PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing results: Cultural impact?

TokubetsuKei
11-06-2005, 03:52 AM
I've been testing out various combinations and dosages in a variety of situations with the free gel

packet sampler and I must say I've had no conclusive results that they do anything at all. The closest I came to a

hit was when I was wearing 2 big dabs of AE and 2 smaller dabs of Chikara and one customer at a coffee shop made

eye-contact with me- in other words, nothing that doesn't happen to me normally. I don't expect the 'mones to do

all the work for me, but if I'm going to actually buy them I'd like them to do something. I plan to keep on

testing them though and hopefully in the next few weeks I can get myself into more club-like environments, where

hopefully more women means more chances to test things.

One thing I wondered: Is there a cultural component to

how people react to pheromones? I'm currently living in a non-Western culture where people like to be introduced

and vetted by 3rd parties and aggression and assertiveness are frowned upon. Would that impact how people react to

the pheromones? For example, would Androstenone work against me more easily than in a Western culture?

Your

opinions, especially those of any pheromone travellers would be appreciated.

Mick
11-06-2005, 08:39 AM
my advice would be to

keep experimenting :thumbsup: you already had 1 reaction & that was the eye contact from the person in the coffee

place

next time you get a reaction like that act upon it (example: go strike up a convo) you'll be pleasantly

surprised! you stated in your post that you dont expect the pheromones to do ALL the work for you & that good

because they wont however they will give you a 'foot in the door' as they say

Good Luck

jollysnowdevil
11-06-2005, 11:11 AM
2 dabs ae and 2 dabs

chikara? may be overdose for some people. actually are you asian by any chance?

the reason i ask is gegogi and

many other asians on this forum report being able to wear huge amounts of none before seeing any results whatsoever.

however soe still brings them usual reactions with standard doses.

Gegogi
11-06-2005, 12:09 PM
If you think pheromones will

change your life when you passively sit on your arse, you're living in a dream word. Pheromones can only enhance

what is already there. They do not create attraction. They do not create social interacton. They do not create

larger biceps larger or a thicker wallet. You are responsive for creating attraction, striking up a conversation,

looking good and maintaining social status. In other words, pheromones are only a small part of what makes a person

sucessful. Artifical pheromones have about as much chance of getting you laid as a new designer shirt--i.e., not

much.

Pheromones merely enhance your assets and actions when in close physical proximity to a human with some

level of attraction to you. For them to work you must actively engage your target with inviting body language and

conversation. He or she will see you before they catch wind of your lab crafted 'mones. Once within nose range, if

he or she is attracted, they will respond much more intensely because of the pheromones. If they are not attracted,

nothing will happen. If they dislike you, the pheromones could actually make them hostile.

Being Asian and

living in Hawaii (mostly Asian population) I can make a few observations about the responses of Asian women compared

to other races. Generally I find younger Asian women, e.g., teenage to early 20s, to frighten easily when exposed to

a strong A-none dose. That doesn't mean they aren't attracted to you. In fact, the nervous behavior and confusion

usually means they are attracted but don't know what the hell to do. On the other hand, I've found older women and

White and Black women to be less shy and often aggressive if attracted. However, once the younger Asian gets to know

you and feels comfortable, she transforms into a large carnivorous feline mammal, ready to devour your man

flesh.

Incidentally, Chikara doesn't do a thing for me. I find NPA or TE coupled with SOE to be consistently

effective.

Bruce
11-06-2005, 12:52 PM
TokubetsuKei,

Since your name

is Japanese, I'm guessing Japan is the Asian country you are in. I lived there myself for 13 years and my wife is

Japanese, so I have some experience, at least as a "gaijin" living in Japan, and using pheromone colognes. I still

remember opening the bubble pack envelope that contained the first product I ever tried. I was driving to work at

the time; sprayed on a bit at a traffic light and stopped off at a convenience store for a snack. The middle age

woman behind the counter engaged me in conversation so agressively that I had a hard time getting to work on time.

Ever since then, I have encouraged people to test products in a shop where members of the opposite sex are expected

to talk to them anyway. Then you can just judge if you think they are unusually friendly. That always worked for

me in Japan. I've always been happily married, so I have never tried to score with pheromones. With the wife, I

have always gotten the definite feeling that pheromones turns up the heat during romantic activity, but not

necessarily make it more likely to happen. With 3 kids, you get into some patterns.

Some points about Japan

and pheromones I have found:

It's a place where tremendous importance is placed on being clean and folks

don't like anything that smells like body odor (the opposite of a place like France for example)

Privacy is

also a big issue and strong scents of any kind can be taken as an invasion.

"Hits" can be extremely subtle.

I often used to have them dawn on me the day after they occured! (when they would haunt me for a week :-)

)

Asian women in general (I also spent some time in China) are less likely to do something on impulse than

their sisters in the US, and more likely to want to meet Mr. Right through an introduction from a trusted

friend.

B

TokubetsuKei
11-06-2005, 03:12 PM
If you think

pheromones will change your life when you passively sit on your arse, you're living in a dream word. Pheromones can

only enhance what is already there. They do not create attraction. They do not create social interacton. They do not

create larger biceps larger or a thicker wallet. You are responsive for creating attraction, striking up a

conversation, looking good and maintaining social status. In other words, pheromones are only a small part of what

makes a person sucessful. Artifical pheromones have about as much chance of getting you laid as a new designer

shirt--i.e., not much.

That sounds like a rant you've just been waiting for a while for an excuse to

break out. LOL. Um, no, lets not make any assumptions here. I'm not sitting on my arse or anything else passively.

I just want to verify for myself that these products do something before I start dumping money into them. There

should be some difference between when I wear 'mones and when I wear say, water. If, whenver something good

happens, its gonna get blamed on the 'mones, and whenever nothing good happens, its gonna get blamed on me being

lazy, well, that really sounds like a scam. But whatever, I've got a few more doses from all my packets before I

run out, so I'm going to keep experimenting. I didn't chat up that one person because I was busy with something

else at the time, and on my way to a club later. As I said, I get looked at all the time (comes along with being a

foreigner) so I don't see how I can call this one incident anything new or exciting.

Incidentally, I'm not

talking about how the pheremones affect Asian races, since the physiology should be the same. I'm just wondering if

cultural barriers and expectations mean I should tailor the proportions of the 'mones I wear.

Thanks for the

rest of the comments folks. No, I'm not Asian. How big a dab is a dab? I have been hearing people talking about

using a 3rd of a packet of Chikara as 1 dab, I've been stretching mine out in tiny little dabs that are probably

1/10th of the packet or less. I'll give your advice a try Bruce. Thanks.

K-Flex
11-06-2005, 04:01 PM
I've been

testing out various combinations and dosages in a variety of situations with the free gel packet sampler and I must

say I've had no conclusive results that they do anything at all. The closest I came to a hit was when I was wearing

2 big dabs of AE and 2 smaller dabs of Chikara and one customer at a coffee shop made eye-contact with me- in other

words, nothing that doesn't happen to me normally. I don't expect the 'mones to do all the work for me, but if

I'm going to actually buy them I'd like them to do something. I plan to keep on testing them though and

hopefully in the next few weeks I can get myself into more club-like environments, where hopefully more women means

more chances to test things.

One thing I wondered: Is there a cultural component to how people react to

pheromones? I'm currently living in a non-Western culture where people like to be introduced and vetted by 3rd

parties and aggression and assertiveness are frowned upon. Would that impact how people react to the pheromones? For

example, would Androstenone work against me more easily than in a Western culture?

Your opinions, especially

those of any pheromone travellers would be appreciated.

Don't use your location as

an excuse, where do you live?

Gegogi
11-06-2005, 04:35 PM
TokubetsuKei, a rant? How about a little reality? I was giving

you the straight shit--friendly advice--based on my personal experience. I'm not looking for a soapbox or typing

exercise. I did not assume anything. I know nothing about you. However, it sounds like you already have strong ideas

about how things should be. Why bother to ask if you only want to hear answers that agree with and confirm your own

belief system?

Pheromones are not a magic pill. If you are passive and unattractive they will not help you

much. They are a minor enhancement like a new hairdoo or a few months of working out at the gym. They will not

fundamentally change who you are or how others perceive you. However, they give you an edge--amp you up if you

will--in attraction and social interactions. Your smile, words and actions will often create more impact on those

downwind. To me that is worth the toil and expense. Occasionally reactions can be extreme, but more often than not

they are hidden or restained.

Neverthless it is best to learn to use pheromones the hard way, e.g., personal

experience. The specifics of how much to wear, sucessful combos, etc., vary considerably according to your persona,

race, targets and body chemistry. Only you can decide what works best for you in a particular situation. Nobody on

this forum can verify that pheromones work for you. You have to do that. Besides, I don't think you'd believe

anyone even if they clearly and plainly wrote "yes, pheromones work for me."

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Like gegogi says pheromones

aren't going to do it all for you. They make you seem more attractive and your actions more noticed. Wearing

pheromones is sometimes like wearing a nice suit and without them its like wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt.

Ofcourse its all about how you present yourself aswell.

DUKE3100
11-07-2005, 09:01 AM
One thing I

wondered: Is there a cultural component to how people react to pheromones? I'm currently living in a non-Western

culture where people like to be introduced and vetted by 3rd parties and aggression and assertiveness are frowned

upon. Would that impact how people react to the pheromones? For example, would Androstenone work against me more

easily than in a Western culture?

Your opinions, especially those of any pheromone travellers would be

appreciated.

They have not invented anything that is powerful enough to overpower social conditioning or

the subconcious and I dont know if I would mess with something that could due to ethics. What mones do is help give

you an edge with someone who is attracted to you. The closest they come to overpowering is on some drunk girl who

started licking my neck and another who decided to bite me.
So in other words if she is already actively looking or

she has feelings for you...the mones will lower her resistance and get her hot and bothered. You should also notice

more nonverbal stuff.

TokubetsuKei
11-07-2005, 03:04 PM
They make you

seem more attractive and your actions more noticed.

I understand that. Which I why I say the results are

disappointing- I've yet to see any sign that the Pheromones are doing this at all. I've yet to see anything which

isn't exactly identical to my daily life. There is no foot in the door, there is no "new shirt effect".

So

anyone wanna be like Bruce and DUKE3100 and actually answer the questions I've asked? How much is a "dab"? Let's

not attack the messenger, let's hear some good advice and combos using the freebie kit so he can get these 'mones

working!

belgareth
11-07-2005, 03:25 PM
They've all been trying to

give you good advice. In my opinion, starting off with combos is just a good way to confuse yourself. Start with any

one product. Apply 1/4 pack per day and watch reactions. If no reactions try 1/3 or 1/2 and see what happens. Keep

increasing until something happens. Then move on to another product. It's the only way you are going to figure out

what works well with your body chemistry.

You can take two people, say Gegogi and me and apply the exact same

doses to each of us. One will see results and the other will not even though we are similar in many ways. He can

bathe in -none and I OD very easily on it. He gets poor results with Chikara and I get good results. We are all

different.

Gegogi
11-07-2005, 05:13 PM
How much is a

"dab"?
The messager is demanding is he not? Place messager's bottle nipple on finger and invert. Finger

should be slightly loose but not so loose as to spill your precious joy juice. Finally, return bottle to upright

position. The liquid on your fingertip is a "dab." Place these "dabs" in a strategic location on your person, e.g.,

neck, wrists and/or chest. Stand next to a woman you suspect is attracted to you and engage in friendly

conversation.

The phero-library contains measurements of dabs and sprays if you desire to know the

approximate doseage.

CptKipling
11-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Pheromones effect a person on a

deeper level than culture, right down deep where gut attraction/feelings are. Culture may effect how that

attraction/impression is processed and/or expressed.

Rbt
11-08-2005, 05:38 PM
I usually "dab" my wrist and then

wipe elsewhere (chest, neck, forearms, etc.) rather than put on finger. Makes my "finger food" taste funny....

Visionary7903
11-09-2005, 12:39 AM
TokubetsuKei

if you

are a foreigner in an asian country like Japan I would try starting off with products without any -None. That means

no Chikara and no AE. I would buy 9 packets of SOE/m and try varying dosages. If you dont see people being more

chatty around you after you have tried every dosage imaginable from 1/4 of a gel pck to 1 entire gel pack then just

give up on mones. With SOE you can expect people to be more chatty than normal and will want to be your friend, etc.

Make sure you are being friendly and nice yourself or the mones won't do crap but get you a few more looks.

I

think wearing -None can be a major problem for some, especially if you are a white guy in an Asian culture. Try

avoiding the -None at first, until you become a believer that mones actually do work, and then play around with

other products. SOE is an ice-breaker - the fact that you might not be in the 'social groove of things' may make

it harder for people to open up to you and may exarcebate the problems you might have in getting through the

reserved manner of the people in the country you are in.

Visionary

I've been

testing out various combinations and dosages in a variety of situations with the free gel packet sampler and I must

say I've had no conclusive results that they do anything at all. The closest I came to a hit was when I was wearing

2 big dabs of AE and 2 smaller dabs of Chikara and one customer at a coffee shop made eye-contact with me- in other

words, nothing that doesn't happen to me normally. I don't expect the 'mones to do all the work for me, but if

I'm going to actually buy them I'd like them to do something. I plan to keep on testing them though and

hopefully in the next few weeks I can get myself into more club-like environments, where hopefully more women means

more chances to test things.

One thing I wondered: Is there a cultural component to how people react to

pheromones? I'm currently living in a non-Western culture where people like to be introduced and vetted by 3rd

parties and aggression and assertiveness are frowned upon. Would that impact how people react to the pheromones? For

example, would Androstenone work against me more easily than in a Western culture?

Your opinions, especially

those of any pheromone travellers would be appreciated.

TokubetsuKei
11-09-2005, 03:03 AM
Now that's all I needed,

belgareth and Visionary7903. Clear, quantifiable advice. Thank you kindly.