PDA

View Full Version : My body's pherormone levels

Charlie
10-16-2005, 11:38 PM
Right

this is not realy a product discussion but it can lead to that. As you might remember you adviced me on working on

my confidence and all that preferably b4 i use and additives. I ve been reading around about body language and

confidence boosting books for sometime now so i though i ll give it a test in the weekend. I used nothing but

deodorant since i sent pherlure back for the refund...

So at the bar with my buddies a decided to take a stance

like im the one and no one else (not that much but hey). It was interesting to see the reactions first of all my

budies and the some girls around. One of the said to me basicaly wtf who do you think you are! cut it out its not

you.Some of the wemen around did that rolling eyes expression kinda like a "Pfff" reaction!

So i thought i dont

produce that much -None to pose of like an alpha-male and decided to quit it not to give but impression and

all...when a girl comes along gets between me and the guys presses her breasts nearly on my fase gives me a quick

glance in the eye and orders a drink (50 percent of the bar was empty). Im like :think: and im sure i gave the

impression of someone that didnt know what he was doing because once she got the drink left so fast i couldnt say a

word even if i wanted to. My guess is that she didnt pick up anything that i was showing i would give mones-side and

action-side. So i said quit it with the confidence thing. See i think dont do it if you cant handle it :P.

So

(because the post is getting too long) i had a very good night with the buddys i chatted up lots of girls some of

them chatted me up (w00t?) and i got a lot off looks and its the first time in my life i got a THE look, didnt back

out till the girl lowered her eyes blushing. I just kept my chest out, shoulders back, always possitioned my self in

company sugesting theres always place for a fourth. (ie in a party of three never form an isosceles triangle) and

other good methods. So my question to you.

Could it have been that i have a high level of mones but kept them "

under wraps" cause i just never acted on them?...not -none as much (i think i produce

none :P) but -rone or -nol cause it seems that when i overcome my fears/complexes or even put them aside for a while

i give the impression of a overly chaty nice guy. (Some of the girs comented on that). Can i use this experience or

with more experiments so i can pinpoint what type of mones i realy need? Based on that you what do you think i need?

(or could it be just a one time thing?)

-edit- Btw guys because english is not my native language and i m new in

this stuff i would apreciate honesty and I will not be offended whatsoever on the matter of not

Understandable or useless/dump posts (heres my complexes kicking in again

:P)

Charlie

Watcher
10-17-2005, 04:00 AM
dont let anyone know u are using

mones at least not to start with.
2nd work out on youre body as well if u loose any excess weight and build some

moderate muscle definition u will find it easier with or without the mones with women.

seduceme
10-17-2005, 04:23 AM
Well one of the many theories

concerning pheromones is that we as primates and humans have evolved to be LESS dependant on pheromones and MORE

dependant on visual signals and behavior such as bodylanguage, proximities etc.

I cant help but laugh at

this;

So i thought i dont produce that much -None to pose of like an alpha-male and decided to

quit it not to give but impression and all...when a girl comes along gets between me and the guys presses her

breasts nearly on my fase gives me a quick glance in the eye and orders a drink (50 percent of the bar was empty).

Im like and im sure i gave the impression of someone that didnt know what he was doing because once she got the

drink left so fast i couldnt say a word even if i wanted to. My guess is that she didnt pick up anything that i was

showing i would give mones-side and action-side. So i said quit it with the confidence thing. See i think dont do it

if you cant handle it :P.

She was SOOOOO interested in you if what you say is true. If the bar is

empty why does she bother getting all inbetween you two, squeezing her boobies in your face AND looking into your

eyes? She wanted to talk to you. You know football right? You know what a fumble is? Well the other team gave YOU

the ball by fumbling, and you fumbled and lost it. Next time ACT.

Otherwise you did good, sounds like you got

your body to talk for you , good work!

Charlie
10-17-2005, 04:39 AM
watcher i never said i did say

to anyone plus im quite fit :D

Seduceme ye it was prety funny...it still is thats why i said dont do it if you

cant handle it. The truth is i was trying to give the signal of someone i am not. Its quite easy if you read around

but again something on your body will always tell the truth no matter what. Hense the reaction of the ones around

me. Err my proplem is that if i get that kind of aproach (which never happened to me b4) chances are im gona fumble

as very corectly was puted. Now if you are saying that she liked me for what i am then er i dont want to think about

it cause if i do ill say im stubit!! :P

So kinda of a pointles post huh? Proves out that body laguage is kinda

essencial and not so the pheros ?

jollysnowdevil
10-17-2005, 12:28 PM
So kinda

of a pointles post huh? Proves out that body laguage is kinda essencial and not so the pheros ?

pointless not at all. it seems you learned a big lesson in your confidence. the lesson being that nobody needs

mones to pick up women. even with the mones it is still your actions and the way you carry yourself that matters

most. the mones just reinforce what is already there.

with the new skills you are learning

plus the mones you'll have an even more extraordinary time. for me the mones trained me into kinda "superpimp".

even days when im not wearing the mones i still have the confidence and the ability to pick up the women. add the

mones on top of that and ive made many jaws drop.

Charlie
10-18-2005, 12:17 AM
i guess you are right but i

found that aproaching and starting a conversation is far from the actual pick up. Maybe i need to practice some more

but right now im like fighting to get out from the "friend" zone. It s not that bad to be honest but sometimes a man

looks for that extra thing....

jollysnowdevil
10-18-2005, 10:07 AM
yeah i know what you

mean. a buddy of mine was seeing the same woman for like 7 years. they split up and he was having so much trouble

in the dating scene. eventually we finally convinced him to lower his standards to get laid and then things would

be easier for him. sure enough he did his fatties while we promised not to laugh (that was hard). then things came

real easy agin for him. his thing was he just needed to get laid really bad. his little head kept getting in the way

when it came to picking up really nice women. he was just to impatient and hung up on quick sex.