PDA

View Full Version : CHOICE

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 03:33 PM
I was waiting for the end of the month to order some pheros for special price.
I was sure I\'ll get PI+Attraction, and P10.
Why? They are the strongest ones.
Why did I want to get the strongest ones? \'cose a less concentrated are cheaper and people here suggested not to go with the cheap stuff \'cose it might not work too good because of the low concentration of pheros.
Now, I don\'t see too many posts anymore about the PI+Attraction duo. And even a couple of the posted ones were kinda negotive.
It seems like much more people are using a less strong pheros and getting better results with them.
Obviously I\'m a little confused: concentrated, very concentrated or not too concentrated?
I understand that it takes time to find your a best combo (btw, why always combo? weren\'t those products released to use them by them selvs?) , so this question is not about combos, this question is about general approach to concentration.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 03:38 PM
Well im not for the extreme concentrated stuff, but something which does the trick for me has a nice smell to get peoples attention consciously and then the talk approach and get to know people and hopefully with good looking women eventually to something a little bit more psychical

Paul canada
06-25-2001, 03:50 PM
Hi Kesha1:
The PI/Attraction combo worked great for me both in romance/work images/icons/laugh.gif .
Today I am ordered TE/AE combo. Why? just to try something different.
As for strength in what product you buy I personally would not be able to use P10 I love putting this stuff on and I would definately overdose - I think it\'s a psychologicial thing I got going if I feel I don\'t put enough on it ain\'t going to work.

Anyway thats my opinion.....

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 03:53 PM
Right,
This is another side of my question:
As I understand , pheros are better working when they are freshly applied, so, it\'s better to refresh them, right?
And with a stronger product it might get overdosed very quickly, right?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 06:45 PM
Jambat here (formerly atomicboy). As I\'ve said before a little APC goes a long way. Actually a lot of APC goes a long way. A lot of people dis APC but it seemed to have gotten me a free drink and a woman trying to grind against me as I walked out the club. Not normal for me and I wasn\'t dressed in my body shirt so I don\'t know. Coincidence? Who knows. But I\'ll continue to test. You also have to remember your body\'s natural pheromones have a little to do with it too. Everything doesn\'t work for everyone the same.

I just got the new PA so soon I hope to be test driving my mixes. My first mix is APC and NPA my next mixes are basically various colonges and NPA. You know I do plan for all this mixes to work right? images/icons/laugh.gif I\'ve got my little sprayer ready and everything.

You\'re right though. From what others have said it\'s easy to OD on the stronger stuff, but it might not be so bad in a crowded club or bar.

Chemist
06-25-2001, 09:00 PM
There\'s nothing wrong with using one product by itself. Once you get a sense of the three components - you can apply them and taylor the effect to what you want. It\'s still more of an art than science (much like my former field of research).

I used products by themselves alone for a long time before trying combos. I noticed that an Androstenone only product has a certain effect on MALES that I didn\'t particularly like - the comb allows me to mix some androstenol in with it.

P10 is pretty potent stuff - I havn\'t tried it myself - and I\'m probably not going to in the enar future. I\'m perfectly happy with AE, TE, and Attraction - and believe or not - the often maligned DM is also one of my favorites. I also like PI - although the oil base doesn\'t play with the other products too well (in the premix) - and I still put on APC or Lure sometimes for the everyday encounters.

If you are just starting out - P10 maybe a little over the top - TE for $24.95 is a baragain (so is Datemate Damaged for $10 in the forum!!!) and it\'s avialable in a combo so you can save a bit with the combo, Bruce\'s 15% month-end clearance and you get a free wipe and some nice DI to boot!

Chemist
06-25-2001, 09:01 PM
Kesha - are you a guy or a girl?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 10:23 PM
I\'m a guy.
This strange I use everywhere since about 7 years ago. On all the forums, e.t.c.
I do have an experience with pheros - Yes and Beaux Guest (the only ones sold in store in L.A.)

jose
06-26-2001, 04:55 AM
I started out with the more expensive products because it will probably last longer. Also because of its high concentration of Pheromones, and in the old forum they talked about combinations of products. I purchased for the first time PI,AE,TE,Andro 4.2 so far I have no complaints. I just recently purchased PF and Xcite wipes because I wanted to try something different,add it with the other products I have now I will get more hits. The only time I wore one product by itself was AE and that was just recently. If I had to recommend to you some of these products it would be PI and AE,I feel that combinations will get you more hits than just one product by itself.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\") images/icons/laugh.gif

[ June 26, 2001: Message edited by: jose ]