PDA

View Full Version : Success with The Edge /w?

CJ01
12-21-2001, 01:40 AM
Can anyone recommend TE/w at all? What´s it like- contents etc, how difficult or easy is it to cover up with perfume? Cheers.
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2001, 02:37 AM
YEah can anyone tell us if the contents in The edge /W (same as NPA/w) is it different to the mens version and also what is the perfume (covering scent like) could be worth a shot for guys who happen to be of a more gay lifestyle for attracting other guys. I myself am straight (although had hits from guys which i just brushed off as easily as i could) which got a bit annoying. Just something when using nol heavy products, although if youre good humoured and are able to deal with it diplomatically by saying you have a girlfriend etc. Its easier. But it might be worth a shot for those that are after it for that use. Anyone here used it.

Does it contain couplins ? or lots of nol etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2001, 09:44 PM
I posted this question awhile ago, but never got any attention. images/icons/frown.gif

CJ01
12-22-2001, 02:46 AM
Which Q do you mean ? It does not contain any copulins. There are very few products with copulins in it.

But does TE/w have a strong very smell or not guys ?
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 09:56 AM
No, I had asked what was in NPA/w. I wanted to know whether it was mostly NOL or NONE.

CJ01
12-22-2001, 10:50 AM
Well going by the smell I figure it´s mostly -none because -nol doesn´t smell (hardly at all)and the NPA/w is very stinky stuff.
CJ images/icons/smile.gif