PDA

View Full Version : NEW Impi Arrived and Shipping

Bruce
10-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Folks,

The updated Impi has arrived and is now shipping. Please post your results/impressions here. I have

yet to sample it myself. I am told that the pheromones are the same, but the herbal/aphrodisiac portion has been

increased quite a bit. If this tweak fails to bring significant improvement, I think we need to go with a full-on

fragrance scented version.

Cheers,
Bruce

Rbt
10-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Maybe they shoulda done what KZI did

with the 3-bottle sampler. Three different scent levels in one kit. I think this forum bunch (seasoned testers and

all) in combination with a fine outfit Like L-S could persuade the major manufacturers to produce some "sampler/test

kits" especially for their new products. At nice reduced prices of course.

Big M
10-10-2005, 06:31 PM
I just placed my order yesterday

for IMPI . I'm really curious about this potion , I hope this new and improved scent boost will prove potent and

lasting.

WxCloud9xW
10-11-2005, 12:43 PM
I thought about trying this, but

with lots of people saying they cant tell if it's working or not and having little success... I hesitated. Like to

know what people think of the revised version out right now with higher concentrations of "mojo".

xtralucky8
10-11-2005, 07:09 PM
I just received my "new" bottle of IMPI. The second batch does have a different/bolder scent and it is

not offensive. I am glad that the fragrance is not a heavy perfume scent. I have not worn this batch yet.... But

sniffing the open bottle I detect a stronger (tree oil type) scent. This will not be confused with phermone "stink".

Some will really like this "flavor"....
Lets see how it works.
Livn the dream
XTRAL

WxCloud9xW
10-11-2005, 07:14 PM
yes, let us know if it works

well.

Gegogi
10-11-2005, 09:39 PM
I'll probably stick to TE or NPA

when my IMPI runs out. Responses have been positive but similar and certainly no better than wearing like amounts of

TE. So for me the extra bread wasn't cost effective. I have the original IMPI and the scent is on the earthy side.

Reminds me of something a hippie would have worn back in the day. But it fades quickly and covers well with my

blowdry metro male jive talkin' he-man perfumes.

Come to think of it, I noticed lots of "new age" hippie

types in Oregon last summer. Many stank of Patchouli. Kind of a cultural throwback to the "Summer of Love" vibe.

Yeah, earth mama delight. I caught so many STDs back then my dick almost fell off. Now everytime I spray on IMPI I

think of earth mamas, maryjane and painful piss sessions...

Big M
10-12-2005, 05:19 AM
LoL very descriptive Gegogi !

DCW
10-12-2005, 05:41 AM
Gegogi, keep it wrap up my

man!!

DCW

Mtnjim
10-12-2005, 09:50 AM
...Kind of a cultural

throwback to the "Summer of Love" vibe. Yeah, earth mama delight. I caught so many STDs back then my dick almost

fell off. Now everytime I spray on IMPI I think of earth mamas, maryjane and painful piss

sessions...

Reminds me of my youth!!

Oh to be young again!!

Icehawk
10-12-2005, 10:41 AM
Reminds me of my

youth!!

Oh to be young again!!

Yeah reall happy days...:blink::frustrate

platinumfox
10-12-2005, 04:27 PM
I got it yesterday and wore

it at work today.I work in the corporate area of town AND DIDNT notice any hits at all.

mavo
10-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Hi platinumfox, I've got 2

questions:
1. how does it smell?
2. have you noticed any change in your mood?
I'm very curious about the

"new" impi.

platinumfox
10-13-2005, 03:55 AM
Hi platinumfox,

I've got 2 questions:
1. how does it smell?
2. have you noticed any change in your mood?
I'm very

curious about the "new" impi.It smells like after shave I would have stolen from my brother when I was a

teenager.Its a nice smell but definitely old school.My mood hasnt changed its still early but those are my results

so far.I am a 32 year old black male.

xtralucky8
10-13-2005, 05:52 PM
Tried the "new"

batch Briefly last night. 2 sprays to neck and one to wrist area. My target has not responded to any combo yet and

didn't react to this either. I could still smell the fragrance two hours later and felt like I ODed the whole time.

So tonight I will ease up a bit and see how it goes.... I need to find my limits with this batch and then figure it

out from there.
I like combos with SOE or AE with the first batch.
xtral

CptKipling
10-14-2005, 06:51 AM
xtra,

Don't just test on

one person, she may just not like you in that way.

Test on everyone you meet and then when you find something

that works try her again.

xtralucky8
10-15-2005, 04:44 PM
xtra,

Don't just test on one person, she may just not like you in that way.

Test on everyone you meet and then when

you find something that works try her again.
I agree totally.. I returned to the scene of previous and

ongoing positives to discover that all the usual suspects were not there. Just the woman of stone....LOL She fits my

comfort zone but obviously I am not in hers..... The important fact is the scent is long lasting and I feel it is

possible to OD. ... xtral

xtralucky8
10-15-2005, 06:13 PM
So my plan was to try

IMPI at various doses, one location, untill I got results...as I had reported earlier this batch seems like it can

be overwhelming.. I applied one dab, tween finger and thumb to my jaw line and then to wrists. Thats how I started.

No cover....No kickers. Just Impi. I need to know how this batch works as a stand alone product....I will

personalize it later.....
I chose a restaurant popular with 20 somethings... Early in the evening so I could watch

baseball and try to get reactions from the girls. In the past this has been a tough tough spot for me ... but good

food etc. I selected a small table adjacent to the steps that lead from the bar to the restroom...I could see the

game and everyone that entered etc. Every girl in the bar area and 30% of the dining area would pass by me to get to

the bathroom. I am 61 years old, attractive and dressed to stand out. Sitting alone at that table I had a huge Lone

wolf thing to deal with too.The gay waiter that took my food order was positively squirming everytime he stopped. I

felt like I had ODed on NONE when I realised that he was excited ....usually I am more understanding but last night

I wasn't even amused. ( lots of attitude)
Soon I applied more (1 dab) to my wrists. All four of the older girls at

a nearby table turned to look as time went by and all of them passed by to get to the Bath room.I was so tired and

intense I didn't even smile. I shut them down real fast...Bad attitude. More girls kept coming in and I noted that

this was the best I had seen at this location...All quite young but very nice looking. I know I wiped the spray tube

on my neck later on too. I wanted to see what Impi by itself would do.....and how I could handle it. As I was eating

I noticed a pretty girl, at the bar, with her date, get up and head my way...I timed it just right and looked up as

she passed....She did the same thing and we exchanged big smiles.... WOW...This was one of two girls in the place

that really stood out. A 14 on a scale of 10. I did not notice her return and she passed by and returned to her

date. My food was good, my team lost, and I feel dazed and confused. Thirty minutes later she stops at my table and

teases me because I am still alone...I could barely mumble a response....I don't even know what I said but I knew

that too much IMPI had crippled me. But I was aware that she had smacked me pretty good so when she returned I asked

her to save me ..... She replied "Do you want me to sit with you?" as she shot a glance at her date. She looked his

way again as she sat down, clearly concerned about him and very happy to be with me. A quick exchange of names and

smalltalk, 45 seconds tops and you-no-who sees where she is... She stands up and so did I and instead of saying

goodbye she adjusts her bra in such a way that it shakes her tits from side to side. They are trying to escape from

her bodice. So I did look at them as She wanted .... fantastic! When I asked her what she was doing with her things

she explained that her dress was too big and left to deal with her date who was coming to get her. I knew then that

IMPI will do some great things but that I had to do something to clear my head.... I was a joke! As I payed my bar

tab The bartender shot me a smoldering look and said that She knew what I really wanted to do tonight... So.. It was

painfully obvious to me that I had been giving some negative vibe to IMPI when it was having a desireable effect on

some of the ladys. I left to retun home and wash off my OD. It took an hour and a half before I was

clearheaded....
Too late but a lesson learned.

extral

xtralucky8
10-15-2005, 06:24 PM
Sat morning ...My

usual breakfst stop... A small wipe of IMPI to the neck and SOE on wrists and THE KID IS BACK! Granted I was well

rested but the hits and such were embarrassing. Two of the ladies looked crestfallen when I left. I have been

helping one of the girls use mones and she has had good success and is just laughing as she sees this happen in

front of her. I needed this after being such an ass last night.
xtral

xtralucky8
10-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Sat

afternoon
Went to pick up my eye glasses and had a great time with Elisabeth. She is Asian, 24 yrs old and more of

an intellectual type but we had a great time. Lots of small talk, some hand holding, lots of face flushing etc. The

place was packed but she kept saying that it was OK to talk because it wasn't busy. Bright girl, I like her and

made a friend. This was at the local college of Optometry. I always have a good time there...You haven't lived

until you get an eye exam from these beautys when your covered in 'mones. I had one pair remade three times. They

just got too confused.... I can relate to what GEGOGI talks about often.
Once again... a small swipe to side of my

neck away from my nose and SOE to my wrists. This new version of IMPI lasts a long time. Compare TE to NPA and IMPI

to "New" IMPI. Similar ratios.
More testing tonight... Livin The Dream, xtral

bjf
10-16-2005, 05:53 AM
How come Xtra's the only one whose

really gotten a lot of positive effects from IMPI? I know Bel mentioned it was decent, but wasn't overly crazy

about it.

Iis it possible people are using too much? Xtra doesn't seem to be spraying with this stuff

(anymore). TE is an OD at one spray, maybe IMPI is as well.

Also, the older you get, the more your pheromone

signature becomes less virile because of andropause. So is this product just better for such a person?

Icehawk
10-16-2005, 07:43 AM
Hey, hey, Im getting pretty

decent hits with it mixed with A-1 and sometimes C7. And im talking bout the old Impi, the month old one anyways.

The thing that caught me off guard was, and still is that it hits the ~25+ age group. No other product was that age

specific for me other than maybe a straight NPA OD. I think even for the phero gurus its one to play around with,

since the spiked the aphrodisiac, might be a worthwile benefit. Once someone figures out what that ETS11 phero does,

that would be nice as well.

bjf
10-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Cool. How about it on its own, and

how much impi do you typically use?

Icehawk
10-16-2005, 03:12 PM
My report is biased as after

like two days I simply poured ~2mg of A1 into the Impi bottle, so I cant really say about the lone Impi experience,

other than my report in the original Impi thread about my trip to UfToronto. The A1 seemed to improve the attention

getting of Impi. Respect from most, and like I said before, older women dig me. The youngins stare like they did

before, but now I get scary attention from the mid 20s+ crowd. Which is kinda weird cause I dont dress mature at

all. Its kinda off to see some young office type chat up a someone who dresses like a street hustler half the

time.:think:
As for amount either a spray of Impi and C7 each or 2 sprays of Impi for that real mature persona.

Reapply after 6-8 hours as needed. On a side note it does screw with my meditation, but most mones tick me off in

that area.

bjf
10-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the report!

Maybe

one spray is too much, for the younger ones. Mid 20's still is pretty young though!

Gegogi
10-16-2005, 04:09 PM
Yeah, they're almost

children...

belgareth
10-16-2005, 04:33 PM
My new Impi arrived yesterday

and I tried a spray this morning just to see how it smelled. The smell is stronger than the last batch but I didn't

find it offensive. It's hard to describe, I don't have anything I can compare it too. It only seemed to last a

couple hours though. One thing I did notice was this was the first pheromone product to give me the buzz so many

other people have talked about. Myu original bottle is almost empty so I'll be giving the new stuff a test run

later in the week.

Gegogi
10-16-2005, 05:06 PM
Man Bel, you went through that

first bottle fast! I didn't get the "buzz"--wish I did.

Big M
10-16-2005, 05:28 PM
I tried impi saturday night, three

sprays to the neck WOW is this stuff potent . I don't find it offensive , but at the same time I don't care for it

. The scent that comes to mind is a dated after shave splash , The cologne I used as a cover was very irresistible

by Givenchy , And i COULD still smell impi for many hours later . Anyway i did'nt notice anything out of the

ordinary saturday nite , As much as i would like to be able to post a wild sexual trist story honesty must prevail.

This morning one spray of impi , one drop of Wag -n and one drop of A-1 , went out to breakfast , shopping I

received looks from some women but nothing i can place with the use of impi . I'm considered handsome by women and

i'm a bodybuilder , and nice dresser . So the bottom line many more weeks of testing impi . I still think AE and

NPA along with soe or wagg is the best . I'm hoping impi proves worthwhile , but it may be just a dud when it's

all said and done .

belgareth
10-16-2005, 09:07 PM
Man Bel, you went

through that first bottle fast! I didn't get the "buzz"--wish I did.

Experimenting with it to see what

it does and how much it takes, that eats it up pretty quickly. The limited scent probably contributed to my fast use

and a couple probable ODs. Overall I think the effect is in the same range as a Chikara/TE mix and it should do well

as a stand alone.

The buzz surprised me as I've always been a little sceptical about it from others. Mones have

never given me a buzz. Maybe it's the other ingredients that did it.

xtralucky8
10-16-2005, 11:31 PM
How

come Xtra's the only one whose really gotten a lot of positive effects from IMPI? I know Bel mentioned it was

decent, but wasn't overly crazy about it.

Iis it possible people are using too much? Xtra doesn't seem to be

spraying with this stuff (anymore). TE is an OD at one spray, maybe IMPI is as well.

Also, the older you get, the

more your pheromone signature becomes less virile because of andropause. So is this product just better for such a

person?
It seems to me that I have had more negative outings with this product than positives. But, Because

I keep trying / experimenting It really has been something remarkable....and at times quite overpowering. The "new"

version seems to be more consistent than the first. But I think less room for error. I think one spray of the "new"

is quite a lot... So I have backed off from the three sprays that worked for me on the first batch. But That was

hard for me to duplicate......
A1 or NPA do not combine well with Impi....FOR ME. Especially the new release. I

get too "loaded" to interact. If I can't be mentally alert then it is a waste..... SOE creates a good natured, fun

loving mood that I can use to get close....Then IMPI just seems to make everything allright with the girls. These

first impressions last too. The next time I see the girls they are glad to see me....with or with out the mones.That

is a plus! AE is good too.The mood is more respectfull, I think the girls might be more submissive. I will find out

which of these combos works best for me. I expect it will take some time to get it down but there is something very

different about IMPI and it is real good. To each his own as with the other "mones".
So my challenge now is to

maximise the effects of IMPI with out the od effect.I tried a different approach to night.... IMPI to my wrists and

SOE to my jaw line. It was different and that may be a solution... I tried to wash off the mones twice today so I

could try a different combo...... I will have to test some more. For Me, NPA or A1 are the kiss of death with IMPI.

Puts me to sleep. I expect that other users will have different results ....we always do.
Also, I am not convinced

that IMPI ...by itself....is best for me. I suppose that I should test very small applications to see .... but then

I am having so much fun....it is addicting. I expect that with feedback from the other forum members we will get it

dialed in.....
Livin The Dream......
extral

xtralucky8
10-16-2005, 11:39 PM
The buzz

surprised me as I've always been a little sceptical about it from others. Mones have never given me a buzz. Maybe

it's the other ingredients that did it.
I would agree ... simply because the new release has a lot more

"BUZZ" than the first and Bruce did say they did not increase the mones in this batch.

xtralucky8
10-16-2005, 11:55 PM
I think that

the least bit of additive (even cover scents) really changes the Impi experiance. I would caution forum members

against trying combos before they get used to Impi by itself.
Keep it real
Extral

bjf
10-17-2005, 05:03 AM
They upped the herbal

aphrodisiac.

I guess that herbal aphrodisiac has a very real effect.

Big M
10-17-2005, 10:43 AM
I mixed impi, 1 drop of npa, 2

drops of A-1, 1 drop of wagg-n , 2 drps of unscented SOE, afew sprays of unscented Chikara with cologne in a small

roll top bottle from LS . I'll see what type of effect this concoction will have. LOL :rofl:P.S Surprising it does

not smell bad , i still smell the cologne quite well , but i actually got high off of this mix , I got the giggles

:think:

xtralucky8
10-19-2005, 05:22 PM
I stopped by one

of my favorite haunts last night. I applied a conservative dose of Impi (original formula) ...a drop behind each

ear/jaw line and a drop on the wrists. Big difference in the OD Buzz level with the original formula. ( non

existant) I felt more natural and the usual suspects were very friendly. I ordered some food for my waitress... I

explained to her that she would have to find a way to join me to eat it. She did, between customers, The hardest

part was to get the hostess out of the booth so she could sit down.... She acted quite uneasy the whole time....

This will be fun...
xtral

xtralucky8
10-19-2005, 05:45 PM
I have tried

applying "new" Impi to my elbows and using smaller amounts too. Trying to reduce the negative affect on me.... The

OD, Buzz, or whatever.... I am leaning toward a formula with less of the herbal attractant... I would like to get

the most from the 'mones in the formula.... It seems to me that I cannot use a large enough application with out

the OD effect holding me back. Of course I don't know for sure what the "mones" are in this product but in a club

situation I would want this product to work so that I can ramp up the dose and not become handicapped by an OD.
I

don't mean I have a problem with the scent..... I have a problem with the "heavy" clouded mental activity/ slight

headache feeling I get from smallish doses of this version. Anybody got any Ideas???
I think I will dilute the

latter formula with the first and see how I feel.
Livn the Dream
XTRAL

Watcher
10-19-2005, 08:07 PM
still soudns like they need to

bump up the mones in this one as well a bit - anyone tried it with a crossover mix with a314 and NPA

jollysnowdevil
10-19-2005, 08:29 PM
I

mixed impi, 1 drop of npa, 2 drops of A-1, 1 drop of wagg-n , 2 drps of unscented SOE, afew sprays of unscented

Chikara with cologne in a small roll top bottle from LS . I'll see what type of effect this concoction will have.

LOL :rofl:P.S Surprising it does not smell bad , i still smell the cologne quite well , but i actually got high off

of this mix , I got the giggles :think:

wow thats a lot of mones. have you tried using the impi by

itself first to see how it works?

Icehawk
10-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Why is it that

IMPi just isn't doing well...It seems NPA and TE did better initially. This product could turn out to be a complete

failure.:think:

Why is it that no one really has anything good to say about this product.

Sounds like there was a lot of potential, but turned out to be a big dud. I really doubt these kind of lowly

uncertain results happened when NPA first came out.
Kinda defeatist attitude dont you think?

Gegogi
10-19-2005, 09:29 PM
Actually I clearly stated I

thought it was an effective product. However, I found for me TE worked just as well at half the cost. Plus I prefer

to use my own scent componet. IMPI smells too new age hippie for my taste (albeit a weak scent).

belgareth
10-19-2005, 09:46 PM
So, what's your point? It

works for some of us. Isn't that true of all pheromones? It's a beta product. If you expect better results then

stay away from beta tests. Right now nobody knows what it's potential is because there are far too few tests. Your

comments seem pointless.

WxCloud9xW
10-19-2005, 11:32 PM
I thought it was done with the

beta stage.. oh well i see your point as well. How did the beta testing go with NPA?

belgareth
10-20-2005, 03:36 AM
I don't know as I wasn't here

then. But there was a big difference in several ways. How many other decent pheromone products were available then?

A few but not many. New products now are competing against a ton of other already established ones. The industry has

changed a lot too. More specific mones, trying to do more things, trying to become more mainstream. We're probably

going to see a lot of new products over the next few years. A lot of them won't be worth a damn. All we can do is

wait and see with each one.

WxCloud9xW
10-20-2005, 09:45 AM
My biggest problems with these

newer products like Chikara, AA314, and IMPI is the fact they say they have all these extra pheromones, but they

want tell us exactly what they are and at what quantities. This may become a huge problem for those trying to find

perfect mixes and the like.

Big M
10-20-2005, 11:47 AM
Jollysnowdevil yes I felt a bit

like a mad scientist mixing everything together lol and it was just a waste . The end result of that concoction was

a bad headache and burning eyes , So i dumped it down the sink. P.S as for trying impi by it self not exactly

saturday night i did use a drop of A-1 with three sprays and I BELIEVE it was to much . Changing the subject just a

bit I THINK I FOUND a good combo for me 2 sprays of Chikara 1 dab of Wagg-N APPLIED too the neck MADE girls around

me quite chatty and touchy feely :thumbsup:

Gegogi
10-20-2005, 11:52 AM
Sheesh, I've mixed some pretty

nasy brews but never suffered headache or burning eyes. They merely helped make unsuspecting women horny, sociable,

aggressive or nervous. However, some EOs have given me terrible rashes.

Big M
10-20-2005, 11:59 AM
Gegogi That concoction was mixed

with cologne so something had those effects on me . Probably OD of none contributed to the headache . Burning eyes

I don't know.

Gegogi
10-20-2005, 05:53 PM
The scent component is usually

the cause of both itchy skin and burning eyes. It's a mild allergic reaction to the essential oils and other

materials used in the fragrance.

xtralucky8
10-20-2005, 06:47 PM
I mixed 6 drops of

Impi 1 and 6 drops of Impi 2.... Much more comfortable for me. I applied 5 dabs to my jaw line... (DABS FROM A

SAMPLE PERFUME BOTTLE, NOT THE IMPI BOTTLE) ..One after the other (hey that is a lot)...15 min later, in the car, I

did get a trace of the OD/Buzz that has been bugging me. Much milder than usual for "New" Impi...And best of all I

could still string sentences together.....My thinking is that this dilution will be better for ME. So the way I see

it is that I have a mix with more herbal than the first edition IMPI.
And less herbal per application than the

"new" IMPI. And I can ramp it up (apply more) if I want to.
more testing.....xtral

a.k.a.
10-21-2005, 04:12 PM
One drop Rogue Male

between my wrists and 3 swipes of Impi on my neck. (1 swipe = I dip the straw end of the atomizer into the mones and

wipe the liquid onto my neck).
I came up with this combo because straight Impi gives me a headache and None

has a record of relieving some of my headaches in the past.
I hope Lacroy decides to market an unscented version

of Impi because the basic formula seems very interesting and I'd like to play around with it more. But until then

this is a really good combo. (At least for me.)

On its own, None tends to make me the center of attention,

some women get turned on and most people find me stimulating. With Impi I get the following added

benefits:

Secret Lacroy Sex Pheromones - Impi evokes the same "sexual hits" that made TE/NPA famous on these

forums WITHOUT the irritability and aggressive male reactions that were also part of the TE/NPA package. In fact

EVERYBODY seems much friendlier when I wear this combo around them.

Potent Feelgood Chemicals - I used to

think PF was the best legal high you could get at love-scent, but Impi has it beat.
I wore some to work a couple

of days ago. Spent about two hours in my office and then went out to help my (mostly female) staff process some

orders that had to go out in the afternoon. Within minutes everybody was joking, laughing, smiling... And one lady

commented, "What did you do to X? I couldn't get a word out of her all morning. Now I can't get her to shut

up."

Loss of Inhibitions - This is Impi's biggest selling point IMO. It's not a loopy, semi-drunk chatiness

like you see with high levels of Nol. And it's not a deep I-trust-you-so-much-let-me-just-bare-my-soul intimacy

like you see with A1. It's a genuinely refreshing I-feel-so-good-about-myself-I'm-going-to-let-it-all-hang-out

sort of effect.
At work there's a somewhat miserable girl that's way too involved in her church and all

sorts of weird fundamentalist activities. I could tell she's into me, in a repressed sort of way, because she's

always inviting me to her church, talking bible stuff, and giving me all sorts of religious tapes, cd's and books

to light my path.
The other day she was just plain friendly (without all the ideological baggage) and after

work she offered to share her umbrella and walked me to my car. When we got to my car she stood just inches away

from me, while the rain was pouring all around us, and talked about her dream vacation (for at least 5 minutes)

without the slightest sign of self-consciousness.
It was really cool, and the first time I ever considered her

half-way attractive.
(I could almost see this stuff being used in therapy.)

From what I've seen

so far, normally shy people seem a little more relaxed. Basically social people become quite talkative. Flirty girls

become extremely blatant (leaning towards me to show their cleavage, brushing their hands against my lower parts,

staring into my eyes with a wicked smile...). Typically serious girls become more casual and friendlier. And

outgoing personalities can be quite entertaining.
(This includes myself by the way. Sometimes I catch myself

saying things that I didn't even realize I was thinking. And I find it so amusing.)

Of course I had to

test this effect out on my girlfriend and, after two years of thinking that she enjoyed prolonged foreplay, she

shocked me by straddling my face and saying, "Just f***ing eat me, you sick little bastard."
Can't say I

enjoyed it, but at least I learned something. (And maybe I have a little leverage when I need some of my own kinks

worked out. )

xtralucky8
10-21-2005, 06:11 PM
I hope Lacroy decides to

market an unscented version of Impi because the basic formula seems very interesting and I'd like to play around

with it more. But until then this is a really good combo. (At least for me.)

I believe this is an unscented

version. You may be smelling the herbal ingrediant in this product.
You are getting the same results that I am....

This report... Are you using the first batch of IMPI?
Thanks ....Xtral

Watcher
10-22-2005, 03:34 AM
might have to order some of this

latest batch or the next one to test it out sounds like another combo enhancing product

Gegogi
10-22-2005, 11:08 AM
"...after two years of

thinking that she enjoyed prolonged foreplay, she shocked me by straddling my face and saying, "Just f***ing eat me,

you sick little bastard."
Recently I had a GF that prefer to get jumped and pumped quickly. Anything over

5 minutes and she would get bored. She'd be a teenage boy's dream come true. I was bummed as I enjoy the teasing

and foreplay more than the actual sex. However she did want to do it 3 or 4 times a day...

Sheesh, that's an

impressive result from IMPI.

mavo
10-23-2005, 06:42 AM
My "new" Impi arrived on Tuesday

and so far I tested it 4 times in club settings. The most important thing I noticed is that it has a very high

potential on the one hand but on the other hand there is a very high risk to OD.

So far I had never to face the

Lone Wolf Syndrom even if I used very high dosages of products like NPA or PI. Therefore I used about 3 sprays of

Impi at my first testing and experienced the first time of my live the Lone Wolf Syndrom. Women around me felt very

unconfortable; even some of my best friends behaved a kind of strange. So, I was very dissapointed about this

product after my first day of testing.

The next day I used only one spray of it and surprisingly I got pretty

good reactions and about 6 hits.

Yesterday I decided to use Impi in a combo. As I went to a club I used higher

dosages of mones than in other social situations. I used 1/3 gel packet of ciara, 2 sprays of pheromax (because of

its A1), 2 drops of NPA on my clothes and 1 1/2 sprays of impi.
As this were really a lot of mones I was a bit

nervouse how others would react. But surprisingly all reactions were very well. Many women passing me started

smiling, got very talkative and felt very confortable around me.
The most surprisng thing was that I noticed 2

effects at the same time:
1. Women felt very relaxed and confortable
2. a lot of women got very horny, one even

asked me (It was the first day I met her) If I mind getting a blow j.. by her .

Many times before I used

this same combo expect of impi and never had that much reactions.
The most interesting thing of impi

(especially in this combo) is that you seem to be "Mr. Nice Guy" on the one hand but that there are also many sexual

reactions on the other hand.

A further aspect I noticed is that impi has changed my behavior. I was very relaxed

and self confident but not aggressive. I just felt like a warrior (impi means warrior) who had one his last

battle. I just wonder if impi really changed my behavior because of its aphrodisiaka or if I faced a placebo

effect.

So I have to constate that impi seems to me to be a product with very high potentials. But it is no

standalone product. If you don't OD (I consider that there's no product on the market which has a comparable OD

risk -even not PI) you can expect al lot of sexual and social success beacause of this product.

bjf
10-23-2005, 06:47 AM
Is it really fair to say it's not a

standalone product?

I think it needs to be tried standalone at just one spray, not three.

mavo
10-23-2005, 06:56 AM
I tested it as a stand alone

product 2 times with only one spray. I had an average of 6 hits per evening. I think that's very good and nothing

minds to use impi as a stand alone product.
But I also experienced that if you use it together with A1 and other

friendly mone products like chikara you can rise your rate of hits dramatically.

bjf
10-23-2005, 06:59 AM
So, were you using the first release

of impi or the tweaked version?

mavo
10-23-2005, 07:02 AM
I was using the tweaked version of

impi.

WxCloud9xW
10-23-2005, 07:46 AM
Hmm..I wonder if IMPI would work

well with AE?

mavo
10-23-2005, 08:01 AM
I suppose it wouldn't work very

well. As impy implies a very high OD risk and AE contains a lot of androstenone I think that this combo would be a

little bit to "hard".
Because of my experiences the last days I would recommend to you to combine Impi with more

social products like SOE or A1.

belgareth
10-23-2005, 09:12 AM
In the little testing I've

done with the tweaked version I have come to thik it is a strongly aggressive product. One spray is plenty for me,

any more would be an OD. For now, until we better understand what it really does it doesn't make any sense to mix

it with anything. In the future, based on what I've read and my own results I'll probably try it with A1 or WAGG.

Certinaly nothing with -none in it.

xtralucky8
10-23-2005, 06:20 PM
Hmm..I wonder if IMPI would work well with AE?
I have had OK results with this combo.

Small amounts of both. Girls are more respectfull, and I am not too edgy. this is not the best combo, as stated

previously....Xtral

xtralucky8
10-23-2005, 06:25 PM
Thanks Mavo for the great

posts.... It helps to hear from more of you guys re IMPI.
XTRAL

xtralucky8
10-23-2005, 07:00 PM
Mixing the two

formulas in equal parts has made it easier for me to use IMPI. I do not get the dazed headache symptoms now. I can

re-apply Impi on the go and not OD on the scent. It may be easier to OD on the mones however.
I must say

although I have Pushed the limit and ODed many times during these tests, SOE and Impi has been a great combo every

time. Consistant and easy to manage. I wanted to mention that because many of you may hear just about the negs and

not the positive reactions I have had.
Great to hear Mavo had success adding NPA to the mix. That hard sexual

aspect has not been there for me so I need to work on that next. I have had them turn and run when NPA was part of

my testing.
Livin the Dream..... EXTRAL

a.k.a.
10-23-2005, 08:43 PM
I believe

this is an unscented version. You may be smelling the herbal ingrediant in this product.

You're

right. I guess I should have said "EO-less" instead of "unscented".
Judging from my own reaction, the

"aphrodesiac" effect of the EO's amounts to nothing more than a bit of a circulation boost. At high levels you

might get an "Oh, my. It's getting hot in here." reaction.
I can do without such cheap effects. Especially if

EO's are to blame for our headaches.

You are getting the same results that I am.... This

report... Are you using the first batch of IMPI?
Thanks ....Xtral

No. I'm using the second batch.

Still experimenting. And still getting great results when combining with None.
Today I tried a mix of 1 part

None: 1 part Impi : 1 part cologne. Tried 5 small dabs of this mix before going to an internet cafe and ran into a

girl that used to work at my neighborhood coffee shop. Maybe she was really excited to see me again, or maybe it was

the mones. She asked if I was seeing anybody and seemed a bit disapointed to find out that I was. I also got a lot

of looks from every female that walked in. And a teenage girl that sat a table in front of me kept turning around to

look at me. For a minute I thought maybe it was an OD effect but eventually she came over and asked me how I liked

my Powerbook. (There were two other people with the same exact model. So maybe my mones made this particular one

stand out.)

gfunk
10-23-2005, 09:39 PM
Is it me or does it really seem to

be a trend here from the rapports that the Impi may be capable of producing some quite new and strong tendencies

that make females, in the right circumstances, to be more active in approaching the wearer? More so than any other

mone?:blink:

I'm very curious by this new mone introduced in Impi. Maybe this is the "opener" to what

everybody's stressing about-> "sexual hits" It sure seems hard to control and get it right, but seems dangerous in

the exact right amount.

Anyone else in on the lotto? :p :thumbsup:

chicago
10-24-2005, 12:14 AM
i tried old impi and a1 combo in

a club.

1. got free drinks from female bartender
2. girls chatting with me all night
3. got 8 phone

numbers
4. some heavy grinding and kissing on the dance with a hot chick.

i am sure, alcohol was a big

factor.
________
Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum (http://www.tv-gossip.com/avatar-last-airbender/)

gfunk
10-24-2005, 07:00 AM
Chicago, you're such a slut, 8

NUMBERS!!!:D:D:D Way to go tiger!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

But you forgot to mention how much you used!

:blink:

I wish people would always remember to post their dosages and important info while posting up here, it

requires so much extra replies that really should have been unnecessary...:box:

mavo
10-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Hi xtralucky8,
I recommend to you

not to put your NPA an your skin but on your clothes instead.
I think this will lower your risk to OD.

WxCloud9xW
10-24-2005, 10:42 AM
NPA is ANone so you don't have

to worry about conversions on your skin. Ofcourse we have no clue if the secret ingredient converts at all.

chicago
10-24-2005, 11:18 PM
gfunk: i used 2 sprays of

old impi and 1 drop a1, like i said beer

helps
________
Tz750 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_TZ750)

xtralucky8
10-25-2005, 07:32 PM
No. I'm

using the second batch. Still experimenting. And still getting great results when combining with None.
Today I

tried a mix of 1 part None: 1 part Impi : 1 part cologne. Tried 5 small dabs of this mix before going to an internet

cafe and ran into a girl that used to work at my neighborhood coffee shop. Maybe she was really excited to see me

again, or maybe it was the mones. She asked if I was seeing anybody and seemed a bit disapointed to find out that I

was. I also got a lot of looks from every female that walked in. And a teenage girl that sat a table in front of me

kept turning around to look at me. For a minute I thought maybe it was an OD effect but eventually she came over and

asked me how I liked my Powerbook. (There were two other people with the same exact model. So maybe my mones made

this particular one stand out.)
Hey that is interesting...For me when I add none I will sit and wait for

them to approach me..my attitude is a bit more reserved and demanding/selfish???? But Impi by itself or with SOE and

I am approaching Those that look or smile. Sometimes I am amazed at the stuff I say ... Very spontainous (sp?) and

well received. I guess it depends on what your really trying to accomplish each time you try mones. This is going to

be a real Keeper when we get it dialed in...
XTRAL

xtralucky8
10-25-2005, 07:42 PM
gfunk: i used 2 sprays of old impi and 1 drop a1, like i said beer helps
Hey

Chicago ....Beer always helps, right. But it sounds like this night you had it going on...
Maybe a couple of

sprays isn't too much for the club scene when It is spiked just right.
Xtral

xtralucky8
10-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Hi

xtralucky8,
I recommend to you not to put your NPA an your skin but on your clothes instead.
I think this will

lower your risk to OD.
Well NPA may be a little safer if your body heat doesn't come into play.... The

thing is it works for you. Thats what this is all about... We will reach a standard that works for everybody and

then we can tweek IMPI to suit our own taste,
XTRAL

xtralucky8
10-25-2005, 08:46 PM
Is it me or does

it really seem to be a trend here from the rapports that the Impi may be capable of producing some quite new and

strong tendencies that make females, in the right circumstances, to be more active in approaching the wearer? More

so than any other mone?:blink:

I'm very curious by this new mone introduced in Impi. Maybe this is the

"opener" to what everybody's stressing about-> "sexual hits" It sure seems hard to control and get it right, but

seems dangerous in the exact right amount.:

Have you noticed how close they will stand to you when

they want to talk??

I don't think this is really any harder to control than the other Mones. A lot of

positive results are hitting the board now and we are having the same type of results too. I think a lot of the

earlier tests were just a trial and error kind of thing to get the ball rolling. But your right...when it's right

it is dangerous.
xtral

xtralucky8
10-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Judging from my own reaction, the "aphrodesiac" effect of the EO's amounts to nothing more than

a bit of a circulation boost. At high levels you might get an "Oh, my. It's getting hot in here." reaction.
I

can do without such cheap effects. Especially if EO's are to blame for our headaches.
AKA, I wonder

what effect is caused by the mones and what the herbal is really doing to us. Initially I ran with this (IMPI) as if

it were TE with a bit more. Kind of a wierd assumption... I don't think I have ever used the edge by itself either.

Well maybe TE and a cover scent. But not lately .... So when all these different things started to happen (good and

not-so-good), I figured it was the herbal.... I have been wrong many times before. LOL
One thing for sure...The

tweeked version has a much greater "Buzz" potential.
Well then... Those of us with both versions could report on

the difference between the two as stand alone products...That would help understand what the herbal portion does.

Kind of a hassle but probably a real good Idea.
Comments and Ideas .... Anyone????
Xtral

oscar
10-26-2005, 02:58 AM
Comments and

Ideas .... Anyone????
Xtral

How about consolidating your replies?

I have both the initial release

of Impi as well as a bottle from the most recent batch. While both have effects that I would best describe as "TE

Plus, PLUS!", I'm happy to find that the newer batch has a much better fragrance than the first. It's almost a

cologne-like scent, but for my tastes I like colognes with just a bit more "sweetness" to them.
A bit of Chikara

and/or aA314 provide just enough additional fragrance notes to make IMPI a scent that suits me very nicely.

Oscar :)

belgareth
10-26-2005, 09:10 AM
I also have a bottle from each

batch. While I disagree with Oscar about the smell, the stuff certainly works. In my opinion the smell is still too

sweet as I prefer a musky-er, deeper scent. Oscar and I have very different tastes.

The first batch did not

give me any buzz at all, no pheromone product has. The new batch gave me a good buzz the first time I tried it and

gives me a lesser one every time I use it but it wears off in a few minutes.

Hits with the first batch were

about the same as I get from a Chikara/TE mix. Definately sexual but light and easy with a lot of good vibes. The

newer batch has the sexual hits but they are stronger, more tension in them. It nearly made me crawl under the desk

a few days ago when an attractive lady of about 30 years old started telling me about her wedding plans and asking

how I'd like hat type of wedding. I asked her about her fiance and she explained she didn't have one yet while

staring at my still naked ring finger.

Overall, I think it's a good product that will prove itself to be a

strong contender as a stand alone. What we need now is to start learning about appropriate dosages. For me, one

spray of the new product on my neck/chest seems to work pretty well and I cover it with another scent.

WxCloud9xW
10-26-2005, 11:16 AM
The newer batch has the

sexual hits but they are stronger, more tension in them. It nearly made me crawl under the desk a few days ago when

an attractive lady of about 30 years old started telling me about her wedding plans and asking how I'd like hat

type of wedding. I asked her about her fiance and she explained she didn't have one yet while staring at my still

naked ring finger.

Thats hillarious:LOL:

So the new IMPI could it be covered with a scent like

APC, or would they clash too much? You guys are starting to get me interested in this product if you say it gets you

similar results as TE but better.

I would think so, but do you guys think IMPI has the secret ingredient from

TE/NPA in it...guess we want know for sure yet.

belgareth
10-26-2005, 11:18 AM
I never got good results from

TE, too much -none. It gives me stronger hits than Chikara/TE mixed. Haven't used APC in years so I'm not sure how

the would mix. My scents are dark/woody/musky.

WxCloud9xW
10-26-2005, 11:20 AM
I don't like real sweet

smelling colognes on men. Do you think the IMPI scent is coverable with your own personal cologne? Would you say

this is a good club product, or is it versatile in that it could be used like AE/m?

chicago
10-26-2005, 12:09 PM
i agree with bel, impi is a

good product, but for me, impi combine with A1 is a great product. i get better hits when i spray my

cologne first and mones on top of it. i am not sure why. maybe oscar or bel can answer that

one.
________
Effects of paxil (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/paxil/)

WxCloud9xW
10-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Chicago do you like IMPI better

than AE or would you use them both for different situations? I'm obviously an avid fan of AE. Also I wonder if

dabing IMPI would be as effective as a spray? I suppose 4-5 dabs equals a spray?

belgareth
10-26-2005, 12:49 PM
My personal cologne is

Aloeswood oil and it covers quite well. As for the rest, I don't go to clubs and bars so anything I might say would

be no more than a guess. AE worked moderately for me but wasn't a real winner.

WxCloud9xW
10-26-2005, 12:50 PM
So you'd say the new IMPI has

been the best standalone product for you?

The "normal 4" are
aNONE
aNOL
aRONE
beta NOL

I

can't mention the research until I see if LaCroy wants to announce that ingredient.

There is definitely some of

the secret ingredient from NPA/Edge.

They speak about the African contribution as if it were a pheromone of some

sort and I believe there is 1.5 mg of that per bottle, so by wt. it seems to share something with pheromone use.

There is 1 mg of the new pheromone per bottle. Including the Afircan "pheromone" there is a total of 6.5 mg per

bottle they say.

Cheers,
B

I answered one of my previous questions that IMPI does in fact have the

secret ingredients from NPA/TE..thats great news to me..I believe I'm going to buy this product..even though I just

bought TE a couple days ago....oh well..spending the extra cash is worth the hits.

belgareth
10-26-2005, 01:48 PM
So you'd say

the new IMPI has been the best standalone product for you?

Far too early to make that kind of a

judgement.

gfunk
10-26-2005, 05:02 PM
Anyone know how the pheromone

smell is like in the second batch? Smells like piss? Snow? Yellow snow?:blink:

I am one of those peeps being told

that I smell like piss when I wear NPA even when covered. Naturally I'm just a little hesitant about the pheromone

smell in Impi. I recall one member of this forum uttering his disgust by the scent of the first batch.

Thanks!

MOBLEYC57
10-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Anyone know how the

pheromone smell is like in the second batch? Smells like piss? Snow? Yellow snow?:blink:

I am one of those peeps

being told that I smell like piss when I wear NPA even when covered. Naturally I'm just a little hesitant about the

pheromone smell in Impi. I recall one member of this forum uttering his disgust by the scent of the first batch.

Thanks!

Gfunk, piss is gooooood! :thumbsup: :LOL: :thumbsup:

Where do you place your NPA? :blink:

I've found that when I tried it on my wrist (palm side), it smelled like unrine after a spell! :rant:

P.S. Has

anyone of color purchased IMPI? :think: :blink: :think: I'm getting soooooo jealous with all the good comments

arriving in this post! :frustrate

WxCloud9xW
10-26-2005, 07:42 PM
I put NPA on my neck area...but

I'm fixing to try IMPI out as a possible replacement for NPA/TE since IMPI includes NPA/TE's secret ingredient and

so much more with a slightly less likelyhood of Anone OD.

Gegogi
10-26-2005, 09:41 PM
For me, NPA and TE are more

effective for sexual enhancement. IMPI tends to invoke rather mild reactions in comparison to NPA or TE. Plus,

unscented NPA/TE go better with most colognes.

WxCloud9xW
10-26-2005, 09:43 PM
yeah, but Gegogi you can almost

dump a whole bottle of TE on you and not OD. So I think for most people IMPI would get pretty good sexual hits. I

mean it does include the same secret ingredient as NPA/TE. I guess all IMPI would need would be some extra Anone for

someone like yourself.

Well, guys I just ordered a bottle of the new IMPI today..can't wait to try it out at

the clubs....Since users are reporting a good deal of hits outside the club scene...who knows it seems like it might

have good potential for areas like dates and small social scenes like AE does well at.

P.S. How many dabs of

IMPI does it take to equal 1 spray? Everyone talks about how hard it is to wash pheromones out of your clothes, So i

don't like spraying stuff on other than cologne. thanks

gfunk
10-27-2005, 04:50 AM
Where do you

place your NPA? :blink:

:type:I put it on my clothes, two drops. I know it's good as the targets are

really fidgeting like mad and making loads of body language, but I just can't help but feel nasty in a bad way when

they comment on me smelling like that! :run:

This is here where coverscents come into the picture, and I think

that Impi may be a very strategic choice in this manner because of the scented aphrodisiac. I would like to hear

from people who has the second batch about how they and others around them perceive the pheromone smell.

By the

way does it look like this second batch will be the finished version?:think:

WxCloud9xW
10-27-2005, 09:58 AM
I don't know...I think so,

because Bruce talked about the first batch as being a beta version and the 2nd batch pretty much the final product,

unless there are a bunch of complaints about it where they would need to add a more defined scent. Since a lot of

users testing out the 2nd batch have had much better results and stronger sexual hits...I'd say its finalized.

Thats just some deductive logic from what all has been said.

P.S.S. How many dabs of IMPI does it take to

equal 1 spray? Everyone talks about how hard it is to wash pheromones out of your clothes, So i don't like spraying

stuff on other than cologne. thanks

Gegogi
10-30-2005, 05:56 PM
I haven't smelled the "new" IMPI

but I assume it smells the same as the "old" IMPI only stronger. That is, it smells like 1969, the Summer of Love,

New Age Hippies, the EO section at organic food stores, etc. In other words, it smells earthy and would blend well

with patchouli oil. Makes me wanta don a thai-dye shirt and dance with Deadheads...

CptKipling
11-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Got a nice little hit from a

combo of IMPI and AE at the weekend; 4 dabs IMPI and 2 drops AE all on my neck. I was waiting at the bar of a large

pub when a girl came up close behind me. She was behind me with her head level with and close to my neck where I had

applied. After a couple of seconds I heard her inhaling deeply through her nose. She made a kind of sighing noise

and rested her chin on my shoulder for a couple of seconds and said, "You don't believe in ladies first then?"

smiling. We chatted for a a while but I left to go somewhere else - she was quite attractive but her personality

wasn't

ohmmmm
11-03-2005, 05:36 AM
That is a great hit! So far, it

has seemed that the results with impi occured after combining it with something else....ae (none), soe or a1. And

the dosage for impi has generally been about one to two sprays (four dabs?). Thanks everyone...:thumbsup:

CptKipling
11-04-2005, 07:01 PM
That isn't to say that nothing

happens when its worn on its own, that was just particularly obvious :)

tonicma
11-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Hi, lets

use this as the Impi combo thred and put all the combos involveing IMPI here so we can have a record of successes.

Also what does A1 stand for.

Gegogi
11-04-2005, 11:35 PM
"New Impi combo

threat"
I thought you were warning us of potential pain, injury, evil, or punishment resulting from IMPI

use.

A1 is a traditional steak sauce popular in North America but is rarely used as a nickname for

androstadienone, a pheromone found in male sweat.

ohmmmm
11-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Bumping the thread up to see if

anyone wants to report their experiences regarding impi....

I'm considering buying this product and would like a

little more input if anyone has any.

Thank you!

Shenandoah
11-30-2005, 06:16 AM
I'm definitely a believer in

this second release of Impi.

I posted my initial use of it, in combination w/ A314, and WAGG in the "A314

Impressions" thread at

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthrea

d.php?t=14853&page=2&pp=30 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14853&page=2&pp=30)

I used the same dosages (2 sprays Impi #2 aimed at mouth & nose from each side

of face w/ eyes closed, 2 drops A314, and 2 dabs WAGG) on the following dinner date. Applying mones around the

mouth, and nose has maximum effect on the wearer (an easy going boldness for me), but more importantly makes the

wearer's breath a vector that carries the mones in the direction you are speaking, or facing - such as in dialogue

accross a table.

In my opinion the dinner was an unmitigated success. Eve was much more receptive to, and

approving of my ideas. Considerable time was spent at her place conversing afterwards. She is definitely more

relaxed, and open with me.

As to more specifics than that, I'll report later.

I've noticed that some are

getting great results with Impi #2 in the presence of A-1, which I suspect is also in WAGG.

Gegogi
11-30-2005, 02:53 PM
Just be careful not to get any up

your nose or in your eyes. Dabbing would be a safer application method.

InternationalPlayboy
12-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Got my bottle of

Impi today. Had been puting off ordering it due to difficulties in using TE and NPA but after breaking my bottle of

unscented Chikara, which was still two thirds full, I added Impi to the replacement order.

A full spray has

quite the volume, but with the scent, I don't find it as self-consciousness provoking as I do a full spray of TE,

which I have to dab instead of spray.

The scent is pleasant and familiar, I think it reminds me of Aqua Velva

though, which I used as a kid but as I got older, now relate more to blue collar, Archie Bunker types than the image

I'm trying to go for. I had sprayed it on my neck and upper chest just before starting this post and as I type, the

scent is dieing down a little and I can smell the pheromones underneath just a little bit.

I don't care for

the bottle, though the bottom won't shatter when it falls off the shelf onto the sink like my Chikara did. It's

not one that I would leave sitting out for curious eyes to find. If I had a Sephora in town, I would be buying an

atomizer to replace the bottle with (I like the size of theirs).

Anyway, I don't find the scent offensive at

all Will be going out to a store or two in about an hour and maybe Starbucks, so I'll see what happens.

DCW
12-23-2005, 10:02 AM
So any more updates on

Impi?
Anyone with positive results or otherwise?

DCW

belgareth
12-23-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm near the end of my second

bottle. The new mix is a lot better than the original. It still needs cover but I get good hits from one spray. SoE

(6"-12") added to it improves the hits.

PheroQuirk
12-26-2005, 11:01 AM
Has anyone

noticed lordosis ('butt presentation') with Impi or Impi combos? Or is this purely an effect of TE? I have given

up wearing such high doses of TE/NPA since it becomes too easy to get into unfriendly interactions with guys (that

have potential for violence but in any case can spoil an otherwise good evening).

Bruce
12-26-2005, 11:40 AM
No doubt it is good stuff, but I

think it either needs less aNONE or a more serious fragrance. If you cover it on your own, OK, you are all set, but

the idea was that it would be standalone and that the herbal additives would cover the pheromone smell. That just

isn't happening. I'ver encouraged them to add some sort of fragrance. Of course there will be an unscented

version too.

B

a.k.a.
12-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Impi is my current favorite. But I

tend to see it as more of a conceptual breakthrough than a practical choice for beginners.
The breakthrough

part is that it seems to unleash women’s inhibitions better than any other product.
The buggy part is that

there’s too much secret ingredients and not enough basic pheromones IMO. The herbal components seem cheap and

unnecessary. And, yea, it really stinks.

I usually go with 1 part Impi : 1 part None : 1 part A1 and

3 parts cologne. But sometimes I just go with 1 part Impi : 1 Part A1 : 2 parts cologne. Three small dabs on my neck

and one on my wrists.

Icehawk
12-30-2005, 10:50 AM
Yeah, but if its the herbal

component doing the magic, I personally dont care what it smells like, as long as it gets the job done. Thats why we

cover it. But as Bruce said it is supposed to be a standalone. I personally like the scented/unscented

idea:thumbsup:

Bruce
12-30-2005, 10:57 AM
Exactly. The herbal stuff does

smell a little strange, but maybe that is what makes it so effective. Tough to say without doing a lot of research.

Maybe I can get them to bottle the two components separately.

B

slick
01-02-2006, 12:54 PM
anyone got any new hit stories

with impi they would like to post, just ordered mine today hopefully get it by the weekend

xslikx
01-02-2006, 01:12 PM
I just posted some Impi hits in a

post titled "Hits with Impi2."

Shenandoah
01-04-2006, 05:18 PM
Bruce - You've got my "yes"

vote for two formulations of Impi, as long as one of them is this version #2 of Impi. But "Unscented" is clearly a

misnomer for Impi #2. This second Impi formulation should be called "African Herbal", "Original Herbal", "Original

African Herbal", or even (taking a cue from some of the pundits on this forum) "Original Afro-disiac". The name to

call the other formulation w/ the additional cover scent should obviously reflect the character of that version.

As to more hits -
It probably needs to said up front "Results will vary. Each woman is different, and even then

reacts to mones differently at varying times of the month. Each man is different, and what enhances ones man's

signature, may be adverse to another man's signature. Just because this worked great for me, doesn't mean it will

for you."

It seems that the face painting application that I used as sited above is very effective. However, I

bumped up the dosage the last I time I used it. Three sprays of Impi #2 at my mouth & nose (hold breath, close mouth

& eyes while spraying), two generous dabs of WAGG along the jaw lines, and two large drops of A314 on the neck under

the ears.

It seems impossible to OD on A-none while wearing A314 - or is Impi #2 just that good?

There is a

very good side effect on me as the wearer from this application. It truly acts as an aphrodisiac - on both sexes. It

makes me as horny as when I was 20. She is also reacting very strongly.

Over a period of some weeks, this

application has been breaking down her resistance. First her attention has become much more focused on me (though

I'm "not her type." - she prefers dark & sweaty) to the exclusion of a couple others, that are "her type." Genetics

may have given them an advantage, but Bruce's Love-Scent, is like Smith & Wesson, or Colt were to the Old West.

Simple human ability can not compete with technology, when diligently, and persistently experimented, practiced, and

applied - in the presence of giving her someone of substance to be attracted to. See disclaimer above = you need to

experiment, until you find out what works for you, and for her. And as Gegogi warns "All the mones in the world

won't make a corpse attractive." You have to have something real going for you to keep her attention, after the

mones first effects are history.

First her conversations became much more serious, and intimate. Recently she

has been the one to start initiating contact.

Every time we now meet she immediately closes in quick to get a

few good strong sniffs of the mones. I don't even think she is conscious that she is doing this.

She seems to

have became genuinely concerned about my well being, what I want, and pleasing me. She even calls just to see if I

got home okay, and then talks until I have to shut it down. Could this be "love in a bottle"?

She is quite

confused as to why she is finding me more attractive, and exciting than the stereotype she has always been drawn to.

Once you've gotten your target's undivided attention my advice to you is to direct her focus to some feature about

yourself that is unique for you compared to her normal preferences (red hair for me), and keep your mouth shut. Even

with the upper hand in mones, it will take a long time to break down years of operant conditioning that has led her

to favor one type over another.

Let her think longingly about your uniqueness. Someday she may favor that

unqueness so much that some fancy perfumes for men are just incidental icing on the cake. You need to be the judge

of that.

The last time we parted, she didn't want to leave. She almost had to be helped into her car, even

though she had appointments that needed to be kept. She just clamped on with full body hugs outside beside her car,

and wouldn't let go, even though it was nearly past the latest possible time to leave, and still arrive on time. I

suspect she would have forgotten about leaving altogether, and gone back into the house, if I'd have given her even

the slightest encouragement. I didn't. Like a gentleman, I closed the car door for her. After all, she needs to

maintain some focus on her career.

At this application rate, a bottle of Impi #2 isn't going to last long, and

neither WAGG, or A-314 are cheap, but given these results, they are worth every bit of it.

ant2000
01-10-2006, 09:14 PM
Does anyone

know what pheromones are in the product impi and how much of there is in there. Also what does the product do or

accomplish. Is it very sexual like npa or does it behave more like a314 (rone)?

ohmmmm
02-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Ok, I've received the impi and

have a report.

Went on vacation to Cancun and basically applied impi with WAGG and/or SOE. The reactions from

significant other has been great. She was extremely aggressive when I wore the mones and on days I didn't, nothing

happened. Need I say more. Guys treated me in a matter of fact type manner...basically a business mode with a

little irritation.

I tend to like the smell of the product, but it goes away relatively quickly anyway so its

not a real problem. The spray is hard to control and I think I'll go through the stuff relatively quickly.

Basically applied one spray to the bottom of my neck. Wagg drop and/or Soe strip on either side of the neck and

arms.

Bottom line is that my initial reaction to the product is extremely positive, particularly if you have a

wife or girlfriend that you want to be a bit more aggressive. I'm not sure how this will work in a social

situation where you are trying to meet someone new. My gut feeling is that it will probably work very well with

some women.

Hope this is helpful.

Best wishes!

fadedglory
02-25-2006, 12:02 AM
.......I would have to agree

with Bruce with earlier post that Impi should be offered in either a full-on scented version or fully unscented; the

experience here is also that it should be used with a cover scent; hopefully by going to the aforementioned that

none of the active ingredients are downsized as a result, as revealed in another posting earlier on; overall success

with the product thus far if used with a cover scent is not great, but decent (all this is still very experimental

at this point, so no true conclusions.......)

gfunk
03-12-2006, 05:49 AM
OK, talking about the herbal

scent being not nice, what's your best cover scent to it then? And how does it work out? I mean, while wearing

NPA I still get the none coming through after a couple hours.

oscar
03-12-2006, 06:46 AM
OK, talking about the

herbal scent being not nice, what's your best cover scent to it then? And how does it work out? I mean, while

wearing NPA I still get the none coming through after a couple hours.

gfunk,

I actually kinda like

the earthy/herbal scent of Impi, but if I was the one compounding the fragrance with a "stand-alone fragranced phero

product" being the objective, I would think that I had a bit more work to do.

I think it's adequately scented

in terms of the quantity of fragrance components, but not in terms of "balance". To my tastes the fragrance should

have a bit more sweetness to it.
Coincidentally, I think that the phero formula is a kind of "in your face,

blatantly masculine" one, so there too I believe it can stand a bit of "sweetening" (phero-wise).

What I do is

lie back, semi-reclined, shirtless, on the couch with my Impi, Chikara, and aA314, all shaken, un-capped, and at the

ready within easy arm's reach.
On my chest I put 3 or 4 drops of aA314, one spray of Impi, and one and a half to

two sprays of Chikara. Swoosh the mix around with one wrist, then use both wrists to apply the puddle to the sides

of neck and insides of elbow joints.

The resulting combination has a much better overall fragrance than does

Impi alone, as well as a far more "rounded" phero effect.

InternationalPlayboy
03-12-2006, 08:38 AM
What I

do is lie back, semi-reclined, shirtless, on the couch with my Impi, Chikara, and aA314, all shaken, un-capped, and

at the ready within easy arm's reach.
On my chest I put 3 or 4 drops of aA314, one spray of Impi, and one and a

half to two sprays of Chikara. Swoosh the mix around with one wrist, then use both wrists to apply the puddle to the

sides of neck and insides of elbow joints.

The resulting combination has a much better overall fragrance

than does Impi alone, as well as a far more "rounded" phero effect.

Interesting

technique. You described the mix as a "puddle," so does that mean you hold the bottles close to your chest when you

spray? And are you using the scented or unscented Chikara?

I don't mind the scent of Impi by itself but I

think I'll try this.

oscar
03-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Interesting technique. You described the mix as a "puddle," so does that mean you hold

the bottles close to your chest when you spray? And are you using the scented or unscented Chikara?

I don't

mind the scent of Impi by itself but I think I'll try this.

IP,

Yeah, I spray the Impi and Chikara

real close and real slow to concentrate the spray pattern and minimize "ricochet".

I'm using the scented

Chikara.

fadedglory
03-12-2006, 10:02 PM
....folks, appreciate the

response!....

G-Funk:

....when in experimental mode with use of IMPI, found that the scent would sour over

time when applied directly to skin, but not when applied to clothing; the scent would hold up fine then; as to cover

scent for direct application to skin, combo Gucci Envy + IMPI would combine to create massive BO stank over time,

OTOH, when used with realm, its scent would dominate while the IMPI is barely perceptible underneath it......and

this is likely due to the warmer and more humid wx conditions........

Oscar:

The idea you posted sounds

pretty good and I would like to try it, but would have to wait until the weather gets cooler again for direct skin

application due to the fact that I have hyperhidrosis quite bad!.....will now try to continue experimenting with

application to clothing, depending on wx conditions (mones on clothing will smell absolutely horrible on me if they

become soaked with gobs of humanoid sweat)....guess its time for me to play it very, very safe with these products

until the cooler weather returns again........

gfunk
03-13-2006, 05:49 AM
fadedglory (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=3447) So you're a real sweaty type of person,

then I can't compare your results but thanks for the response. :run:I'll bear it in mind and try to find out if my

Impi gets sour over time once it arrives.

Belgareth, what is your experience with the none-smell/possible bad

smell from Impi while covered with oud? (I just ordered the oriscent samples yesterday).

:drunk:

belgareth
03-13-2006, 05:54 AM
The smell of Impi is easily

covered by Oud and I wear Oud almost daily. None itself only seems to get really funky on me if I haven't showered

after getting sweaty. Since I work out most days in the afternoon, I normally shower a second time afterwards so no

smells have a chance to build up.

gfunk
03-13-2006, 06:00 AM
Wow, talk about quick reply!

;)

Cool I look forward to try both Impi and Npa with this, as while wearing three drops of NPA did make me notice

a sweaty kind of smell after a couple hours..

Thx! :)

belgareth
03-13-2006, 06:19 AM
If I wore three drops of NPA

I'd be in serious OD territory.

Shenandoah
03-13-2006, 05:59 PM
As long

as this thread is alive again, I’ll again attempt to post my detective work regarding the contents of Impi for

Ant2000. It seems like my new anti-virus software is knocking me offline, if I take too long in writing to a forum.

So I’m doing this offline, and will try pasting it in.

All LaCroy products are highly sexual in their

impact.

Symbols:
TE/m = The Edge for

men
TE/w = The Edge for women
EE = Edge

Essentials = has the same formula of mones as The Edge +
Essential oils that

blend synergistically to enhance the effects of TE
NPA = New Pheromone Additive =

TE, but 4.8 times as concentrated
UI = Unknown Ingredient: one for men

(UI/m),
but women’s edge includes two =
that

one for men + another one strictly for women (UI/w)
ETS-11 = another unknown

ingredient, but this one has been given a name
AHA = African Herbal Aphrodisiac,

the “scent” of Impi

“All table entries are

in mg/ml (that is mg of mones per ml of alcohol)”

Total
None
UI/m
UI/w
ETS-11
[

SIZE=3]AHA[/SIZE]
TE/m

TE/w

.075 -

x
x

EE/m

EE/w

.075 -

x
x

Impi

.167 -

y
y

Impi #2
.167 -

y
y

NPA/m
[SI

ZE=3].240[/SIZE]

NPA/w
.360 –

4.8x
4.8x

If the

concentration of None = UI/m, as in other LaCroy Men’s products then
Impi

Impi

I think Impi is dynamite,
but in the presence

of other mones, I’m getting even better results.

For a very powerful, and “bitchy safe” combination I’ve been adding WAGG, and

A314

Anyone know the relative concentrations

of UI/m and UI/w in the Women’s Edge? If equal, the women’s formula would be

=
TE/w
[SI

ZE=3] [/SIZE]

Shenandoah
03-13-2006, 06:13 PM
Well so much for trying to

paste in tables

The information is all there but spread vertically

TE/m should be total concentration = .100

mg/ml, None = .050 mg/ml, and UI/m = .050 mg/ml

TE/w total = .100 mg/ml, just like TE/m, but None =.025 mg/ml,

and UI/m = (.075 -x) mg/ml, if UI/w = x mg/ml

Impi #1 total = .271, None = .167-y, if UI/m = y, ETS-11 = .042,

and AHA = .063 The blank space in the column of numbers is because there is no UI/w in Impi

Impi #2 is the same

except for AHA = .083, making the total concentration for Impi#2 = .292

Perhaps this will help decipher the

other strings of information

Shenandoah
03-14-2006, 04:26 PM
My

apologies to all forum users, even with the written explanation those last couple posts are just plain

ugly.

Using spaces, :, +, -, and numbers this arrangement should approximate

the contents of the table, if you are willing to imagine the blocks, and lines about the entries.

As I noted in the first write up, this is based on my detective work of what has been

cumulatively said about Impi in several threads, and it could be wrong.

None

= Androstenone
UI/m =Unspecified Ingredient for

Men
UI/w = Unspecified Ingredient for

Women
ETS-11= a name given to another Unspecified

Ingredient
AHA = African Herbal Aphrodisiac

All numbers are mg/ml,
and are rounded to the nearest

.001, thus sums are not exact
x is an unknown concentration of

UI/w
y is an unknown concentration of

UI/m
blanks or a string of zeroes mean that ingredient is not

included

Name : Total :: None : UI/m :: UI/w : ETS-11 :

AHA
TE/m :: .100 = .050 + .050
TE/w ::

.100 = .025 + .075-x + x
EE/m :: .100 = .050 +

EE/w :: .100 = .025 + .075-x +

x
Impi#1 .271 = .167-y + y + 00000 + .042 +

Impi#2 .292 = .167-y + y + 00000 + .042 +

NPA/m: .480 = .240 + .240
NPA/w: .480

= .12+ .36-4.8x+ 4.8x

If None = UI/m, as it does in TE/m &

NPA/m
Impi#1 .271 = .083 +.083 + 00000 + .042 +

Impi#2 .292 = .083 +.083 + 00000 + .042 + .083

If UI/m = UI/w. then TE/w looks like
TE/w :: .100 =

.025 + .038 + .038
NPA/w: .480 = .120 + .180 + .180

I intend that this should answer more questions than it creates, and help us see how Impi

fits into the arsenal of LaCroy’s pheromones.

BTW I’ve found one female

subject that is quite allergic to EE/w-Tango (citrus scent). She was sneezing like crazy, and it even made my nose

“twitchy”. Anyone else run into this?

I bought the EE/w-Tango as I was

trying to reduce my overall None signature, and because she had expressed really liking the smell of

citrus.

I got out of there early, and wore EE/m-Cedarwood the next time. So

I don’t think she linked me to the sneezing.

As I noted somewhere else, with

A314, and WAGG in the mix, it seems impossible for me to OD on the None in either Impi#1 or #2

DCW
04-19-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm wondering now that we have this

new product to consider Alpha-7, what is the verdict on IMPI?
SOE NPA and AE seem to be solid, would IMPI be

considred on the same scale?

DCW

Bruce
04-19-2006, 02:11 PM
Personally, I think IMPI is a

fantastic product; it is just in need of a cover scent.

b

BassMan
04-19-2006, 02:20 PM
Personally, I think

IMPI is a fantastic product; it is just in need of a cover scent.

b
IMPI does good by me - it and AE

are the only products that I'll use stand-alone.

It covers well with Sexual (Germain).

- Bass

belgareth
04-19-2006, 02:46 PM
IMPI has been really good to me

as well. Aloeswood covers it nicely And I've had a lot of good results with the combo.

fadedglory
04-19-2006, 11:58 PM
......Impi2 still needs a full-on cover scent especially for direct application to the

skin.......however, when applied to clothing, not only does the application last longer, but also that the scent

would not go sour unless the clothing to which it's applied to, i.e., undergarment, gets extermely soaked from

profuse sweating now that the wx is quite warm.......