PDA

View Full Version : Ae with Soe

DUKE3100
10-16-2005, 02:12 PM
Well over the weekend I

tested a new combination. I will not know an official verdict until I can duplicate it and go out without it....in

the same outfit....but I am fairly confident that it is a winning combination. I put about 1/3 Soe and covered with

2-3 drops Ae and went to a club. I had about 25 girls come up and approach me. A lot of them would use pick-up lines

that were so lame I just couldnt think of what to say. Things like "where have I seen you before" or "Is your name

Bob"....any excuse. Girls were staring me up and down with their boyfriends right there. Ironically I was in a very

very shy mood and It was actually a bit much for me. I guess maybe I was overwhelmed and I think I kinda felt like

this had to be too easy to go smoothly so I just played hard to get all night. I guess I just didnt want anything

that easily or something. I dont know...but it was a success. The only thing is that by the time I got drunk enough

to actually be in the mood to carry on a meaningful conversation with a girl....The nol had probably converted to

none too much. One girl actually came up and grabbed my beads and when I told her that I was going to have to charge

her 30 bucks for touching my beads... she bit bit me kinda hard and would not let go....I told her that would be 60

bucks!

MOBLEYC57
10-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Big Duke, how old are you?

:blink:

The age ranges of your hits? :blink:

Thanks! :box:

tounge
10-17-2005, 12:30 AM
Scented or unscented SOE?

DUKE3100
10-17-2005, 06:41 AM
Big Duke, how

old are you? :blink:

The age ranges of your hits? :blink:

I am in my mid twenties so my hits are

all over the scale. Most common is probably 17-40. I keep focused on 21-35.

I am actually disappointed with that

night because I could not take advantage by getting to know some of these girls, but I was so blown away and since I

get in these shy moods it was a little too much.

TOUNGE- You may know about the combo I have been using with

good effects...well what I did is put about a little under 1/3 of an unscented Soe on and cover with a couple of

drops of Ae. Then I topped it off with my pheromone cologne. Next time I test it I will do it without the cologne on

top to see how it goes. Basically the difference was that a lot of people that I did not know were talking to me and

coming up with excuses....to the point of not even caring what that the excuse made any sense what so ever....to

talk to me. I am not use to girls approaching me that much with pointless openers....I guess the pheromones made

them act on some sort of a subconscious level where they just were drawn to me without caring what they said. Keep

in mind that I was in a club and that a lot of these girls were drunk. I also had a very MTV outfit on. I think that

NPA/SOE is over rated. It smells and is hard to cover and when the SOe converts you have even bigger problems. IF

you are not someone who needs massive amounts of None to attract attention then I advise you to go out and get

yourself some Ae and a gel pack of unscented Soe. It smells great and ladies love it. Even better is the fact that

Hugo Boss will perfectly cover and blend into both unscented Soe (which you have to smell right by the skin to

smell) and Ae. Also keep in mind that this is *NOT* a combo that has been fully tested. I have the ratio about right

I think....but I must test it out in the city and I must test it out in a dressed down fashion in the country. I

must test it with and without the other ingrediant and I must tweak a little with the Ae ratio.

bjf
10-17-2005, 07:23 AM
People sometimes say "every woman has

their own preferences' with regard to scent signature. I think there's one profile that females are commonly

attracted to. Based on the fact that a lot of strangers were approaching you, I think it's fair to say that you +

the synthetics = that scent signature.

I'd love to get a rough idea of what that scent signature is, so we

know what's a good ratio for the big three (none, nol, rone).

Keep in mind, I am sure your looks and dress

only reinforced the attraction and helped to compel the approaches.

DUKE3100
10-17-2005, 07:40 AM
I'd love to get a

rough idea of what that scent signature is, so we know what's a good ratio for the big three (none, nol, rone).

Keep in mind, I am sure your looks and dress only reinforced the attraction and helped to compel the

approaches.

Trust me....I am going to be testing this combo massively over the next month. Right now its

hard to give you anything better than this......

Ae is 3 parts none 2 parts nol and 1 rone and Soe is 4 parts

nol and 1 part rone. 1/3 a pack of Soe is about 1.5 drops roughly....so if we use this as a foundation here is what

i did (This does not include my secret ingrediant that I topped it off with...but I am not sure if that is a factor

yet till I test without it in the same place).

6 parts none
10 parts nol
3.5 rone

This is very close to

the Ae formula...which seems to work very well for me....but with amplified nol and a little more rone.

I would

like to think that things are more straightforward though. I was just thinking nol breaks down barriers....so put

more in conjunction with the none....which weas getting me attention but not nearly as many approaches by women.

The final factor is Nol converting to None....over the course of the night the approaches continued heavily....I

applied around 10:30 but noticed that as time went on things got more and more like when I have mostly none on and

not enough nol. Still got the approaches all night and got bitten after the club got out....but I know the none

effect now and did feel it rising a bit "overall"

bjf
10-17-2005, 10:34 AM
As the girls got drunker the hits

rose :)

Big M
10-17-2005, 11:01 AM
BJF , you have a point i don't

think clubs/ bars are the best place to test pheromones because of the alcohol factor . You cannot gauge effects

accurately. I've seen shy quite girls dance on a bar because of alcohol effects , So you really can't tell if it

is mones , drugs, or alcohol, causing them to flirt with you.

jollysnowdevil
10-17-2005, 11:55 AM
Then I

topped it off with my pheromone cologne. .

is this just a cologne cover or is it

actually a cologne that has pheromones mixed in it. please clarify as if this cologne also had mones than it

changes the info about your ae/soe mix a bit. was this something like tag or axe body spray ? something like realm

maybe?

i agree clubs are in a totally different class as far as pheromone use is concerned. im

not saying it wasnt the mones but alcohol does factor in bigtime. not to mention a lot of people go to clubs looking

for action. the crowd factors in too as if you have a bunch of nerdy boring guys who aren't meeting the standards

of the women there it is rather easy to attract a ton of attention if you are worth a second look.

even

without mones crazy things like those you mentioned have happened. i got a hand job in a club onetime without

wearing mones. i was sitting on a couch when this strange chick sits down next to me and starts helping herself.

anyway i usually keep my club ratios seperate from the others as ive found many effective club mixes are useless to

me elsewhere.

i do agree with the duke that npa/soe is overrated a bit then again i havent tried famous 7:3

mix yet

WxCloud9xW
10-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Sounds like I might be better

off to get SOE unscented to add to my combo of AE+APC instead of getting NPA. I remember the scented SOE clashed

really bad with most colognes, because its not a light smell.

kuraykillua
10-17-2005, 06:57 PM
I noticed someone commented

on your story here
http://pheroblog.blogspot.com/
That's quite interesting... when you say 1/3 SOE

that's gel packs right?
Keep us updated... ^_^
-k

WxCloud9xW
10-17-2005, 06:59 PM
Watcher seems to think AA314

might be better to add to AE/m than SOE. I'm so confused. I don't want to spend a bunch of money..I know for

sure AE+APC works for me. I just dont know

Big M
10-17-2005, 07:05 PM
:confused: :frustrate I'm new to

this pheromone experimentation , i've already spent a bundle on this stuff . Now i'm starting to mix combos with

cologne , ruined a new bottle of RealM and wasted NPA down the sink it went, Made up a roll on bottle of a bunch of

mones gave me a bad head ache, burned my eyes , down the sink that mix went. So it does get expensive after

awhile.

belgareth
10-17-2005, 07:53 PM
So, don't mix. Apply things

seperately on your skin. I've done it that way for a long time and it works just fine. Haven't ever dumped any

mones down the sink either, although I did dump a bunch in my desk once. But that's another story. :)

DUKE3100
10-18-2005, 06:35 AM
Yea....I cant see why anyone

would like NPA unless they need a ton of none for reactions...it just smells so bad and I have had others notice

that too. As for the issue of clubs....this is a club I have been in many times with no mones and different mones.

Reactions have varied depending on several factors. I can assure you of a difference. I have never had random girls

approaching me with lame lines so frequently over the course of an 2 hours. However I did test it out a couple more

places. I tested it in the grocery store and I got head turns and heavy eye contact and smiles....it was the best

grocery store trip I have ever had....I hope to some day get the balls to approach in a grocery store. I also met

with a girl who I only had chated with over the net. She trembled with excitement and she opened up and said I

seemed real cool and great personality and went on and on. I told her I bet she says that to all the guys and had

her give me the rock! So I would advice people in their teens and twenties...perhaps even 30's to try a gel 7 pack

of unscented Soe with Ae or something like it. I do admit that my testing methods could use more structure and I do

plan on tweaking things and really getting this combo down because it is incredible for me....doesnt mean it will be

right for you....but I feel it smells much better than NPA/SOe and thus is going to be more effective....no one

wants to be around someone who smells like a**. I will keep the updates coming and answer questions on this. Next I

plan on testing this in a different settings and then next week will test it without the pheromone cologne

booster...which is a pheromone spray cologne that smells like Aqua de gero and has that DHL whatever

di-hydosomethingrone. I believe what this does is spike the effects of the mones and does nothing by itself but

again....more testing needed.

MOBLEYC57
10-18-2005, 06:59 AM
well what I did

is put about a little under 1/3 of an unscented Soe on and cover with a couple of drops of Ae. Then I

topped it off with my pheromone cologne. Next time I test it I will do it without the cologne on top to

see how it goes.

So it wasn't just the AE:SOE combo! Hmmmmm :think:

T'would be nice if people

would share all of the info .... Duke! Topped it off with what pheromone cologne? :POKE:

WxCloud9xW
10-18-2005, 07:32 AM
Duke have you tried adding some

Alpha A314 to your AE/m? Watcher seems to love this mix for some reason. I know SOE has 1 part ARone, so you'd

get that with AA314.

belgareth
10-18-2005, 07:50 AM
Yea....I cant

see why anyone would like NPA unless they need a ton of none for reactions...it just smells so bad and I have had

others notice that too.

An awful lot of very experienced pheromone users use NPA/TE with good results

and NO complaints about stink. After all, it is one of the most popular pheromone products on the market today. It

seems likely there is something more to it than just the product. Maybe there is something about your personal

chemistry that causes it too stink or maybe you have an extremely high sensitivity to one of the products in it.

DUKE3100
10-18-2005, 08:10 AM
An awful lot

of very experienced pheromone users use NPA/TE with good results and NO complaints about stink. After all, it is one

of the most popular pheromone products on the market today. It seems likely there is something more to it than just

the product. Maybe there is something about your personal chemistry that causes it too stink or maybe you have an

extremely high sensitivity to one of the products in it.

Hey man....I dont see how anyone can cover it.

I have tried everything. I agree it gets results....but for me it does more harm then good cause i smell. I get some

hits but I also get people asking what the smell is and telling me I smell like ass. I am not the first person to

bring it up....and I have ruined a lot of colognes. The experienced users have given advice....none of it works for

me. I am suggesting an alternative. If you are in you upper 30's or beyond and you need to attract the same....and

you need a lot of none...then its probably great. My opinion. End of story. If it can be covered somehow by

something....then it would kick some butt!

Le Sillage
10-18-2005, 08:18 AM
I never knew that NPA/TE

didn't smell to some people?

Our formulator avidly collects everything, had for many years before starting up,

since he's a true enthusiast. He has used everything around me at one point or another, and TE sure used to stink

to me!

He actually liked it because he sometimes got good effects, but I just hated it for the odor. I don't

think he could smell what I could. Women are different than men, though. Estrogens make us smell better, or smell

"different".

Smells more like urine to me, than "ass". Like someone who doesn't "shake well" wore their

underwear way too long.

belgareth
10-18-2005, 08:19 AM
Since a lot of young people

have and do use it I think there is something more going on in your case. You are the only one on this forum that

reports it smells like ass. Also, Why do you mix it? You aree inexperienced and mixing any quantity does not make

sense. That's just a waste of money.

DUKE3100
10-18-2005, 08:29 AM
Since a lot of

young people have and do use it I think there is something more going on in your case. You are the only one on this

forum that reports it smells like ass. Also, Why do you mix it? You aree inexperienced and mixing any quantity does

not make sense. That's just a waste of money.

It says its best when mixed with a cologne and I got

specific suggestions on how to do it effectively. I did it in a seperate atomizer so it was experimental and not

that big a deal

DCW
10-18-2005, 09:41 AM
Has anyone ever done a wrist test

with a female and NPA?
I once had a girlfriend smell The Edge on my wrist and she hated it.
I know some of you

are going to say well DCW u should of mixed it, but I'm curios to know if anyone ever got a compliment using it

pure (yes I'm lazy to do a search).
The only one that comes to mind is the "dick musk" post.

DCW

jollysnowdevil
10-18-2005, 09:45 AM
I never

knew that NPA/TE didn't smell to some people?

npa has no smell to me. npa smells

faintly like very cheap vodka. in fact all the mone products i've tried have no smell. i can smell the carrier

added scents but at most they have a very very very light must scent to them.

i kinda wish i could

smell such "stinks" that are commonly reported. this way i could tell if i covered suitably. oh well

DUKE3100
10-18-2005, 10:11 AM
My hit report

thread is turning into an NPA bashing session....lets just leave it at this....If you are overly conscious of making

sure you do not smell bad...and you dont want to spend hundreds of dollars trying to find a cover that can actually

cover....and you are not someone who needs tons of none to get peoples attention....than do yourself a favor. Go out

and get yourself a 10 dollar pack of Soe unscented and Ae (which has the highest premix of none plus 2 other

pheromones) and give it a shot. She'll thank you for it. I will be testing this killer out tomorrow one more time

just to solidify before I start the tweaks.

WxCloud9xW
10-18-2005, 12:45 PM
TE=cat piss..I know there are a

lot of good hits with NPA and TE in clubs and parties, but jesus why is it only these LaCroy products that smell

like this. The secret ingredient must be esscence of kitty litter box. I'd love to use it, but I've gotten more

than one woman to smell TE and NPA covered and they don't like it at all and one smelled cat piss. NPA/TE mixes are

best suited for the club.

Back to the thread Duke have you tried adding AA314 to AE yet? I am thinking about

getting AA314 or possible unscented SOE to add to my AE/m+APC mix that already works well.

DUKE3100
10-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Duke have

you tried adding AA314 to AE yet? I am thinking about getting AA314 or possible unscented SOE to add to my AE/m+APC

mix that already works well.

I have not tried it to this point. I am waiting for more feedback and I

want to finish fully testing this and then testing A1 and also testing Chikara more extensively before I even go

there....but I would imagine it to be effective because it is a rone product. I would think the effect would be

different though. What you accomplish when you mix Soe and Ae (if your body does not need tons of none) is a sexual

alpha vibe with approachability and broken down barriers and fun. This is a powerful combination. What I would

imagine you would get with Ae and Alpha is a James Bond type of vibe....Your alpha and strong but responsible and

trustworthy....a gentleman who is sexy and erotic and romantic and mysterious.

Le Sillage
10-18-2005, 02:25 PM
I have not

tried it to this point. I am waiting for more feedback and I want to finish fully testing this and then testing A1

and also testing Chikara more extensively before I even go there....but I would imagine it to be effective because

it is a rone product. I would think the effect would be different though. What you accomplish when you mix Soe and

Ae (if your body does not need tons of none) is a sexual alpha vibe with approachability and broken down barriers

and fun. This is a powerful combination. What I would imagine you would get with Ae and Alpha is a James Bond type

of vibe....Your alpha and strong but responsible and trustworthy....a gentleman who is sexy and erotic and romantic

and mysterious.

We might change it to the Richard Branson effect, who's actually a real life James

Bond. Mischievous devil, too! He's been known to set up his own companies to make competitors look stupid in

comparison. Not very nice, but the examples I know of are funny. It's the funny side of mean.

I'll post a

picture of you know what with you know who soon!

WxCloud9xW
10-18-2005, 03:05 PM
I think I may get AA314 to add a

drop or two to my AE/m+APC mix.

Le Sillage
10-18-2005, 03:42 PM
I think I

may get AA314 to add a drop or two to my AE/m+APC mix.

Not to throw a wrench in the gears, but...

Bad boys smell more like The Edge than any of that stuff (another recent thread reminded me quite well of this!).

That nice "I don't change my underwear" very often odor. I know... Decisions, decisions.

I always want to see

what people get with A314 + The Edge, but I don't see that used much. Puzzles me.

Anybody use that?

WxCloud9xW
10-18-2005, 04:03 PM
I would get the edge or NPA, but

it doesnt smell great to other women from my experiences with it. AE has .20 anone, which is pretty high. If I

didn't care about money I would get A1 chemset, NPA, and AA314.

Le Sillage what is the recommended dosage for

AA314 on its own?

bjf
10-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Where's our picture? You didn't

sign anything, did you!?:)

Few notes:

The secret ingredient of TE/NPA is urinous. It does smell bad,

but... it tends to get worse on your skin over time. That said, as many have already said, this is a case of

personal chemistry making a situation worse. If a cologne (which is designed to smell good) can become not so sign

on a person's skin due to their chemistry, you better believe something that is naturally urinious to begin with

can become more urinous.

If a person's chemistry doesn't alter NPA/TE much, I believe it can be covered,

and thus some people don't have a problem with it. I also believe there are instances where it does not smell so

nice to people, but those people are not saying anything.

Generally, if someone smells bad, nobody says

anything. How many times have you smelled stink and said something?

I think those more likely to say

something are younger people, perhaps high school or college kids.

In any case, there are a lot of issues

going on here, and if you can use the product, great. Everyone's experiences are valid.

NPA/TE is a great

product, good for calling attention to yourself and has a primal punch to it. It's got as many downsides as

upsides. You've got to learn how to work with it. Ultimately, you may have to miss out on some of the benefits if

you find to many negatives. It's great that Duke found such a simple combo in AE and SOE that works great for him.

Now the next challenge is seeing how repeatable it is for him. The grocery store was a good sign.

MOBLEYC57
10-18-2005, 08:55 PM
I will be

testing this killer out tomorrow one more time just to solidify before I start the tweaks.

With or

without the -mone cologne ... which is? :think:

Le Sillage
10-18-2005, 10:14 PM
I would get

the edge or NPA, but it doesnt smell great to other women from my experiences with it. AE has .20 anone, which is

pretty high. If I didn't care about money I would get A1 chemset, NPA, and AA314.

Le Sillage what is the

recommended dosage for AA314 on its own?

A314 is usually 2-5 drops. 2 drops under 30, then add a drop

for every decade or decade in a half, till you reach max. Rule of thumb only, because natural pheromonal output will

vary with each individual. People own's output varies, and some people almost have something like pheromonal

disorder.

It is hard to "OD" with A314. We got reports back early on with people using far too much without bad

results. None recently, though, so I'm not sure how intentional ODing works with the updated formula.

WxCloud9xW
10-18-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm 22 so I guess I'll try 1

or 2 drops AA314 with 2-3 drops AE+2 dabs APC

Rbt
10-19-2005, 12:20 PM
This seems to have drifted away from

the original "AE with SOE" title a bit... But I had to say based on Le Sillage's dosage suggestion above in regards

to age I think I had better order a 55 gallon drum of a314 and go fill my bathtub...

I've only been using about

2 drops either alone or in combo with other products. But do I really need to up the dosage? Maybe it's doing it's

job just fine. After all, as far as I can tell, with a314, the effects are subtle and more long term. And if there

are no OD effects, I won't know if I have too much. I suppose I could try upping to 4 drops and see what happens...

I suppose I should try AE and SOE combo too one of these days...

DUKE3100
10-19-2005, 01:35 PM
Work test proved success with

the combo again. I will be testing formula a couple more times. Once in a nightlife city setting, once more at work,

and then once in the same place as last time...dressed down as it is easy to stick out dressed up like I was last

time.

chicago
10-19-2005, 02:41 PM
i bought alot of mones and

tested them all. nothing came close to AE/M, the results were amazing, (3-5 drops). maybe it works best with my body

chemistry, hell i don't know.
but AE/M in my opinion produces the best results all by it self. one time i met two

girls at the local cafe. we were drinking and talking and joking for about 2 hours. they said lets go rent a movie

from blockbusters and watch it at my house. while watching the movie we were all drinking alchol more and getting

buzzed. i started to make out with one and then the other one joined us. that was my best 3 somes i ever had.

i

had on 5 drops of AE/M only.
________
Vermont medical marijuana

dispensary (http://vermont.dispensaries.org/)

MOBLEYC57
10-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Work

test proved success with the combo again. I will be testing formula a couple more times. Once in a

nightlife city setting, once more at work, and then once in the same place as last time...dressed down as it is easy

to stick out dressed up like I was last time.

With or without your -mone cologne? :think:

DUKE3100
10-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Boy Mobley....your all about

that "other" ingrediant arn't you! I am going to test all those *with* the secret topper and then I am going to

start testing without it. Before I start tweaking I need to really make sure that the added Soe is going to continue

to make people more "forward" about their attraction. I will continue to update this thread as to what I find. I

will probably be getting some A1 soon so I can start testing the thing with that too. I will keep the updates

coming!

Le Sillage
10-19-2005, 03:45 PM
This seems to have

drifted away from the original "AE with SOE" title a bit... But I had to say based on Le Sillage's dosage

suggestion above in regards to age I think I had better order a 55 gallon drum of a314 and go fill my bathtub...

I've only been using about 2 drops either alone or in combo with other products. But do I really need to up the

dosage? Maybe it's doing it's job just fine. After all, as far as I can tell, with a314, the effects are subtle

and more long term. And if there are no OD effects, I won't know if I have too much. I suppose I could try upping

to 4 drops and see what happens...

I suppose I should try AE and SOE combo too one of these days...

Well, the main things A314 seems to communicate are highly idealized archetypical male attributes and... high

status. Where you are on the pegboard of life and a little about how you got there.

Results can be perceived

subtle or dramatic based on who you are (if the A314 corrects deficits or merely enhances what you already have),

what you do, and whether you're using it for romance or work.

As you might imagine, it's been the least

subtle to salespeople, who view it more as a credibility or trust building tool. Especially for something like car

salespeople, that have credibility issues from the getgo. People go in deadset against them, due to experiences

they've had in the past. It's like magic in a bottle to some of those users.

In those cases, A314 shouts out

somethng like "Follow me. I'm the trustable older guy that's seen it all, and done it all. I'm not going to

mislead you, honey, I don't have to. I'm going to eat and be fine with or without you."

Romantically, it gives

off more of a well refined daddy vibe than anything else. Sexy, but not sexual. Tends to attract healthy, normal

women. "Keepers"

Most women, unless abused, seem to try to replace their fathers (the provider) in their life.

A314 does well here (think Jessica Alba, who's always looking for a strong daddy).

The abused seek to

unconsciously replace the abuser in their life ("what traumatizes as a child, attracts as an adult"). A314 used

alone almost repels in extreme cases of this ("this guy is not for me!" "where's my abuser? ... nnnnext!!"). Lots

of -none and blowing hot and cold are what you need here. Be polar, not consistent. Keep them on their toes, don't

let them get comfortable. You've a lover or a fling, not a therapist.

Some are mixed, and don't know what they

want - so A314 gives mixed results, and will work better with some of the uncertainty factor (-none). I think how

the world is today is why a lot of people are seeing good results combining A314 with Primal.

I only mentioned

using increased doses as you age, because hormonal (and therefore pheromonal) output falls as you get older. If you

want a youthful pheromonal level, you use more.

Heck, if you want a REALLY youthful vibe, the actual vibe of

youth, use more -none. Really young, sweaty men reek of -none (and sometimes unwashed underwear, ala The Edge)

naturally (but they don't have the charisma of older men).

bjf
10-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Work test proved

success with the combo again. I will be testing formula a couple more times. Once in a nightlife city setting, once

more at work, and then once in the same place as last time...dressed down as it is easy to stick out dressed up like

I was last time.

Cool....

i bought alot of mones and tested them all.

nothing came close to AE/M, the results were amazing, (3-5 drops). maybe it works best with my body chemistry, hell

i don't know.
but AE/M in my opinion produces the best results all by it self. one time i met two girls at the

local cafe. we were drinking and talking and joking for about 2 hours. they said lets go rent a movie from

blockbusters and watch it at my house. while watching the movie we were all drinking alchol more and getting buzzed.

i started to make out with one and then the other one joined us. that was my best 3 somes i ever had.

i had

on 5 drops of AE/M only.

It's funny because I've always had trouble getting AE to work for me.

I've gotten it to do so some things in combos, but not easily or consistently.

MOBLEYC57
10-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Boy

Mobley....your all about that "other" ingrediant arn't you! I am going to test all those *with* the secret topper

and then I am going to start testing without it. Before I start tweaking I need to really make sure that the added

Soe is going to continue to make people more "forward" about their attraction. I will continue to update this thread

as to what I find. I will probably be getting some A1 soon so I can start testing the thing with that too. I will

keep the updates coming!

Sorry. But ... to fix a cake you need the mix, eggs, and I won't tell you the

secret that it needs water too. See what I mean? :trout:

Since you're not going to share it, it would be

teasing to post if you're not going to tell all. But, if you just test AE:SOE the post would be more appreciated, I

THINK.

I remember a while back someone bragged about their mix ... said they mixed NPA with another ingredient

from Love Scent that guaranteed hits, but never gave out the other ingredient. TEASE!

Thanks for your AE:SOE

findings, Dukey. :wave:

DUKE3100
10-20-2005, 07:12 AM
Mobley-

I am not

withholding the information to tease....I am withholding it because:

1) It is not offered at lovescent

2) I

dont even know if it has anything to do with my success yet.

So I will have a definate answer on that....but it

will take some time...for now...I can just say that I have been using the Ae combo with the other ingrediant...to

great success....even Ae alone has got me success...and adding Soe just blew it out of the water...so Ae with Soe is

much better than Ae alone....for me...and perhaps others should try it out too!

Le Sillage
10-20-2005, 07:32 AM
Duke, back to your original

post. What are the vital stats here?

How old are you, how tall are you?
What's the name of this club, where is

it?
What kind of crowd is it?

The more specifics, the better.

DUKE3100
10-20-2005, 07:48 AM
Duke, back to

your original post. What are the vital stats here?

How old are you, how tall are you?
What's the name of this

club, where is it?
What kind of crowd is it?

The more specifics, the better.

I am in my mid

twenties and this particular club is in a small town where my city dress style tends to stick out more and I seem

more Godly. This can be an advantage but I also find it to be an overly intimidating disadvantage too when combined

with my mysterious and alpha personality. However since I was approached many many times by woman who didnt even

know or care what they said but only that they said something....I am thinking the Soe did more than I would expect

it to. I am 5'10 with a cut medium frame. Dark hair and dark eyes with a healthy tan. Depending on my mood and

location I jump around from a 6 to a 8 in that range. My biggest weakness is my tendancy to get into quite and shy

inward moods and not take advantage of oppurtunities because of it. The crowd is a fun crowd...thats the best way to

really put it I guess. Mostly in their 20's. My personality is 50% Mysterious/Sexual 25% playful/tease
and 25%

deep/romantic/curious type. Sometimes when I am in my own world I can come off as stuck up or shy or

indifferent....this is my biggest problem. Also once a girl gets to know me they seem to want serious relationships

with me...this is a problem if I just want to enjoy things and have fun. When I am on....things go very well for

me.

MrPlayboy
10-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Mobley-

I

am not withholding the information to tease....I am withholding it because:

1) It is not offered at lovescent

2) I dont even know if it has anything to do with my success yet.

So I will have a definate answer on

that....but it will take some time...for now...I can just say that I have been using the Ae combo with the other

ingrediant...to great success....even Ae alone has got me success...and adding Soe just blew it out of the

water...so Ae with Soe is much better than Ae alone....for me...and perhaps others should try it out too!

It's pretty darn obvious, what he's talking about, he's talking about PHERLURE!

Pherlure was my

introduction to mones, I label it a failure. I found that every time I wore pherlure at work, SOME chick would slap

me on my head, literally slap me on my head. I don't take that kind of crap from anyone, but since I knew it was

the pherlure that caused it, I let it slide.

But anyways his "secret ingredient" is Pherlure.

bjf
10-23-2005, 06:34 AM
A lot of people who use pherolure

with other pheromone products tend to have positive results. Although the people without any results just generally

don't post on the boards about that.

But I think it does change, improve mixes sometimes.

MOBLEYC57
10-23-2005, 05:58 PM
It's pretty

darn obvious, what he's talking about, he's talking about PHERLURE!

How did you get to that, Signor

Playboy? :blink:

At first I thought he was correct by not talking about a mone product that wasn't sold at

L-S, but lots of mones that aren't sold here are discussed. It's the links that gets one in hot water, not the

names. :trout:

Anywho ...

belgareth
10-23-2005, 07:58 PM
That's true. We don't mind if

you bring up other products but don't want links to competing sites.

MrPlayboy
10-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Did you try your soe & ae mix without the pherlure?

As I stated before, each time I

wore pherlure I would always have some chick at work (different chicks) slap me on the head..(there was nothing

sexual at all about their slaps...so I cursed pherlure and gave it away).

After reading your post about how the

chick bit you and grabbed you where it hurts, I'm thinking that pherlure may actually be good in causing women to

initiate action towards the wearer, but it probably needs to be worn with enough SOE so that instead of being hit,

you can be felt and caressed.

And if a chick feels on you and caresses you, then you have the green light to do

the same to her, and this will lead you straight to the endzone...no none involved.

MOBLEYC57
10-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Did you try

your soe & ae mix without the pherlure?

As I stated before, each time I wore pherlure I would always have some

chick at work (different chicks) slap me on the head..(there was nothing sexual at all about their slaps...so I

cursed pherlure and gave it away).

After reading your post about how the chick bit you and grabbed you where it

hurts, I'm thinking that pherlure may actually be good in causing women to initiate action towards the wearer, but

it probably needs to be worn with enough SOE so that instead of being hit, you can be felt and caressed.

And if

a chick feels on you and caresses you, then you have the green light to do the same to her, and this will lead you

straight to the endzone...no none involved.

How ... do ... you ... know ... that ... it's ... Pherlure

... Sir DUKE ... is ... using, Signor PlayBoy? :think:

jollysnowdevil
10-26-2005, 05:25 PM
Boy

Mobley....your all about that "other" ingrediant arn't you! I am going to test all those *with* the secret topper

and then I am going to start testing without it. Before I start tweaking I need to really make sure that the added

Soe is going to continue to make people more "forward" about their attraction. I will continue to update this thread

as to what I find. I will probably be getting some A1 soon so I can start testing the thing with that too. I will

keep the updates coming!

mobley is not the only one wondering what that secret ingredient you use

is. the reason being is nobody here can really make any use of your post without that knowledge of your other

ingredient. that other ingredient is a big factor in your post. it might contirbute a lot to your mixes success it

may do nothing at all. without us knowing what it is nobody else here can try and duplicate your results. in a sense

nobody can take your report seriously.

MOBLEYC57
10-27-2005, 07:58 AM
mobley is

not the only one wondering what that secret ingredient you use is. the reason being is nobody here can really make

any use of your post without that knowledge of your other ingredient. that other ingredient is a big factor in your

post. it might contirbute a lot to your mixes success it may do nothing at all. without us knowing what it is nobody

else here can try and duplicate your results. in a sense nobody can take your report seriously.

I don't

think Duke was keeping the spray as a SECRET, but respecting Bruce/L-Scent not knowing that it's okay to

talk about products not sold here, but not to post the links. :think:

My thought is, "if you're going to post

good hits knowing others may want to give the mix/mones a shot, why not include the entire recipe?"

:thumbsup:

WxCloud9xW
10-27-2005, 09:54 AM
who knows if something ends up

working well, Bruce might be willing to get the product in.

MrPlayboy
10-27-2005, 10:58 AM
I don't

think Duke was keeping the spray as a SECRET, but respecting Bruce/L-Scent not knowing that it's okay to

talk about products not sold here, but not to post the links. :think:

My thought is, "if you're going to post

good hits knowing others may want to give the mix/mones a shot, why not include the entire recipe?"

:thumbsup:

He did give the entire recipe. He gave a description of the "secret mone" and that

description fits pherlure to the T.

I 100% guarantee it's Pherlure.

DUKE3100
10-27-2005, 02:46 PM
I have tested the combo yet

again in the same place dressed down to fit in more. As soon as I entered I had a girl all over me...though I knew

her. I danced with several girls throughout that night and had a lot of fun...not as many girls approached me

though....but I was less on the Soe by a little and was in a smoke filled place first for hours. As far as the

continued buzz on the "secret" ingrediant....The purpose of this post was to show that after extensive testing that

combining Soe with Ae is more effective than Ae alone as far as getting women to approach and act on their

attraction towards you. They are more forward when Soe is in the equation. The combo I used before was the exact

same...without Soe....now that I have added Soe it is more effective. the secret ingrediant was not the x-factor or

the difference. If anything....the secret ingrediant acts as a steroid to the combo. It was the SOE that made a

sizeable difference....that was the point of this post. After one more city test of this combination I will begin

testing this combo WITHOUT the secrete ingrediant and I will update everyone on that. Patience is a virtue. I am not

interested in misinforming anyone on my findings. For some this thread may be incomplete and not useful right

now...but by the time I am done the testing it will be very useful and precise....and yes...the secret ingrediant

will be "officially" (hint) unveiled if it has any relevance to the equation. Until then Cheers!!:cheers:

MrPlayboy
10-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Duke said it "is a pheromone

spray cologne that smells like Aqua de gero and has that DHL whatever di-hydosomethingrone"

That's exactly what

pherlure is, and dihydroandrosterone is the mone in pherlure.

Anyways...I already sent out a money order for

another pherlure. My BEST non-npa mix is SOE + 1 spray chikara. When my pherlure gets here I'm going to add a spray

of that to the mix.

Keep it PIMPIN'

Cloud9
10-27-2005, 07:31 PM
I'm just wondering if AA314 might

get the same results if not better than Pherlure.

CptKipling
10-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Not to throw

a wrench in the gears, but...

Bad boys smell more like The Edge than any of that stuff (another recent thread

reminded me quite well of this!). That nice "I don't change my underwear" very often odor. I know... Decisions,

decisions.

I always want to see what people get with A314 + The Edge, but I don't see that used much. Puzzles

me.

Anybody use that?

Yeah I use it, but I haven't really figured it out yet. I haven't had the

chance to use it in a favourable environment, but I don't think it's got enough power to be used in club type

situations unless there is only a little AA314 in there. My guess is that its going to be more suited to quieter

situations with lots of people, say in a pub or with a group of people eating/hanging out.

DUKE3100
10-29-2005, 07:43 AM
Latest test was in the same

setting but without the cover pheromone spray. It was the weakest night in recent memory....but it wasnt all that

busy. I will test this a couple more times but as of right now it seems the cover may be part of this. Tonight is

prime time. I have not decided whether I will test with or without the cover. Right now I am leaning towards another

test without the cover.

MOBLEYC57
10-29-2005, 08:24 AM
Latest test was

in the same setting but without the cover pheromone spray. It was the weakest night in recent memory....but it wasnt

all that busy. I will test this a couple more times but as of right now it seems the cover may be part of this.

Tonight is prime time. I have not decided whether I will test with or without the cover. Right now I am leaning

towards another test without the cover.

Dukey3100 ...

1. The more women there are on the spot, the

more chances of getting noticed by women with a mone radar ... if there is such a thing. :think:

2. You said

you put on SOE gel, and cover it with 2-3 drops of AE. Is that 2-3 drops total, or is that 2-3 drops per SOE

spot cover? Where and how do you apply, and is it always on the same spots?

3. When you did use your spray, how many sprays did you use, and did you spray over your

SOE:AE application spots?

4. Testing is always fun when you're getting results. Good luck and stay the

course! :thumbsup:

Thanx!:run:

DUKE3100
10-29-2005, 09:05 AM
I put on Soe on the neck and

wrists and then put 2 drops Ae on the neck to cover followed by 2 sprays of cologne pheromone spray. 1 on neck and 1

on chest over clothes. THe second spray is aimed at chest but tilted upward so as to get the neck a little bit too.

When I dont wear the cover pheromone spray (like last night) I cover with Hugo Boss. I do not cover the bit of Soe

that I have on the neck. Last night was laid back. Girls eyed me and danced near me but were not aggresive like in

past tests. The place was low on single girls though. A couple girls really looked me over but I am used to more as

of late. Tonight I will favor testing over results and take a chance without the cover again to truely see if the

cover is a difference. After last night it appears as though it makes a difference in bringing out overt or

aggressive behavior in females.

K-Flex
10-31-2005, 10:24 AM
After last night

it appears as though it makes a difference in bringing out overt or aggressive behavior in females.

Yeah

that's what playboy was saying about how he got slapped on the head everytime he wore it to work.

MOBLEYC57
11-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Any updates, Signor Duke?

DUKE3100
11-04-2005, 07:31 AM
I am

doing a field test with grocery stores where I will observe the mood of cashiers and test using the same consistant

behavior with the combo with and without the cologne cover. I also am planning 2 club tests and a sports bar test

along with some roomate testing. This will all be completed by next weekend in which case I will have a much better

idea of the effect of my cologne cover and what it means to my combo. I think things will be very clear by then. Now

my question to you Mobley....what gives you more for your money Wagg or A1?? Keep in mind I will also have Chikara

and Ae and Npa

ohmmmm
11-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Regarding A1 and Wagg, I use

these for different situations. When I'm going to a function where I need to get along with everyone I'll wear

WAGG and when I want to attract female interest I will combine A1 with SOE and a none product...but I don't use a

lot of none...just a drop or two on the neck, three drops of A1 and as much SOE as I want..small strip on top of

hands and neck ususally... With this combo, I do get a lot of attraction, hugging and interest from women... All I

have to supply is a strong character....

MOBLEYC57
11-05-2005, 07:19 AM
Regarding A1 and

Wagg, I use these for different situations. When I'm going to a function where I need to get along with

everyone I'll wear WAGG and when I want to attract female interest I will combine A1

Exact-cally fer true, Signor Duke! :thumbsup:

In my own words ...

WAGG = "You have no choice but to

communicate with me, 'cause you like me." (FRIENDLINESS)

A-1 = "I'm so comfortable around you, there is no

such thing as personal space. What it bother's you cause I boobed you?" (COMFORT/CLOSENSS/ATTRACTION)

They're

both worth your bucks, Signor Duke. Kinda like a nice pair of khakies ... they're good and look good for everything

but clubbing! Meaning ... they both have their places, depending on what you're trying to accomplish. :wave:

Did I confuse you enough? :rasp:

DUKE3100
11-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Exact-cally

fer true, Signor Duke! :thumbsup:

In my own words ...

WAGG = "You have no choice but to communicate with

me, 'cause you like me." (FRIENDLINESS)

A-1 = "I'm so comfortable around you, there is no such thing as

personal space. What it bother's you cause I boobed you?" (COMFORT/CLOSENSS/ATTRACTION)

They're both worth

your bucks, Signor Duke. Kinda like a nice pair of khakies ... they're good and look good for everything but

clubbing! Meaning ... they both have their places, depending on what you're trying to accomplish. :wave:

Did I

confuse you enough? :rasp:

I understand what your saying about how these are both specialized mones. I

do have a question though.... are you saying you dont wear khakies to a club....or are you saying A1 or Wagg wont do

well in a club...or both? (I always wear jeans to a club Khakis are out right now clubwise)
Anyways...I made my

decision to go with A-1 and to get some packs of Chikara and Perception to test. This should keep me busy for the

winter. I feel like Chikara has potential as a filler for Wagg and for A314 and it is cheaper. Nothing seems to be

like A1 so it seems rarer and more what I am looking for. Chikara seems to take on some subtle qualities that Wagg

and A314 seem to do. I am sure these are more specialized but Chikara seems to entail them all in a more subtle

manner with the only problem being the subtle part. I think this is the best way to go for a bang for the buck.

After testing my current combo and figuring that out I can start some new tests with these. After I am done with all

this....it will finally be time to try the mighty Wagg.

koolking1
11-05-2005, 10:04 AM
I had long ago stopped

wearing any SOE as I felt with my increasing age (54 now) that I needed a strong "none" presence to get attention.

But, things were going sorta hum drum on the street. In the bedroom, using just ae/m things were going extremely

well. So I decided to try something new for me and it's worked out to be 4 drops AE/M, 2 drops A1, 1/3 package of

SOE gel scented. I've done this twice now and the results have been extremely positive. Before I detail the hit

reports I need to explain what is now my version of a "drop". What I now do is shake my bottle of AE/m and then

unscrew the top but I don't draw the liquid up into the tube but use what's on the outer surface of the tube by

taking it off with my fingers - I consider this to be 2 drops. Same with the A1 but since it's less surface area I

consider that to be one drop (a dip-stick with A1 instead of the eye dropper like thing that comes with AE/M). In

the first hit report below I applied this combo to each arm of the sweater I was wearing around the inside elbow

area.

Hit report #1: Sue and I were in Wash DC last week and she had a company dinner/event to attend on

Friday night and was to meet up with me later wherever it was that I wound up at. I hit a few bars near our hotel

and was discouraged with the kinds of crowds and general lack of females. I took a long walk as I didn't want to

get too drunk so early and stumbled upon a blues club and went in. It's not a large place and the bar is on the

small side. There were two women at the bar and 3 other guys (best odds I had seen so far). There was more seating

towards the back and also food being served. I began chatting with an interesting guy next to me and discovered

that we both were Vietnam vets and that we also both liked to frequent the same small beach town in NJ where my Mom

lives. At first I thought he might be gay but found out later that his speech was somewhat funny due to extensive

injuries he had received during the war. One of the women was sitting next to him and they knew each other, he also

knew this woman's husband who had been there too but left as I came in. The three of us had very interesting

conversations while waiting for the band to start playing. This band's specialties were Robert Johnson type music

so I got excited as my girlfriend Sue is a huge fan and I knew she'd want to be there. She finally arrived about

an hour later (after many cell phone calls) than we had thought she'd be freed up to leave her company event. She

was very excited about this band and started talking with the lead guitarist who realized that he was talking with

someone who "knew her stuff" about the Blues. In the meantime, the guy next to me says he's pretty tired and

leaves. So, that left me and this woman while Sue had moved to be right by the band. Well, she was all over me by

then, we were doing just about everything except kissing, feeling each other up so to speak, while trying not to be

too obvious about it. Sue finally noticed what was happening and went into her "competitive" mode and asked this

woman to dance with her. They danced one song and then went back to where they both had been. Her and I started up

again with the caresses while we talked with me revealing to her Sue's bisexuality. Well, that didn't go over too

well. This woman said to me that she thought Sue was looking at her strangely and then she accused me of trying to

engineer a 3-some which was really a false accusation as I had not planned anything at all (I will admit to though

that I was getting excited as it did seem up until then that it could very well happen). But, I soon learned this

other woman had zero attraction to women. But, she kept on caressing me and I her. Sue was ordering drinks up fast

and I was paying for them but wanted to stop and leave as I was getting soused and tired too. But, we stayed there

till after 1:30 AM. I had made plans to meet this woman again the following day as Sue had the whole Saturday

mapped out for her, meetings all day and a play to attend in the evening. I never did go back as I was really hung

over and had caught a cold on top of that. What struck me though as most important while wearing this combo is that

she thought I was a really cool guy but that I wasn't unapproachable either (I put this effect down to the SOE).

She said that she felt like she could tell me anything and in that regard she was confused as she said that she had

only ever felt that way before with some girlfriends of hers. I also, due to the copius amounts of beer I was

drinking, had to go the restroom frequently so I had to pass thru all the people in the sitting/eating area and it

was quite an age mix (20s to 70s) with equal amounts of men/women. I noticed lots of female eyes looking at me with

friendly smiles. I later realized that these people, if they were at all perceptive, had seen my girlfriend join me

at the bar but that I was playing around with another woman entirely. In my opinion there's no better pheromone

than to be seen with women.

Hit report #2: Sue and I live in a community that has many restrictions and if

you want to do something like paint your house a certain color, it has to be cleared through Property Management.

The woman who runs this operation is English, a real bitch, and a lesbian. She comes across as a Queen of the Manor

type. She also seems to hate me (at least that was my impression the one time I met her) but Sue and her get along

well (Sue thinks it because she has lesbian or bisexual written all over her own face). At any rate, circumstances

this past Thursday forced me to have to deal with her. I was emailing Sue back and forth (she was at her job) and I

told her that I was going to use mones before heading to the Bitch Queen's office. Sue laughed and wished me luck.

So I applied the same combo detailed above but this time I put it on my neck and hands as I knew I would be handing

her some paperwork. (one of the few times I've ever applied directly to my skin). I also was in her office within

5 minutes of applying the mones so they were as fresh as could be. When I entered she was there at a second desk

with her back turned to me and there was also another woman there who I've learned is the bookkeeper who only comes

in once a week ( I should point out that even though this bookkeeper was in close vicinity to me the mones seemed to

have no effect on her). I was ignored for a bit but she finally turned around, scowl on face, saw who it was, more

scowl in face, got up and came over to me. The mones hit her instantly. Her face lighted up, she read our request,

and said she'd try her best to approve it (really strange as everyone here complains about her always trying to

stop whatever it is one might want). Then she leaned over her other desk (this one faces to the front of the

office) right into me. She was getting really close to me and smiling the whole time. I thanked her and started to

leave but did turn a bit to notice that she was still gazing at me. Sue and I talked about it that evening and I

have suggested that we invite her over for dinner one evening and really do some pheromone experimenting!!

So it seems now that if you use a pretty standard AE/M and SOE combo with yet a third catalyst, you get some

damn good results. Could it be that Pherlure contains A1? I sure don't know but won't be running out to buy some

as the A1 is doing the trick for me.

My apologies for such a long post but I do know that some of the forum

members like to hear all the details. By the way, all 3 women involved are in their mid-50s and look pretty good,

scowls aside.

DUKE3100
11-05-2005, 10:49 AM
My apologies

for such a long post but I do know that some of the forum members like to hear all the details. By the way, all 3

women involved are in their mid-50s and look pretty good, scowls aside.

I am one of those that loves a

detailed post. It helped to solidify my decision to go with A1 first. I am sure everyone found it very helpful.

Thanks.

In regards to the Pherlure....I am told it boosts natural mone levels...I think that when you take a

mone that works well for you already and then hit it with a shot of Pherlure it intensifies things and steps it up a

notch or two. It also seems to raise anxiety and the need to act.

chicago
11-05-2005, 03:12 PM
koolking1 great report, please

keep them coming.
________
Infants Nexium (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

MOBLEYC57
11-05-2005, 04:47 PM
I do have a

question though.... are you saying you dont wear khakies to a club....or are you saying A1 or Wagg wont do well in a

club...or both?

FIRST ... OUTSTANDING POST, Koolest of Kings! :thumbsup:

Nope, no khakies to

clubs, but if you pay for khakies, you can wear them anywhere you please. :rofl: What I meant was ... like khakies,

A1 and WAGG has their place in MY WORLD ... A1 for closeness/romance, and WAGG for quick friendliness ... Khakies

for office, lunch, shopping and bookstore use, and dress slacks or jeans for clubbing. The key to everything as far

as dress is concern ... never become predictable. I have a friend that whenever we venture out, I KNOW he has on

khakies. :blink:

DUKE3100
11-07-2005, 06:56 AM
I have tested

altercations of this combo and am here to update the results. I went out to a club and mingled for around 3 hours. I

also did a field test where I went around the mall and the grocery store with the cover and without it. I also went

through the mall with just Ae and no Soe. In each test I interacted with some cashiers to get a feel for peoples

moods. Here are the results.

1) Ae only

The results were what was to be expected. A couple people said

hi...maybe a little extra friendlyness and respect. Girls will sneak glances and looks but are shy about holding eye

contact most of the time. No surprises here.

2) Ae and Soe

In this phase with the mall test there was not

too much of a difference. The subtle difference at the mall/bookstore/grocery store was that people were more likely

to be friendly and not as shy. There was no clear hits...but smiles were easier to come by without provoking them

from people and eye contact and scanning was more common. Keep in mind that my interactions were short and there was

not much time for things to sink in on people. The club is where the difference is more prevalent by adding Soe.

This brings me to a good point. soe is only really useful in prolonged social situations. Most of you probably

already have figured that out....anyways....in the club I wore Ae and SOe with a Hugo Boss cover. Girls were making

mad eye contact and there was a lot of interest. If I made eye contact or nonverbal gestures...it was returned. Some

girls purposely bumped into me. One girl banged on my hip and several people started conversations. It was more laid

back and subtle than when I wear the combo with the Pherlure but very positive just the same.

3) Ae Soe

Pherlure

Inconclusive. results seemed very similar to without the Pherlure. A bit more open acting on feelings

from girls. As part of this particular experience there was little if any difference but historically this cover

seems to make females view you as someone to mess with in a playful flirty and sometimes downright mean spirited

way.

Up next: I will be going out two more times. Once to a sports bar type setting and another time to a club.

I will also do a comparitive field test at work. I have not been tampering with ratios but was tampering previously

and have found 1/3 pack Soe gets noticeable results with 2 drops Ae. Also 1/5 SOe with one drop Ae is a respectable

subtle quiet relaxing combo.

DUKE3100
11-07-2005, 06:59 AM
FIRST ...

OUTSTANDING POST, Koolest of Kings! :thumbsup:

Nope, no khakies to clubs, but if you pay for khakies, you can

wear them anywhere you please. :rofl: What I meant was ... like khakies, A1 and WAGG has their place in MY WORLD ...

A1 for closeness/romance, and WAGG for quick friendliness ... Khakies for office, lunch, shopping and bookstore use,

and dress slacks or jeans for clubbing. The key to everything as far as dress is concern ... never become

predictable. I have a friend that whenever we venture out, I KNOW he has on khakies. :blink:

Hey one

more question for you man. You seem to have experience with a lot of different mones. How do you compare Wagg and

Soe? I find that Soe gets results in high doses in prolonged social settings....its usually just a friendly greeting

or conversation starter from strangers and endless chat from friends. Is Wagg just an expensive Soe that has an

added element of trust or is there more to it than that? How do you compare peoples reactions?

koolking1
11-07-2005, 04:26 PM
thanks to everyone who

commented and enjoyed my posting. I am eager to do more testing myself but this cold I've come down with is very

flu like. I just wish it would be gone one morning when I wake up. Of course, Duke deserves a round of applause

and I am glad he's up to do the tests for all of us.

What I hope to be able to do soon is to mimic the time

in DC, namely find a bar where I can place myself next to a woman about my age or younger and see if the same thing

happens again. Sure hope so!!! The closeness is what matters most as I've learned in our swinging escapades. You

can't get any closer than that to test the mones. With just AE/M I get comments like "you've been with many

women, haven't you?" And, this is like when they get their first real strong whiff on the mones on my chest before

I do anything at all, my skills (if I have any at all) are really as of then unknown - and, nicely enough for me -

it takes a lot of pressure off of me to perform.

Cloud9
11-07-2005, 04:47 PM
I got good results with AE alone

as well...I've gotten better results with it when combined with other products sold here.

MOBLEYC57
11-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Hey one more

question for you man. You seem to have experience with a lot of different mones. How do you

compare Wagg and Soe? I find that Soe gets results in high doses in prolonged social settings....its usually just a

friendly greeting or conversation starter from strangers and endless chat from friends. Is Wagg just an expensive

Soe that has an added element of trust or is there more to it than that? How do you compare peoples

reactions?

Gee, I sure have you fooled! :trout:

TO ME, WAGG and SOE are kin ...

WAGG = You're

going to be my friend, and you have no choice! You're going to share your problems, thoughts, and ideas with me.

SOE = You're going to be my friend, and you're going to talk my ear off, BUT, if you hang around long enough,

you may get turned on! :smite:

Pretty much what you wrote, except with SOE, the conversation is plentiful!!!!

:sick:

That's my take, Dukey! :wave:

DUKE3100
11-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Update 2 of 3

I'm going

out over the weekend for one more test run. I have found that Soe gel converts and wears off pretty fast. Other than

that it seems that at the very least both are virtually the same with or without Pherlure....I had thought the

Pherlure was able to spike things but after close testing that does not appear to be the case as I get good results

without it. This weekend will decide it once and for all but it looks like
the combo doesnt need it. I will be

testing the product on its own too....although so far doesnt seem to do much....It looks like it will take time to

really know for sure...so for now I will leave this thread dead unless I have new news that differs.

koolking1
11-11-2005, 12:23 PM
hey guys!!! We're having

this couple over tonight and I'll try out the AE/m, SOE, A1 combo on the woman. I'm going to do it twice, once on

my outer clothing for when we're sitting to chat and eat, and then again on my skin: chest, neck, and groin area

for after dinner. We've been with them once before so I am sure we will wind up in bed. Results tomorrow!!!

koolking1
11-11-2005, 12:29 PM
oh we will, we will. This

woman had her first real experience with another woman (my Sue) the last time they were here, it's been about 3- 4

weeks since we've seen them. She loves Sue. She's chubbier than I like but it's a great opportunity to test and

find out how the A1/SOE works, I already know how well AE/m works in sexual situations. Laughing here, I should

secretly put a little A1 on Sue, damn, I think I will !!!!!

BizmanJoe
11-13-2005, 02:09 AM
Hey all, my first post here. I'm 40, just divorced, dark haired Eurasian,

olive-skinned, 5'11", 185lbs and with a good athletic/muscular build. Never had problems meeting fems (not an ego

statement) as most fems considered me to be cute, or handsome. However, I've always been shy and self-conscious. I

typically waited for the fem to approach and as a result didn't have as many relationships as I could have, but I

often got looks and stares from the opposite sex since my teens.

1st experiment: SOE 1/2 pack scented: actually

had women claim very vocally that I smelled "wonderful," hang around and talk to me, but I didn't get any specific

or overt hits.

2nd experiment: AE with 1/3 SOE. 2 drops AE + 1/3 gelpack SOE began getting me flirtatious stares

from 8 of 10 women in my vicinity. Those who would ask me questions (I manage a store), would stick to me like glue

and play with their hair while giving me a definite "invite" with their eyes and smiles. Ages ranged from 20 to 48.

However, had two 20 somethings avoid me like the plague... was it their time of the month???

3rd experiment: AE

3 drops + 1 spray 4.2 in hair (mixed with 1/6 WAGG). Wow! The fems were like "where the hell have you been all my

life?" Had one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen (10+ on the richter scale) aged about 25 - 27 stick to me like

glue - wouldn't leave the store - and kept asking me one question after another about losing weight (believe me -

she didn't need to lose a thing) and kept flashing her skin. She gave me her name and number and asked for a

date.

4th experiment: 1 spray TE on crotch + 1/2 gelpack SOE + 2 drops AE in club environment. Yes, the fems

were either checking me out or hanging around me. Even those who were in front with their backs toward me would turn

after a while to check me out. Got approached by two fems - one a real hottie - got numbers and dates from both.

Kept getting stares from fems and was getting "brushed" frequently.

5th experiment: accidental spill of NPA onto

my wrist + 1/2 pack SOE. Definite nervousness or timidness around me. Even my employees became quiet and shied away.

Probably an OD from the NPA spill.

Overall best for me: AE 3 drops. As a stand-alone, it works phenomenally

well. Don't need anything else. I get approached often and get names and numbers practically daily. Approaching

fems age varies from 23 - 35. Although, I get many approaches from 36+ fems, I don't get overtly friendly with 36

and above intentionally because I don't want the baggage that is typically attached to such fems (kids, emotional

hangover from divorce, etc.)

P.S. My cover scents were: Drakkar, Hugo BOSS, Davidoff Cool Water, Dolce y

Gabbana, Eternity for Men. Best results were with cover scents of Dolce y Gabbana or Hugo BOSS.

Hope this

helps.

DUKE3100
11-13-2005, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=BizmanJoe]Overall best

for me: AE 3 drops. As a stand-alone, it works phenomenally well. Don't need anything else. I get approached often

and get names and numbers practically daily. Approaching fems age varies from 23 - 35. Although, I get many

approaches from 36+ fems, I don't get overtly friendly with 36 and above intentionally because I don't want the

baggage that is typically attached to such fems (kids, emotional hangover from divorce, etc.)
[QUOTE]

It helps

alright.....if your tryin to make me jealous....you get apporoached on a DAILY basis for YOUR contact

information???? Who are you in real life....Brad Pitt?? Damn....:cheers:

DUKE3100
11-13-2005, 08:30 AM
Update 3 of 3

The testing

phase is over. I will be testing Pherlure alone for a while though....probably next week to see what happens. My

final verdict is that it needs to stick to one spray to upper chest/neck area or in hair. Its kinda like none but

its not. It seems to get girls to be more likely to mess with you...sometimes in a flirty aggresive way and other

times in a mean spirited way. Combined with any amount of none it maximizes and brings attention to none's

drawbacks or downfalls. Not sure if it does anything to the other mones yet. As far as its purposes in this

combo....if it makes a difference it tends to be a negative one with most girls. At first I thought it may be a key

ingrediant....and no doubt some of the craziest and bizarre hits have come with the combo including Pherlure.....but

the clear winner after extensive testing for consistancy is 1/4-1/3 Soe to neck and hair 2-3 drops Ae to neck and

ears cover with mist spray Hugo Boss to hair and to upper chest/neck area. Without the Pherlure the results are more

consistant and laid back/subtle...but thats not necessarily a bad thing. I have been bit...pushed...jumped

on....told at work in front of everyone that I am a bad boy and that I need to behave myself as girls are all around

me. (I didnt do anything to warrent this). I have had a girl use my margarita beads I was wearing and she grabbed

ahold of it and shook me all around...and I have been pushed off a dance stage and taunted. When crazy stuff like

this doesnt happen it tends to be just short of dirty looks or aggresively negative actions. Other times its like it

will cancel out all the other mones and make it like I have none on. I like to gamble here and there but I think I

will take consistancy. The winning combo is less expensive and more reliable. So thats my verdict.:type:

P.S.....I will continue to post here with results on Ae and Soe and I hope all of you do too. This has turned out

to be a very informative thread with plenty of input from some very experienced and detailed people. I may also add

something further about my testing of Pherlure as a sidenote....but pretty sure I have it figured out....I think it

magnifies your mones and other mones. I think I am already producing a good amount of none and I usually od when

using pherlure which is why I get bizarre results off it. None tends to be unstable in general if you are wearing

too much of it. Especially when you combine it with my laid back cool collected demeaner and my need to tell it how

it is.

MOBLEYC57
11-13-2005, 08:31 AM
[QUOTE=BizmanJoe]Hey all, my

first post here. I'm 40, just divorced, dark haired Eurasian, olive-skinned, 5'11", 185lbs and with a good

athletic/muscular build.

3rd experiment: AE 3 drops + 1 spray 4.2 in hair (mixed with 1/6

WAGG). [\QUOTE]

OUTSTANDING POST! :wave:

All the how/where/ages are covered ... Love it when I

don't have to ask a question, BUT math is my weakness ... if you get a minute, could you explaing the 4.2 mixed

with 1/6 WAGG, please? :sad:

Thanks!:run:

Oooops! P.S. Are you covering your SOE with AE or AE with

SOE, or are you applying them separately in different areas? :think:

koolking1
11-14-2005, 01:48 PM
Hi guys, sorry for the

delayed response.

Friday night didn't go as well as I'd hoped. The fat chick seemingly did not respond

at all to my AE/m, SOE, A1 combo. It actually turned out kinda weird as my Sue decided that she wasn't into this

woman anymore (had some strange thoughts about her due to her weight is what she told me later on). The guy seemed

much more at ease this time than last and we actually got on pretty well. Sue hit the sack early and the 3 of us

sat around and talked for an hour or so before they left. Sue felt kinda bad for ignoring her and is going to call

her at some point and explain things along the lines of "one of those nights I wanted a man instead of a woman".

Sunday turned out better. Another couple came over (I mentioned this woman before, she's the one who

caught my scent about a month ago and said "wow, you've really been with a lot of women, haven't you?"). Pretty

much the same thing again this time, lots of compliments and some pretty hot sex, including my doing her anally.

She told Sue later that she was so happy that I'd done her that way. She also kept saying things like "you two are

such a perfect couple together". I've gotten that line before while wearing mones, I think it's some kind of

confusion thing - I'm wearing mones and my woman isn't, female gets attracted but lays it onto "they are such a

nice couple" kinda thing.

I won't be doing any more testing till this coming Sat night. We're flying

down to Tampa as my kiddie is having an operation. I've had good luck on planes with mones so will see what

happens. Am also thinking that due to the warmer weather down there that results may be better.

Nice to

see the new posters. Keep up the good work guys.

Cloud9
11-14-2005, 02:16 PM
Am also thinking that due

to the warmer weather down there that results may be better.

I find that when I get hot and lightly

sweating i get faster reactions and sometimes more reactions. getting hot works best I think with the oil based

pheromones because they are slower releasing than the alcohol based ones like TE/NPA.

oscar
11-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Duke,

I got to

thinking about where the phero ratio dynamic goes when you start adding SOE to an application of AE.
Since SOE has

no A-None, for every (X) amount of SOE added to AE, the prominence of A-None is diminished in terms of its ranking

within the resulting phero ratio. (Maybe not what I would want to do for myself, being an older guy, but probably

not a bad idea for the "20-somethings".)

Since gels are difficult to measure, and hellish to do calculations

on, I figured I'd do a hypothetical "mix" (on paper) to see what the ratios of the pheromones looked like when

mixing equal volumes of the bottled versions of AE and SOE.

Adding the phero content of 1mL of each product:

0.2mg A-None, 0.15mg A-Nol, 0.1mg A-Rone (AE)
-------------- 0.4 mg A-Nol, 0.1mg A-Rone (SOE)

(You get 2mL of

an AE/SOE mix that contains: )

A-Rone

(Dividing this by 2 to get the "per mL" content: )

A-None, 0.275mg A-Nol, 0.1mg A-Rone (AE+SOE @1:1)

....a formula which is not too radically different from that

of another product, (which coincidentally seems to work quite favorably for the younger guys as well):
Perception,

whose content per mL is:
0.1mg A-None, 0.2mg A-Nol, 0.1mg A-Rone.

So the more SOE that you add to AE (up to the

point of equilibrium), the closer you get to the phero formula of Perception, albeit a more "Nol-heavy" variation.

What I'm seeing here is a sort of "mutual validation" of the phero formula of Perception and that of the AE/SOE

combo for younger guys.

Oscar :)

DUKE3100
11-22-2005, 10:50 AM
Thanks....I actually recently

put an order in for some perception gel packs so I will get to test these out and see how it goes. Thanks for the

info!!

BizmanJoe
05-16-2006, 03:02 AM
[quote=BizmanJoe]Hey all, my first post here. I'm 40, just divorced, dark haired Eurasian,

olive-skinned, 5'11", 185lbs and with a good athletic/muscular build.

3rd experiment: AE 3 drops +

1 spray 4.2 in hair (mixed with 1/6 WAGG). [\QUOTE]

All the

how/where/ages are covered ... Love it when I don't have to ask a question, BUT math is my weakness ... if you get

a minute, could you explaing the 4.2 mixed with 1/6 WAGG, please? :sad:

Oooops! P.S.

Are you covering your SOE with AE or AE with SOE, or are you applying them separately in different areas?

:think:

1/6 WAGG meaning having added 1/6 bottle of WAGG into Andro 4.2 bottle.

SOE is rubbed into

my jaw line and throat, AE applied separately on both sides of neck. Sorry for the delayed response...

BizmanJoe
05-16-2006, 03:06 AM
[quote=BizmanJoe]Hey all, my first post here. I'm 40, just divorced, dark haired Eurasian,

olive-skinned, 5'11", 185lbs and with a good athletic/muscular build.

3rd experiment: AE 3 drops +

1 spray 4.2 in hair (mixed with 1/6 WAGG). [\QUOTE]

All the

how/where/ages are covered ... Love it when I don't have to ask a question, BUT math is my weakness ... if you get

a minute, could you explaing the 4.2 mixed with 1/6 WAGG, please? :sad:

Oooops! P.S.

Are you covering your SOE with AE or AE with SOE, or are you applying them separately in different areas?

:think:

------

Sorry for the delayed response. I've just began posting again. Now then,
1/6 WAGG

meaning 1/6 bottle of WAGG mixed into Andro 4.2 bottle.

P.S. I apply the SOE separately from AE. SOE is

typically applied on my jaw line and front part of the throat. AE is applied on either side my my neck by the

carotid artery (for pulsing effect since AE is oil based).

shadeofgreen
05-18-2006, 04:09 PM
i just got NPA

in the mail yesterday and i heard about this combo and that its very effective so i did like 12-16 inches of SoE on

my wrists and neck and about 3 dabs of NPA on my chin. i didnt really notice any effects, does anyone know what a

good dosage would be to start out with?