PDA

View Full Version : Pure TE + cheapish cologne?

Premizen
10-16-2005, 02:31 PM
Hi

there,

I used to apply TE and Chikara together (my only and first 'mones), which worked like a real charm - it

is a really good mix, I can say that. I get bigger or smaller hits every single day. Now, unfortunately, I have run

out of Chikara and have no funds or time to restock my 'mones (going to buy more of them this time btw.. NPA, SOE,

AE, TE, Chikara and probably something more to experiment - any suggestions what else to get?). I am going on a

vacation to Russia, Moscow next week and it will be like party every night and day. That is why I would still like

to use the power of pheromones, although I only have TE left.
So my question is - could it still work well, if I

use quite a fair amount (well, 3-4 sprays or whatever? suggestions?) of TE and just cover it with some cheapish

cologne (not too bad.. but any suggestions about that? What is a good cover for TE?) without mixing it with any

other 'mones?
There should be some really easy women in the clubs and even streets of Moscow. I wish I had a few

more days, so that my 'mones could arrive in time and I could experiment right in Moscow!

Thanks,
Premizen

Gegogi
10-16-2005, 04:13 PM
TE works well by itself, at least

for me. If you're a really aggressive type and naturally full of 'none, you might want to go light on the

application if you lack a social buffer type 'mone (SOE, A1, etc.). SOE is one of the best products to use in combo

with NPA or TE.

I'd lose the cheap cologne. Get something decent or don't wear anything at all.

belgareth
10-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Cheap cologne is just that and

smells cheap. For me TE is only usable in small amounts but can really set off Chikara. That's a good combo for

me.

Premizen
10-16-2005, 09:17 PM
So you would wear just pure TE

rather than TE with a cheapish cologne? Hmmm.. I would think that "unscented" TE smells worse than even a cheap

cologne..
From what price, in your opinion, do the somewhat decent colognes start?

belgareth
10-16-2005, 09:28 PM
I don't wear commercial

colognes for the most part so am not a good person to identify good ones for you. Aloeswood is nice but isn't for

everybody. However, it is an aphrodisiac in it's own right and works well with NPA.

In my opinion, the bad

smell of TE is being blown all out of proportion. I sweat a lot, am hairy and have never had the cat pee smell. The

same applies to mamny other experienced users. Just the past week or so it has been brought up by some of the newer

users. My best advice is to try it for yourself and see what you think.

Premizen
10-17-2005, 06:31 AM
Actually, I have not had the

cat be smell either - just alcohol smell. But I was always thinking that maybe I am one of the people that are not

able to smell it at all.

Hmm..

EDIT: By the way, today, I tried like 3 sprays of just pure TE in my lessons

and did not observe anything negative at all!

jollysnowdevil
10-17-2005, 12:20 PM
quick note about women in

russia....

women in russia are fairly easy even without mones. im not saying they are all horny

sluts. it's just that many russian men come off as coldhearted and incapable of love. many russian women love the

american men as they want to be swept off their feet a little bit.