PDA

View Full Version : Women using A314 please report!

lyric820
10-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Any

gals out there that have tried the A314?

I was thinking of using it with some PI/w. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
LYRIC820

NaughtieGirl
10-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Any gals

out there that have tried the A314?

I was thinking of using it with some PI/w. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
LYRIC820

Hi Lyric,

I think the Countess might have been testing Rone mixes.

I'd say

go for it. I'd rather add a Rone-heavy product to Nol than a None-heavy product.

Suggestions? Your usual Nol

application and then gradually increase the quantity of Rone. Keep us posted ok?

DrSmellThis
10-26-2005, 08:26 PM
There is a history here of

women loving the feeling -rone gives them. How it applies in this case, I don't know.

NaughtieGirl
10-27-2005, 05:31 AM
There is

a history here of women loving the feeling -rone gives them. How it applies in this case, I don't know.

I don't own the chem-set Rone. But I have been applying it in the form of SOE/u (unisex unscented). I like to

wear it to go work out. Placebo effect or not, it seems to make me feel more energetic.

Visionary7903
11-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Any ladies trying A314

with some Alpha or Beta-Nol?

:wave:

What are your results like?

I am really curious...

Visionary

NaughtieGirl
11-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Any

ladies trying A314 with some Alpha or Beta-Nol?

:wave:

What are your results like?

I am really

curious...

Visionary

Rone + Alpha and Beta Nol sounds like a good mix to me. Unfortunately I

cannot risk using A314 since I don't know if there is any None in it. None does not agree with hubby at all! :nono:

Do women produce None naturally, I wonder? Do you know? If the answer is yes, then I must have plenty of it

already (from working out?).

Watcher
11-08-2005, 04:14 AM
a314 has rone plus 2 others (anol

and anone in very small amounts) arone breaks down into anone as well after a few hours at least in

guys.

Women do produce testostrone and those with high levels tend to be naturally tough and aggressive women

and that leads to high anone production (alpha female - tomboy type charactieristics i would guess)

As for

SOE giving energy boost i would say that is the arone to a large degree. Anol also breaks down into anone after a

few hours esp if u sweat a lot and have skin applicaiton

Theres a lot of information in past articles and

posts form the likes of JVKohl for any of the ladies that might be interested read up the main pheromone forum as

well or search all forums

Visionary7903
11-10-2005, 04:13 AM
Hi NG

I think women do

produce -None as well.
You can tell if you are a naturally-high -None producer in some of the following ways (from

MY OWN experience the following is true):
- do you get noticed and praised, disproportionately more than most

others for the the same quality of work - if so you may have higher-None levels;
- do higher-end working people,

say managers or other leaders, spend time with you that is disproportionately more than someone else in your

position - if so you may have higher -None levels;
- when someone first meets you and your friends, do they

immediately assume you are the leader of the group and talk to you first, ask for your opinion, etc. - if so you may

have higher -None levels;
- are people almost always respectful of you, disproportionately moreso than your friends

or other women of the same looks, etc. - if so you may have higher -None levels;

Visionary

Do women produce None naturally, I wonder? Do you know? If the answer is yes, then I must

have plenty of it already (from working out?).

countesszero
11-19-2005, 11:38 AM
Hi Everybody. Yes I'm

still around. I lurk more than anything now days though. I'm still using mones and am always tweaking my Witches

Brew. I'm making some for my boss (female) for Christmas. Of course I wont tell her about the mones. Is that

bad:twisted: .She's very sexual, anyway but doesnt know how to approach men. She's gonna love it. Maybe I'll make

her pay for the perfume next time.

Visionary7903, hit the nail on the head I use lots of none based products.

NPA, APA, TE and the Beta Test None in the little vials. I counter all this none with some PI/w and SOE and PCC. I

get the same responses described by Visionary and I think alot of it is because of my mix. I am every women. Just

kidding.

Hi NaughtieGirl hows the mone habit. I got a new credit card just for the purchase of mones.

Hey

Bruce. When are we Ladies going to get something new? Or have I missed something.

Take care and let the mones be

with you. Ha Ha..

The Countess
Peace Out