adding PI-m cause OD? what Y'all think?

Watcher
10-29-2005, 01:03 AM
There is no product called cleo at

least not on this site or is there ?

Gegogi
10-29-2005, 01:44 AM
I used to date a girl named Cleo.

She suffered from BO after weight training so I always wondered if she actually produced A-none like a man. She

certainly was buff enough to whip my ass good (& I loved it).

Mick
10-29-2005, 02:01 AM
i've been using it for a while

now its called Cleo by Pheroah its got A-nol, Copulins & a special proprietary Egyptian blend of two secret

pheromones (i'm wondering if one of em is A-none) but I guess i'll find out tonight anyhow coz I added the PI/m

:lol:

Where can I get some of this "pherlure" i've been hearing about?

Cloud9
10-29-2005, 10:15 AM
pherlure alone people have said

doesn't work so well. Don't know if Bruce would want to get that product in or not. I'm betting adding AA314 to

a mix would produce similar results if not better.

Watcher
10-30-2005, 06:47 PM
do they list how much anol is in

this cleo - if its a decent product (im doubting it) bruce may want to look at selling it on L-S (he is a reseller

with a few exclusive distribution deals as well)

Or is it more like APC claims to have a great deal of mones

but when u put it up to science testing it has about 1 1000th the amount of the real pheromone products sold on this

site

Mick
10-31-2005, 08:28 AM
12mg of A-nol, copulins & the

mysterious 'egyptian' blend

it does actually work :thumbsup: i'm living proof

lyric820
10-31-2005, 11:01 PM
CLEO is a good product. The man

is telling the truth about this one. Very potent stuff. Unfortunately, Bruce is not carrying this particular

product. At least, not yet.

-LYRIC820

Visionary7903
11-01-2005, 02:39 AM
Mick and lyric820

could you please tell us what kind of hits you get with CLEO both alone and within a mix?

what do you think

the 'Egyptian secret blend' adds to the mix that A-nol and Copulins by themselves don't already do?

Please

detail is great!:kiss:

Thanks in advance
Visionary

Watcher
11-01-2005, 04:07 AM
suggest someone tells bruce about

this product im sure he would be willing to carry some

Mick
11-01-2005, 05:36 AM
Mick and

lyric820

could you please tell us what kind of hits you get with CLEO both alone and within a mix?

what do

you think the 'Egyptian secret blend' adds to the mix that A-nol and Copulins by themselves don't already do?

Please detail is great!:kiss:

Thanks in advance
Visionary

I've had some really good

responses from wearing it alone! I did try wearing it with PI-w once but got nothing so I put it down to an OD &

left it at that but as for hits i've got free entry into nightclubs, discount drinks & I love that 'triangle'

look women give when their checkin us out! lol & just last week I got major stares from a woman that had her SO

right next to her :blink: but I didnt follow that one through because the guy was twice my size & build

Mick
11-01-2005, 05:39 AM
oh & i'm really not sure what the

'egyptian' blend is but I think it might include a pinch of A-none

Big M
11-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Cleo is for use by females is this

correct ? Or did i read it wrong ?

ohmmmm
11-01-2005, 12:39 PM
As I have read it, Cleo is for

females. However, Nol is universal attractant. I'm a guy but had gotten some hits combining copulins and pheromones

in the past. I had found in the past that copulins on a guy makes women want to play more mental games...like you

have to figure out what they are thinking.... In any case, what I'm saying is that this could actually work for

guys even if it is designed for a woman. I'd like to hear some more real world endorsements from men though....