PDA

View Full Version : BATTLE of the unscented

DUKE3100
10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Which

unscented pheromones have the strongest and hardest to cover scents? My guess is

NPA-

hardest
Edge
Chikara
Soe-easiest

Anyone know if I am right or have an opinion at least?

jollysnowdevil
10-07-2005, 10:35 PM
you would have to include

PI high on your list. none of them are hard for me to cover as i can't smell the none anyway. what they smell like

to others around me i don't know. never got any sign of smelling like ass so i guess im covering them fine.

Gegogi
10-07-2005, 11:41 PM
EW is by far the most difficult.

TE and NPA pale before it.

DUKE3100
10-09-2005, 08:19 AM
Is chikara unscented as

effective as Chikara? Is it easy to cover? Is it easier than Soe to cover? Givin serious thought to a Chikara and

Npa combo with a dash of A1 as my next purchase and experiment in my never ending effort to top my current combo

kuraykillua
10-09-2005, 01:55 PM
There's almost no smell to

chikara unscented... it's really easy to cover... there is a musky smell to it tho...
Chikara doesn't work for

me, since I'm asian and I need more 'none based pheros, but I believe scented and unscented have the same

effect.
Does anyone agree that chikara scented smells like soap?
-k

DUKE3100
10-09-2005, 02:06 PM
There's

almost no smell to chikara unscented... it's really easy to cover... there is a musky smell to it

tho...

So......thanks for the help....but....ummm....is the musky smell something that is hard to

cover? Harder than SOE....or something that wont mix well with a cologne? I want to try to find out if I am better

off with unscented or scented CHikara....and since I want to throw in a tad of NPA and some A1....and since I am not

crazy about the flowery smell of Chikara.....I am hopin that Chikara unscented is not nearly as smelly as Soe

unscented....am I right to assume that Chikara smells a bit stronger unscented than Soe unscented?

kuraykillua
10-09-2005, 03:25 PM
That... I'm not too sure, I

haven't used SOE yet, I've only been using 'mones for a few weeks, but chikara unscented's smell is very easy to

cover... usually 1 spray of any cologne can cover it.
-k