a finger of my

other hand and apply to my face, arms, and chest. I'm not saying that this will prolong the effect, but it's an

idea to try.

I also apply A1 this way and other products that dispense in drop form, even Pheros, which I

keep a little bit of in a small dropper bottle for this purpose. But the main mones I apply this way are A314 and

A1.

Gegogi
03-19-2006, 05:19 PM
All 'mones wear down after a

spell. How long they last depends on your body chemistry, temperature, humidity and application points. Guys with

funky acidic sweat and bacteria action will breakdown 'mones fast (they kill guitar strings fast too). You can

increase longevity by applying to clothing. Nevertheless, I generally need to refresh every 4 hours or so.

InternationalPlayboy
03-19-2006, 06:19 PM
An idea I just

thought of is maybe applying A314 to hairy body parts. I have a theory that hair absorbs the mones.

I am a

pretty hairy guy, think Ron Jeremy porpotions, though I'm not quite as heavy as he's gotten. (And I don't have

the porpotion where he's famous for it. :( ) I do my spray applications mainly to my chest and can often smell

traces of them the next day, even after scrubbing the area well. Yesterday, I tried Oscar's application and

combination he mentioned in this Impi

thread (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14858&page=4). After 15 minutes in a bromide treated hot tub last night and just getting out of the bath tonight

after scrubbing with Safeguard, I still caught a whiff of Chikara.

Another idea is one I think from Doc

SmellThis. I think he was the one who applies sandalwood essential oil over some applications as a fixative, though

since A314 already contains essential oils for that purpose, I don't know how much more effective that would be.

MOBLEYC57
03-19-2006, 06:31 PM
My thoughts were that by

applying lotion first, it would help extend A314's life by slowing down the disbursing rate. I think the

cologne/alcohol helps shorten the life of A314.

Still ... just a thought. :blink:

Gegogi
03-19-2006, 08:32 PM
I think the

cologne/alcohol helps shorten the life of A314.
Most perfumes, colognes and pheromone products use

alcohol as a carrier so I doubt alcohol shortens its life. Plus, once applied, alcohol evaporates quickly, leaving

behind whatever was suspended in its liquid. Perhaps the "naked" 'mones disperse faster without a protective layer

of oil.

I have a theory that hair absorbs the mones.
I think you're right. I have very little

body hair but I often apply NPA/cologne to the back of my head (I have thick head hair), and both cologne and

'mones seem to last much longer than skin apps, but not as long as clothing apps.

MOBLEYC57
03-20-2006, 04:43 AM
Perhaps the "naked" 'mones disperse faster without a protective layer of oil.

Those are the

words I was trying to come up with, G! :thumbsup:

Rakesh
03-20-2006, 07:58 AM
Alcohol should actually lenghten

the mones' life, seeing as it kills bacteria.

ohmmmm
03-20-2006, 12:12 PM
I've tried putting mones on a

felt piece of paper and in a locket I wore around my neck. This seems to extend the life of the mones for the day,

but I think the mones turn kinda rancid after a few days. In any case, the mones effectiveness seemed to decrease a

bit when not on the skin and after a few days on the felt/diffuser. I don't know why and did not experiment enough

to make any convincing conclusions other than probably the most effective way of using mones is on the skin and

re-apply every so often. The danger with re-applying is that a person may overdose the mones especially if the

formula contains none or after a full day with nol as nol seems to turn into an OD of none if put on heavy and

allowed to sit on the skin all day....imho....

TruePlayer
03-20-2006, 03:13 PM
All 'mones

wear down after a spell. How long they last depends on your body chemistry, temperature, humidity and application

points. Guys with funky acidic sweat and bacteria action will breakdown 'mones fast (they kill guitar strings fast

too). You can increase longevity by applying to clothing. Nevertheless, I generally need to refresh every 4 hours or

so.

Yeah, I thought about possibly applying it to clothing, but will this ruin the clothes, cause it

to stain after going through the washer? (I usually sport those buttoned up vertical striped shirts)

Rakesh
03-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Mones' lifetime depends on the

persons individual bacterial cultures, I've seen people report that TE and other -none heavy products begins to

fade and turn into a melancholy inducer after 8 hours on the skin, its like 3 or 4 for me.

Its probably a good

idea to get intimate with people who have naturally good skin cultures. They tend to be carried over. I like to

think of this as increasing the momentum of sexiness :D

Fullcircle
03-21-2006, 07:28 PM
This isn't a knock against A314 but I've noticed that is has this really overpowering smell that puts

me in downer mood cause I think I smell funny and am self conscious about it. I used to run it with A lof of A1,

lot of SOE and a good amount of Edge but have found that when I leave it out I smell great, really like the smell

and so do others but when I include it no cologne covers it up? Any thoughts or ideas on how to cover that smell.

It's the only mone so far that has done this to me.

Sigma
03-21-2006, 07:57 PM
I really dont like the smell of

A314 either. It takes quite a bit of cologne to cover it, and it drastically alters the smell of the cover-scent.

Gegogi
03-21-2006, 08:02 PM
If you don't mind smelling like

a new age hippie, patchouli EO will bury yo' funk just fine. Patchouli lasts a long time. A really long time. I

left a leather jacket at my parent's house I dosed with Patchouli in 1972. It still smells like it everytime I put

it on. Plus, women will call you daddy--ahh, earthdaddy!

Seriously, Patchouli is also supposed to be an

aphrodisiac. I can't say it did anything for me except attract women with really hairy legs.

chicago
03-22-2006, 01:10 AM
to me a314 has a sandlewood

scent to it.
________
Yamaha Rd56 Specifications (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_RD56)

evobenny
03-22-2006, 09:19 AM
A314 smell bad to me but after

a while i get used to it, when ever i put it on and i smell the bad smell i have a sense of confidence, as if i have

the force..... I have the FORCE..... MUAHAHHAHA

*Forcechoke someone and throw him against the wall*

phersurf
03-22-2006, 10:00 AM
Although it's not a great

scent, it doesn't have much sillage, so not many other people can smell it. Then when you put on a cover scent, the

sillage of the cologne will overpower the A314.

Mtnjim
03-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Although it's not

a great scent, it doesn't have much sillage, so not many other people can smell it. Then when you put on a cover

scent, the sillage of the cologne will overpower the A314.

sillage??
What do you mean by that? The only

meaning I know is French for "Wake".

phersurf
03-22-2006, 11:30 AM
sillage??
What

do you mean by that? The only meaning I know is French for "Wake".

That's exactly what it means

concerning colognes also!

It's the scent of cologne that is left in your wake as you walk. Some colognes

have more sillage than others no matter how much you apply.

The scent of A314 has almost no sillage as far

as I can tell. That doesn't mean that close up it won't smell bad, but others will only perceive whatever cover

scent you're using.

Mtnjim
03-22-2006, 11:42 AM
Oh, OK, now I get

it!:hammer:

THANKS

Rbt
03-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah, I thought

about possibly applying it to clothing, but will this ruin the clothes, cause it to stain after going through the

washer? (I usually sport those buttoned up vertical striped shirts)

So far, and I want to emphasize the

"so far," I have not had any staining problems with alcohol- or water-based carriers. I did get some minor spotting

when I got some oil-based stuff on some clothes, but it pretty much (as far as I can tell) seems to have washed

out.

Try the old bit about testing on a "hidden" part of the fabric. Or apply to undershirt that you can risk

staining. Maybe try wearing dark colored undershirts that won't show stains as easily... (if it does stain).

MOBLEYC57
03-27-2006, 08:54 PM
<BUMP>

"Excuse me,

but ... I'm not touching you!!!" :POKE:

CptKipling
03-28-2006, 07:55 AM
On a quick tangent, has anyone

applied pheromones to clothes and then gone under a UV light? A while ago I smeared a line down the center of a top

and then went to a club with UV lights and you could see the line. It could have been the carrier but I can't

remember what I was wearing.

belgareth
03-28-2006, 11:04 AM
A lot of things glow under UV.

I know pest control people use them in food establishments to locate rodent unrine. Maybe it's the pheromones in

the urine that glow?

catlord17
03-28-2006, 11:30 AM
I have really good results

from Alpha A314 for several hours after application, but if you want to keep getting those magical results, it seems

pretty simple toconclude that you should either try putting it on a piece of cloth in a locket, or add some more

every so often.

If I were going to do that, though, I'd mix my A314 with something that would act as a better

spray carrier and then apply it that way. It looks kinda suspicious to be dripping stuff from a blue bottle onto

your skin in public.

catlord17
03-28-2006, 11:37 AM
I read somewhere that it

smells like "marijuana schwagg", and I''d have to say that, to me, that's a pretty good description. I don't

particularly like it, but I don't really dislike it either. And I have had nothing but glowing responses from

women who have smelled it.

One of my friends asked what I was putting on a couple days ago, and I said it was an

essential oil mix. When I had spread it around, she asked to smell it, and upon doing so, she had that "Mmmmmm"

going on. Then she looked at me funny, and said, "Wow, for an essential oil, that sure does funny things to me." I

asked what, and she said, "It sends tingles straight down there." While she said it, she pointed from her

head down her chest and stomach, and finally to her crotch. I was quite surprised, but pleasantly so, and I had to

laugh.

After that, I'm not really worried about how it smells!

catlord17
03-28-2006, 12:22 PM
I've gotten myself some A314

and I have been experimenting with it actively for about a week and a half. I wear 2-3 drops, and I guess after

reading this, at my age (32) I should be wearing 3 drops. Anyway, Here is what I have noticed:

1. Confidence.

It's not a confidence like I have gotten from other mones and mixes. It's this confidence that just magically

appears below your awareness of it, so it is automatic and natural. I noticemy body language shifts considerably

towards the Bond attitude.
2. Attraction. Just as they say, healthy, confident women seem to find this product

difficult to resist. I have noted through a couple of my close female friends that it is apparently possible to

cause a woman to become highly aroused with this product. It's not something that she'll be obvious about, but

it's definitely a good thing. Interestingly enough, the women who responded with the greatest sexual arousal, also

gave the fewest body language signals as to the fact that it was happening. I was completely unaware of it, until

they said something about how uncharacteristically aroused they were around me.

A314 has quickly become the crown

jewel of my pheromone collection. Now I need to try it with some of these other things!

SyraBrian
03-28-2006, 02:34 PM
What catlord, you don't want to

be known as "the surprisingly attractive blue bottle dude"?

MOBLEYC57
03-28-2006, 03:14 PM
I've gotten

myself some A314 and I have been experimenting with it actively for about a week and a half. I wear 2-3 drops, and I

guess after reading this, at my age (32) I should be wearing 3 drops. Anyway, Here is what I have noticed:

Confidence. It's not a confidence like I have gotten from other mones and mixes. It's this confidence that just

magically appears below your awareness of it, so it is automatic and natural. I noticemy body language shifts

considerably towards the Bond attitude.

2. Attraction. Just as they say, healthy, confident women seem to find

this product difficult to resist. I have noted through a couple of my close female friends that it is apparently

possible to cause a woman to become highly aroused with this product. It's not something that she'll be obvious

about, but it's definitely a good thing. Interestingly enough, the women who responded with the greatest sexual

arousal, also gave the fewest body language signals as to the fact that it was happening. I was completely unaware

of it, until they said something about how uncharacteristically aroused they were around me.

A314 has quickly

become the crown jewel of my pheromone collection. Now I need to try it with some of these other things!

Lordy, have you been experiementing with it as to use in a mix, cover it with other mones, or put it on its own

application spots? If you have, what are you findings?

You say it last several hours as in 2, or what?

The

ages/age range of those felines affected?

catlord17
03-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Lordy, have

you been experiementing with it as to use in a mix, cover it with other mones, or put it on its own application

spots? If you have, what are you findings?

You say it last several hours as in 2, or what?

The ages/age

range of those felines affected?

My experiments have shown that it works well alone, but

I haven't seen much difference from mixing it, except when I mixed it with Instant Shine (which accentuates the

effects confidence wise), copulins (which seems to put women who respond positively into sexual hyperdrive), and TE

(it definitely makes overdose go away at reasonable levels of androstenone).

I notice effects from A314 last at

least 4 hours, but I haven't really been out and about much longer than that lately.

I've been testing it on

women of various ages, but the two I test most on are 26 and 28.

To give you some idea, I have actually had one

woman say to me:

"I have a request to make. Would you wear whatever cologne it was you wore last Tuesday? That

made me feel so delicious."

And take it from me, she did feel delicious that day, too! lol

Rbt
03-29-2006, 05:46 PM
What catlord, you

don't want to be known as "the surprisingly attractive blue bottle dude"?

I remember once buying some

limited edition wine that came in blue bottles. Think they'd go for that explanation?

I picked up some of the

"reject" batch of a314 a while back. It doesn't seem to have much of a scent to it as compared to the "regular"

a314. Still experimenting to see if there is a difference. And still experimenting with the effects overall, but it

does appear to be a good product. I find the cover scent of the regular batch to go well with AE.

catlord17
03-30-2006, 11:49 AM
What catlord,

you don't want to be known as "the surprisingly attractive blue bottle dude"?

I already have enough

trouble with the women at my school because of the age difference. lol

catlord17
03-30-2006, 10:47 PM
Does anyone else using A314

notice that the effect seems to build over time? The more I am around these two particular women (the two friends I

hang out with usually), the more they both seem to be growing interested. I mean, REALLY interested. I'm

beginning to think maybe AA314 works too well! I'm just out of a LTR, and they both know I'm on the rebound, and

I've made it perfectly clear to both that they absoluletly cannot have me... and they're both acting so different

since I started using AA314! Does this stuff make women fall in love with you?!

MOBLEYC57
03-31-2006, 05:48 AM
Does anyone

else using A314 notice that the effect seems to build over time? The more I am around these two particular women

(the two friends I hang out with usually), the more they both seem to be growing interested. I mean, REALLY

interested. I'm beginning to think maybe AA314 works too well! I'm just out of a LTR, and they both know I'm on

the rebound, and I've made it perfectly clear to both that they absoluletly cannot have me... and they're both

acting so different since I started using AA314! Does this stuff make women fall in love with you?!

I'm

thinking that since you spend lots of time with these TWO women, they've just become attractive to you, or the

mones pulled the attraction out of their closet.

What about strangers or anyone that's not constantly hanging

around you? I THINK that with mones, you have to work outside the box (your normal environment) to get the

proof of your mix. 'Cause we ALL know they work, but to what extent? Attraction? OR Confession of attraction? What?

Alcohol + women will also bring out attraction.

So ... tomorrow's another day that we'll continue putting on

our Mad Scientist gear and see what tommorrow brings. :blink:

I, for one, appreciate all your thoughts, CLordy!

Cause I'm so lost in this mone world! :think:

Thanks! :wave:

ant2000
03-31-2006, 03:09 PM
Does anyone

else using A314 notice that the effect seems to build over time? The more I am around these two particular women

(the two friends I hang out with usually), the more they both seem to be growing interested. I mean, REALLY

interested. I'm beginning to think maybe AA314 works too well! I'm just out of a LTR, and they both know I'm on

the rebound, and I've made it perfectly clear to both that they absoluletly cannot have me... and they're both

acting so different since I started using AA314! Does this stuff make women fall in love with you?!

I

don't know about AA314 but i can attest with other products that it really does seem to take a while for a product

to have an cumulative effect on the ladies, especially women you know really well. It takes me few weeks to a month

wearing ae before i really started to see results.

luxveritas
04-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Just got my AA314 today I can

barely smell it. By far the weakest scent of any product I have. All I smell is kind of a menthol pot smell that

would not be tough to cover. I cannot smell it but It gave me shivers after taking it in. It has an effect on me. I

like the fact that I can barely smell it because I am uncomfortable wearin large ammounts of scent.

luxveritas
04-03-2006, 09:10 AM
After receiving my bottle

today I realized that it is 15ml. To improve marketing of AA314 I suggest that the contents be reduced to 10ml like

all of the other products sold here and the price tag be reduced accordingly. My biggest hindrance to purchasing

this product was the hefty price tag in comparison to other products even though the dollar per ml value is similar.

I believe that this would help this product sell more units.

CATPYCO
06-22-2006, 09:44 PM
just wanted to know if you guys

had any hits with Alpha A314 lately. Is it really a good product to get?

Sigma
06-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Great product to get.

CATPYCO
06-22-2006, 11:26 PM
well, you see sigma.....
i

ordered Alpha A a couple days ago, and wanted to know is it better to use alone, or in a mix. i really want to

know if any body have a killer mix with Alpha Aa314

thanks guys

Sigma
06-23-2006, 02:49 AM
A314 works great for garnering

respect, creating an image of power, and a sense of control of yourself. Works great in professional settings, and

can give you a great sense of sophistication when you're trying to attract attention to the ladies. The effects

are very pronounced, perhaps a little overly much sometimes.

A314+SOE+NPA was an old favorite for me.

Definately check it out

bronzie
06-23-2006, 06:22 AM
A314 is fairly expensive, same

price as pheromax, and IM guessing pheromax is probably a better product, im also guessing Alpha 7 is probably a

better product too.

The manufacturer of A314 writes in some pheromone forum, other then this one, and it

seems the product is not that cutting edge, it does contain alot of .rone. Personally, I would go with SOE, if I

want .rone, or AE.

CATPYCO
06-23-2006, 06:59 AM
THANKS BRONZIE

THANKS

SIGMA....

I don't have NPA or SOE right now, but i do have Alpha 7 and pherofragrance.

a413 + Alpha 7 +

Pherofragrance

Sigma
06-23-2006, 10:22 AM
SOE, AE and Alpha 7 contain small

amount of rone. Its in all three products, but the effects of the rone in alpha 7, soe, or AE aren't too

pronounced. A314 rone 'supercharged 'with with 7 other pheromones. It has all the benefits of rone, and then

some. A314 is one more the more expensive products, however it'll last you quite a while longer than any other. My

first bottle lasted me about 6 months, and I use it quite often for work.

paulman
06-26-2006, 09:02 PM
In my experience A314 is the

best pheromone for work. It is amazing effective and gives you an aura of respect, competence and power. I have

received excellent professional feedback and attribute some of this to A314. I never use none based products at

work. For getting the ladies hot and bothered, nothing is better than NPA (an I've tried lots of products). NPA

mixed with A314 and some A1 and nol based product like SoE is dynamite. You may need to watch out for too much

female agression.

ontimenow
06-29-2006, 06:51 PM
I agree with paulman I tried

something similar SOE, A314, A-1 and Ae/m great results. I've replaced Ae/m with TE even better. This isn't a

everyday mix just something I try a couple of days a week.

gabe1970
07-02-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm surrounded by female

co-workers all day, most of them are married and few of them are attractive to me. But the women in the other

departments are amazing. I also work with a few "Alpha-Male" types, so i'm wondering if A314 is my best choice or

not.

In my experience A314 is the best pheromone for work. It is amazing...You may need to watch

out for too much female agression.

paulman
07-02-2006, 04:21 PM
A314 by itself would work well

in your work situation. Its not sexual, and does not get women hot and bothered by itself and this is good in most

work situations. However, it can create a sense of attraction as you come off as a high value, powerful, competent

alpha male. It create the same effects around the other alpha men at work and generally will not offend or cause

agression as with none based products. I'd start with one or two drops (hold the container over your arm or other

place until a drop forms - this take a few seconds) until you get the feel for this product. It can make you come

across very alpha and make you the center of attention. Just be careful not to 'out alpha' your boss and you'll

be fine. This product is very powerful and very safe - it has potential to increase your image at work.

Sigma
07-02-2006, 07:54 PM
A314 does have some sexual

benefits..some very good ones actually. It helps give you a sense of finesse and sophistication...its been called

"james bond in a bottle" in the past, and it really is an appropriate title. Used in the right context, it can be a

very sexually enticing product. Its powerful and masculine, yet very cool, subdued, and in control.

None

isn't the only "sexual" pheromone out there. Used correctly, any pheromone can create a sexual advantage. For use

as a sexual product around women, use small doses (1 drop or so), as A314 can create an excessively higher sense of

value.

belgareth
07-03-2006, 05:15 AM
just wanted to

know if you guys had any hits with Alpha A314 lately. Is it really a good product to get?

Depends on you and your body. Like with any of the products on the market today, some people will

get great results and others will get little if any results. Me personally, I used a bottle of it without anything

notable but others, as you can see from the above posts, seem to get a lot out of it.

I will caution you to

ignore they hype associated with any product and try it with an open mind. An awful lot of what you read in this

thread or anywhere else is the result of marketing hype. Alllso, to reeiterate something said time and again,

pheromones are only a fraction of the story. If your game, your hygene and your appearance aren't uup to your

pheromone usage you won't get any results. Pay attention to th whole package.

Sigma
07-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Depends on you

and your body. Like with any of the products on the market today, some people will get great results and others will

get little if any results. Me personally, I used a bottle of it without anything notable but others, as you can see

from the above posts, seem to get a lot out of it.

I will caution you to ignore they hype associated with any

product and try it with an open mind. An awful lot of what you read in this thread or anywhere else is the result of

marketing hype.

I respectully disagree. If that much of our feedback is really just a product of

marketing hype, then we'd all be swimming in pherlure right now...but we all saw how quickly that product got

blasted on the forum.

I agree that each product should be used with an open mind, but the people who post

feedback on products deserve a little more credit than that. Saying that the feedback of posters here is a product

of marketing hype goes against the very purpose of this forum.

For the record, the makers of A314 do very little

to market their own products. In fact the creator of a314 promotes a "test first, report later" philosophy to mone

use, and often releases products without giving any clue as to what they do.

To quote the creator

himself:

We're still at the very beginning of pheromone technology, and we're all pioneers here

(congratulations!) Let's stick as closely as possible to the "Test first, describe later" principle, so we can

push this technology forward.

belgareth
07-03-2006, 01:10 PM
I respectully

disagree. If that much of our feedback is really just a product of marketing hype, then we'd all be swimming in

pherlure right now...but we all saw how quickly that product got blasted on the forum.

I agree that each product

should be used with an open mind, but the people who post feedback on products deserve a little more credit than

that. Saying that the feedback of posters here is a product of marketing hype goes against the very purpose of this

forum.

For the record, the makers of A314 do very little to market their own products. In fact the creator of

a314 promotes a "test first, report later" philosophy to mone use, and often releases products without giving any

clue as to what they do.

To quote the creator himself:

We're still at the very beginning of pheromone

technology, and we're all pioneers here (congratulations!) Let's stick as closely as possible to the

"Test first, describe later" principle, so we can push this technology forward.
You are entitled to your

opinion. I normally refrain from making negative comments on a product, however, A314 is one of the few I got no

results from whatsoever. The lines about it being supercharged and such are almost direct quotes from their own

promotion material.

Some mones work for some people, for others they don't, period. The majority here do not

post negatives about the products, only the positive. I used a bottle of the product in careful testing, as far as I

am concerned it is useless.

bronzie
07-03-2006, 01:38 PM
To quote

the creator himself:

We're still at the very beginning of pheromone technology, and we're all

pioneers here (congratulations!) Let's stick as closely as possible to the "Test first, describe later"

principle, so we can push this technology forward.

This has to be a joke isnt it? that very quote

is the biggest load marketing hype I have ever read, read it carefully and you will

understand.

"Congratulations" = for what? is thier someone getting married?

"First test" = buy

now.

"Describe later" = its too late you have purchased the product sucker.

The web site promoting

A314 is the biggest load of cheap marketing I have ever read, it first promotes a sense of insecurity in the viewer

and then goes about defining a solution, ofcourse by purchasing and using the product. Using the term James Bond, is

an instant anchor that defines for alot of men a sense of wealth, sex and power.

If this creator was so

humble/philanthropist or really concerned about pushing his technology forward then I dont see why he could not give

away little vials of a314 to people for a very small cost or for free, instead of the inflated price the product

stands at.

I admire the creator of SOE, very little marketing hype, if any, but full of scientific research

and common sense evidence to back his product, although this is a form of marketing in itself, its sincere, and the

guy has been around for years through thick and thin on this forum, I wonder how long the creator of A314 will stick

around?

By the way, I still will probably purchase A314, but pheromone collecting is a compulsion of mine and

probably doesnt reflect what is good. But hey A314 still might be good, but the marketing is way cheap for anyone

with half a brain.

Sigma
07-03-2006, 01:46 PM
You are entitled

to your opinion. I normally refrain from making negative comments on a product, however, A314 is one of the few I

got no results from whatsoever. The lines about it being supercharged and such are almost direct quotes from their

own promotion material.

Some mones work for some people, for others they don't, period. The majority here do

not post negatives about the products, only the positive. I used a bottle of the product in careful testing, as far

as I am concerned it is useless.

You're right it is highly dependent on the individual users natural

characteristics

Personally WAGG didn't work for me either. Didn't suit my personal chemistry. That isn't to

say that I'm discrediting the quality of the product however. I've heard a lot of good things about WAGG from

this forum and others as well, and I'm sure that for most, it does what it promises. KZI is one of the better

manufacturers out there IMO, along with lacroy, , and jvkohl's SOE. WAGG just isn't from me.

I

actually don't see any talk of a314 being "supercharged" anything on their promotional material. Most of their

promotional material is made up of feedback from people who have used it previously.

bronzie
07-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Most of their

promotional material is made up of feedback from people who have used it previously.

The easiest and

the most common form of marketing that is in 99% of the time fabricated and fake.

Lor
07-03-2006, 02:58 PM
The easiest and the

most common form of marketing that is in 99% of the time fabricated and fake.
i guess all the proof in the

pudding anyone needs to see is the return customers... if your friends are re-ordering, if your

re-ordering, if other people are claiming they are re-ordering....odds are in favor that it works for

somebody! id like to think "suckers" dont come back,lol

bronzie
07-03-2006, 03:19 PM
i guess all the proof

in the pudding anyone needs to see is the return customers... if your friends are re-ordering, if your

re-ordering, if other people are claiming they are re-ordering....odds are in favor that it works for

somebody! id like to think "suckers" dont come back,lol

That is a totally different issue,

what I was explaining was thier marketing strategy and not the products effectiveness, I do not own it, so I cannot

give my opinion with how it works with me, however the marketing of A314 is b-grade, in my opinion. At least on the

promotional website, but not on love scent ( love scent has an unbiased approach to marketing products, which I like

)

I bet there are alot of return users of pherlure and all the other products out there that are deemed

useless by most of the forum members on love scent, however, thier products are still in circulation. However,

products that were of fantastic quality and gave amazing results for thier users have been discontinued, e.g X-cite

Wipes. Thier are alot of factors at play at a products popularity. Eating Mcdonalds is a very popular past time for

many people, especially Americans, but its not good for you, and the reason they go back is not the taste, but the

marketing ( this has been researched ). Just a simple analogy.

Sigma
07-03-2006, 03:26 PM
I challenge everyone here to think

outside the box.

Good day.

MOBLEYC57
07-03-2006, 03:29 PM
I

challenge everyone here to think outside the box.

Sigma, do you have any idea how difficult

of a challenge that is!!???:whip:

Lor
07-03-2006, 03:29 PM
That is a totally

different issue, what I was explaining was thier marketing strategy and not the products effectiveness, I do not own

it, so I cannot give my opinion with how it works with me, however the marketing of A314 is b-grade, in my opinion.

At least on the promotional website, but not on love scent ( love scent has an unbiased approach to marketing

products, which I like )

I bet there are alot of return users of pherlure and all the other products out there

that are deemed useless by most of the forum members on love scent, however, thier products are still in

circulation. However, products that were of fantastic quality and gave amazing results for thier users have been

discontinued, e.g X-cite Wipes. Thier are alot of factors at play at a products popularity. Eating Mcdonalds is a

very popular past time for many people, especially Americans, but its not good for you, and the reason they go back

is not the taste, but the marketing ( this has been researched ). Just a simple analogy.
im not a fan of

marketing in general.
in fact,a long time ago there was some comedy about an advertising company just telling it

like it is...and doing an incredible business. i think michael keaton was in it, but reguardless, i like the word of

mouth technique the best.:thumbsup:

Sigma
07-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Sigma, do you

have any idea how difficult of a challenge that is!!???:whip:

very difficult apparently lol

itwow
07-03-2006, 04:48 PM
FWIW, the makers of A314 have a

larger palette of pheromones than most vendors, including Dr. George Dodd & the Lucky 7 chemset. They also pioneered

the use of BNOL in a consumer product (CTTM). Their putatives do work (blind test) from my testing, similar to

Dodd's PheroFragrance (I have both men & women's version).

itwow
07-03-2006, 05:01 PM
This has to be a

joke isnt it? that very quote is the biggest load marketing hype I have ever read, read it carefully and you will

understand.

"Congratulations" = for what? is thier someone getting married?

"First test" = buy

now.

"Describe later" = its too late you have purchased the product sucker.

The web site promoting

A314 is the biggest load of cheap marketing I have ever read, it first promotes a sense of insecurity in the viewer

and then goes about defining a solution, ofcourse by purchasing and using the product. Using the term James Bond, is

an instant anchor that defines for alot of men a sense of wealth, sex and power.

If this creator was so

humble/philanthropist or really concerned about pushing his technology forward then I dont see why he could not give

away little vials of a314 to people for a very small cost or for free, instead of the inflated price the product

stands at.

I admire the creator of SOE, very little marketing hype, if any, but full of scientific research

and common sense evidence to back his product, although this is a form of marketing in itself, its sincere, and the

guy has been around for years through thick and thin on this forum, I wonder how long the creator of A314 will stick

around?

By the way, I still will probably purchase A314, but pheromone collecting is a compulsion of mine and

probably doesnt reflect what is good. But hey A314 still might be good, but the marketing is way cheap for anyone

with half a brain.

I have conversed with the makers of the Lucky 7 chem set & know most of their

offerings. And it's not from Japan as claimed. Tell me about marketing! And I did buy 2 bottles of EST from

LS.

bronzie
07-03-2006, 05:04 PM
FWIW, the makers of

A314 have a larger palette of pheromones than most vendors, including Dr. George Dodd & the Lucky 7 chemset. They

also pioneered the use of BNOL in a consumer product (CTTM). Their putatives do work (blind test) from my testing,

similar to Dodd's PheroFragrance (I have both men & women's version).

Read Dr. George Dodds CV, his

long research on scents and not just for attraction, and development of kiotech, the man is the phero of the phero

world. He is a renouned Scientist, and not only restricts himself to the novelty world of phermones, he does some

very important work with scents for medicine and medical science.

In my Experience, nothing comes close to

X-cite wipes. They remain the best, together with pherofragrance.

itwow
07-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Read Dr. George

Dodds CV, his long research on scents and not just for attraction, and development of kiotech, the man is the phero

of the phero world. He is a renouned Scientist, and not only restricts himself to the novelty world of phermones, he

does some very important work with scents for medicine and medical science.

In my Experience, nothing comes

close to X-cite wipes. They remain the best, together with pherofragrance.

As esteemed as Dr. Dodd

may be, there's only 1 pheromone product which I could use (i.e. PheroFragrance). It's the only product

offered. I had bought PheroFragrance after reading your comments. This product gives ANOL type reactions. Not too

crazy about the scent either (sandalwood & rose).

As pheromone users evolve, seeking out more active

pheromones & increasing the variety of a collection is normal. I do not bind myself to any single/particular

product. I would urge veterans to try out as many type of pheromones as possible. I'm sure those years of

experience could pin & identify the different effects.

AFAIK, the largest collection of pheromones offered

are headed first by the makers of A314, followed by the makers of the Lucky 7 chemset. Their offerings are more than

the Canadian source (Molcan), which has exclusive Androstadienol due to this molecule being a controlled substance

in US. These are definitely more than the standard fare of A1, NONE, ANOL, BNOL, ARONE, BRONE & EST etc.

WRT

Lucky 7 chemset & EST/ANONE etc, the next time a claim is made of a new pheromone being from Japan, please provide

some certificate of analysis. It is vile to offer a guarantee when it is a farce. And I did converse with those

Lucky 7 makers. For the price of a chemset here, I could get 50mg ANOL or 1g NONE (99.8% purity in ethanol base),

all synthesized in US. Not Japan.

i2w

gaf
07-03-2006, 10:48 PM
im not a fan of marketing

in general.
in fact,a long time ago there was some comedy about an advertising company just telling it like it

is...and doing an incredible business. i think michael keaton was in it, but reguardless, i like the word of mouth

technique the best.:thumbsup:

I agree as I work in the media (tv) and have done many big name

commercials. 99% is bollocks!
The only testimonials I believe are those from people I know... or from some of

you good folk here on this forum. :type: :wave:

belgareth
07-04-2006, 02:22 AM
I agree as I work in

the media (tv) and have done many big name commercials. 99% is bollocks!
The only testimonials I believe are those

from people I know... or from some of you good folk here on this forum. :type: :wave:Even us folk on the

forum should be taken with a lot of scepticism. No matter how well meaning we are still pretty unreliable creatures

who are great at imagining things and terribly suggestible. That's why advertising works so well. We believe what

we want to believe and then we tell others what we have choosen to believe. It's usually done with the best of

intentions too. That's why it took me so long to believe that pheromones even work and it takes so long before I

comment on any product. I don't even believe my own eyes anymore unless I am looking at the results of a well

crafted double blind study.

Sigma
07-04-2006, 11:44 AM
As pheromone

users evolve, seeking out

AFAIK, the largest collection of pheromones offered are headed first by the makers of

A314, followed by the makers of the Lucky 7 chemset. Their offerings are more than the Canadian source (Molcan),

which has exclusive Androstadienol due to this molecule being a controlled substance in US. These are definitely

more than the standard fare of A1, NONE, ANOL, BNOL, ARONE, BRONE & EST etc.

i2w

He speaks the truth.

Believe what you will, but I've yet to try a product from their store that didn't live up to its promises.

HornyMan
07-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Ok.

I have a314. I have

ALL the instant line products as well.
Let just talk a314.

When I wear it I get RONE-rage. Basically, I

get pissed off easily, very jealous when this girl I;m dating socializes with my sister (shes the party type and I

can see my woman and her spending lots of time together instead of my woman spending time working on what we have)

or talks to people I dont like. I vent frustration at the slightest thing. If my woman brings up how a certain

actor is her dream man and repeatedly does this when conversing with me I sem to get jealous and annoyed.
On

the positive a314 makes me concentrate better, I'm more focused on action and less talk. I wonder how good this

is and conversation is very important in seduction.

Ok so maybe now you figure me for a possessive, jealous

guy. Well I'm not the least bit.

When I wear SOE I don't feel this way. When I wear NPA I don't feel

this way.

What about a314 is turning me into a power hungry jealous, irritable guy?

Is this RONE

rage??????