PDA

View Full Version : ladies

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2001, 09:57 PM
This is the first time i have ever tried pheromones. I just got the passion pheromone attractant... is said in the ad it is suppose to have a smell, but I dont smell a thing... Are you suppose to where perfume with thi? Has anybody else tried this stuff? images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2001, 01:23 AM
Hi, Madison
I always like to see another woman here! I\'ve not tried PPA. I use PI(w) and just got my PCC in the mail today (thanks Bruce!). PI(w) has almost no scent, so I wear it either alone or with a fragrance depending on my mood. I always feel sexier with perfume on, so it probably helps the whole effect.

If your PPA is really unscented, you can do the same as I do - wear it alone or with your fragrance. I\'m surprised it doesn\'t have any smell because the web page says vanilla and coconut. I didn\'t buy it because I was afraid of smelling like suntan oil!

Do try the PPA with fragrance once at home. Even though PI(w) has very little scent, it definately changes the character of my perfume. It makes it muskier. I\'m not sure how well it would work with a citrusy scent.

Good luck - I have had \"hits\" with my PI(w). Men are more likely to approach and talk than without.

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**
12-24-2001, 06:10 PM
Hi laney,

Nice to see you on here too! I don\'t know why but I don\'t smell any vanilla or coconut, you wont be smelling like suntan oil I promise...maybe I am not putting enough on. I havn\'t seen a difference in the way people act around me..I have been putting it behind both ears, and on my wrist like you would perfume with no results.... do you know if you can where another product with this? this is the first thing I have ever bought, kinda disappointed . let me know please, suggestions are welcomed.... There is a very faint smell in about a half hour it is gone, i have put it on with tommy girl and it doesnt change the smell much...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-25-2001, 06:08 AM
madison,

i am confused, are you a female, are you talking about what you are using? because all the phermones comes in all kinds for men and women so when everyone says PI, i assume they are men and i hardly see any women here or otherwise it is not easy to tell if they are men or women. ladies and gentlemen, won\'t any one of you agree of we set up something to verify if this person is a female or male? i don\'t know about others, but it will help me a great deal so i can follow the forum.

CJ01
12-25-2001, 12:32 PM
I never bothered with PPA either because I don´t like the smell of this kind of suntal oil myself, especially in everyday life in the city.

tennisgal, there´s hardly any women here in the forum, in fact I think with all you guys and myself there´s never been more than right now, and it´s nice not being the only one anymore.

As to men and womens products, you can use either really. It´s just that if there is both versions of a product the men´s tend to have more -none in it that´s all really.
I have AE even though it is classified as a mens product only. It´s up to you to decide, don´t be put off by the labelling.

PI now has a version for women : nol and a tiny bit of copulins. (Products that have copulins are indeed womens products because men as far as we know do not produce them).

Women´s version is abbreviated with /w, for example the womens version of PI is PI/w.

I´ve just ordered PCC and PI/w I´m interested what they´re like!
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-09-2002, 10:44 PM
Hi, gals!
I\'ve been out of town. I got my PCC and it smells really nice. Unfortunately the fragrance completely disappears after an hour on me.

I haven\'t had much chance to try it because I was with family. Not much point in using expensive pheros with one\'s cousin!

Laney

CJ01
01-10-2002, 05:10 AM
Laney, speaking of cousins I once got a DEER look from my younger female cousin. It wasn´t sexual or anything plus she´s straight. We don´t see each other a lot, in fact hardly ever and I thought it was pretty funny. The initial response reaction to pheros I guess.
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2002, 10:13 AM
Hey all,

Well, I am a girl too. Although I might have a different goal from the rest of you. images/icons/smile.gif (Read my other posts)
Anyway, what I can say is, I\'ve been using PF for women, and I can tell you that it\'s working. I mean, it works if you\'re trying to attract men, that is.
At first I tried very small doses, like 3-4 dabs, but lately I\'ve noticed that if I increase the dose to 6 dabs it works even better. So far I haven\'t experienced an OD (OverDose) that so many males are prone to.

I was actually debating on either getting a PCC or PPA for my first copulin-based phero. Keep me updated on how PPA works.
Oh, and if y\'all would also let me know how it makes females react.
Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2002, 08:51 PM
I havn\'t been on here in a while, yes I am female, tennisgal..... Maybe I wasn\'t using enough... I actually havn\'t used it since I posted the last question, I was afraid of overdoing it to...I will give it a try tomorrow. I am interested in knowing what the rest of you girls are using and how you like it....

Thanks images/icons/smile.gif