PDA

View Full Version : APC, PI, Alter-Ego, and NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2001, 06:33 PM
I just got some Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, and while it smells good, it isn\'t strong enough to be sensed.
What should i do with it? Use a lot of mix it?
I heard adding NPA is good.
Also i usually hear that Primal Instinct is the best stand-alone, and alter-ego seems to be a new triple product.

What is the best option?
thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2001, 06:57 PM
Alter egos been around for a while, best for intense hits but you wont get responses from everyone. Better from those that you do best combined with something else. NPA is the same as the edge just more concentrated and smaller. As far as APC mix it with NPA as per jambats mix seems to get good results, ive just ordered more NPA as well, so will be awaiting that order.If your only young go with NPA/The edge for all round responses, and it will be eaiser to take advantage of the increased possibilities that will result.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2001, 07:03 PM
so i should definitely order the edge or NPA...
is it true that i shouldn\'t waste money on PI since i am young? how is attraction?

i\'ll try the NPA/APC mix but my main goal is to attract other hot college girls, or find out for sure if this one other likes me because she certainly has been showing some subtle signs through body language.

thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2001, 08:11 PM
1. Buy the NPA.

2. You\'re too young for PI

3. Curious, if she likes you, why waste money on pheromone?

4. Never tried Attraction.

Try JB #2 which is NPA and SPMO that may be better for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-20-2001, 11:36 PM
Sweet and short for the older women youre going to need Something with none in it, plus something with nol in it, the answer.

Go with andro 4.2 and NPA

The sprays seem to be better suited to us youngins lol just dont OD to much.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 12:27 PM
Bump so did you make a decision on that one JPGR. Id still try the alter ego or the NPA actually being young just get the unscented attraction.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 10:10 PM
Andro 4.2 and NPA? Not what I would\'ve picked.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2001, 11:52 PM
Well he is aftre good results with older college girls in my experience to get the older women you have to use none heavy products mixed in with a smaller percentage of nol and rone.

Actually i still say go after NPA+AE because one Ae has three pheros rone nol and none and NPA has what 5 or 6 none nol and other mysterys top secret ones plus possibly rone.

I made myself up a little mix with different products to come up with something with 6 or 7 apparent phero additives and the resposne well its the best fucking product i got in my collection (the little experiment ive been up to and havent told anyone here) so my thinking is if a supplier can come up with a product with a balanced blend of 5 or 6 or more androgen and other compounds then that might be the best that one can come up with.

JUST food for thought EVERYONE can discuss and expand upon. Hey bruce you up for something like this if you can find someone to make a product like this (lecroy or stone labs maybe)?