PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeeeelllppppp

FBIagent
10-22-2005, 08:34 AM
I´ve read that the

best combo with NPA and SOE its 3:7 (30%NPA+70%SOE) with a cologne for cover. is it right?

But i have NPA bottle

and SOE gel packs.

How can i mix them? is it possible to mix them in a roll-top bottle?

thanks in advanced

:thumbsup:

target= 20-26 years old girls

CptKipling
10-22-2005, 08:43 AM
Reeeelaaaax!

Just apply a

little of each, maybe 1 or 2 dabs of NPA well spread out covered with about 1/3 of a gel pack.

FBIagent
10-22-2005, 09:01 AM

-is it

possible to mix the NPA (bottle) with SOE (gel packs) in a roll-top bottle?

-can i cover them with a

cologne?

I would really appreciate an answer to this 2 questions :cheers:

Gegogi
10-22-2005, 11:15 AM
It would probably be a messy goo.

The oil based SOE and NPA would mix better although oil and alcohol isn't an ideal brew either. I like to mix NPA,

A-1 and Weekend in an atomizer. I apply the SOE separately. I wish SOE came in an alcohol based carrier--far better

for premix brews and easier on clothing.

FBIagent
10-22-2005, 11:28 AM
hum...probably right

Gegogi... :blink:

So its better to mix NPA with my cologne (in this case Le Male:thumbsup:) in a roll-top bottle

and then apply the SOE right?

if so, what amount of NPA and what amount of Le Male should i mix?

thanks

:thumbsup:

WxCloud9xW
10-22-2005, 12:11 PM
I think NPA+APC is a good combo

JB#1

Rbt
10-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Don't bother adding the NPA to

anything. Just apply it by itself. You get better control over dosage/strength. After you get pheromones on, then

apply cologne on top.

NPA is "designed" to be added to cologne (hence the name "Additive'), but few people here

actually do.

You can run through just using the products you have individually, and/or in the various already

established combinations/mixes as a starting point. After you get some experience with those "old standards" then

you can maybe start to modify and experiment on your own, if necessary. It's always possible you could find a

winner in short order.

WxCloud9xW
10-22-2005, 06:21 PM
I don't pre-mix NPA I apply it

directly 2 drops and then I take APC to cover it with its lovely scent. So its all good.

Gegogi
10-22-2005, 07:20 PM
"NPA is "designed" to be

added to cologne (hence the name "Additive'), but few people here actually do."
Hmm, I certainly do and

have read of many others here. Sure I dab if I have the time, but I rarely find myself with that luxury. It's easy

to control the proportions with a calibrated pipette and perfume funnel. It ain't rocket science. The safest deal

is to mix up small batches in a roll-on bottle or small atomizer until you get the right combo. For example, 10

drops of NPA mixed with 30 drops of cologne (may fav ratio). Count the spray or roll yield and you'll know the

approximate doseage.

The big advantage of a premixed brew is you can apply it on the run. I often zap myself

in route to a gig, club or date's home. I keep a loaded atomizer (NPA, A-1 and Weekend) in my briefcase or pocket

for fast application or refreshing. I can't count the number times dates have tried to eat me whole after a fresh

zap of NPA/Weekend. It makes them into crazy-horny wang stroking nymphos.

Watcher
10-23-2005, 04:00 AM
since i came up with the mix when

my username was DD (hence DD#1) mixing it was always when i didnt have much SOE left and some NPA and just mixed

them in the SOE applicator but u can also just apply seperatley but no u shouldnt mix the gel pack and the

mainstream oil. Just apply seperate and go with it.