PDA

View Full Version : Advice for making girlfriend more sexual

DavidVC
10-23-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey, what would you guys suggest to just trigger a strong sexual reaction from a long time girlfriend?

That's what I am interested in. We have a really good sexual relationship so I want to see if a certain product

could help take it to some next level type stuff a few nights. I prefer unscented...she bought the colgnes I wear

for me, so I don't want her to notice me wearing a different one. It's okay to apply unscented products and put

regular cologne on top, right?

Anyway, hit me with suggestions, please!

WxCloud9xW
10-23-2005, 07:27 PM
unscented is generally the best

when adding a cologne. For sexual spice in an already existing relationship you should try some TE gel packs and

cover it well with your cologne on your neck area and see if it works for you. I think most here say to use 1/4 a

gel pack when using TE. Actually you should get the FREE sample gel pack set and try TE see how that does and if it

doesn't work well then try some

AE.htt

p://www.love-scent.com/index.php/c/free-samples%21/cPath/13?osCsid=a8576cfc61b7edbd8d7e61b94a82329e (http://www.love-scent.com/index.php/c/free-samples%21/cPath/13?osCsid=a8576cfc61b7edbd8d7e61b94a82329e)

Watcher
10-24-2005, 01:32 AM
just dont get youre hopes up she

may not react have u used phoeromones before (u may find a new prospective sexual partner pops up out of the blue)

are u ready for someone new ?

But anyway yeah alter ego - perception could be another good product to try

out

Mtnjim
10-24-2005, 09:58 AM
How about more and better foreplay.

Sort of like when you first got together??