PDA

View Full Version : Any updated info on Beta Nol?

ct20469
10-19-2005, 09:03 AM
I found

some older info with a forum search, but the conversations seemed to taper off. Does anyone have more expererience

or info on Beta-nol? Any thoughts on the original claims that it has a different effect than Alpha-nol?

jollysnowdevil
10-19-2005, 11:20 AM
isnt a1 beta-nol?

WxCloud9xW
10-19-2005, 11:33 AM
a1 is Androstadienone. Pheromone

that makes women feel good and helps relieve PMS.

Icehawk
10-19-2005, 03:30 PM
The conversations tapered off

because the effects were identified. Calm, trust envoking, sparks deep conversations. Wanna find out for yourself,

just buy a bottle from Bruce.

ct20469
10-19-2005, 03:57 PM
yeah, I thnk I will buy some.

There seemed to be some doubt though, on whether it 'really' had tose effects or not, and whether alpha-nol was

better overall.

Icehawk, do you use b-nol yourself? Like it compared to a-nol? Thanks for the repsonse.

NaughtieGirl
10-19-2005, 04:25 PM
yeah, I thnk

I will buy some. There seemed to be some doubt though, on whether it 'really' had tose effects or not, and whether

alpha-nol was better overall.

Icehawk, do you use b-nol yourself? Like it compared to a-nol? Thanks for the

repsonse.

Hi ct20469 (lol that name sure is a typing challenge!)

I have both the A-Nol and the B-Nol

from the chem-set. I'm afraid I haven't properly tested them yet. So many tests, so little time! The only thing

I've done is mix them in equal parts and add them to my other mixes. Hardly the right way to do it!

The way I

understand the theory to go is:

- A-Nol evokes friendliness and chattiness.
- B-Nol evokes confidences. More

like a truth serum, if you will

Anyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

ct20469
10-19-2005, 07:02 PM
Yeah, silly hotmail address; CT

is an old nickname, and I'm not even sure what it means (senile old man gave it to me).

So would you guys say A

and B Nol are similar in the comfortable feeling category, with the differences that NautieGirl mentioned? Or do

they seem drastically different? Bruce seemed ot have some doubts about B Nol in the old threads, but that was a

while ago.

Watcher
10-19-2005, 07:45 PM
there are some usefulness of b Nol

but it is purley and experimental product and not many have used it.

Tiger4
10-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Beta nol seems to make things

slow down and make me more methodical (put two or three drops under the nose and you will see what I mean). Also,

others seem to be friendlier and mellow around you.

Icehawk
10-20-2005, 05:42 AM
Its a special effect phero.

Included in C7 and Impi, probably in A314 as well. Like everbody says, calms you down, relaxing, gets people closer

etc. It does have its uses however. Try mixing it 1:1 with A-1 and set up a candle light dinner with that special

someone. Bonds couples closer than superglue.