PDA

View Full Version : Your D*ck's musk smell soo good (from drunk girl)

tonicma
10-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Hi,

I know I am up very late right now but I have to write this cause it is friggen hularious.

I have a dab of NPA on my jean belt and a dab of npa on my d*ck pubic hair area.

Had a dab of npa on neck, and

spray with 2 full spray of chikara

I went out with a few friends and basically we were partying at a friends

house. We were drinking etc, and I meet this 8.5 face (9.5 body) blonde girls. We we chatted and like had a few

drinks, shots etc.

Than we stayed there for like 2 hours and I said to this girl to get out of there and show me

her place cause we were talking about where she lives and she lives in her own apartment near my friends house.

We we got a taxi and got to her apartment. Went in and like kissed and stuff. Than I just sat on her couch

withmy legs spread open exposin my belt part kinda like "whos the man" type of posture.

She comes over, kneels

down to unbotton my belt than as she was pulling my thing out she got close and went "you d*ck's musk smells soo

good."

Than she just basically ated it all up and like she swollowed my cum and licked it all dry.

Than

after5 minute rest she wen back in again. And swollow it all up again.

Bascially she did this 5 times. yes

that is right FIVE times. I have like this is messed up and every time she swollowed it all up.

By the 5th time

is over bascially i was emptied out. Did her pussy and all sort of other stuff.

But i gotta tell you, put some

NPA on your jean belt, and a dap of npa on your pubic hair. Some crazy stuff will happen

Now me tired and going

to sleep.

slick
10-10-2005, 03:11 AM
Thanks for your detailed

description, very interesting, hows your hangover?:LOL:

Numanoid
10-10-2005, 05:21 AM
But i gotta tell you,

put some NPA on your jean belt, and a dap of npa on your pubic hair.
And alcohol...:drunk:

DCW
10-10-2005, 05:49 AM
Quote of the year!!! :cheers:

Gegogi
10-10-2005, 11:51 AM
5 times in a row!? Sheesh, your

prostrate must be bigger than a cow's udder! I guess that's why doctors tell us to drink 8 glasses of water per

day. You never know when you'll have to fill her up...

kuraykillua
10-10-2005, 01:55 PM
wow... 5 times, u definately

practiced for it... lol... kiddin, but very interesting... justa little Q, can u get the same effects with AE?
-k

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2005, 03:28 PM
5 times!? :cheers: He doesn't

know it, but he's actually dead. :blink:

abcd2
10-10-2005, 05:20 PM
lol im sure the 3rd time he was

blowing out air....!!!!!! lol my god if your not kidding about going at it five times, she will not get hungry for a

year or so!

kuraykillua
10-10-2005, 05:32 PM
ewwwwwww........
lol hey

well keep it up and post us more stories!
-k

Big M
10-10-2005, 05:33 PM
As interesting as this story is ,

I find it hard too believe . Men Cumming twice is quite plausible , 5 times in a short time frame LOL , Not even

when I was 17 could I do that.

kuraykillua
10-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Maybe he's just too good...

lol... but yea this is about peros and not about how many times a man should be able to cum... lol...
-k
no thanks

I don't need proof u came 5 times. :D
-k

bjf
10-10-2005, 05:51 PM
It's all in the papaya

Mtnjim
10-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Based on the language in his post,

I would place his age 16-22. At that age, I could go 5 times a night. Now, I'm just not as good as I used to be!!

MrCurious_1
10-10-2005, 08:57 PM
I'm 43 and 3 - 4 times in

one 4 - 5 hour session isn't uncommon. Any more than that and it gets a little painful when there is nothing left

to give.

Still, with that much to drink I doubt he was good for 5 times. Alcohol usually makes it more difficult

all the way around.

Gegogi
10-10-2005, 09:26 PM
As interesting as this

story is , I find it hard too believe . Men Cumming twice is quite plausible , 5 times in a short time frame LOL ,

Not even when I was 17 could I do that.

Maybe he was shooting blanks! Or, maybe, his math was

haywire. Booze and BJs make it difficult to count.

I can get off a couple in a session but 4 or 5 would have

to be an all day deal. And it would be red, raw and sore for a couple days. I'd rather shoot for one good one and

leave time to play guitar...

chicago
10-10-2005, 11:43 PM
ya , one time did a female

co-worker in the restroom. using npa
________
Ipad accessories (http://accesoriesipad.com/)

Watcher
10-11-2005, 02:09 AM
NPA down there drunk chicks and a

mouth that can suck and youre all set - still good work if its true and yeah its a little trick - can also do it

with perception but AE scented unless its been on for 4-6 hours can still be a little fragrency.

bolounit
10-11-2005, 09:52 PM
As interesting as this story is , I find it hard too believe . Men

Cumming twice is quite plausible , 5 times in a short time frame LOL , Not even when I was 17 could I do

that. yohimbe or with deer velvet or both its possible but yohimbe is awful yeach (hate the side effects)

surfs_up
10-12-2005, 08:16 AM
the orgasm is a close physioloical relative of the sneeze response, both are mediate by the

neurotransmitter HISTAMINE..... so if you take anti-histamines you will inadvertantly undo your orgasm

potential...

However, there is a little known amino acid HISTIDINE:

"Less known is the important role,

histamines play in sexual functions. By and large it is histamines that regulate ejaculations and orgasms. Men

suffering from premature ejaculations often show increased histamine activity. They may be helped by an amino acid

which counteracts the formation of histamine from histidine, or the activity of histamine, namely

methionine.

Contrarily, men and women having difficulties achieving orgasms may be helped by histidine

supplementation, as this may result in increased histamine levels in the sexual tract, which in turn may make

orgasms and ejaculations easier. Older men who experience a slow down in sexual response may also ask their doctors

about histidine supplementation.

An additional pro-sexual effect of histidine may lay in its vasodilating

effect, thus making blood flow to the sex organs easier."

however, HISTIDINE can increase gastric secretion

so not good with ulcers... and for the technically mined among us...

"The effects of

intracerebro-ventricularly injected histamine and pretreatment with L-histidine. The precursor of histamine, was

studied on the central nervous system of rats. An increase in spontaneous motor activity, reduction of

pentobarbitone sleeping time, reduction in the threshold of chemoshock and electric shock seizures was observed with

histamine and L-histidine. They were also found to inhibit the ingestive behaviour and exert an analgesic effect on

rats. "

DCW
10-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Maybe he was shooting

blanks! Or, maybe, his math was haywire. Booze and BJs make it difficult to count.

I can get off a couple in

a session but 4 or 5 would have to be an all day deal. And it would be red, raw and sore for a couple days. I'd

rather shoot for one good one and leave time to play guitar...

U gotta multi task Gegogi, I

remember a hooker writing in her book (You'll never sleep in this town again) that she gave former Beatle George

Harrison a BJ while he played the ukulele.
Maybe thats why he is in the Rock and Roll Hall of

Fame.

DCW

MrCurious_1
10-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Your sexual organs are just

like any muscle in your body....you have to exercise them. I usually excercise mine once a day with or without a

partner. Then when I have one of those days of marathon sex, if I have 3 - 5 orgasms in a span of 4 - 5 hours it

isn't uncommon. It doesn't happen all the time because you also have to be in the right mood and frame of mind.

But it does happen.

Women who masturbate or have sex daily will find they have much stronger orgasms. It has to

do with things being toned and in good shape. A side advantage of being toned is a woman also gives more pleasure to

her man if you know what I mean.

surfs_up
10-12-2005, 11:21 AM
this is a clinical stim unit like physical therapists and chiropractors

use.... placed a strip electrode (2"x5") with the conductive adhesive gel on either side of my inner

buttcheeks
and set it to bi-polar pulse mode, then moved between 2,3,4,5,and 6 pulses per second. I calc'ed the

the fasted hump speed I could sustain was 5 slaps per second in bunny rabbit mode. Anyway, there were definite

aesthetic differences between each pulse rate, a 3 hump per second is a different feeling from a 4 hump per

second.... excellent sexual learning tool because you do find out exactly how to maintain a specific intense slap

rate. Sex several hours afterwards produced about the most intense orgasms, mentally, that I've think it is humanly

possible to experience, total flashes of white light, pure ass dope...even monts after, I still retain the timing of

the very controlled high speed thrust... have received high marks for porking ability... better living thru

electronix

DCW
10-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Your sexual organs

are just like any muscle in your body....you have to exercise them. I usually excercise mine once a day with or

without a partner. Then when I have one of those days of marathon sex, if I have 3 - 5 orgasms in a span of 4 - 5

hours it isn't uncommon. It doesn't happen all the time because you also have to be in the right mood and frame of

mind. But it does happen.

This is absolutely true, the only bad side effect is that it may take u

a long time to climax in the pum pum, but it is well worth it.

DCW

Watcher
10-12-2005, 02:07 PM
good post surfs up - i already

take a wide range of ammino acids =- as well as working out might explain why im good in the sack (pheromones help

with the other party) which makes it easier to perform.

pherohero
10-12-2005, 02:54 PM
I just stroked and blasted 4

times in a row after reading that story.

It hurts like a mother afterwards, but I've done it 6-7 times straight

without resting in between. I don't think there's a physical limit... it's all about your tolerance for pain.

Mtnjim
10-12-2005, 05:03 PM
I just stroked and

blasted 4 times in a row after reading that story.

It hurts like a mother afterwards, but I've done it 6-7

times straight without resting in between. I don't think there's a physical limit... it's all about your

tolerance for pain.

WELL!
That was more than I wanted to know!!:sad:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

MrCurious_1
10-12-2005, 09:41 PM
There is also tantric

orgasms where a man can orgasm without losing any fluids. I'm not able to do that. Only read about it. But they

say that if you can master this technique then men can have multiples just like women do.

DrSmellThis
10-12-2005, 10:39 PM
There is

also tantric orgasms where a man can orgasm without losing any fluids. I'm not able to do that. Only read about it.

But they say that if you can master this technique then men can have multiples just like women do.I can

assure you this is absolutely true, as I learned some of the techniques. I haven't mastered all the aspects of it

yet, though. But every passionate man could benefit from having this in his arsenal of "life skills."

kuraykillua
10-12-2005, 10:56 PM
There is

also tantric orgasms where a man can orgasm without losing any fluids. I'm not able to do that. Only read about it.

But they say that if you can master this technique then men can have multiples just like women do.

wow

that's the first time I heard that... interesting...
-k

Gegogi
10-13-2005, 01:27 AM
There is also tantric

orgasms where a man can orgasm without losing any fluids.

I've using certain of those techniques

for years (but without connnection to Hindu or Buddhist rituals). Actually I leak slightly but don't ejaculate. For

me the orgasms are a little less intensive but you can repeat many times during a short period. It freaks younger

women out sometimes as they're used to guys bustin' a nut quickly and rolling over.

surfs_up
10-13-2005, 08:13 AM
if you've devoted youself to good sex technique you can plunge away for an hour for more and come when

you choose to... when I was a young guy it was 5....4....3....2.....1.... SPLAT! whether I liked it or not... a good

power hour in an excellent cardio workout, tightens the abs, works wonders on the digestion, sweat out toxins...

it's fun to watch the pretty young thing stagger around with a dazed expression afterwards.... heee heee heee

DCW
10-13-2005, 10:57 AM
I remember a Asian doctor was on the

radio years back talking about some technique that he uses for a dry orgasm.

DCW

DUKE3100
10-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Hi,
Bascially

she did this 5 times. yes that is right FIVE times. I have like this is messed up and every time she swollowed it

all up.

By the 5th time is over bascially i was emptied out. Did her pussy and all sort of other stuff.

But

i gotta tell you, put some NPA on your jean belt, and a dap of npa on your pubic hair. Some crazy stuff will

happen

Now me tired and going to sleep.

Nice. Thats what I call a hit!

xtralucky8
10-13-2005, 05:38 PM
NPA or TE is always a good

thing when applied near the object of her affection... Often times have I seen the DIHL glassy eyed, dazed and

confused look after I finished. I like the remarks afterwards too......
Livin The Dream, Xtral :thumbsup:

chicago
10-13-2005, 06:56 PM
I've using

certain of those techniques for years (but without connnection to Hindu or Buddhist rituals). Actually I leak a

drop slightly but don't ejaculate. For me the orgasms are a little less intensive but you can repeat many

times during a short period. It freaks younger women out sometimes as they're used to guys bustin' a nut quickly

and rolling over.

can you do a dab instead. cause a drop might be od levels.

lol
________
COSMETIC SURGERY ADVICE (http://www.health-forums.org/cosmetic-surgery/)

Watcher
10-14-2005, 01:37 AM
drop or dab just experiment with

it lol

Gegogi
10-14-2005, 01:49 AM
Well there are pheromones in cum

but it gets rank really fast. Way worse than deer ass or marathon runner snatch. I wouldn't dab that shit behind my

ears even if it made women drop from the ceilings...

chicago
10-14-2005, 12:15 PM
"marathon runner snatch" the

best part of this forum is when we can laugh sometimes.

lol
________
New venture gear (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/New_Venture_Gear)

WxCloud9xW
10-14-2005, 03:44 PM
hot marathon runner

snatch....mmmmm:wub:

phersurf
10-14-2005, 04:22 PM
1500 MG of L-arginine a day for

about 2 weeks and you to can reach this kind of performance!

Gegogi
10-14-2005, 05:18 PM
1500 MG of L-arginine a

day for about 2 weeks and you to can reach this kind of performance!

marathon runner snatch?

Watcher
10-15-2005, 01:41 AM
no comment

mr.
10-21-2005, 08:00 PM
I just stroked and

blasted 4 times in a row after reading that story.

It hurts like a mother afterwards, but I've done it 6-7

times straight without resting in between. I don't think there's a physical limit... it's all about your

tolerance for pain.
:think:
Why would you keep jerking off to the point of pain?

Gegogi
10-21-2005, 10:36 PM
Your dick needs fresh blood flow

periodically or you'll damage vital tissues. Nothing worse than a numb knob...

Watcher
10-22-2005, 03:13 AM
ive had a numb knob quite a few

times from over use in the bedroom

WxCloud9xW
10-22-2005, 12:24 PM
My testicles generally start

hurting after the 3rd expulsion:hammer:

kuraykillua
10-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Ew.
The more your practice

the better u get ^_^
practice makes perfect...
even tho you can't go infinite times...
lol
-k

Gegogi
10-22-2005, 09:44 PM
Whippin' yo wire juz so kin go 3

'o 4 times is silly. Your wang will start hanging to the left (if you're right-handed). One good nut is all I need

to be happy.

jpr
10-23-2005, 01:22 PM
the orgasm is a

close physioloical relative of the sneeze response, both are mediate by the neurotransmitter HISTAMINE..... so if

you take anti-histamines you will inadvertantly undo your orgasm potential...

However, there is a little known

amino acid HISTIDINE:

"Less known is the important role, histamines play in sexual functions. By and large it is

histamines that regulate ejaculations and orgasms. Men suffering from premature ejaculations often show increased

histamine activity. They may be helped by an amino acid which counteracts the formation of histamine from histidine,

or the activity of histamine, namely methionine.

I wonder if this is related to something I

noticed... if my sinuses are congested, even if congested enough to have trouble sleeping, at the moment of orgasm

my sinuses will immediately and totally clear up... and it's a good for 1/2 hour to 1 hour so that I can then

easily fall asleep (other circumstances permitting ;-)

WxCloud9xW
10-23-2005, 01:26 PM
anti-histimine allergy

medication makes it hard for me to get aroused and orgasm.

a.k.a.
10-23-2005, 08:58 PM
Way worse than deer

ass or marathon runner snatch.

LOL! Damn, Gegogi. You HAVE been around.

Watcher
10-24-2005, 01:23 AM
yeah his a regular player hehe

Mtnjim
10-24-2005, 09:52 AM
I wonder if this is

related to something I noticed... if my sinuses are congested, even if congested enough to have trouble sleeping, at

the moment of orgasm my sinuses will immediately and totally clear up... and it's a good for 1/2 hour to 1 hour so

that I can then easily fall asleep (other circumstances permitting ;-)

Well, I know what I'm going to do

next time I get stopped up from a cold!! 1/2 hour to 1 hour you say??