PDA

View Full Version : What to wear for 10pm meeting with girl

tonicma
10-20-2005, 10:53 AM
Hi, I need some advice to what I should wear tonight when I meet up with a girl at her place to resolve a argument

I had with her.

Now, I am currently wearing 3 inch of SOE and Chikara of which I applied at around 11:30 am,

right now its 2pm.

The meeting is at 10pm at her place.

So i want to apply some pheros to creat so as to

creat positive tension and maybe "sexual" tension. As we all know conflicts with women tend to be very arousing to

women. Don't ask why but it happens, you know aht I mean.

Now I am there to just apologize for my behaviour

which was "way out of my character and it was pretty inappropriate".

Now this is not "wussy" act, its just been

a mature adult and been a gentlemen and know "when" to resolve the issue. Note I have to work with this girl in

group projects.

So, what should I wear to creat this tension I described above.

Also, what should I do

before the meeting, ie take a shower etc.

Now I don't want to F her, I just want to create the tension to make

her "want" me just a little bit. You know how women react to chocolate. Its like there but she knows she

shouldn't but its there in her mind and its "arousing" in a pleasing way.

jollysnowdevil
10-20-2005, 05:41 PM
it depends on how bad the

argument was and what it was over. if you both set the appointment because you need to resolve some issues, then i

would go with just soe. if your misbehavior was in the form of an unwelcomed pass at her than i wouldnt use any

none as your apology may come off the wrong way.

fix things first before you try to push it further. if your

not trying to jump her bones than you'll have plenty of other chances to add that mystery you desire.

WxCloud9xW
10-20-2005, 06:51 PM
probably too late to help, but I

would just wear SOE and carry a bottle of Chikara with me....if everything gets resolved or OK you can add the

chikara on after that.

tonicma
10-20-2005, 07:02 PM
well, I am wearing SOE scented

so I dont' think i should combine chikara, the smell will not work.

Well, I guess SOE will just do. I also

added just a little bit of TE. Let see what happens. But 15 inches of SOE, divided into 3 sections, wrists and

neck

Watcher
10-21-2005, 02:44 AM
got an update how did it go ?

tonicma
10-21-2005, 04:02 PM
Well, it went very well, I was

looking at her and she seem to talk a lot. the conversation lasted around 15 minutes I believe. At first she seemed

"unpleasant" but around like 5 minute or so she started to loosen up and than for some reason she starts to

compliment me.

Maybe its just he way to consolidate with me, but the whole experience seem to of gone too

smoothly, well anyways all is settled for now. I'll have to see what happens when mondays comes.

right now I

have to finish 4 assignments for next week. No time to party this weekend. me so sad.

Watcher
10-22-2005, 03:19 AM
keep us updated - just make sure u

dont repeat the nasty stuff again and u should be sweet

DUKE3100
10-22-2005, 09:50 AM
Hi, I need some

advice to what I should wear tonight when I meet up with a girl at her place to resolve a argument I had with her.

Now, I am currently wearing 3 inch of SOE and Chikara of which I applied at around 11:30 am, right now its 2pm.

The meeting is at 10pm at her place.

So i want to apply some pheros to creat so as to creat positive tension

and maybe "sexual" tension. As we all know conflicts with women tend to be very arousing to women. Don't ask why

but it happens, you know aht I mean.

Now I am there to just apologize for my behaviour which was "way out of my

character and it was pretty inappropriate".

Now this is not "wussy" act, its just been a mature adult and been a

gentlemen and know "when" to resolve the issue. Note I have to work with this girl in group projects.

So, what

should I wear to creat this tension I described above.

Also, what should I do before the meeting, ie take a

shower etc.

Now I don't want to F her, I just want to create the tension to make her "want" me just a little

bit. You know how women react to chocolate. Its like there but she knows she shouldn't but its there in her mind

and its "arousing" in a pleasing way.

Sorry kid but I am going to tell you how it is. You are going to

have a hard time creating any sexual tension by showing up and apoligizing for the fact that you were a jack ass.

You may get her forgiveness or her appreciation or her to like you again but you wont be getting much else. Thats

just not how life or womans emotions work. If she is very attracted to you and you know how to be a man and what you

did was not as big a deal as you are making it....then you may get some make up sex....but if you show up and act

like a guy who is apoligizing because he is so weak he cant handle the world around him and you are trying to still

get her to be attracted to you then good luck chief.