PDA

View Full Version : Npa:ae:soe

MrPlayboy
10-18-2005, 06:32 PM
Do any of you read the

archives?

Well some of the first members on these boards, weren't here to really chit chat, they were very

straightforward in finding "THE MIX" and then they went on with their lives.

I came across the mix npa:ae:soe

3:5:4

I made this mix and I applied four drops of it....RESULT: women were REPELLED, even older ones! (although

I don't remember if I put a cover cologne or not)

I then tried it again but only TWO drops (with cologne

cover)...RESULT :.....one word....PIMP

MOBLEYC57
10-18-2005, 08:49 PM
I came across

the mix npa:ae:soe 3:5:4

I made this mix and I applied four drops of it....RESULT: women were REPELLED, even

older ones! (although I don't remember if I put a cover cologne or not)

I then tried it again but only TWO

drops (with cologne cover)...RESULT :.....one word....PIMP

You know, Playboy ... everyone thinks

they're a pimp in their own mind. :cheers: PIMP = ? :blink:

How old are you, and those touched by your

two drops (targets)? T:blink:

wo drops from what kind of bottle/container? :blink:

Thankya! :wave:

Big M
10-19-2005, 12:53 AM
Mobley you took the words right

out of my mouth , Most men think they (are all that with a bag of chips) Now the slang word is Pimp which to certain

races think is something to be proud of , By throwing it around like you would throw a baseball . Hummm Pimp is a

low life piece of shit loser where I come from But of course that is the end result of poor parenting and our

liberal education system here in the United States. Yeah Pimp clothes, pimp juice, pimp my ride, Give me a break.

The sad part is the youth today will be running our Country tomarrow That truly scares me . No morals, coupled with

a Lackadaisical attitude . When I aswel as many of my friends were 15-16 we would cut lawns, shovel snow , paint

fences, too make money . Now kids only want to play video games all freaken day long and sponge off there parents or

get into trouble on the streets. P.S i'm done with my early morning sound off , And I did'nt even have my first

cup of coffee yet. LOL

Gegogi
10-19-2005, 02:01 AM
Where I'm from, the good old

boys used to take pimps out into the woods and waste 'em. No questions ever asked. He never existed.

Every

generation bitches 'n whines about the upcoming and the steady descent of Western culture. And they chant: all

youth are outta control hormone driven slacker horndogs. Yep, we've all goin' ta hell in a handbasket. However,

they eventually have to grow up and necessity has its way of turning boys and girls into men and

women.

Incidentally, I had a paper route from the age of 10-16 and cut lawns on the side. Older folks still

called me a good for nothin' lazy hippie stoner and I was an frickin' workaholic honor student!

DCW
10-19-2005, 05:26 AM
Where I'm from, the

good old boys used to take pimps out into the woods and waste 'em. No questions ever asked. He never

existed.

Every generation bitches 'n whines about the upcoming and the steady descent of Western culture.

And they chant: all youth are outta control hormone driven slacker horndogs. Yep, we've all goin' ta hell in a

handbasket. However, they eventually have to grow up and necessity has its way of turning boys and girls into men

and women.

Incidentally, I had a paper route from the age of 10-16 and cut lawns on the side. Older folks

still called me a good for nothin' lazy hippie stoner and I was an frickin' workaholic honor

student!

Good point, my brother when he was younger use to listen to that "gangsta rap" BS.
He has

since grown out of that a now at 24yrs old enjoys Classic Rock Artists like Neil Young, David Bowie, The Spinners,

and Crosby Stills & Nash etc...

Some kids do grow out of it. I wouldn’t put all the blame on the young man,

some of these girls are drawn to the so called "pimps" because they find them exciting and interesting.

DCW

gfunk
10-19-2005, 05:37 AM
The sad

part is the youth today will be running our Country tomarrow

Relax grandpa!:trout: :D This is how it has

always been, and when you were young, your parent/grandparent-generation were feeling the same about you

guys!

Anyways, this has come totally off topic, so I'd like to try to move it back on track here!

I find

this combo to be interesting, but I'd like to see it compared to a mix with just NPA/SOE. Would you be able to do

this MrPlayboy? Replace the AE with the equaling doses of NPA and SOE?

Reason me wondering is that I'm really

feeling that if you already have a -nol, -none and -rone source it would not make much sense to bring in AE to get a

different effect rather than as an increased dose of these same mones. Similarily I'd like to think that PI+SOE

will make AE (without the scent of course). I.e. you'll get the exact same effects (Oh yeah minus the difference

between the fact that AE is alcohol and the others are oil).

Would be very nice to try out this theory for

sure!...

:goodpost:

jollysnowdevil
10-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Reason me

wondering is that I'm really feeling that if you already have a -nol, -none and -rone source it would not make much

sense to bring in AE to get a different effect rather than as an increased dose of these same mones. Similarily I'd

like to think that PI+SOE will make AE (without the scent of course). I.e. you'll get the exact same effects (Oh

yeah minus the difference between the fact that AE is alcohol and the others are oil).

Would be very nice to try

out this theory for sure!...

:goodpost:

i tend to agree. we all know we can mix

several different products to roughly equal the make up of another product. i think in mr playboy's case he is

merely trying to find a use for products he may no longer be interested in (ae) .then again a mix that includes

ae/npa/soe could possibly work better than just a heaftier dose of say ae alone. even though it may seem pointless

some times to mix so many products together when the same ratio could be achieved using less, sometimes the

resulting chemistry of several products can be suprisingly well.

for example with me i've found mixing

perception/npa/soe works much better than if i simply wear npa/soe in higher doses. i usually get mixed results

from npa. so i find using it as a supplement to the none in say perception works better than a simple npa/soe mix.

MOBLEYC57
10-19-2005, 02:50 PM
i tend to

agree. we all know we can mix several different products to roughly equal the make up of another product. i think in

mr playboy's case he is merely trying to find a use for products he may no longer be interested in (ae) .then again

a mix that includes ae/npa/soe could possibly work better than just a heaftier dose of say ae alone. even though it

may seem pointless some times to mix so many products together when the same ratio could be achieved using less,

sometimes the resulting chemistry of several products can be suprisingly well.

for example with me i've found

mixing perception/npa/soe works much better than if i simply wear npa/soe in higher doses. i usually get mixed

results from npa. so i find using it as a supplement to the none in say perception works better than a simple

npa/soe mix.

I guesstamated that his word "pimp" meant that good things happened from that mix. All I

wanted was for him to tell what happened in his findings.

If it was as good as I THINK, why mess with it?

:think: Unless he's out for a mix wardrobe, in which would be niiiiiiiice to have. :box: Ten mixes that work are

better than 1.:whip:

Senior Playboy? :blink:

chicago
10-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Where I'm from, the good old

boys used to take pimps out into the woods and waste 'em. No questions ever asked. He never existed.

gegogi were was that happening. lol
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

belgareth
10-21-2005, 02:15 PM
No loss other than the minor

chance of lead poisoning to any critter that eats the carcas. Probably the best reason to bury them. Protect the

wild life.