PDA

View Full Version : Any "hits" you've followed through on

abcd2
11-01-2005, 08:34 PM
all these "hits" threads are focused on what happened while the "hit" took place, and then later

considered it to be an actual hit(regardless of it were mones or not). SO out of curiousity, did you guys/girls

follow through to make "hit" into something much more ....
like did it become your first intimate experience.... a

start to a relationship etc

(still havent bought pheromones lol im such a cheap ass)

belgareth
11-01-2005, 09:06 PM
I've wondered that myself. You

hear a lot about getting phone numbers, dirty dancing and such but that isn't what it's all about, is it?

For

myself, I am in a relationship I am quite happy with. Mones are and have been used for business and as an

interesting diversion.

Gegogi
11-01-2005, 09:59 PM
I

for one enjoy a good tease and, in turn, love to tease and flirt. It's not a matter of notches on my gunstock but a

very pleasant diversion and communication form. I like people, especially women! You can't and wouldn't want to

follow through on dad burn every opportunity. You'd get sick of it and never get any work done. I actually consider

my professional life more important than gettin' nookie.

However, since using 'mones a couple years ago

I've followed through on several "hits" that resulted in more intimate relationships. Two of them were big mistakes

as the women were married (they were hot but that made me stupid). Trouble is I'm normally picky and don't desire

to explore 90% of the encounters past a casual friendship. Plus I'm not looking to get remarried or shacked up and

plan to enjoy my freedom while I can. Most of all I enjoy the social and profesional "edge" 'mones impart to my

life. It makes focusing on what I do best a little easier.

DUKE3100
11-02-2005, 11:22 AM
I think a big reason why a lot

of people report hits and leave it at that is because that is all a mone is going to help you with. The rest is up

to you...they will give you an edge during a conversation or open a door for you but thats all...they are not

magic.

belgareth
11-02-2005, 11:28 AM
You're probably right. I think

where he is heading is the question of how many people get beyond hits to successfully fulfilling whatever purpose

they use the mones for. It seems rather pointless for those who are looking for sex to buy mones, collect phone

numbers and leave it at that.

jollysnowdevil
11-02-2005, 12:36 PM
i've had several good

relationships due to mones. eventually they weren't what i was looking for and i moved on. i had one woman actually

propose to me after 6 months but i am not ready to be married.

mones to give you the edge. after that it is

really all who you are that makes the difference. the continued use of mones will give you that reputation of a

certain "charm". in the end it is really a matter of what you're looking for. i've run into ex's from years back

who instantly seemed to fall back in love with me again.

for me business comes first. i have plenty of time to

fall in love and get married. for now i am more content with enjoying life and setting up my future so that when i

do find the right person i wont have to struggle. mostly i use mones for my career and social purposes.

the

biggest reason people dont report too much after the intial hit is quite simply the longer term hits are far less

subtle. for instance at work wearing mones everyday i used to get a ton of hits when i first started from coworkers.

now if i skip a day a hit is more like somebody saying "are you ok you dont seem yourself today". nothing has

changed i just didnt put mones on. the visible effects of mones with friends, family, lovers, coworkers , andybody

who is around you a considerable amount of time diminish after a while. this is not to say the mones arent working

it is just the fact that these people have grown accustomed to your signature and have accepted it as being you.

with these people unless you take long breaks or largely vary your formulas you wont get those blatant hits. if you

want to see those strong sudden reactions from those close you need to add variety and constantly switch it up.

me for one i've found ratios that work best for me so i don't vary too much. i've grown accustomed to the

reactions that mones bring me and take them as ordinary reactions now. od reactions are now "hits" where sudden

dihls or excessive flirting i take as normal everyday life. in a sense i have become one "super being" with my

mones. they have become molded into my personality..who i am. even without mones i still carry myself as though im

wearing mones. although strangers perception may be different of me on moneless days i am still the same person. i

guess what i am trying to say is by using mones i permanently enhanced my personality and changed my mindframe a

bit.

abcd2
11-02-2005, 02:44 PM
see if i got any obvious sexual

hit id go as far i could with that given opportunity.... So i think hits are pointless because anyone can get a hit

at anytime but its the matter of taking advantage of the situation..... At my young age(not that young, just young

compared to all you experienced users :lol: ), i still wouldnt mind being in a relationship at all because i want to

experience what its like. Then the intimacy part comes eventually.

DUKE3100
11-02-2005, 03:34 PM
see if i got any

obvious sexual hit id go as far i could with that given opportunity.... So i think hits are pointless because anyone

can get a hit at anytime but its the matter of taking advantage of the situation..... At my young age(not that

young, just young compared to all you experienced users :lol: ), i still wouldnt mind being in a relationship at all

because i want to experience what its like. Then the intimacy part comes eventually.

Well if you want to

be in a relationship you will have to fully take advantage of the hits that you get then right? Go get em tiger!

Seriously though....with the mones you get more obvious overt hits....given the right circumstances and dose its

kinda similar to being a magnet or famous.

abcd2
11-02-2005, 04:40 PM
^ i already get good vibes with

women... recently more girls seem to check me out more! i never used to notice this until i read the body language

stuff and get into who is interested and who isnt. But the ones that look at me are the ones that dont talk, and

occasionally some do open up and start conversations etc... I think I have a great sense of humour and i think im

pretty sexy to myself lol (Ive improved in my self-esteem and condfidence)... But i tend to drift away from women

and never see them for a long period of time. I just need some extra edge, because im well aware that pheromones

wont do jack shit unless some effort is made...

thanks for the feedback guys. And i hope noone takes offense

to what ive said because my question is "Have you ever taken a hit and converted it into something more" which

doesnt mean that you should always have you always gone after your "HIT"....

Cloud9
11-02-2005, 05:37 PM
For myself, I am in a

relationship I am quite happy with. Mones are and have been used for business and as an interesting

diversion.

I think AA314 and A1 are probably the the best products/mones for relationships, because they

help keep a strong bond, add comfort, and relieve tension..Its good I think to add a little Anone too to keep things

spicy in a relationship or marriage.

belgareth
11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
I think AA314 and

A1 are probably the the best products/mones for relationships, because they help keep a strong bond, add comfort,

and relieve tension..Its good I think to add a little Anone too to keep things spicy in a relationship or

marriage.

have you ever been in a long term relationship?

chicago
11-02-2005, 06:31 PM
2 Out Of 10 Hits , I Hit A Home

Run With Chicks. Mones Help Alot, But, You Gotta Know How To Communicate And Lead The Girls To A Home

Run.
________
Nexium settlement information (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

Gegogi
11-02-2005, 06:39 PM
"I think AA314 and A1 are probably the the best products/mones for relationships, because they

help keep a strong bond, add comfort, and relieve tension..Its good I think to add a little Anone too to keep things

spicy in a relationship or marriage.
It doesn't work that way very long. She'll eventually get used to

your pheromones and they will have far less impact than they did at first. In my experience, the pheromone

"honeymoon" lasts one or two months tops. It's completely up to the couple to form intimate bonds and keep things

hot 'n nasty. Pouring a little NPA and A-1 on your wang won't cut it very long. You gotta to the grunt work the

old fashion way.

Usually the only thing spicy in an extended relationship, e.g., 15 year marriage, might be

the foods you consume! :frustrate

Cloud9
11-02-2005, 06:54 PM
I think they work for long periods

of time, its just your partner gets used to realizing "this is your pheromone signature". It's certainly still

working, just not consciously as obvious on down the road. I think A1 and AA314 help with creating a stronger bond

and help decrease the amount of fights..especially with A1.

Gegogi
11-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Mr. Cloud writes, "I think

they work for long periods of time, its just your partner gets used to realizing "this is your pheromone

signature".

Yeah, that's basically what I said: "She'll eventually get used to your pheromones and

they will have far less impact than they did at first. I didn't say they didn't work. They just don't work nearly

as well. A fart in a hurricane still sthinks but does it matter when 150 MPH are nippin' at your shit?

Nevertheless, no amount of pheromones can stop a trains-wreck from happening. I certainly got screamed at plenty by

my last GF although fully loaded with SOE and A-1.

Cloud9
11-02-2005, 08:04 PM
can't imagine what the screaming

would have been like without SOE and A1.

belgareth
11-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Gegogi,

As usual you make

my point at least as well as I could have. The mones help but are only a small fraction of the whole picture. All

the other things, who you are, how you behave, your honesty and integrity, your ability to work together, how you

treat your other half and a million other things make up a real relationship. Anybody foolish enough to believe

mones are more than a small piece of the picture is in for a lot of disappointment. My SO, Wood Elf, made the point

on the forum a while back. She was already attracted to me before she ever got close enough to detect the mones.

Sure, the mones helped once she got close but it was other things that attracted her and has kept us together for

two years now.

Gegogi
11-02-2005, 09:22 PM
That's right, Belgareth, only a

tiny piece of the puzzle of human relations! Too bad the other 95% is so dad burn complicated!

Incidentally,

the screaming ensued both in person and over wires (err, wireless) and seemed equally mean. I guess I need to

install a pheromone emitter on her cellphone! I'm not good at confrontations with women. It seems if you fight back

even a little you wound them terribly, so I usually just take it and try to smooth things over. They usually feel

gulity afterwards.

belgareth
11-02-2005, 09:33 PM
My first wife taught me an

important lesson: You can't win! Don't bother to try, its a waste of time and energy. Instead, my approach is

refusing to be bothered and refusing to budge until the screaming stops and reasonable talk happens. It's hard to

practice because I have a pretty good temper of my own but once you master it you can really accomplish a lot. You

can't imagine how many times I've answered threats with "Ok, that's fine. Whatever you want to do." Or answered

demands with a flat "No!" Once a person gets the idea that you refuse all demands and answer all threats with an

utter lack of concern, they are much easier to deal with.

When you can have a rational dialog any problem

can be resolved. Every time you fulfill a demand or respond to screaming or bend to threats you dig yourself deeper

into a hole, you give them a lever to use against you. But you have to be ready to lose everything by taking a stand

and most people aren't willing to take that risk. Funny thing is that I have not once been called on it to see if I

was really willing to lose everything. Maybe that's a good thing.

Cloud9
11-02-2005, 11:14 PM
have you ever been in a

long term relationship? yeah, I was engaged with the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with for 2

years...she had psychological issues..depression was one of them and not being happy with herself was the other big

one...she ended up distancing herself from me emotionally over several months to the point where she didn't love me

anymore and left. I didn't know as much about pheromones back then and had just started using AE/m then. In fact I

believe when we first met to go out I was using only APC at the time...she loved the smell of it and was always

smelling my neck and then started getting turned on.

belgareth
11-03-2005, 05:45 AM
That explains a lot:cheers:

Without trying to belittle you, a couple of years of dating isn't all that long of a relationship.

Even if

pheromones were able to do all you seem to think they can for a relationship, there's no way you could make

pheromones an important part of your daily persona while living in the same household for any length of time. Not

when you wake up in the morning to the person, they see you when you are fresh from the shower and after a day of

work or a couple hours at the gym. Sooner or later it would fall apart.

Instead, try cultivating a personality

that is good to be around, somebody another person can like and respect for who you are day in and day out. Use

kindness, consideration, careful thought and good humor to deal with the daily ins and outs of a long term

relationship. Learn to curb your tongue when you get angry or frustrated and to view the world as 'us' or 'we'.

Even then, don't count on it to last forever because the odds are that it won't. And when it does come apart

accept that it has and act like a civilized human being towards the other person, no matter how they act towards

you.

Cloud9
11-03-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm going to have a pheromone

dispersal canister implanted in my butt that puts out pheromones at 12 hour intervals 24/7. Just change out the

canisters every 30 days. That should solve the problem of those times your not wearing pheromones or they get

washed off. Before implantation::think: After implantation::blink:

tounge
11-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Dude, do yourself a favor. Put away

the keyboard, and resist the urge to post so damn much. And then, go back and STUDY what the old timers have posted

for YOURS (and others) long term benefit.

belgareth
11-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Dude, do yourself

a favor. Put away the keyboard, and resist the urge to post so damn much. And then, go back and STUDY what the old

timers have posted for YOURS (and others) long term benefit.

Some of the best, most concise advise I've

seen on the forum. :box:

MOBLEYC57
11-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Learn to

curb your tongue when you get angry or frustrated and to view the world as 'us' or 'we'.

Tis

in my TOP 5 of what not to do's! :thumbsup: Once it slips past your lips, you can neeeeeever take it back, and a

million "I'm sorry's" can never fix it! :sick:

belgareth
11-03-2005, 06:21 PM
I can think of a time or two

where I would have gladly had my tongue removed after I said something stupid or hurtful.

jollysnowdevil
11-03-2005, 06:48 PM
I can

think of a time or two where I would have gladly had my tongue removed after I said something stupid or

hurtful.

i once asked a pregnant customer when she was expecting turns out she wasn't pregnant. totally

blew that sale.

tim929
11-03-2005, 06:52 PM
belgareth...if you can only think

of a time or two I am in awe and envy of you...I do it all the time.

As for hits that I have capitalized on...I

have only managed to do that a couple of times so far.One of the annoying realities of pheromones in public is that

in many cases,the bedroom of my appartment is inconviniently located where I am not or,the time required to properly

cultivate a hit is in short supply.

The time and the place and the circumstances of the hit make a huge

difference in weather or not you can realy do anything about it.But flirting and teasing is a blast and its

educational too.Taking the opportunity to hone the skills of inter-gender communication...or,build your "game" can

be very helpful in future interactions.And its a great way to learn what works and what doesnt.And if by happy

chance you stumble uppon something that works well that gets women smiling and laughing,its a big ego booster too.

Pheromones are a great way to help pry open the door and get someone talking and opened up.

originaly posted

by belgareth

My first wife taught me an important lesson: You can't win! Don't bother to try, its a

waste of time and energy. Instead, my approach is refusing to be bothered and refusing to budge until the screaming

stops and reasonable talk happens. It's hard to practice because I have a pretty good temper of my own but once you

master it you can really accomplish a lot. You can't imagine how many times I've answered threats with "Ok,

that's fine. Whatever you want to do." Or answered demands with a flat "No!" Once a person gets the idea that you

refuse all demands and answer all threats with an utter lack of concern, they are much easier to deal with.

Many times women respect that approach as a sign of strength and commitment to principals.I have met

many women who thrive on the drama of a good dissagreement or argument but ulltimatly loose respect for a man

because...well...lets face it...trying to argue with a woman is like trying to tell the sun not to rise in the

east.So as a result,men eventualy end up caving in.Standing up and saying "NO" or simply not giving in to threats

tends to let the other person know that you will not be swayed by poorly considered logic delivered in a harsh

tone.Strangely,the same tactic applies quite well to men and children as well..."Go ahead and hold your breath till

you turn blue and die...it wont bother me a bit." And by God we have tried it and always failed for some reason.

belgareth
11-03-2005, 10:17 PM
There's nothing to be in awe

of, most of what I know now, or think I know, came as a sudden bright flash of insight after making the same stupid

mistake a couple dozen times. The biggest single advantage of middle age is having had the opportunity to screw up

more times than those younger than myself. Hopefully, I was smart enough to learn from some of those mistakes. If

you want an honest statement, I think Gegogi has more skills and is better at articulating those simple truths.

A few successes is better than none and should eventually lead to more successes. Good luck with it.

It's

been my experience that even when I really piss a person off, standing up for my beliefs usually earns their respect

if nothing else. Most people are reluctant to go up against me a second time in a battle of wills and that saves me

a lot of trouble. I got tired of wondering or worrying about what others think of me. It really doesn't matter

anyhow so why waste time on it? Sorry if that sounds arrogant, it isn't meant to be. It's just the most productive

and happy way I've found to live.

a.k.a.
11-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Following through on hits is a

limited approach IMO. What do you do if the woman you find most attractive doesn’t show any signs of a “hit”? Add

more pheromones? Try different products?
I use hits as a gague of how the pheromones are working. If I’m

getting a good number of hits and no signs of OD, I take this as a green light to follow through on my desires.

This isn’t to say that pheromones are nothing more than a confidence builder. It’s just that every woman has her own

way of responding to an attractive guy. Some women are more expressive than others.

The first time I got

lucky with pheromones I wandered around the supermarket for about ten minutes, passing by the same girl several

times, looking for some sign of attraction. But she didn’t even glance my way. Finally I thought “f*** it” and just

struck up a conversation with her. Her face lit up in a smile almost immediately and, after a few minutes, she

seemed completely absorbed with me.
That was a pretty obvious hit, but it would have never happened if I hadn’t

created the opportunity for it.

Sometimes you see just the opposite effect. I’ve had women give me a big

blushing smile, then I try striking up a conversation with them and they start giving me “back off” signals.

avg joe
11-05-2005, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=a.k.a.]
The first

time I got lucky with pheromones I wandered around the supermarket for about ten minutes, passing by the same girl

several times, looking for some sign of attraction. But she didn’t even glance my way. Finally I thought “f*** it”

and just struck up a conversation with her. Her face lit up in a smile almost immediately and, after a few minutes,

she seemed completely absorbed with me.
That was a pretty obvious hit, but it would have never happened if I

hadn’t created the opportunity for it.

QUOTE]

when i first read the walked past her several times part i

thought, oh no here we go again. good on you for actually talking to her. it's amazing what that can do.

Gegogi
11-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Neighborhood supermarkets are

great pickup joints. The funny thing is, it probably would have worked just as well without 'mones. Man must first

initiate and then woman responds. It's been that way for eons. Usually only hookers come-on to a man in a public

place.

avg joe
11-05-2005, 05:35 PM
It's been that

way for eons. Usually only hookers come-on to a man in a public place.

not that there is anything wrong

with that, lol.

tim929
11-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Aproach plays a huge roll in what

sort of interactions you are going to have.If a woman looks you in the eye,smiles at you or whatever and you are not

ready to exploit that contact,then your going to be very dissapointed.I innitiate contact with women on a regular

baisis and sometimes its a hit and sometimes its a miss...but pheromones just wont...no mater how hard I have wanted

them to...get a woman to spontainiously take her panties off and throw them at me.

Now in high school the

results might be alittle different just because girls get kinda strange and wound up...but as for adults in

public...no.

Rbt
11-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Neighborhood

supermarkets are great pickup joints. The funny thing is, it probably would have worked just as well without

'mones. Man must first initiate and then woman responds. It's been that way for eons. Usually only hookers come-on

to a man in a public place.

Must have some nice markets where you are Gegogi. Around here all I get

are old ladies in babushkas or young Hispanics with a bunch of squirming kids in tow (and in no mood to

socialize)...

Singles (women) are very, very rare.

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 01:56 PM
supermarkets near college campuses

are much much better!