PDA

View Full Version : A314 impressions?

DUKE3100
10-08-2005, 08:03 AM
Not a lot of

feedback on this guy....does it stand up against Chikara or Ae or is it better in combination? If so what

combination would that be? Any thoughts....

MOBLEYC57
10-08-2005, 08:15 AM
T'was just wondering the

same thing, Dukey! :blink:

Icehawk
10-08-2005, 08:28 AM
Combo would be the best choice.

Its kinda like NPA in terms of power but its Rone, so be carefull. A dab or drop in addition to your usual mix for

starters and see where it takes you.

DUKE3100
10-08-2005, 09:12 AM
"Its kinda like NPA in terms of

power but its Rone, so be carefull."

Whats wrong with havin a lot of Rone? It isn't like having too much None

is it? I thought it was a safer alternative that accomplishes the same sort of thing....

Icehawk
10-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Too much rone could do several

things. Dampen things sexually, you might appear too fatherly, or just no results whatsoever.

surfs_up
10-08-2005, 12:46 PM
important to keep things in perspective... yes, None can kick ass (in good ways and bad ways),

it can make women smokin' hot IF used at the exact time of ovulation.... a mighty big if... and it can also set off

temper tantarums, paranoias, confrontations... Rone is a more managable, approachable beastie... is sneaks up on you

like a well mixed drink instead of hitting you upside the head with its sexual prowess. How you use a material and

what results you get will also depend a great deal on your expectations based on prior experience. There are many

times when a high None product are too obvious or too immediate, producing confusion or discomfort.

I've

had, over time, and learning to appreciate the subtleties of its nature, more and better results with Rone based

mixes, with a pinch of None and some Nols titred in...

I believe that if you are confident, at ease with

women, not coming off like you have something to prove or desperate to get laid, you'll have a better time, long

run, with the Rone based formulas... OTOH, if you want to power through with strong drinks, loud music, or just

plain horniness and intensity, Nones are better.... gets tricky tho'... Ever contemplate calling up a magnificent

babe and slipping in the question, ahhhhhh.... where are you in your, uhhhhh, like uhhhh cycle..... like tonight

?..... oh yeah, you will surely get some play with a line like that...

Rone stuff will let you control the

pace of events better so you have solid ground under your feet.... a gentle ramp up instead of an express elevator

to the 29th floor...

Looks like I will be running some A314 tests soon to compare it with Chikara

DUKE3100
10-08-2005, 12:54 PM
"Looks like I will be running

some A314 tests soon to compare it with Chikara"

You hit it on the nail....thats what I am wondering. Chikara is

the only effective non-none product but I fear it may be too soft for some (me included). I am curious if A314 is a

more slow over heated conversation intense type of mone that would be more effective than Chikara as far as a

non-none heavy product. I will be interested in your findings!

surfs_up
10-08-2005, 03:35 PM
where most newbies go wrong is they think that too much ain't enough, then add some more and see if

something spontaneously combusts....

Mones are tricky because there is a fine tuning aspect where you hit the

magic mix FOR YOU... under specific circumstances... if Chikara or 314 is too soft, put on a respectable dose of it

and gradually, carefully add in pure None or a high none product until you get the "click", just the right amount of

interest, turn on, attention to work with comfortably...

I'd use one of the softer, nuanced products like

Chikara as my home base and work out from there. There have been times that I didn't think my Rone brews were doing

much because they didn't elicit such a strong external response, found out later that the ladies were plenty

interested (saying things like they felt drunk around me), except they weren't losing it... in a way that was a

more desirable experience because they felt a greater element of self control and responsibility for the

situation... you can let yourself go and be madly turned on then fall into a sorta relationship you don't know

exactly what to do with or the girl thinks you had a profound soul connection and you just think you had a hot

evening...

It would be a better idea to use a social mone to suss out the positives and negatives of where

the party is headed then maybe bump it up a notch. OTOH, you're tomcatting around the college town bar scene and

everybody has no illusions of what there doing there, maybe some 314 on your chest and neck and a dab or two of NPA

below the waist...

creates a target....

Also, a must to remember, when people become moderately drunk

they are greatly more susceptible to the effects of 'mones, so what appears to be too mild or relaxed in broad

daylight might hit the spot when the girls have had two or three Pink Squirrels in 'em

DUKE3100
10-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Also, a

must to remember, when people become moderately drunk they are greatly more susceptible to the effects of 'mones,

so what appears to be too mild or relaxed in broad daylight might hit the spot when the girls have had two or three

Pink Squirrels in 'em

lol....Yea I ran into an overcalculation recently in a club setting....I ended up

with too much commotion and choice and people trying to wisk me off in too many different directions by the end of

the night....it was all too overwhelming and the girl that was responsible for me ended up wisking me away in the

cab. The attention was nice.... but too chaotic! There were too many options and I ended up a bit confused by the

end of it.

Shenandoah
10-08-2005, 06:38 PM
There is a thread of five

pages length on A314 at

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13760

(http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13760)

Watcher
10-09-2005, 01:03 AM
works well with AE in a 70% AE to

30% A314 combo also works well with NPA

bjf
10-09-2005, 05:56 AM
Chikara and A314, along with TAA is a

combo I use frequently, and more often than not, it draws some pretty nice results, also without the

negatives.

Duke: Too many options? That's a bitch :) What were you wearing?

gfunk
10-10-2005, 03:54 PM
A314 is definately a great product

I must say, it's not to be a standalone product, but does seem to bring a combo up several notches!

People

should really play with this stuff more as it might be just the thing we're all looking for in the quest for

increasing the sexual hits. Especially as everybody is always talking about -none and -nol. Rone is definately very

sexual in the right doses!:thumbsup:

Rbt
10-11-2005, 11:31 AM
I'm currently using a314 as an

"additive" along with other products to boost the -rone. As I understand it -rone is a "masculine/protector" vibe

creator. As for being "fatherly," I have heard/read that in some cases this may actually be a good thing. It's

going to depend on how your intended "target(s)" respond. It certainly seems to be something to use for working on

LTR rather than ONS/bar pickups. At least that's the way I'm currently using it.

Also: it's my understanding

that Chikara DOES have a touch of -none. Just not a heavy dose. The "-none free" products I can think of are like

SOE and regular WAGG.

bjf: that's an idea, I should dig out the TAA vial and add that to some of my

experiments. So far I've been adding a314 to AE/m, Pheromax, and Perception (now that I've swapped atomizers)

mostly.

WxCloud9xW
10-11-2005, 12:37 PM
It would be nice if some place

on the internet had a listing of the pheromones with there concentrations in Alpha A314. That might help. For all we

know it could have ample amounts of Anone in it now. I'm sure the "Alpha" in the name would mean it has Anone in

it, but at what quantities.

P.S. just so you guys don't think I'm a noob. I had to re-register as a new

name. I've purchased from love-scent several years ago too and used to use the forum a lot. I've done my

research.

Mtnjim
10-11-2005, 01:32 PM
...P.S. just so

you guys don't think I'm a noob. I had to re-register as a new name. I've purchased from love-scent several years

ago too and used to use the forum a lot. I've done my research.

Cool! By the way, who were you??

As

far as A-314, it is high in ~Rone, not ~None, according to the manufacturer.

WxCloud9xW
10-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Its been so long.."Cloud9" was

my member name

Mtnjim
10-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Its been so

long.."Cloud9" was my member name

Well!

Good to see you back!!

Le Sillage
10-18-2005, 03:16 AM
It would be

nice if some place on the internet had a listing of the pheromones with there concentrations in Alpha A314. That

might help. For all we know it could have ample amounts of Anone in it now. I'm sure the "Alpha" in the name would

mean it has Anone in it, but at what quantities.

P.S. just so you guys don't think I'm a noob. I had to

re-register as a new name. I've purchased from love-scent several years ago too and used to use the forum a lot.

I've done my research.

It has barely any -none.

An easy way for love-scenters to wrap their head

around A314, is to think "debugged" and supercharged rone. It has it's own magic beyond that, too. It's a drop in

replacment for rone in a mix, but you'd be hard pressed to replace A314. Every time a new batch is done, the mix is

taken further and further in the direction it (and it's userbase) wants to go.

Newbies sometimes don't "get

it", not right away, anyway. That's okay, because we took a look at all the feedback we've seen from it so far,

and noticed the people who seem to love it most have tried what seems like everything on the market. That gave us a

warm feeling. :lovestruc It's a nice reliable product for men, great alone for daywear, and makes a good heart for

your love-scent experimentation for nightware or special uses.

It's easily mixable with alcohol or oil, and

plays nice with other pheromones. Some of the error correction in A314 helps to reduce the negatives in other

pheromone products, too, which people enjoy. Many users can apply lots of -none while using A314 without fear.

Watcher
10-18-2005, 03:21 PM
thanks sillage (she is a company

rep folks lol) that said a314 on itself can get some rone related behaviour but its stiill better off supercharging

an existing mix.

Big M
10-18-2005, 03:33 PM
OH she is a she , I could'nt tell

by just the name . Anyway she is a company rep , I figured she was the maker of the product.

Le Sillage
10-18-2005, 03:38 PM
OH she

is a she , I could'nt tell by just the name . Anyway she is a company rep , I figured she was the maker of the

product.

This french saying sounds too gay to be anything but. :)

I need to change my name. Nobody

here knows what a sillage is, or how to pronounce it. Bummer (and weird, considering that it has everything to do

with the topic at hand).

NaughtieGirl
10-18-2005, 04:18 PM
This

french saying sounds too gay to be anything but. :)

I need to change my name. Nobody here knows what a sillage

is, or how to pronounce it. Bummer (and weird, considering that it has everything to do with the topic at

hand).

Or you forgot that the members of this pheromone club are an international bunch?

Le Sillage

means "The wake" in French. The wake you're leaving with the pheromone scent? :lol:

bjf
10-18-2005, 05:53 PM
Maybe call yourself "La

Sillage"

Speaking of which, I think it's meaning is very cool.

Le Sillage
10-18-2005, 10:10 PM
Ooooh, good one.

Actually, I learned it from perfumers. Yes, to them, it's a very specific wake. It's the "vapor trail you leave

behind". Really an essential term, because many people want a pheromonal sillage.

bjf, if only it was the le.

Some people respond back 'silliage' or sillyage. :)

bjf
10-19-2005, 05:32 AM
I thought it was like "the wakening"

of people who were previously asleep to "the truth (pheromones)". Either way, works well. Just put a feminine

attavar below the name.

Le Sillage
10-19-2005, 06:06 AM
I thought it was

like "the wakening" of people who were previously asleep to "the truth (pheromones)". Either way, works well. Just

put a feminine attavar below the name.

Oh. *blush* If you insist...

There you go. This one's a

Virgin pic.

Me and my new buddy Richard Branson, the only truly fun multibazillionaire.

WxCloud9xW
10-19-2005, 09:19 AM
Yeah, I thought u were a guy

also. Now I know from the pic.

jollysnowdevil
10-19-2005, 11:19 AM
Le Sillage very lovely

picture! quite breathetaking i must say. (you not him) i'd hate to be the one caught in your wake,would probably

send me head over heels down a flight of stairs. either that or a bad case of whiplash.

bjf
10-19-2005, 05:15 PM
Cool pic... glad you got to meet him.

I take it there's a bottle of A314 roaming below the two of your heads somewhere?

Watcher
10-19-2005, 07:50 PM
so what u gave richard bransom

a314 aw gawd now what virgin pheromones hehehe - a314 is a good product in existing mixes works well with alter ego

for men - NPA less so with SOE because i guess its already rone focused

jollysnowdevil
10-19-2005, 08:35 PM
if that's what wearing

a314 brings then i better stock up :)

i had the humor of meeting donald trump a few months back. it was

very interesting i must say. although i did split my lip trying not to laugh. never thought his combover could

actually look worse in person.

WxCloud9xW
10-19-2005, 08:44 PM
LOL, his hair is like a

squirrel's nest.

bjf
10-20-2005, 04:51 AM
I've stood next to Trump...didn't

think it was that bad. I guess I was paying more attention to trying to hit on his wife. Didn't work out.

Le Sillage
10-20-2005, 07:39 AM
so what u gave

richard bransom a314 aw gawd now what virgin pheromones hehehe - a314 is a good product in existing mixes works well

with alter ego for men - NPA less so with SOE because i guess its already rone focused

"Virgin Juice",

haha

Or "something in the air" next time you fly Virgin Atlantic.

Remember, Branson like things FUN!

Psychedelic... and adventurous!

More than that, I can't say.

The likelihood of seeing a bunny mone is

higher than expected.

Rbt
10-20-2005, 11:38 AM
sillage [si'ja] (nautical) wake;

(aviation), {figuratvely} trail
-Langenscheidt Pocket French Dictionary 1992

I'd like to experience a Bunny

moan too...

Rbt
11-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Well this is interesting...

I

have a "target" who seems to react very negatively to -none. She would often seem to curl up in a defensive ball if

I wore anything relatively -none strong like NPA and especailly PI (with w/scented cover and/or a bit of SOE or the

like).

So I decided to try a little experiment, just to see what would happen, and see how well our

"relationship" was building. I pulled out the PI and applied two drops, added two drops of a314 and a touch of

Pheros for cover about an hour before I was to do a quick visit. (Applied to chest, neck, forearms). Based on past

experience I expected a pretty cold reaction. Not this time... I had figured only a short (maybe 10 minute) visit,

but I was there about a half hour+, and when I made motions to leave she said some things that I felt could be

interpreted as "stick around" rather than "go away." Quite different from what I excpected.

Maybe it was a

fluke, maybe a "development" in the relationship, or maybe a314 worked as a "saftey net" or "buffer" for the PI.

(Don't know enough to say if "phase of the moon" had anything to do with it.)

(I was also taking a page from

DD's DYD stuff about leaving before wearing out your "attraction" welcome*, which is why I scheduled only a short

stay in the first place and why I elected to take off even though I might have been welcomed to stay a while. Plus I

had things to do... )

(* also the old saying about visiting relatives and fish... they both start to stink after

too long.)

I'm continuing to develop an opinion that a314 may be a good "basic" ingredient for all my future

combos/mixes. Note that there is a 20 year+ difference in our ages too.

Cloud9
11-05-2005, 09:27 PM
AA314 has got my lifetime

achievment award vote! I love the stuff..performs time after time..and improves all mixes I've use by a large

enough percent to visually identify. keep up the combos. Looks like AA314 buffered the bad effects of PI for

you.

gfunk
11-06-2005, 06:21 AM
Great posting guys!

:goodpost:

Cloud9, how much are you using?

I do agree with you, A314 is also a base ingredient in my combos

and seems to enhance everything I use. I wear 2 drops A314, 2 sprays Chikara, 2 drops PI, and 2 drops A1 for work.

Haven't seen a trace of OD at all, just overwhealmingly positive reactions!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's like

when I have a combo tried out that's working well, and then add A314 its like WHOAA! I guess that you should not

underestimate the power of -rone!

I've even gone to the drastically previously unthinkable move to try skipping

SOE, and up untill now that works like a charm! I even save myself all the overtly manic talking. :thumbsup:

surfs_up
11-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Always calibrate to the setting. A setting where decorous, professional behavior is expected or a competitive

academic setting where people are strongly focused on performance based evaluation will produce vastly different

experiences than a setting where the *expectation* is loss of inhibition. You have to consider, unless you're

dealing with the mentally impaired, that the normal person has already made a series of deep level choices and

decisions before walking into a wild meat market bar scene... if they haven't had certain conversations with

themselves, they wouldn't be walking into that place. People rarely spontaneously get crazy from a cold start, they

have made up their mind well in advance to get crazy and seek out an environment where they feel OK doing it... "it

was normal cuz i was a this here tit bar and that there floozy flang herslf upon my helpless ass".... when there is

no way in tarnation they would consider acting like that in a client meeting unless they had ambitions to return to

bagging groceries at the local Piggly Wiggly... Pheromones don't plant thoughts in other's minds, they may help

the process if a number of unconscious or half conscious decisions have been made as to what one wants out of a

situation.

tim929
11-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Having used A314 I have to say

that its effect can be very subtle.It doesnt seem to hit people over the head...it more seems to sneak up on them.I

was on a date with a woman who after about an hour decided for some reason that I smelled..."yummy." All went well

from there and I will spare you the details but it was a very subtle thing indeed.

Cloud9
11-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Yeah AA314 is more like a "stone"

it's base carrier is designed to slowly realease the pheromones..I find it can work short duration, but is better

to be around the target person longer. I have found though it has worked if I walk up near a girl say hi and then

when I come back in 3 minutes it works..lol its like they have to take a sniff and then it comes over them right

there after and works like a charm.

Shenandoah
11-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Decided to put

this update on A314 usage along with first impressions on the second version Impi here as a response to

Rbt.

We both have targets 20 years younger than ourselves, and both targets are

so similar that if we didn't live in different sections of the country, I'd think we after the same woman. Both

have displayed extreme aNone adversity. My last report was in a situation where I didn't much care how the relation

proceeded, and was deliberately way ODing on aNone. But along with aNone was using A314 as a buffer, she was

reacting positively to me, all the while she was angry with me.

We've seen

each other several times intervening, and I've backed down on Mones all the way around. Things have been going

rather well, with only an occaisional bump, or two.

I got the second version

Impi last week, but didn't have opportunity to use it, until Tuesday night. This stuff smells fantastic. Much

better than the first batch. I don't know why it is being re-engineered, but I hope Bruce plans on keeping

"Unscented" (or rather Herbal Afro-desiac scented) release #2 around. Release #1 was okay, but this is great. I

don't think it needs any cover.

Anyway, I was supposed to be over to Eve's

for just a few quick minutes to pick some items up. I had two generous dabs of WAGG (one on each side of the neck),

and two drops of A314 (one on each ear), and one & a half sprays of Impi #2 applied straight at my closed mouth &

nose (the first spray out of the bottle was rather anemic, so it counts for half). She needed help moving some

furniture, and got a good whiff of this combo. She really seemed to relax, and open up. Next she needed help with

another project, so while I was out getting some work clothes from my car, I applied another full spray of Impi #2

straight on. Things progressed well through the project, and I set up a dinner date for the weekend. Definitely good

body language through out the evening. When I went to leave, it was like she was trying to find ways to stall my

departure. These discussions got somewhat personal, and added at least another half hour. I left anyway.

Wednesday I got a rather unexpected call late in the evening to discuss something that we have

in disagreement. This lasted rather pleasantly for a disagreement, until her cell phone batteries went dead.

Thursday she called me at work (while she was driving to work), and then again while out to lunch to "disagree" some

more, and she has thrown in some emails through the day.

This is highly unusual.

There were two

emails late Thursday that have nothing to do with the disagreement, but are looking for ways to expand time, and

endeavor together.

It's not even the weekend yet.

I

really credit the use of insanely high aNone (Edge + Impi + NPA + some Chikara) awhile back in the presence of A314,

and SoE or WAGG for having turned this relation around. I DO NOT recommend doing this, unless the relation you have

is just going down the tubes anyway, and you no longer care. Of course that is all in the presence of remaining

unflustered, persistent, and appropriately attentive, even in disagreement. No wimpy, begging dialogue here.

These levels of Impi #2 are not that high, but along with A314 & WAGG seem to

be getting outstanding attitude changes, even beyond the effects of the Killer aNone OD's.

Watcher
11-17-2005, 09:35 PM
well i continue to use the a314 -

as stated its best used in combination with other products alter ego and NPA are proving good products to mix with

it