PDA

View Full Version : Androstenone vs. Androstenol

oscar
12-20-2001, 05:40 PM
JPGR,

The theory is that males in your age bracket are at the peak of their NATURAL Androstenone producing period, and won\'t benefit by adding more. A lot of young guys have reported girls literally running away from them when they used high-test A-None products. That\'s NOT a result I\'d be willing to pay good money for.

So Androstenol is a way for young guys to try pheros without wasting their money. A-Nol is a more \"friendly\" sort of pheromone, not as likely to scare girls off. At least that\'s the theory that\'s evolved here on the board.
Attraction has more A-Nol than A-None, Alter Ego has a bit more A-None than A-Nol, but has A-Rone as well. Whatever you decide to try, don\'t over do it! Less can be more. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-20-2001, 11:51 PM
I am 19 and have been told that i don\'t need androstenone containing phermones but rather ones that contain androstenol. why is that? why would fragrants such as attraction or Alter-ego be more effective for a young person like me?
Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2001, 02:27 PM
So at what age would -none products become useful?

oscar
12-21-2001, 03:36 PM
truth,

That would probably differ per person, ...ballpark, mid to late twenties, maybe later. Maybe sooner! Fitness, health, lifestyle, etc. would be among factors creating variables.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif