PDA

View Full Version : Comments on smells of the pheromones

kuraykillua
10-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi everyone, I've tried a few products, and I've noticed one thing that does matter a lot in addition

to the contents... the smell.
I've tried searching the forums, I can't seem to find a lot of info on it, but what

products has a bad smell to it after drying up? The Chikara unscented I've tried, has a smell but it's a light

musky smell, and no bad smell from it.
TE has a cat piss smell to it.
SOE, doesn't really seem to have a smell

after drying.
I haven't tried much yet. THe reason I'm curious about this is because today I wore TE + SOE and

with cover cologne (Drakkar Noir) And aparently I didn't OD on none or the other mones, but I seem to have OD-ed on

the smell. Girls said it smells good, but the smell is too strong They said if it is a lighter smell it would be

great. The girls reactions are still in the safe range though, a lot of flirting and touching, but just the smell is

too strong.
I know that the smell isn't the cover cologne cuz I only used 1 spray and nobody EVER said it's too

strong, even with 2 sprays... and from what I'm smelling, it's not the cologne's smell that's too strong, but

the pheromones.
Is there any way to reduce the smell without using a lesser amount? And if I do use a lesser

amount, theoretically I would get less hits, I'm wondering if I'm correct? I might have to try it to know.
If

possible can other users tell me what the products you have smell like when it's dried? thanks a lot ppl.
Go hav

some fun ^_^
-k

jollysnowdevil
10-13-2005, 09:08 PM
the thing with the smell

well everybody's perception is different so what i like you may not like.

i use Drakkar myself as a

cover. the od on the "smell" was probably because te has a sandalwood scent and so does drakkar. maybe try a

different cologne for covering your te. me i took a break from drakkar when i was messing with Te so i cant comment

on how it mixes with the scent for sure.

i am currently uses drakkar to cover npa and i find it goes

well. i did notice that wearing drakkar with npa around a family member who is sensitive to perfumes and

flowers... their eyes did begin to water a little and my sister who was nearby remarked it was my cologne. this time

i was really heavy on the npa. on another occasion when i was lighter with the npa that same person again got

watery eyes. i've worn drakkar around them before without any such effect so im beggining to suspect it is the

combination of the secret ingredient (in npa/te) and the drakkar. other than those two incidents everybody else

seems to love the scent.

now that i think about it using other none containing products with drakkar

does change the scent a tad. the drakkar still smells the same but when i smell my wrists directly where the mones

and cologne are it packs a stronger punch to my nose... not like the cologne scent is stronger more like it

amplifies the mone scent. tingles my nose when ordinarily with other covers or no mones that doesnt happen.

hmmm

interesting....

CptKipling
10-14-2005, 06:47 AM
Yep, pheromones can change the

way your cover scent smells.

jollysnowdevil
10-14-2005, 12:00 PM
i did a test using that

cover and mones last night. doesn't change the smell but it does seem to make it harsher on the nose.. at least

when smelled directly from the application point. i didnt think to check to see if after a few hours the harsh

effect went away

platinumfox
11-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Chikara smells like vanilla

to me.

whf
11-20-2005, 03:53 PM
I don't know if the smell is

different, but people tend to ask you more often "What cologne are you wearing?" question.

Charlie
11-20-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah! what do u say to that?

Obviously u cant say chicara or something. To the girls that asked i said that if i told them then id have to kill

them ...kinda like a joke thing but u cant always say that...

whf
11-21-2005, 03:07 PM
I usually wear cover scent so I just

give them the name of the cologne. :)