PDA

View Full Version : Stabilizing NPA/TE

bjf
10-14-2005, 05:26 PM
There's been talk

lately of the cat piss scent of mones, particularly NPA/TE.

NPA/TE gets far harsher once it converts on

people's skin because of bacteria, ph, etc etc. There are some people with good chemistry that can get away with

wearing more, as it doesn't sour on them.

The point of this thread is to discuss how do we control the

conversions of npa/te on our skin while still having healthy dispersion rates?

Gegogi
10-14-2005, 06:15 PM
1. Avoid applying to skin.

Instead, apply to clothing.
2. Apply to skin or hair areas less prone to perspiration.

I'm one of those

that can apply large amounts of NPA or TE without pheromone OD or scent OD. I sweat less than average and have

little body hair or BO. However if I apply NPA or TE directly to my armpits, it gets really rank--similar to shunk

cabbage. Without pheromones my pits have little odor on a normal day. I assume my pits have a lot more moisture and

bacteria than other parts of my body. The backs of my hands and forearms are about as sweat free as it gets so I

have little conversion problems. Also, the hair on the top of my head is pretty sweat free. So if you apply to

clothing and the cleanest and driest parts of your body, you'll limit problems considerably.

I've still

never detected the infamous "kitty wee" smell so many love to write about. I can only smell alcohol and a slight

BO-like scent.

kuraykillua
10-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Yes I agree with upstairs.

And I've also learned that don't use cover cologne that contains sandalwood cuz TE already has it, I don't know

if NPA does tho. A lot of colognes have sandalwood actually, so gotta watch out.

A question for gel pack users...

should it be used to apply to hair or clothes since it's not exactly sprayable?
-k

Gegogi
10-14-2005, 10:14 PM
NPA is only available in

unscented. TE is available in an unscented version as well. Much easier to match with colognes that way.

I'd

only use alcohol based spray-on mones for hair or clothing. I've not had any problems but I'd be careful around

delicate and expensive fabrics. However, gel and oil based products will surely stain and make a mess on any fabric.

Well, if you use hair gel maybe a gel mone will work on your head...

Dorian Greg
10-14-2005, 11:07 PM
Would steralising the

application spots with say, rubbing alcohol before applying mones help control the bacterial action?

Gegogi
10-14-2005, 11:17 PM
Sure, but most folks don't

bother to brush their teeth after every meal or practice safe sex. Not too many will be scrubbing themselves raw

with rubbing alcohol or UV lights. I usually apply on the run, e.g., driving to work, walking to a club or

refreshing in the mensroom. So extra scrub downs aren't possible. Besides it's a slim minority with body chemistry

such that reacts badly enough with 'mones to be a problem. For those few bacteria inflested acid sweatin'

souls--god save 'em--they might consider scrubbing raw.

bjf
10-15-2005, 05:10 AM
What about

this:

http://thebodyperfect.com/content/estore_details.asp?product=49

It's like wearing

clothes but easier to wash off and hopefully getting the benefits of body heat dispersion.

Icehawk
10-15-2005, 09:56 AM
I say try putting Perception on

it. Gel of spray would work. You know it wont convert. All you have to figure out is how much is necessary for the

release you're looking for.