PDA

View Full Version : New guy testing freebie pack.

SmartDrug
10-19-2005, 10:27 PM
Hello guys. I've been reading your forum for about a couple of months, trying to decide where to

start. I decided to get the freebie pack and finally it arrived.

I'm a college student, 22 years old, latin,

living in Mexico, 1.80mts tall, thin, average or above average looking. I'm always in a good mood, smiling, talking

to girls, being friendly, acting easy and being chivalrous. Girls at college are always friendly and chatty, some

even flirt with me. Still I get nervous when approaching the really super hot ones. I decided to give pheromones a

try.

I decided to try AE for my first pheromone experience, since I understand that it triggers not only sexual

but friendly reactions. It smells nice but I couldn't notice no cat piss smell. I applied 1/4 of the gel pack as

recommended on the forum (tho it's difficult to measure 1/4, maybe I applied 1/3 or 1/5) to the sides of my neck,

sides of my face and both wrists. Covered with one and a half sprays of Davidoff's Silver Shadow cologne. This all

happened at 11.00am. I try not to overestimate pheromones, but I still got excited. Maybe I got a tiny headache that

went off in about a minute.

Went to work. Arrived late and my supervisor got a little bit angry (no big deal).

My supervisor and boss behaved nice and gently, just as usual (I've only been working there for three days).

At 3.00pm I arrived college. I tried all afternoon to approach girls, talk to them, pass near them, hanging out

with my female friends, but couldn't notice any unusual reactions. No glimpses, no big smiles, no stranger

approaches. Just the usual friendliness and normal touching. I tried hugging my friends and a new girl I just met,

but nothing extraordinary. I even tried asking an exgirlfriend, who still has a crush on me, to reach over and smell

my neck to see if I applied too much cologne. She said it was OK. Male friends behaved well, as usual.:sad:

What should I do, keep it going, increase/decrease the dosage, change my attitude, act a little bit arrogant? Any

advise would be appreciated. Oh, and excuse my bad english.

WxCloud9xW
10-19-2005, 11:39 PM
Pheromones are there to give you

an edge, not do all the work for you. for AE/m i usually wear 3 drops around the neck and ear area and the cover it

with a cologne or scent. its best to be around the person longer if u can. I suppose the ideal time to be around

someone is 15minutes, but it doesn't have to take that long for pheromones to work especially Anone. Anol and

Arone may take alittle longer to kick in on there effects. Anone generally doesnt take long at all to show the

effects on people around u.

Charlie
10-20-2005, 12:05 AM
Still I get

nervous when approaching the really super hot ones. I decided to give pheromones a try.
Im new here as

well but i read and was adviced enough to know that the pheros won't make that nervousness go away. Some say theres

a placebo effect (appart from the other qualities) that can boost confidence..i.e im wearing pheros now i can make

it....or some of the products can give you a mild "high/confident feeling" but i dint notice that with SOE last

night nor a bad smell (i hope i m not one of those that cant smell but other can cause i used it plain!! :P)

Also you seem to have already the flirty/touchy attitude towards you so how can you know that it didnt work? I

mean its hard to see more than that in a work environtment/college...

Rbt
10-20-2005, 11:08 AM
It will take some time for you to

get used to the pheromone products, or probably for you to notice any effects. They are often very subtle and

spmetimes hard to notice.

I would continue applying your sample gel products, in those small amounts, over a

number of days, and in different situations. Skip a day or two once in a while to see if there is a difference

between when you are wearing a product and when you aren't. And they often only work on a few people. Not everyone

will react. You may actually be trying too hard, or looking for too much too soon.

Some forum members claim

they get immediate results from those they encounter while wearing pheromones. Others, like myself, think that it

can take at least 5 to 15 minutes for any effects become apparent. The body may indeed be affected quickly, but the

brain takes time to process the effects into action. A pheomone may create a reaction, but it takes time for the

person affected to figure out a response. The thinking process sort of gets in the way you might say. (Why do I feel

this way? What should I do? What do I feel like doing? What will they think of me if I do something? etc.)

most other "skills" (or learning to use specialized tools) it can take months if not more to get the hang of using

pheromones.

Sigma
10-20-2005, 04:47 PM
I think you might be trying too

hard to force a hit to happen. People can usually detect when someone is trying too hard, and it tends to ruin their

image.

I used to do the same kind of things when I first started using mones. The best hits I've gotten came

when simply forget I'm wearing my mones and I'm just out being myself. (I once had a girl come out to me and ask

for my number while I was minding my business, having my lunch break at a sandwich shop). DIHL hits, for instance,

rarely happen when I'm already looking at a woman. Its usually a matter of me catching her and she not knowing how

to react.

Not that you should stop approaching women altogether or anything, just don't let pheromones dictate

how you act. Being yourself works best.

I also agree with the point that RBT makes. Finding what mones and

amounts work best for you, and which mones compliment different situations best, is a lengthy process of trial and

error.

Watcher
10-21-2005, 02:54 AM
Give it 3-6 months before u draw

any conclusive results - use a small amount every day get out there and just look for minor changes - u will notice

it - trial and error it is in spades once u hit the good results its great

WxCloud9xW
10-21-2005, 08:20 AM
I don't own SOE, I have in the

past. I used a part of a free SOE scented gel pack to class one day and sat next to girls I don't normally sit

next to. I don't think I said one word to any of them and after about 10-15 minutes they starting talking and

getting chatty with me. They were completely silent when I first sat there for awhile.

Watcher
10-22-2005, 03:16 AM
a314 has the same affect. Esp in

5-8 dabs

SmartDrug
10-22-2005, 10:43 PM
Hello again. I got to thank

you all for your advise. Let me tell you that this is the most organized and friendly forum I've ever seen .

Congratulations to all.

I would like to update you with my results so far.
I wore 1/4 AE gel pack on friday.

(I've decided not to wear more than 1/4 every day). Went to school in the morning. I met this girl that I like the

most. I had not seen her in a long time, and she behaved extra friendly. That kinda lift my mood. I went to work,

and returned to college in the afternoon. One of my female friends got mad at me since I contradicted her when

having a discussion with some guys she doesn't simpathize (she's a little paranoid anyway). She cooled off soon.

Later, she tried to talk to me in private, like she was trying to tell me a secret. Then she told me some nonsense

things (?).

Today, my exgirlfriend who I talked about before, came to my house. I told her about the pheromones

and she told me she has always been attracted to me, and explained that maybe it's the cause of her not noticing

any effects while I'm wearing the pheros.

Later, I met some other girls and a guy that came to my house, their

dad had something to do with mine. My sister wanted to have some drinks, so she and I went to the store. We were

back home and I took a shower and applied 1/4 AE. I invited them to join my sister and me, and they agreed. We went

into my sister's room. One girl started to act as she already knew me for a long time. She asked me if I could get

her a beer, tho she said that in a kind of bossy way. She noticed I was a little unconfortable with that and

apologized. She also tried one of my sister's dress that she liked, which was very strange. All girls were very

talktative and friendly with my sister and me, but not overly interested. Maybe one of the younger girls (16yo teen)

showed a little more interest in me. The guy almost never spoke. When they were leaving, they invited us to spend

some time at their beach house and have some drinks. I asked the bossy girl for her phone and she asked for mine.

Hits? None yet, I think. Please let me know what you think. I would appreciate it.

One last question. Anyone

tried pheros with latinas? Any hits?

Watcher
10-23-2005, 04:09 AM
* she behaved extra friendly

gae u a mood lift
* u got a girls nuber
* they acting extra talkative
( the dress thing

Dunno sounds

like youre getting some social - sexual resutls from the pheromones remember 90% of the reactions are social in

nature and its not immediate its over time (though it can be immediate) those u know take longer to change their

opinion.

Um latinas - do respond to pheromones - any woman actually.

Keep reading the forums u will

soon get the idea pheromones arent the bomb but they are a damn good tool to have in youre arsenal

Hits ? not

sexual ones but u have by the sounds some classic and standard social reactions from those u are around - suggest u

now go ahead and buy a bottle of alter ego for men and use that for 3-6 months keep reporting - asking questions

(use forum search as well as there are a lot of old posts that cover most topics already) do lots of reading - get

up to date on the science behind pheromones. Hit the gym and just get involved in the love-scent forums lots of

dating tips - how to handle women and a multitude of other topics

Rbt
10-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Hits? None yet, I

think. Please let me know what you think. I would appreciate it.

One last question. Anyone tried pheros with

latinas? Any hits?

I also agree that you were indeed getting what can be called "hits." They were not

just strong jump-on-your-bones types, but probable hits nonetheless.

My first recognizable DIHL was from a

latina with AE/m. We have a large latino population locally, but I haven't seen a large number of "hits" from

*anybody*, no matter what background...

Sigma
10-23-2005, 01:39 PM
From what I can tell, the mones

are producing some kind of effect on the people around you, so you're on the right track. Typically, if a

particular mix can bring about good social hits, it can produce sexual ones as well....sexual hits just happen far

less frequently.

I origingally started using mones for the purely sexual aspect behind it, but after awhile I

started to realize that the sexual hits don't come nearly as frequently as I expected them to. I've kept using

pheromones mainly for the everyday social advantages that they provide, but I still always keep the sexual aspect in

mind when wearing my mixes.

The sexual hits that do arise only usually only come once the social barriers

between you and a woman are lowered. I think that sexual 'hits' happen much more frequently than we realize....its

just that people (women especially) tend to practice quite a bit of reservation when it comes to being attracted to

someone they aren't comfortable around . For us guys, that means that we usually have to make the first move to

eliminate that social awkardness, so that a woman will more willingly open herself to that attraction. The most

frequent sexual hits I get are usually DIHL gazes, which again, usually come when I catch a woman looking my way.

Sometimes it comes down to a staring game to see who breaks their gaze first lol.

If you really want to test the

effectiveness of the sexual aspect of your mones, try wearing them to a club, or anywhere that alcohol is served. I

think that alcohol helps lower the afformentioned social barriers between people, and they more openly act on their

sexual attractions. As a result, sexual hits happen more frequently around alcohol.

My most noticable sexual

hits have come I'm at a club....in fact just last night, a chick (mid/early 20's white) just randomly started

smacking my ass while I was at the bar, before being lugged away by her friends. It was the strangest thing, and it

honestly caught me off guard lol. Not that things like this are an every day occurance, but again, they tend to come

about most frequently for me when I'm out at a club.

again you seem to be on the right track. keep at it

homie.

WxCloud9xW
10-23-2005, 03:06 PM
YEah, thats why clubs are great

for ANone only products like NPA and TE

belgareth
10-23-2005, 03:14 PM
YEah, thats

why clubs are great for ANone only products like NPA and TE
NPA and TE are not Anone only products. They

both have -none plus the secret ingredient.

WxCloud9xW
10-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Yes, ofcourse, but you know what

I mean..They are primarily Anone porducts, not containing Anol or Arone.

Gegogi
10-23-2005, 04:56 PM
I wonder how difficult it would

be to have a lab analyze NPA and TE? It would be helpful to know what the secret ingredient is. Fish sauce, mule

deer musk, goat urine and BS all come to mind...

MOBLEYC57
10-23-2005, 06:01 PM
I wonder how

difficult it would be to have a lab analyze NPA and TE? It would be helpful to know what the secret ingredient is.

Fish sauce, mule deer musk, goat urine and BS all come to mind...

Not BS, Gegogi, Ox-S or water

buffalo-S, since it's out of africa.:lol: :run:

WxCloud9xW
10-23-2005, 06:27 PM
Well, there is something in NPA

and TE thats making it work better than other Anone only products like Rogue Male and PI. ofcourse PI is almost an

instant OD with 1 drop.

Watcher
10-24-2005, 01:36 AM
its something that makes guys

friendly and makes girls just extra friendly

WxCloud9xW
10-24-2005, 11:16 AM
doesn't the secret ingredient

make women get flushed and hot too? Or am I thinking of something else.

SmartDrug
10-30-2005, 12:50 PM
Hello again. I started

using TE this week. All applications were 1/4 gel pack, application points were neck, sides of face and a little on

wrists. Only wore cologne on first day, since me and a female friend could not notice any bad smell. I've heard TE

can produce a heavy smell, but I didn't notice no bad smell at all when wearing it. Can anybody explain this? Do

gel packs stink less?

1st day. I went out with some friends (one girl, a friend's girlfriend and 4 male

friends)and we had some drinks. I got a little drunk and acted a little arrogant and agressive with one of my male

friends. :rasp: Besides that, noticed no effects, but that is understandable since I didn't interact with any

girls.

2nd day. I arrived college and some friends told me these girls invited them to a party. Went to the

party and the girls met us at the entrance. They were so friendly, but not only with me, but with all my friends. I

was dancing with this girl, we were both very chatty and dancing close. She told me then she had to leave and I got

her e-mail adress. Then I found this other girl, I was having GREAT time, teasing her, dancing and talking also. I

asked for her email adress or telephone, and insisted a lot, but she never agreed to give them. She told me her

friend just gave her email to me.
One of my friends got also very lucky. He was kissing and petting all nigh with

one girl.

3rd day. Went to a party at night and this girl, a friend's sister, was very chatty and friendly with

me. I asked for her number and she agreed. His brother told me a couple of times how much he liked hanging out with

me (I think he had said that before, and the girl has also shown some interest in me before). We were in a little

room that was full of cigarette smoke.

4th day. Went out with some friends and this drunk guy who I just met

started acting so friendly towards me (he was about 35). The friend's girlfriend from the 1st day was so interested

in everything I said and got very talktative with me. When we arrived at a little reunion, a female friend told me I

smelled like a baby. And yes, I also noticed a sort of baby smell. Does anybody knows why did this happen?
We were

also invited to a female friend's bithday, at a club. I've known this girl for years, and she was a little dunk.

She was hugging me, getting her face so close to my neck (she is short), and kinda rubbed her ass against my crotch.

But she left quickly and was also heavily hugging other guys. I dunno if I payed her too much or too little

attention. I also noticed some gazes and some girls getting close where I was, but I think I'm no good when

noticing these things.

What do you think of all this? I'm trying chikara next week.

Thank you so much for

your comments and all your help. It has been great for me. Keep it up dudes!

belgareth
10-30-2005, 02:03 PM
TE/NPA can smell bad but a lot

depends on you personally, your body chemistry and how much you use. 1/4 of a gel pack isn't much but it sounds

like it was pretty close to right for you. With the results you get and the lack of complaints I'd advise you to

stick to that dose.

Chikara mixes well with TE but I'd try Chikara by itself first.

SmartDrug
11-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Hi all. I just want

to report my results with SOE

I gotta tell you this was a good week; I think I felt so happy since I got many

girls calling me on the phone. I think TE worked well last week, but also a change of attitude towards them (I acted

a little more indifferently).

First day. I applied about 1/4 gel pack and went to work. Usual friendlyness

there. Then this female friend phones and tells me she wants to see me. I met her at college and went to meet some

friends of mine. She acts friendly and open as usually (talktative, hugging me, grabbing my butt, trying to kiss me)

while we're together, but then she had to leave. Friends were not so talktative, since one of them was not feeling

well I think.

Second day. 1/3 gel pack. Went out with some male friends and then this other girl calls me and

invites me to a party. When we get there, she introduces me a female friend of her. This girl starts talking and

acting soo friendly, but then I tell her I gotta hit the restroom and she goes with another guy (maybe her bf?). On

my way to the restroom, out of nowhere, another girl starts talking to me. I didn't payed her so much attention

since I dind't like her too much. Then I find my female friend and she tells me she has great esteem for me and

kisses me on the cheek (it was a very tender kiss and she hasn't done that before); and then she gets me some

drinks. I liked that and returned the kiss.

Third day. 1/3 gel pack. Went to a club, since it was a friend's

birthday (female one). I was on a higly good mood. I noticed her looking at me and smiling, saying "cheers" very

oftenly. The temperature was way up and all of my friends went dancing soooooo hot&sexy (was it 'mones? maybe)

until we were all exhausted and sweated. I had a really good time. I also got a call from another girl I was with

last week, but couldn't manage to see her.

Do you think that cigarrette smoke spoils the pheromones, even if

I'm not a smoker?
Also, does anybody has any answer for the baby smell TE produced yet?

Any comments or

suggestions will be highly appreciated. I can't thank you enough for all your support.:box:

belgareth
11-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Some people seem to think smoke

dampens the effect of mones but I don't believe it. Smoke also contains a small amount of rone.

A baby smell

from TE? That's different but better than some I've heard. TE reacts to your body chemistry and with you generates

that smell. Wear a good cover scent is all I can tell you.

jollysnowdevil
11-07-2005, 12:08 AM
smoke contains small

amount of rone????? really, do you know what contributes to this?

i agree smoke does not dampen the effects of

mones one bit. however the smell of smoke can be a huge turn off to some people so it is understandable why some

may feel it dampens the effects. im a smoker and ive had good success with women whom cant stand the smell of

smoke; if i wasnt wearing mones at the time i honestly dont believe i would have gotten anywhere with them

Gegogi
11-07-2005, 01:30 AM
I can't stand to be intimate

with a woman, no matter how much I like her, if she's a smoker. I actually like the smell of fresh tobacco: grow it

in my garden to use as a pesticide and like tobacco EO in colognes. However, smoker breath grosses me out.

belgareth
11-07-2005, 04:54 AM
Smoker's breath is pretty bad

so I avoid kissing women with it. I used to smoke, years ago so try to be honest about it. These ant-smoking nazi

are worse than smokers in a lot of ways.

Jolly, Sorry but I don't. The topic came up a couple years ago on the

forum. You can probably find it by doing a search.

InternationalPlayboy
11-07-2005, 09:07 AM
These ant-smoking nazi are worse than smokers in a lot of ways.

Is that

like smoking crawdads? :D

Also, does anybody has any answer for the baby smell TE produced

yet?

Is that a urine-like smell? Goes with the territory, some describe it as a "cat piss" smell.

Just cover it with a good cologne.

DUKE3100
11-07-2005, 09:18 AM
As someone who occasionally has

a smoke and who has spent a lot of nights in houses with smokers.....it does affect the mones. When you smoke or are

around smoke it makes you smell bad to others....almost like B.O. In the States 20 percent of people smoke. So when

you smell like smoke you eliminate yourself from consideration with at least 70 percent of the people out there (if

we say some nonsmokers would not be bothered by it we decrease from 80 percent rejection to 70 percent) So Mones may

help give an edge and up your chances by say 15 percent but if you smell like smoke you decrease your chances by 70

percent...so obviously quit smokin.

Cloud9
11-07-2005, 03:01 PM
yup, smoke is just going to hurt

you in the short term and long term with women and make you look more aged and unhealthy in the longterm.

SmartDrug
11-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Hello.

I

wore Chikara and the results were not so good as the results with the other 'mones,
I applied 1/4 on the first

day, and 1/5 on the second, third and fouth day. I still got some remaining. The scent wasn't so pleasant for me. I

liked TE scent the most.

Is it normal that Chikara gel looks kind of white (like milk)? I ask this because all

the other gels are clear.

The results were these:

One day, one girl my boss just introduced me asked if I

was going to some party.
I've seen her other days, and she has been very talktative and smiling altough I was not

wearing 'mones.

Another day, one of my friend's girlfriend started a 15 second conversation. She was also very

friendly with me another day I wasn't wearing mones.

Yesterday, I met a male friend who was hanging out with

his friends (about 20 girls and guys). I invited them all to my house. We were playing "spin the bottle" and I was

having a lot of attention from the females, altough I didn't wear any mones for the last 5 days. These were girls

about 18-19 yo. I think I was having better results without any mones than with most of the pheromone brands.

:think:

Based on my posts, which pheromone do you think is better for me? Would you recommend me any

combination?

I think I'm ordering TE begginers pack and maybe AE. Just to start with. I had a lot of fun while

testing 'mones. Thank you so much for all your help, I appreciate it a lot.