PDA

View Full Version : *Individual Pheromone Signature*

WxCloud9xW
10-21-2005, 08:31 AM
:type:
I know there is a lot of talk about your own personal pheromone signature and how it effects how much of a

pheromone product to apply to get good results. My question is: wouldn't getting a shower or bath right before you

apply your pheromones wipe your own natural pheromone slate clean? In theory wouldn't this eliminate problems

you'd get with adding too much or too little of a product so that you would be on a more level playing field when

adding phero products? Ofcourse after awhile you would eventually start generating sweat and bacteria, but atleast

the process would be delayed and slow as long as you did not get physically active after application. Ofcourse

there is not much you can do if your about to go to a club where you'll be dancing and sweating.

Any thoughts

on this guys/gals?

belgareth
10-21-2005, 08:37 AM
There's been discussion about

build up and mones below surface level. That would make it more difficult to wash all the mones off. There's no

real proof it happens but it does seem to match the evidence. In that case you wouldn't have a clean start. I know

all bacteria does not wash away and doubt all the mones do.

Gegogi
10-21-2005, 11:51 AM
Like Belgareth says, some things

wash away. However, many substances have permeated your skin and won't wash off. I can think of two places that

retain scent regardless of how much your scrub--your armpits and privates. I can still smell the unique scent of

friends and family even after a bath or shower. Plus, pheromones applied directly to skin can be smelled even after

a shower, albeit faint. So, you can never start with a clean slate.

WxCloud9xW
10-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Sure, but if you took breaks

from your pheromone products you'd have a cleaner start instead of using it everyday. You never know if all these

synthetic pheromones will interfere with our own production or hormonal balance if we constantly use them all the

time everyday.

belgareth
10-21-2005, 01:20 PM
I don't think there has ever

been any evidence of synthetic pheromones affecting either hormonal balance or pheromone production in a user. Do

you have something showing it does?

WxCloud9xW
10-21-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm not saying for sure, but

its better safe than sorry. They used to talk about it on here a lot a couple years back about its best to take a

break from pheros...but maybe that had to do more with build up than anything else. It was more than likely about

build up....but what if our bodies get used to this extra pheromones we add everyday and our bodies stop making our

own.

jvkohl
10-21-2005, 05:49 PM
...but what if

our bodies get used to this extra pheromones we add everyday and our bodies stop making our

own.

Highly unlikely, since pheromone production is both genetically determined as well as determined

by hormone levels. The chance that you would change your hormone levels by wearing pheromones is minimal, unless a

man is wearing a copulin formula (which studies suggest would raise testosterone). What does change with exposure to

androstenone is that receptors develop so that people who couldn't smell it initially, develop the ability to smell

it after a few weeks of regular exposure. That may be the reason there was some banter about whether it might be

good to stop using pheromones for a while. Basically, with continued use of a -none product, you would be likely to

think you were wearing too much, simply because you became better able to detect

it.

JVK