PDA

View Full Version : Any Liquid Magnet observations?

BlackFlash
11-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Evening all,

I'm new to mones, and have ordered a bottle of Liquid Magnet (which I'll call LM) to test. When

searching this forum, I found a couple of vaguely positive comments, but nothing substantial. I'm surprised people

haven't been playing around with this one... is there a particular reason?

I appreciate that we don't know

what LM contains (but then TE/NPA also contains a secret ingredient...). I'd be interested to hear if any

experienced people have observed the effects of LM - is it, for instance, more like -none only products, more like

-nol based ones, or completely different?

I've seen no suggestions whatsoever of mixtures including LM, which

would have suggested that the experienced people consider it completely ineffective... but that wasn't the

impression I got from those couple of comments.

So, if you have used LM at some point, would you mind posting

your experiences?

I look forward to reading your thoughts.

All the best,

N.

jollysnowdevil
11-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Evening

all,

. I'm surprised people haven't been playing around with this one... is there a particular reason?

I

N.

probably because most of us are loyal customers to bruce here at love-scent. i know for me i

cant say i trust too many of those other websites. i know all of the products here really contain what they are

supposed to. that and the few products ive looked at from other sites seem to promise too much and many of them are

either too weak almost no mone content or are so supercharged with various mones they dont seem like they would be

easy to use successfully.

ohmmmm
11-04-2005, 07:54 AM
The major thing I see from most

other sites is overblown claims of sexual attraction that mones have. Secret ingredients and etc.....give me a

break. Those of us on the board that try new products are reporting back our experience and developing mixes and

preferences that are helping to shape the future of the industry. If you are looking for products with secret

ingredients, the new one is Impi. Is it a wonder drug that makes women follow you around with their tounges

out....LOL That product has not been invented yet. But you will get a better understanding about what to expect or

what to try on this site.

Also, everything ordered here is usually shipped right a way and ownership really

cares about the business and customer satisfaction. I think there are enough good products here that there is little

need to go elsewhere. Plus you can do a look-up and a lot of research on the mones and peoples experience. Where

else can you do that? So, this place offers a lot of value.

That being said, I'm keeping my eye on Cleo and

hoping to hear some feedback on that product.....LOL:LOL:

Rbt
11-04-2005, 07:34 PM
There are enough different

(quality!) products already offered by Love-Scent to keep me busy for years. No real need to go elsewhere.

Pherolover
01-06-2006, 08:08 AM
So, if

you have used LM at some point, would you mind posting your experiences?

N.

Tried it before and

absolutely nothing - even smelled like real cheap cologne.

Friendly1
01-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Liquid Magnet worked very well

for me. I wish Bruce could offer it. It does seem to go sour after a couple of weeks, though. The fresh Magnet is

much more appealing to men. However, I've had girls do some of the darnedest things while I was wearing 4-6 dabs

of Magnet. I just used the last of my supply recently and am back to working with The Edge, APC, and Natural

Attraction (another one I wish Bruce could sell).

gfunk
01-07-2006, 07:56 AM
I totally agree that there enough

of the very best products available here on the Love Scent Shop.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Friendly1,

Why?? I have tried Natural Attraction myself and found it to be quite allright, but SOE just kills it!

Haven't you tried SOE? Do you know which pheromones there are in the NA? I've been unable to find the info, but I

suspect it's mostly nol and maybe some rone..

Cheers! :)

MOBLEYC57
01-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Recently, someone said Natural

Attraction is actually Realm. :think:

:sick: Anyone? Anyone? :sick:

Friendly1
01-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Friendly1,

Why?? I have tried Natural Attraction myself and found it to be quite allright, but SOE just kills it!

Haven't you tried SOE?

Yes, I still have some SOE packets, I think. It doesn't give me the sexual

charge I'm looking for, so I use it for strictly social occasions.

Keep in mind that body chemistry is unique

for each of us. Maybe my body produces enough of what is in SOE that I get the an SOE-like sexual charge naturally.

I don't know.

...Do you know which pheromones there are in the NA? I've been unable to find the info,

but I suspect it's mostly nol and maybe some rone.

I have seen several people here say over the years

that it is the same pheromone mix they used to put in Realm for Men. I have also read that Realm for Men now has

what used to be in Realm for Women and vice versa.

I don't know the source of those statements.

Anyway, I

am a loyal customer here and I have no intention of taking my business elsewhere, but I am also a loyal customer to

Natural Attraction. That's just the way it is.

If I had to pick between The Edge and NA, I would go with The

Edge. The same is true of Chikara. But sometimes I like to use different products.

gfunk
01-10-2006, 07:51 PM
That's all great Friendly1!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You will of course wear whatever seems to work best for you.

In fact I just looked at

the page I ordered from, and it said NA contained both -nol and -none. There you have it...

:cheers: