PDA

View Full Version : Hits through closed windows, cars

bjf
10-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Has

anyone gotten hits when you are outside but the other person has not, looking throught the glass?

I think I

have in the past, especially in my younger years when I used higher dosages and more none. Seems like the AC is

likely letting the air in. It seems crazy to believe that even with that type of air flow the source could be

localized, but I've seen the whole phero-tracking system be incredibly smart.

Just wondering if you guys

think it's possible or not, as I may self am not completely sure, although it sure seemed to be hits.

pherohero
10-12-2005, 09:03 PM
It's not possible. You were

either projecting confidence, it was a natural hit, or the person inside the car noticed other people reacting to

your pheros.

jollysnowdevil
10-12-2005, 09:04 PM
i think it is possible if

the car's intake system sucks up the mones and blows it into the cabin. i don't think it is very likely to happen

but nonetheless is still possible.

DCW
10-12-2005, 09:27 PM
I think it is a stretch.

DCW

Gegogi
10-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Once a teenage girl flashed me on

the freeway. I was wearing SOE and TE. Does that count as a hit? Of course maybe she just wanted to see if she could

get me to crash my car...

bjf
10-13-2005, 06:02 AM
I'll tell you guys something crazy

that happened recently that I KNOW was a hit. This car drove by as I stood on the street corner and this girl yells

out after it passes, looking out the open window "Oh my god that guy__babble_"

But that was in the case of an

open window.

DCW
10-13-2005, 07:11 AM
I'll tell you guys

something crazy that happened recently that I KNOW was a hit. This car drove by as I stood on the street corner and

this girl yells out after it passes, looking out the open window "Oh my god that guy__babble_"

But that was

in the case of an open window.

"Oh my god that guy's fly is open"

DCW

nyteseeker
10-13-2005, 11:42 AM
"Oh my god that

guy's fly is open"

DCW

Or

"Oh my god that guy is wearing a combination of Impi (old

scent), a dap of NPA behind each ear, 9" of SOE on each forearm, a drop of W.A.G.G. on his shirt pocket and a bit of

passion copulin concentrate under his nose!"

bjf
10-13-2005, 04:58 PM
lol.... in NYC, no one blinks if

you're running around naked

NaughtieGirl
10-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Or

"Oh my god that guy is wearing a combination of Impi (old scent), a dap of NPA behind each ear, 9" of SOE on each

forearm, a drop of W.A.G.G. on his shirt pocket and a bit of passion copulin concentrate under his nose!"

Nyteseeker,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is too funny!

BJF I think you should just consider it "natural

charm". I've done the same, though. We wear pheromones for a while and forget that there was life (and hits) before

them.

The other day I get out of the car to return a rental movie and another car is pulling out of a parking

spot. The guy (very handsome, early 30-ies) made insistent eye-contact 2 or 3 times as I stood there waiting for him

to be done with his maneuvering. His window was rolled down, but should I attribute this to pheromones? I doubt it.

AC blowing in the mones is just too much of a stretch. Just face it - You've got it man! :thumbsup:

bjf
10-13-2005, 07:16 PM
thanks, you're very

sweet.

Here's how I tend to interpret hits: if something *really* unusual happens, and very unusual behavior

is reguarly (spl) occuring that day (supporting evidence), I attribute it as a phero-related hit.

But then

again, it's not easy to sort any of this stuff out.

belgareth
10-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Consider it a hit. Gegogi keeps

making the point that its the whole package. If a woman isn't attracted to you in the first place pheromones

aren't going to matter. Naughty is on the right track, if you didn't have some appeal to women in the first place

pheromones would be pointless. Even on a nice day when I've got the car windows down I think it is much more likely

the look I got from the woman in the crosswalk is from something about my appearance she likes. maybe she just likes

to have a man leer at her, who knows? :)

bjf
10-14-2005, 05:05 AM
Consider it a hit.

Gegogi keeps making the point that its the whole package. If a woman isn't attracted to you in the first place

pheromones aren't going to matter. Naughty is on the right track, if you didn't have some appeal to women in the

first place pheromones would be pointless. Even on a nice day when I've got the car windows down I think it is much

more likely the look I got from the woman in the crosswalk is from something about my appearance she likes. maybe

she just likes to have a man leer at her, who knows? :)

Definitely. I'm sure she would find me

somewhat attractive without mones -- she's just wouldn't have reacted at that level.

Women don't even

notice men they would otherwise find attractive all the time. Mones can help bring the focus on you, and sometimes

hit them with something they're not used to.

CptKipling
10-14-2005, 06:44 AM
Could be a few factors at play

(in no important order):

- You are acting more confident because of the pheromones on you and this is making you

more noticable and attractive.

- The way you are acting is making other women that you haven't noticed pay you

positive attention which is picked up and copied by women you are noticing.

- Pheromones are doing the same as

above.

- Your pheromones are somehow being detected by the women in cars.

Mtnjim
10-14-2005, 08:37 AM
There was another post about "hits

through closed windows" a while (2 years?) ago. That got "hi-layer-ious"!!

platinumfox
10-15-2005, 05:16 AM
Maybe I was delusional but I

was wearing mones while walking down the street and this lady in a car gave me one of those "I want to eat you

stares" it was either me or the hot dog stand near by.

tim929
10-22-2005, 02:21 PM
I have had many incidents in

which young women have eye-balled me with that look of lust in thier eyes at a distance or thru windows,etc.It

usualy occurs in times when I am feeling unusualy confident or in an unusualy good mood.It also coresponds to me

looking at them like they are a whole cooked turkey and I havent eaten in a week.Its not even nesesarily a consious

look...it just sort of comes off that way.Sorta like saying something innocent in a way that other people

missunderstand.

Young women respond quite favorably to older men giving them the eye.The attention that they get

from guys makes them feel good about themselves and the respond to it.Older women respond even more favorably most

of the time.As women get older they tend to wonder to themselves if..."they still have it."Older women have alittle

more scocial skill and confidence and as a result will respond alittle more overtly to that sort of attention.

But it has always come down to how I feel about myself at the time.If I feel like crap and so forth,it doesnt seem

to matter what I do,the response is always less than great.Many people will think that there is some kind of

connection between thier pheromone signature and those sorts of responses...but sometimes its just a mood...catching

someones eye just the right way and making a less than easily defined spiritual or psycological contact with someone

at a distance.

There are so many factors that can play into that sort of interaction that nailing it down to

only one would be impossible.

bjf
10-23-2005, 06:25 AM
Great post.

I'm not sure how

much young women like getting the eye though. Probably depends if they think you are hot or not.

NaughtieGirl
10-23-2005, 08:27 AM
Great post.

I'm not sure how much young women like getting the eye though. Probably depends if they think you are hot or

not.

You're right, it can be bothersome at times. Almost like an invasion of privacy. Like "Who gave

you permission to mentally undress me?"

Especially in situations where they are walking right next to their

wife/girlfriend. :trout:

tounge
10-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Like "Who gave

you permission to mentally undress me?"

Enjoy it while you can. The day will

come (unless you die young) that you will wish someone looks at you with lust in their eyes.

WxCloud9xW
10-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Doesn't bother me if

unattractive women look at me that way. Its a confidence booster if anything. I would rather have hot women look at

me, but either way is just fine by me. I can see how a man staring at a woman could be more uncomfortable, because

they might look like a rapist creep.

Rbt
10-23-2005, 01:30 PM
You're right,

it can be bothersome at times. Almost like an invasion of privacy. Like "Who gave you permission to mentally undress

me?"

Especially in situations where they are walking right next to their wife/girlfriend. :trout:

I

suspect it's also a matter of degree. A brief appreciative glance vs a prolonged drooling or maniacal stare...

I know one female friend of mine got really spooked/uncomfortable (close to downright terrified/scared) when some

older-and-bigger-than-she guys kept staring at her repeatedly at a restaurant. Gave her "serial killer/stalker" type

shivers.

You may think it's innocent to look, but it's how it's perceived by the recipient that makes a *big*

difference.

WxCloud9xW
10-23-2005, 03:08 PM
I'm sure men are a lot less

likely to feel preyed upon than women..Men don't ever really have to worry about being raped unless they're in

prison.

bjf
10-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Sometimes it is so hard NOT to look,

stare, glare, whatever you want to call it, at a beautiful woman. It's almost painful to have to look

away.

Today I was at a place where there was a young lady with amazing eyes at a table near me. I couldn't

help but look every so often. How do you not? Wonder if she was made uncomfortable or felt me looking.

WxCloud9xW
10-23-2005, 03:26 PM
bjf I can't help not looking at

a beautiful woman either. I'll be eating and constantly looking back and forth between my food and a beautiful

woman accross the room...or whatever situation it may be.:trout:

bjf
10-23-2005, 03:39 PM
It's like putting a big plate of a

great food in front of you and then trying not to eat it. You can't help but give it a taste, or two or three.

tounge
10-23-2005, 03:51 PM
For cryin out loud guys. We're not

talkin about the serial rapist look. It's the look that happens millions of times daily on the street,shopping

mall,Campus etc. It is done by primarly males and plenty of women. It has gone on since humans realized they were

naked and will continue to go on until the end of time.

NaughtieGirl
10-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Enjoy it

while you can. The day will come (unless you die young) that you will wish someone looks at you with lust in their

eyes.

Good point Tounge.

tounge
10-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Good point

Tounge.

Thank you. I'm glad you get it.

I'll tell you this though, I do see your point

about being stared at. There is more than one gay guy at the gym I belong, that enjoys blantently staring at me (and

others) in the shower room. It used to bother me, but then I decided that it was their problem. I'm built pretty

well,and they were enjoying the fruits of my labor. I figured if I got it, I might as well fluant it. Although I

still think they could have been a lot more discreet in their lust.

tim929
10-27-2005, 12:10 PM
Its kinda fun for me when I see a

woman who has unusualy beautiful eyes or hair to kinda size her up alittle to guage her potential reaction and then

compliment her.The sizing up process is important because many times a woman will find a stranger comming up to her

out of the blue with a compliment as being alittle creepy.But if she looks like the type of person who will be

receptive to that sort of thing...go for it.

I have even made girlfriends that way:-)But timing and delivery and

the condition of the target are critical.We all know what the "Im a bitch,leave me alone" look is...avoid that like

the plague.But I have found many women who realy respond well to that.That leads into looking at women...the escaped

mental patient look on your part will guarantee a blast of pepper spray that wont soon be forgoten or a fifty

thousand volt reminder to mind your manners from a tazer.

Thats not the sort of stare down Im talking about.Body

language makes up something like seventy or eighty percent of our actual communications on a day to day basis.With

that in mind its highly important what sort of mood you are in when you make that "non-verbal comment."If Im in the

right mood and things are working well for me,women respond to that in a very friendly and open manner.I have had

conversations with complete strangers on subjects that these people wouldnt have shared with even close friends that

they have known for years...but only if Im in the right space at the time.Otherwise people are just as closed off as

usual.

I am not sure exactly what constitutes "the right place" mood wise.It is something that defies complete

description and cannot be easily duplicated from day to day.But there is a mood that people will pick up on and

respond very favorably to.And everyone has that capacity.Thats what I suspect people are reacting to when we get

"hits" thru closed windows.The spirit you are projecting is being percieved by people who are open to it at the time

and things just sort of "click."

Okay...it sounds dumb...I'll shut up now...

bjf
10-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Tim, not dumb at all. Mood is so key

and you will get great results in your interactions with that certain state of being.

As far as the hits go

though, I haven't seen any corrolation between mood. Actually, when I have been in great confident moods I've

looked at how that affected others, and mostly haven't found a correllation. Honestly, people are basically too

busy in their own worlds to give a shit about yours. But I do think it makes a difference when you establish

and engage in that non-verbal communication.

Cloud9
10-27-2005, 06:00 PM
I forgot who it was on here, but

they were in a bad mood sitting at a table by themselves at a restaurant and were getting hits anyway. The next day

they wore the same pheromones and got 3x more hits, because they had a much more confident and positive outlook.

Being in a bad mood can almost be detected like animals can detect fear by women, so if your going to go to the

trouble of putting your pheromones on then put on a happy face, even if you don't feel like it.

belgareth
10-27-2005, 08:45 PM
My mood definately affects the

hits I get. My temperament is normally friendly and cheerful and I think that has a lot to do with getting regular

hits almost everywhere. The times when I'm preoccupied or irritable I get far fewer hits.

tounge
10-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Honestly, people are

basically too busy in their own worlds to give a shit about yours.

Probably the most

factual statement ever made here.

DUKE3100
10-28-2005, 10:08 AM
Has anyone gotten

hits when you are outside but the other person has not, looking throught the glass?

I think I have in the past,

especially in my younger years when I used higher dosages and more none. Seems like the AC is likely letting the air

in. It seems crazy to believe that even with that type of air flow the source could be localized, but I've seen the

whole phero-tracking system be incredibly smart.

Just wondering if you guys think it's possible or not, as I

may self am not completely sure, although it sure seemed to be hits.

You cant be serious

Cloud9
10-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Bjf is telekinetic, He literally

projected his pheromones through the car into the woman's nose via the vents.

bjf
10-28-2005, 05:12 PM
Thank you to each one of you!