PDA

View Full Version : Quite an usual situation / questions.

Premizen
11-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Hi there!

I am aware that such things have already been discussed on the forums more than once. But I decided to

take advantage of the lovely members of the forums and the opportunity to have some personal advice. I hope you will

not consider the thread too bad.

Firstly, I am a 18-year-old European man (boy?). I would consider myself a 6/10

- I am about 185cm (6.05 feet?) tall, but I am not very fit - I weigh a bit too much. I am not fat, though! I am

quite good with women, too.
Now, the situation is as follows - I have noticed I am a bit more than just attracted

to a 15-year-old (might be 16) girl from my school. This is something new to me, though - I have usually dated girls

a year or few older than me. This girl is also special, because she is extremely decent - does not smoke or drink

(well, yes, she is not even allowed by the law, but most of the underaged still do), she has quite perfect grades

and is a dancer. I guess she probably has had like 1-3 boyfriends, not more. Besides, she is at least a 9/10!

So,

what I am confused with, is - how should I act? We, at first, began to communicate online. We both chatted pretty

actively and after a while we went for a walk together. We walked and talked, but I was really exhausted that day

and might have came across as a boring person, because I could not even talk much - my head was empty and all I

wanted to do was sleep. She seemed quite shy, though, and did not talk too much either. Now we still do some

chatting online, but it seems to me, that she is not eager to chat with me as much as she used to. And I am afraid

to annoy her, so I have not mailed or sent an IM to her myself, first, at the moment.

I am sure we will meet

again, soon. How should I act!? Where should we go? The biggest problem, last time, was what to talk about? She (we)

did not want to talk about school too much and I did not know what to talk or ask - she neither.

Another thing

I would like to ask - what would be the best pheromones to buy on a $200-300 budget? I go to clubs/pubs a lot, I go

to school and I would also like to know what would be good to make my teachers a bit more conciliatory (if that is

even possible at all?)? Naturally, I would like to increase the girl's (the one I wrote about) attraction towards

me.. I feel she actually is a bit attracted to me. But really - nothing much.

Truly - thank you a lot for

reading this!
Premizen

avg joe
11-06-2005, 01:15 PM
if that was my 15 year old

daughter and you were 18 you could count on my boot crashing through your teeth. i'm only half joking. find a new

girl or don't find a new girl but leave that one alone.

whf
11-06-2005, 01:19 PM
I think that first of all you should

quit that instant messaging. I know it's difficult - especially when you're attracted to a girl - but

relationships develop in real life, not on the Internet. Besides, you will probably have more topics to discuss if

you have not covered them yet via IM ;)

Another piece of advice would be not seeing her if you're ill /

exhausted whatever. Just arrange another meeting. What's wrong with that? After all, you want make the best

impression on her, don't you? And if she likes you, she will find some time to meet you a day or two

later.

And one more thing. Sometimes it's more important to just be together than to engage in some stupid

bla bla. If you don't have much to talk about take her to the cinema. You will both have good time and hopefully

something will click between you. But remember to choose a good movie. The scarier the better, forget gore though.

:)

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 01:20 PM
I've dated lots of girls younger

than me. dated one 16 while I was 18..dated one 16 while I was 22...As long as you have a nice clean image with

ambitous goals and manners..the parents will probably want have much of a problem with it as long as they have a

fair amount of control over the situation. You might want to try the beginners gel pack set first since it's

virtually free and see if any of those work for you. Just be sure to read the forums for the right amount to be

applied from a gel pack.

I agree..I really think instant messaging can really hinder your chances of getting

agirl..I have never had any good luck with getting women through the computer...the phone and in person is so much

better.

whf
11-06-2005, 01:23 PM
avg joe, do you live in some kind of

a parallel reality? 18-year-old boys dating 15-year-old girls is nothing out of ordinary in my world. And I can't

find any reason why it should be...

avg joe
11-06-2005, 01:28 PM
no parallel reality, reality

where men do not belong with girls. a 22 yr old with a 16 yr old? that's embarassing. nothing good can come of

this. if you want to see younger women fine, but let her become a woman first.

Premizen
11-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Thank you for those replies.

Quitting IMing seems like a very good advice. Avg joe - I am a decent person - I would not ever do anything, that

one could count as unethical with the girl. What is more, the difference between our ages are not that big. She is

only 2 forms below me in the school.
Thank you, Cloud9, too. But how should I act towards her, though? Cocky-funny

attitude (well, I guess I can do that, if needed.. it is not me, though) does not seem to good in this situation or

am I wrong? By the way, I have already experienced with some 'mones - TE, AE and Chikara. Pheromones work like a

charm on me. I have run out of them at the moment, though - only have a bit of TE left. I am willing to spend up to

$300 now, to restock my pheromones. That is why I am asking which ones would be wise to order. I have been thinking

of TE, SOE, Chikara, AE, NPA, A314 and I would be experimenting all possible kinds of different mixes of them. But

is there something that I missed, but should definitely buy?

Thanks again!

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 01:29 PM
who are you to judge what is best

and what is not? I don't think your the love doctor are you?

avg joe
11-06-2005, 01:34 PM
lol. hey i hear there's some

easy pickings in junior high that might be impressed that you have a drivers license, why not go that route?

have some self respect and find a woman if you are a man, leave the girls for the boys.

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 01:34 PM
best advice is to be

yourself..after all you don't want to act differently and then you find that you can't be yourself around them

later! I would definetly get AA314, because its great for adding with a little Anone like AE or TE. You can use it

by itself as well. A1 is something you don't want to wear alone..it improves mixes that you have found to work

well for you and makes them a little better. My personal list would be AE, A314, TE(clubs), A1..I'm not sure what

to think about IMPI yet even though I have it I haven't gottena chance to try it out at the club yet. So maybe

get AA314 and A1 for sure and then get what has worked best for you to add to that.

whf
11-06-2005, 01:38 PM
avg joe, the author of the post is

18 and his date is 15. Why don't we stick to that?

avg joe
11-06-2005, 01:38 PM
"Avg joe - I am a decent person

- I would not ever do anything, that one could count as unethical with the girl."

really? what are the

pheromones for? at 18 you should be a man, but based on trying to use pheromones to encourage physical relations

with a girl that can't even drive a car yet is very very un-manly.

Gegogi
11-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Hmm, 18-year-old boys dating

15-year-old girls was normal in my day. In fact, 15-year-old girls are usually more mature in every way than the

18-boy (or even many 21- year olds). I do recall most of the nicer 18-year girls went with older guys. Now tht I

think of it, I dated a 15 year when I was 20. Of course I'm even worse nowadays as I date women less than half my

age (but they have to be 18+!!).

Sheesh, IM is fine and allows commincation late at night or on the run when

you can't talk. Just don't use it as a subsitute for face to face interaction. Obviously she already likes you, so

don't try too hard. Be attentive but don't choke her with attention. She needs to know you're a man, and a man

with his own life. She's probably attracted to you because you are older and more confident than guys her age. So

just be yourself and don't fake stupid cocky-funny behavior.

She's young, so go easy on the 'mones.

You're already naturally infested with A-none naturally. Maybe try SOE and/or Chikara. I'd stay away from PI, NPA

and TE for now.

Premizen
11-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Well, yes, a lot of my friends

my age are dating younger girls. I have never thought of it being somewhat bad or unethical, as long as they are not

having babies or something.
I wore quite a decent amount of TE around her, which was probably wrong. She seemed

like she wanted to be near(er) to me and touch me, but on the other hand was a little scared or did not know what to

do. Going to order some 'mones in the next few days and see what would be the reaction when I wore SOE. Maybe I

should also add some AA314?

avg joe
11-06-2005, 01:52 PM
nothing wrong with an older man

younger woman dynamic, as long as the younger woman has been allowed to reach the age of consent first. i used to

fool around with 15 year old girls, when i was 12.

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 01:52 PM
did you ever get good results with

AE..because AE+AA314 is an awsome combo. AA314+TE if TE worked better for you. You can always play around with

adding some SOE to each mix or combo.

Maybe AE, TE, AA314, and SOE unscented..if you feel like its not

toomuch money.

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't see any problem with

dating younger women/girls as long as your not trying to have sex with her.

Premizen
11-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Well, I can say that TE +

Chikara was really awesome, but I could not try AE too much, since I only had 2 gel packs of it. AE, alone, did not

seem to work very well. When I added some of it to the TE&Chikara, it seemed to help and make people around me even

more friendly. But I will definitely be testing out AE/TE+AA314 the day the 'mones reach me. I am also very anxious

for SOE, since I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Avg joe, I really do not know what to say, except that

in my opinion in today's European culture, it is completely usual and fine for a 18-year-old to date a 15-year-old.

Yes, I do drive a car and live somewhat more independent life than she probably does, but I still live with my

parents and go to school, just like she does. Would it make more sense, if I was, for example, 17?

Premizen
11-06-2005, 02:01 PM
I don't see any

problem with dating younger women/girls as long as your not trying to have sex with her.
Exactly my point!

And I am not.

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Premizen..unless you have the

money and want to spend it..then hold off on AE and just get some TE, Chikara, some AA314, and SOE unscented.

After all you know for sure TE+Chikara works for you..AE your not too sure..so just hold off on that for another

time,,unless you just have the money and want it.

avg joe
11-06-2005, 02:08 PM
it's not your age, it's her

age. but whatever, as long as your conscience doesn't eat away at you at night, keeping you awake because you know

what you are trying to do is wrong i guess it's all good. after all, if there is grass on the field, play ball,

right?

you are at a very important stage in your emotional development at 18, the road forks left and right,

what does it matter what i think?

ask yourself why you are trying pheromones, you probably haven't even

experienced a woman yet, and here you are trying to use science to help you hook up with a 15 year old girl? seduce

her mom for crying out loud, at least you'll stand a chance of feeling like a man when you are done.

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Avg. Joe....just let it go..your

outnumbered by a lot more guys that have done the same thing and everyone else thought it was fine.

abcd2
11-06-2005, 02:40 PM
ok not like it matters but i

understand what avg joe is saying.... i mean if she like you then fine, but being both at such a young age i dont

think its the best for an 18 year old to hook up with a 15 year old girl. WHY? because at 18 your still a horny kid

and will probably take advantage of the girl, and she hasn't even had time to make a good choice for herself......

but whatever you feel is right then go with your instincts, for me personally, i wouldnt feel comfortable dating a

15 year old girl! (im 18 aswell)

avg joe
11-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Avg. Joe....just

let it go..your outnumbered by a lot more guys that have done the same thing and everyone else thought it was

fine.

lol. whatever it takes to make you feel better about it.

avg joe
11-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Exactly my

point! And I am not.

hey! he's been located! the only 18 yr old male that was not trying

to have sex.

dude, give me a break, you are still humping your mattress. spend your pheromone money on a

hooker.

Big M
11-06-2005, 03:10 PM
I would have a problem with an 18

year old dating my 15 year old daughter , Infact I would put an end to it so quick it would make both parties head

spin . First a warning , After that nothing more said on the grounds of self incrimination.

Premizen
11-06-2005, 03:20 PM
I partly do understand your

concerns. But you are definitely over-reacting.
If you do not like what you are seeing (reading), I am really

sorry. But could you just close your eyes and let other people answer my questions as all of this really is totally

off-topic.
Please face it - when you were around my age - didn't you (or at least your friends) really date girls

2 (she is just turning 16) years younger than you? Was it so terrible?

I appreaciate your concerns of all kinds,

but this has really gone a bit too far, has it not? I am a student, a dependant and a very young person, just like

she is.

EDIT: What perfume would you suggest for a young man for a cold winter?

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 03:40 PM
This isn't a place to judge

others. Just leave the poor guy alone, me, gegogi, and all the other guys that have been in the same situation. Give

him pheromone advice or none at all please.

I think APC is a great cover scent and you can use any cologne

with it. It's hard to say which cologne is best since there are soo many. Best thing you can do is let a bunch of

girls or women help you pick out a cologne. I always get advice from women on what cologne to buy, because I could

care less if men like it.

avg joe
11-06-2005, 03:51 PM
lol. you don't need pheromones,

you need rohypnol.

Premizen
11-06-2005, 03:57 PM
lol. you don't

need pheromones, you need rohypnol.
I take it as a serious insult and would not like to see any more of

your comments in my thread.

avg joe
11-06-2005, 04:05 PM
i'd prefer not to see any

pedophiles in the world. what are you going to do?

Gegogi
11-06-2005, 04:52 PM
The age of consent varys

considerably from country to country and even from state to state in the USA. A few years ago it was 14 in Hawaii

and they recently increased it to 16. We have one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in the USA, I believe only

second to Mississippi. So a hoe lotta guys breakin' da law! When I was in junior high lots of 12-14 year olds were

humpin' like rabbits. It's pretty hard to stop people from having sex. It wasn't that long ago human life

expectancy was only about 40 years and people normally got married by their mid-teens. My grandparents were married

at the age of 9 and 10 in Korea (arranged marriage) and had 10 kids.

Sheesh, a 18 year old dating a 15 year

is not a pedophile. I don't know what country this is, in many places 15 is the age of consent. Moreover, in some

countries you are not legally a man until 19. Most of the world is not as puritanical the rather self righteous

USA.

avg joe
11-06-2005, 05:16 PM
great, move to kentucky and

marry your sister i don't give a shit. my 15 year old girl fooling around with 15 year old boys = fact of life, 18

year old men fooling around with my 15 year old girl = me releasing stress via forced personal moral reflection and

if that doesn't do the trick i will enhance it with several dabs of testosterone.

belgareth
11-06-2005, 05:26 PM
if that was my

15 year old daughter and you were 18 you could count on my boot crashing through your teeth. i'm only half joking.

find a new girl or don't find a new girl but leave that one alone.
As a father of three daughter, I'm

going to agree with avg joe. Go find somebody a bit closer to your own age. I'd take your head off too.

oscar
11-06-2005, 05:36 PM
The morality debate on this thread

is hereby closed.

The poster's email address indicates that he is in a country where the age of consent is

Whether you like it or not, if what he's proposing isn't illegal then he shouldn't be subjected to judgement

on this forum.

Oscar :)
Love-Scent Forums

CptKipling
11-07-2005, 04:16 PM
My advice (without considering

any moral implications deliberately)? Don't focus on any one girl ever. If you like her, fine, but don't let that

be because she has shown you a slight sign of interest and you are limiting your attention and reality to her. There

are THOUSANDS of women out there, it makes no economic sense time-wise or effort-wise. If something ends up

happening then great for you, but don't hold out on the slim hope that pushing it will get you anywhere.

Premizen
11-07-2005, 09:40 PM
My advice

(without considering any moral implications deliberately)? Don't focus on any one girl ever. If you like her, fine,

but don't let that be because she has shown you a slight sign of interest and you are limiting your attention and

reality to her. There are THOUSANDS of women out there, it makes no economic sense time-wise or effort-wise. If

something ends up happening then great for you, but don't hold out on the slim hope that pushing it will get you

anywhere.
Yes, that is definitely the best possible advice.

CptKipling
11-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Good :)

Keep us updated on

your journey.

Premizen
11-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Well, the situation is as

follows. I like flirting, so I am flirty to many girls, all the time (as I am not committed). I still do feel some

special attraction towards that one specific girl. That definitely does not mean I have limited my attention and

reality to her.
Anyhow.. I have not met or talked to the girl during the last days (not once after I created this

thread), only exchanged a few words on IM (on her initiative, btw). The reason is that I know that I am going to

order a bunch of pheromones in the next 1-2 days, so I want to go out with her (to some cafe or a place like that as

not a real date, but just to talk and have some nice time) right after I have received the pheromones. And NOT meet

her before. That is because I feel like I would be doing way better having the pheromones on.. like I would make a

great impact. And I really have to say that the pheromones have ALWAYS helped me - I am getting hits in general, but

also I have made a great impact on my specific "targets" with 'mones on!
Is this the correct way to think? That I

probably shoult not communicate with her right now (as I am almost completely out of 'mones - only a like 1/4

bottle of TE left) and then suddenly ask her out and in the cafe having a nice combo of 'mones on?
[sorry for my

quite an amateurish use of English language]

Also, I have made a list of 'mones I really do want to buy and use

them to test out all the possible combos myself and see what is the best of the best. It exceeds my budget a bit,

though. I could handle it, but I would better leave something out. So what would you definitely leave out of that

list and why (If some of you has the time and feels like replying to such thing and explaining)?

1 x

Androstadienone
1 x Alter Ego for Men
1 x Edge UNSCENTED for Men
1 x Androstenone Pheromone

Concentrate for men
1 x Alpha A314 (New Formula) for men
1 x Chikara Cologne for men
1 x Impi

Cologne for Men
1 x New Pheromone Additive for Men
1 x Scent of Eros UNSCENTED

Too bad every one of

them is a part of some really nice combo (at least as I have heard). I am feeling really bad having to cross

something out of the list, because the ONE might be THE ONE.. the one that is actually the best for me,

lol.

Damn.. I really love experimenting.. and even more I love the results.. they always seem to be whether good

or even better, lol..

---
EDIT: If you wanted to make a somewhat shy girl talk a lot (to feel good and find you

trustworthy and talk with joy), think of you as a really nice person and not only as a (good) friend, want you to be

close to her, want to be with you (again and as soon as possible).. - what (combo of) pheromones would you

wear?
Lol.. this is generally what would be perfect for the beginning. Pretty much asked, I guess.. :lol:

CptKipling
11-08-2005, 04:08 PM
You could remove APC and just

use a nice scent instead, or you could get NPA instead of NPA and TE and make some TE out of some of your

NPA.

Premizen
11-08-2005, 04:14 PM
You could

remove APC and just use a nice scent instead, or you could get NPA instead of NPA and TE and make some TE out

of some of your NPA.
Ohh, yes.. this is some good (and REALLY quick) advice! I will leave out at least the

TE.
What do you think about the behaviour and my way of thinking (the thing about not meeting her without 'mones)?

Btw, I edited my previous post and added another stupid and "cliche" question.

jollysnowdevil
11-09-2005, 12:06 AM
1 x

Androstadienone
1 x Alter Ego for Men
1 x Edge UNSCENTED for Men
1 x Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for

men
1 x Chikara Cologne for men
1 x Impi Cologne for Men
1 x New Pheromone

Additive for Men
1 x Scent of Eros UNSCENTED

EDIT: If you wanted to make a somewhat shy girl talk a lot (to

feel good and find you trustworthy and talk with joy), think of you as a really nice person and not only as a (good)

friend, want you to be close to her, want to be with you (again and as soon as possible).. - what (combo of)

pheromones would you wear?
Lol.. this is generally what would be perfect for the beginning. Pretty much asked, I

guess.. :lol:

to answer your question to make the shy girl speak more than without a doubt SOE all

the way. Soe should be top of your list. sorry missed a line in your post. normally id say ae for what you desire

from this girl. given her young age soe would be best to open her up and let things unfold. seems to me like even

small amounts of none can make young women withdraw as they dont know what to make of it yet.

few notes on

your list. i agree cut out the APC is basically a scent. AE is worn by many as a standalone. i know many have

reported using it in mixes but works rather well out of the bottle.
i take it you are rather young yet so

i would advise against npa as you may put out a large amount of none naturally.so it could be a potential waste of

money. of course pick one either npa or te. id say if you have no experience with regards to how much none you can

wear definately pick up the te. at least with te you can always use heavy amounts if thats what you need. until you

know its better to go with the notion of applying more te than trying to apply a fraction of a drop npa. id

reccomend save some money on a bottle pick up some te gels. once you know how much you need to wear to get the

results than either get the te bottle or npa.

what products do you own and what have you used already?

id start with soe, ae, te and maybe chikara. than look into a314, npa, a1 then impi.

id say its key to

pick a couple products at first play with them and then work others into your arsenal. tooo many new products at

once makes for confusion and ultimately takes more time to get results. (kid in a candy store effect)

Premizen
11-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Thank you for the nice advice.

I have already used TE and Chikara. So I can probably handle the none.
I have also used some gel packs of SOE and

AE, but could not experiment them too much, since I only had like 2 of each. About opening up a shy girl, though -

what would you mix with the SOE? Could it possibly be AA314?

Going to order in a few hours, I guess.

Premizen
11-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Alright - no need for

suggestions what to buy anymore - I just ordered the following products:
1 x Alter Ego for Men $49.95

x Edge UNSCENTED for Men $29.95
1 x Androstadienone
- Strength: Full $79.95
1 x

Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for men
- Size: 1 oz. $39.95

$69.95
1 x Chikara Cologne for men $59.95
1 x Impi Cologne for Men $39.95
1 x New Pheromone

Additive for Men
- Size: Large (10 ml) $49.95
1 x Scent of Eros UNSCENTED $49.95

Some of you

might call me stupid, but I truly am an enthusiast and 'mones have made my life only better. And I am 100%

positive that as I find new suitable mixes and combos for myself, it will only grow better and better.

I would

still appreaciate you to suggest some good mixes and combos, though!

Quoting one of my own previous

If you wanted to make a somewhat shy girl talk a lot (to feel good and find you trustworthy and talk

with joy), think of you as a really nice person and not only as a (good) friend, want you to be close to her, want

to be with you (again and as soon as possible).. - what (combo of) pheromones would you wear?
Lol.. this is

generally what would be perfect for the beginning. Pretty much asked, I guess..

EDIT: Also - am I doing

right by not communicating (almost not at all) to the one specific girl I am attracted to, without pheromones

(before I receive them..)?
It seems to me I am.. but maybe she is hoping for me to talk to her..?
On the other

hand, it could be a nice surprise to her, if I would one day soon ask her out after some time not communicating..

and then I would act myself, be fresh and vacationed and be wearing a nice combo of pheromones (like SOE + A1 or

something.. suggestions?).. heh, quite rambling, is it not?:D

Cloud9
11-09-2005, 10:44 AM
A few possible combos:

2 drops

[NPA+APC] 2-3 drops
4 dabs [TE+APC] 3 drops
2 dabs [TE+Chikara] 1 spray
2-3 drops [AE+AA314+APC] 2-3 drops, 2-3

drops (MY FAVORITE!):wub:
3-4 dabs [TE+AA314+APC] 2-3 drops, 2-3 drops
1 spray [IMPI+A1] 1-2 drops

I'm not

an expert on SOE, because I never really liked it that much. IMPI is still pretty new and most say 1 spray is

enough. Ofcourse these dosages are just averages of what the optimal dosages generally are for people. It may be

that you need more or less of some of these..especially ones that are High in Anone. You can add A1 to pretty much

any of these mixes to enhance them. I'd probably save A1 for when you know you are going to be around women you

possibly want to attract since it's so expensive.

Good luck:thumbsup:

bjf
11-12-2005, 07:47 AM
I take it as a

serious insult and would not like to see any more of your comments in my thread.

don't take any

insults from a stupid internet thread as something to be taken seriously.