PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego Hit report.(new)

Phatman
10-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Whats up

guys. Tonight was very interesting. I used like 2 drops on neck and 1 on wrist. So there was a party tonight i went

to and i thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try them out sence i just got them today. So i get to the

party and there is already girls there and so i walk by and sit on the couch. And in front of me is this one girl

who was like talking to her boyfriend and she kept looking over at me. So later on were all dancing and i start to

dance with this girl and her face was right infront of the application spots. And she starts feeling me all up and

stuff. So i pinch her butt and she says, " are you trying to turn me on" i said "maybe" and she goes well its

working. And then we were face to face dancing. And she got into like a Gazing trance and she tried to kiss me. Ha..

Well i guess thats a hit.. I dont really get that kind of behavior from girls at partys like that.

sorry for if

i didnt write this story like an English teacher.. sorry if u couldnt understand what i wrote .. Im really tired..

Cloud9
10-28-2005, 09:55 PM
WOW..major hits I'd say! guess

you know 3 drops work for you.

Phatman
10-28-2005, 09:56 PM
haha yeh man deffintly.It was

freaking me outt cause she was like in a trance when she was looking at me.

Cloud9
10-28-2005, 09:57 PM
bet that really got you believing

in pheromones. congrats man.

Phatman
10-28-2005, 10:26 PM
and to add on to the hit story..

I noticed my Guy friends were being reall nice.. Like i would leave to walk somewheres else and they would follow

me.

Cloud9
10-28-2005, 10:30 PM
I get that too with my guy friends

when I have on 2-3 drops AE..if you get too much ANone on or too many drops it can make guys get punchy around you

and irratable and possibly want to pick a fight with you. Also too much Anone will make women overly intimidated and

shy away from you. So i'd say if your getting good results with 3 drops then use that next time, but you may find

that only 2 drops are needed in smaller social situations like a date or something similar.