PDA

View Full Version : TE stinks but...

BradtheImpaler
10-24-2005, 12:58 PM
I'm finding

it can actually improve the scent of a cologne (when mixed) if that cologne is a bit too sweet to begin with. It

takes the edge (no pun intended) off the sweetness and makes it a little "manlier" or whatever you call it. There

are a LOT of men's colognes that fall into the too sweet category today that would actually smell better (IMO) with

TE.

Now for my "newbie" pheromone experience after only a week on TE...

No perceived reactions (for the first

5 or 6 days) that I can honestly attribute to mones. Then yesterday something interesting. A girl I work with walked

by me while I was seated and pinched my neck playfully. Now this girl is normally a bit playfull (she has a BF but

we flirt a bit with the understanding it is harmless) - she will walk past me sometimes and tossle my hair for

instance, but this time she touched me on the front/side of my neck which was just where I had sprayed TE :POKE:

I'm trying to be very objective in evaluating the possible effects of the mones but this seems too coincidental

since she's never touched me there before and she has no idea about mones, let alone that I was wearing it in that

spot :thumbsup:

A hit - I think? Well I was getting discouraged but now I'm beginning to believe :box: a bit. It

will take more convincing for me but I'm gonna run the bottle out before I quit.

WxCloud9xW
10-24-2005, 02:24 PM
That sounds like a hit to me.

mones work..you just got to get the right dosage and mix sometimes for it to work the best for "you". I think

Chikara scented is a too sweet smelling for a male scent. I hate real sweet smelling colognes on men, but I like

sweet perfumes on women.

ant2000
10-24-2005, 02:29 PM
yeah it sounds like a hit to me

but you are right sometimes it's very hard distinguishing what is a real hit or not especially with girls you are

friendly and flirt with already. I am having the same issue with monies now trying to make heads or tails of it.

WxCloud9xW
10-24-2005, 02:33 PM
I generally think any flirting

from women while I have mones on is a hit even If i know them already and how they normally act.

kuraykillua
10-24-2005, 02:41 PM
Sometimes I find hits hard

to distinguish, I can't really tell if they're flirting because of the mones or because it's just random...
So

any special signals to tell that it's the mones?
I know that the surprised second look is one...
-k

WxCloud9xW
10-24-2005, 02:45 PM
its hard to distinguish, because

they are for the most part are going to look like normal flirting. I'd say any girl who directly sniffs or points

out a spot on you that you put your mones is a direct mone hit.

BradtheImpaler
10-24-2005, 02:48 PM
It had to be subliminal

evidence of mone influence because if a girl touches you in public it's usually on the arm or back or to muss up

your hair - who pinches you on the NECK? I was wearing cologne there (which I always do) but she never did that

before, so consciously she couldn't have known what she was responding to.

I still have one sample pack each of

AE and Chikara (I bought the TE spray blind) Should I wear each on seperate occasions or mix w/TE?

NaughtieGirl
10-24-2005, 02:49 PM
I think I've posted this

before, but oh well...

I started experimenting after having read some scientific research about it.

I

think my progression into it went something like this.
- Nothing
- Nothing
- Well - that's odd!
- Nothing
-

Hmmm that's odd again

And then I got to the point where I told myself "Let's face it, how many "odd"

occurences am I going to attribute to coincidence?"

Then, once I was convinced that these things actually "do"

something, I set out to improve/optimize my mixes. I'm still working on it. In the process I came to thoroughly

enjoy playing with it.

WxCloud9xW
10-24-2005, 02:50 PM
I think TE is more appropriate

for CLubs or parties, when women are generally looking more for sexual encounters. but TE can be mixed with SOE or

WAGG to make it more usable in more situations.

Nice post NaughtieGirl:goodpost:

Tiger4
10-27-2005, 10:57 PM
That sounds

like a hit to me. mones work..you just got to get the right dosage and mix sometimes for it to work the best for

"you". I think Chikara scented is a too sweet smelling for a male scent. I hate real sweet smelling colognes on men,

but I like sweet perfumes on women.

This is interesting because I made up a 4:1 mixture of Rochas:NPA

and can't smell a thing now. Rochas is usually very sweet (some liken it to cotton candy). After I mixed some

with NPA, it seems to have neutralized the scent completely. All I'm able to smell from the bottle is a slight

odor of alcohol.

BradtheImpaler
10-28-2005, 05:42 PM
This is

interesting because I made up a 4:1 mixture of Rochas:NPA and can't smell a thing now. Rochas is usually very sweet

(some liken it to cotton candy). After I mixed some with NPA, it seems to have neutralized the scent completely. All

I'm able to smell from the bottle is a slight odor of alcohol.

That's odd! I've covered TE with Opium,

Hummer, and Lacoste so far and it just seems to take the edge off the sweetness a bit - still smells mostly like the

cologne. After the colognes fade, however, the TE is still there in spades.

Yes, Rochas smells EXACTLY like

cotton candy! Way too sweet I think. Right now Opium is my fav. (although I have been known to go crazy for a

particular scent and then tire of it) Opium smells like pipe tobacco and licorice to me :lovestruc

Gegogi
10-28-2005, 07:04 PM
At first NPA and TE reminded me

of mild or fresh BO and I found them slightly repulsive. However, in time I got used to it and now kind of like it.

I guess it's an acquired taste, sort like learning to enjoy the taste of Jack Daniels. Oddly, two of my former

GFs--both highly athletic--had honeyboxes that smelled similar to TE. It was probably all the working out as they

were the first I've noticed smelling like that.