PDA

View Full Version : Help

MasterK15
10-17-2005, 01:44 AM
I really dont know what to do

guys. See me and this girl alicia are like best friends and we want to go out but for some reason she fells werid

around me like that. But she want to fell other wise. Not like we have nothing in common because we talk every night

from 9 tell around 1 or 2 in the morninging. Today it was 4:30 as i just got of the phone with her. I told her about

this stuff and she wants me to get it so it would make her want me more. Im just really confused....

Watcher
10-17-2005, 03:57 AM
Youre in Lets just be friends zone

u got no chance - take up daily pheromone use and go spread the love around so to speak - how old are u by the way

?

jollysnowdevil
10-17-2005, 01:02 PM
subconsciously she

probably is just scared to get in to a relationship with you as she is afraid shell lose your friendship if the

relationship fails. ive been at that point with a close friend before. it's a tough decision really you unltimately

have to decide whether that person would be better off as a friend to you in the longterm or better as a

relationship that may only last a year or so. everytime i made the choice i used my little head and went for the

relationship.eventually crap happened we fell out of love and lost touch. evertime i look back on it as good as the

relationships were they were not worth it as it costed me friendships that i truly miss.

lovers are

easy to find. good lasting friendships that you are really connected with can be hard to find. there is always the

chance your new relationship may end up in marriage. if she is not looking to get married soon then she ultimately

knows the relationship will end and is afriad to lose the friendship.

if she told you to buy mones

so she would want you more that tells me the relationship wouldnt last and you'd lose a good friend. it seems like

she is really comfortable with you but simply not attracted sexually. if thats the case mones wont be your answer.

if i were you id ask myself "what do i value more? a good friend or some hot sex that will end" i

say keep her as a friend and find somebody else for the good loving.

Gegogi
10-17-2005, 02:17 PM
lovers are easy to find.

good lasting friendships that you are really connected with can be hard to find.
That's so true. I've

converted a number of dear female friends to lovers and, when things went south, my friend was was lost forever. In

hindsight I wish I had kept things platonic. After all sex is a fleeting moment but the friendship is much more

precious, fulfilling and long lived. But, yeah, the little man between the legs sometimes makes you stupid.

MasterK15
10-18-2005, 11:34 AM
im 17 and you make alot of

sense thanks

surfs_up
10-18-2005, 12:25 PM
guess I've worked out a way to have a sex life that takes all the erotic

pressure off my day to day friendships, friendly business connections, people I need to deal with regularly.

Sometimes a little light erotic energy adds spice, no need to get all heavy and insistent.... there's a great woman

in my building, I like her personality, I space out looking at her tight wide ass, she exudes erotic energy.... and

she knows I know it, and I know she knows I know it... and she has problems with her husband and is always

threatening to divorce him, and sometimes she lets her guard down 'cause she desperately needs a good fuck, BUT....

I have to deal with her on a semi professional level, she's part of the environment here, she comes with the

territory....and, well, when it's time to go bend my johnson there's the right people for that, and everything

stays in its proper place, and nobody has to get all uncomfortable, guilt ridden, neurotic, or hurt about

anything...

WxCloud9xW
10-18-2005, 12:52 PM
Turning a friend into a lover

may be a hard thing to do, but if there is a chance then go for it. If you guys are truly friends you want loose

that.

I would stay away from Anone only products since you guys are already friends. You will need Anone, but

you also need the Anol and maybe some Arone for the friendly chatty connection to hold firm. Maybe either some AE/m

or some Chikara unscented and cover either of them with your favorite cologne that she likes. Chikara has less Anone

than AE/m, so its hard to pick which would be better for you.
What is your build/body type, age, and are you layed

back or in charge?

DCW
10-18-2005, 01:13 PM
I'm still friends with "some" of my

ex lovers, in fact I sometime get a "one touch" every once in awhile when they are between

boyfriends.

DCW

belgareth
10-18-2005, 01:44 PM
Still friends with several of

them myself. Sex is another subject but most of them are 1700 miles away. Kind of makes it difficult.