PDA

View Full Version : Not a noob, been here for 3 years.....

MasterK15
10-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Hey guys whats going on. Okay, im 16 years old and im friends with about everyone in school ( if you

want to see how i look like send me a pm ) and for some reason I can never get the girls i want. I always turn out

as just a friend or a new best friend. They say im really funny and awsome to be around.... Do you think this is the

push I need?

kuraykillua
10-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Well to be honest with you I

can tell you're a nice guy, but honestly that's not what makes girls attracted to you. It's quite different from

what most people thinks... I've actually had a post about what it is that girls REALLY get attracted to... well I

think it got deleted cuz it was off topic... lol but if u want to know more message me...
This can give you an edge

for it, but if it's a long term relationship ur looking for, then this probably won't help, unless u combine it

with the general things girls get attracted to. However this can get you fast results if u just want to hook up or

similar things... it depends what u want. So yea, let us all know what it is that ur looking for then we can help

you. ^_^
-k

MasterK15
10-09-2005, 09:13 PM
lol your good! I am a nice guy

but trust me, i know how to make girl " want you " but as much as i do it, i still get the friend thing and nobody

understands why. Im only 16 so i want to date around. ;-)

kuraykillua
10-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Really? So why do the girls

say that you're nice to be a friend? If ur really doing the things that girls really get attracted to, they would

never say that... trust me.
So what's ur view on what girls are attracted to personality wise?
-k

MasterK15
10-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Like cocky and funny at the

same time..... you know what i mean?

kuraykillua
10-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Yea and the dominant

personality thing. That's unusual... it should work. Who knows, maybe a little 'mones can help.
-k

MasterK15
10-09-2005, 09:29 PM
im hoping, have you got any

hits using it? If so explain please

kuraykillua
10-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Hm... not yet, I'm still

experimenting, I just found out recently that I need 'none based pheros... cuz of my body type. So yea, I'd say

probably read a lot of the posts here would help you decide which one to try first.
-k

MasterK15
10-09-2005, 10:04 PM
Ill get the freebe pack, good

idea?

kuraykillua
10-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Sure, but just to let you

know they don't have PI or NPA samples... those are quite good ones which are often used.
-k

MasterK15
10-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Ya i know, I learned alot

about pheromones. I told you I been here for 3 years lol I just wasnt sure I needed them:LOL:

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2005, 09:18 AM
lol your good!

I am a nice guy but trust me, i know how to make girl " want you " but as much as i do it, i still get the

friend thing and nobody understands why. Im only 16 so i want to date around. ;-)

Obviously not, Master.

Maybe once you get in (getting them attracted) you're changing up and slowly driving through WUSSVILLE. I find

that's what most 16 year olds do ... no pun intended. If what you do is not your character, then you will tire, and

then ... the attraction dies ... for most. With everything that's said and done, there are exceptions. :thumbsup:

Just a thought. :blink:

bjf
10-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Nobody knows better than Mobley when

it comes to women issues. Seriously.

Gegogi
10-10-2005, 02:28 PM
You're a bit young for romance

with women your age. At 16, guys trail their female classmates bigtime in terms of social, physical and sexual

development, so it's usually a mismatch. Hell, you'll likely to be still growing for the next few years while your

female classmates were done for several years ago. Try dating younger women. Better yet, maybe you should focus on

school. There's plenty of time to sew your wild oats later.

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Nobody knows better

than Mobley when it comes to women issues. Seriously.

Stop it, BJF! I reserve alllllllll rights

to be wrong. :trout:

He's probably better getting the freebies and giving SOE a test run. :blink:

That's

good advice, G! :box: But have you ever tried to get a 16 year old full of testosterone and a constant woody

needing/wanting to be glazed, to listen to such advice? :frustrate

kuraykillua
10-10-2005, 05:16 PM
I think he needs to wait a

year or two...
but I've been wondering if results will be different when wearing at age 16...
-k

MasterK15
10-10-2005, 07:31 PM
lol naw im doing good in

school. And im turning 17 in a month. Your never to young........

Watcher
10-11-2005, 02:20 AM
masterk15 well u would remember

jambat ??? anyway i guess being 16-17 wait until youre 20 then worry about things