PDA

View Full Version : Is there a doctor (or urologist also) here? Need doctor advise on something!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2001, 05:42 PM
This really has nothing to do w/ pheromones but I need advise FROM A DOCTOR about something real quick.

This is a little embarassing, but I think I damaged the skin on my penis using a vacuum pump. If there is doctor here (or anyone knows about one)could you please email me at kungfubin@hotmail.com. I\'m kind of young and a little embarrassed to tell my parents of course, plus I don\'t have that much money so a little info w/ be good thanks.

Bruce
12-19-2001, 08:40 PM
Go to a free clinic somewhere. If they won\'t give you anonymous treatment, try a VD clinic. They have got to respect your need for privacy. That is the only way they can get young people to come in there. Do whatever you have to do, but go see a doctor asap.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2001, 09:39 PM
Thanks alot Bruce. But what is a VD clinic?

CJ01
12-20-2001, 03:43 AM
I´m guessing that it is the foreskin which is damaged. If it´s actually been cut/torn you need to get it stiched up quick, I´d see a doctor even if it´s just sore or whatever.
BTW I can assure you any nurse or doctor, male or female has seen that type of thing before, you´re not the first and you will not be the last!
In fact some guys get delivered into ER attachted to a bottle embarrassed.
You didn´t mention how oor even vibrators.
So no need to be overly ld you are or where you live so I can´t comment on the rules and regulations. But from a certain on doctors can´t talk to your parents ie everything is confidential.
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
12-20-2001, 08:29 AM
Planned Parenthood operates a number of clincs in the US that specialize in reproductive health and are staffed by doctors and nurses who specialize in such matters. They\'d know just what to do.

Check this site to see if one is local to you:
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ZIP.HTM (\"http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ZIP.HTM\")

They are confidential and have sliding scales for costs. I\'ve gone to a couple of these in various parts of the country and have been favorably impressed.

But, as Bruce said, get going - NOW.

And throw that penis \"enlarger\" away! Not only did you get ripped off, you got ripped up!

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: Whitehall ]