PDA

View Full Version : Returned Products

ant2000
10-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Can You Buy Returned

Products At Reduced Prices? I Remember Reading Somewere On The Forum That You Can Do This. If So Where Do You Find

This Information?

Bruce
10-26-2005, 03:05 PM
We used to sell them regularly, but

for some reason, we just don't get that much stuff returned anymore. A while back I think we were selling them in

the forum on an auction type format. That was kind of fun, but we had some problems that ultimately brought the

practice down. We must have a good few bottles around by now, after all this time. Maybe we could make some kind

of game out of it again. How about we celebrate the Sox winning the world series with some used product sales?

:-)

B

jollysnowdevil
10-26-2005, 10:22 PM
that is a great idea

bruce. not that im a big white sox fan but its nice to see them win one finally and even nicer to see petite and

clemens get swept.

Rbt
10-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Only took 88 years....

Based on

what I see on the Chicago TV news programs you'd think the rest of the world just disappeared... All Sox, All the

time...

You mean there was a hurricane in Florida this past week? Really? Alpha who? What Supreme Court

nominee?

But Bruce may be correct here. I really haven't found anything I've bought needing return. I got a

leaky gel pack, but that's about it. (I suppose I could ask for a replacement... but it *was* one of the freebie

deals. No big.)

jollysnowdevil
10-27-2005, 10:10 PM
im sure the forum keeps

people from giving up on products they dont see success with. i know ive shelved a few products till months later

and then found success with them. it could also be the freebies as less people are buying products that arent right

for them.