PDA

View Full Version : Chikara Impressions

DUKE3100
10-07-2005, 07:45 AM
Heres my take-

Chikara has the most reactions over all....even more so than Ae....but where Ae is very sexual and talkative

Chikara is bizzare and all over the place. I either have a whole room of girls checkin me out or I have them wanting

to cook or calling me hun or generally treating me like I am their kid and worryin about me and stuff....Thats not

sexual if you ask me....any thoughts? I would love to get a womans opinion on this...I intimidate some women and

seem to produce a good amount of none on my own. However CHikara seems to softeN my image too much...I dont want to

come across soft.

Tiger4
10-07-2005, 09:00 AM
It definately gets you noticed.

One thing about Chikara is that I've never had a woman give me an attitude with it on. If they do give me an

attitude at first, they quickly change their tone and act really nice as if they'd do anything for me.

Even a

small amount of Chikara makes girls and women want to linger around me for no particular reason.

surfs_up
10-07-2005, 09:05 AM
compared and contrasted with known pure pheromones... my modus opeandi was to pretty much saturate a

Levis jean jacket with Chikara and wear it in the EU and UK, travelling with my sometimes girlfriend... it put her

in a marvellous head space and the result stayed strong throughout the trip. We were unusually at ease and friendly

with each other. Categorize as mellow-potent. Many others seemed to be made to feel much more social.... some things

that happened were just too hilarious, like passing through immigration at Gatwick and the inspector suddenly wanted

to have a conversation about my family, not like an official thing, but was I going to see them, wouldn't they feel

bad if I didn't give them a call ?... then he cracked up laughing... or I checked into a hotel and there was the

most stunning green eyed Russian goddess, o whew was she fine, and she practically dove for the room key and

insisted that she would personally show me the room.... and hey, i'm an ugly old fella now, pot belly, dark circles

around my eyes, not studmuffin material by a long shot... and when we got up there she kept asking me if there was

anything else I needed and almost wouldn't leave the room as she stared at the bed... as tempting as it was I

thought no way, this girl is too young, too sensitive, she's a big sweetheart and there's no way i'd mess with

her like that so I gently eased her out the door and I hope she thinks I'm a gentleman now... other folks we had

some wine with became very giddy and almost hypersocial... but mind you, there was almost a full atomizer of Chikara

soaked into that jacket by the end of a ten day trip... cabbies would start talking up a storm, there was a real

macho huge motha of a brit dude at the hotel, sorta a doorman bouncer bizarro character in a top hat, he did wax

strange and threatened like he was pissed off that I wasn't intimidated by him, he needs therapy anyway, some

really sexy fine black chick with a lovely london lilt served me breakfast and she was firing velvety vibes my way

too... too damn bad it wouldn't speed up the damn lines at the f*cked up Heathrow and Gatwick immigration and

passport control lanes because they REALLY, REALLY suck bigtime...

jollysnowdevil
10-07-2005, 10:11 AM
for the record how much

chikara did you soak your jacket in?

surfs_up
10-07-2005, 10:38 AM
and in

hot weather, outdoors a lot, so there was loss by evaporation, about 7/8 of a spray vial...

surfs_up
10-07-2005, 10:41 AM
the

trip lasted ten days, I think I started squirting the jacket on the day after I got there, and stopped 2 days

before i boarded the planne back to the usa, although I did spreay dinner jackets when we went to expensive

restaurants... and yes, friends, London has some awesomely expensive restaurants... where I witnessed ummmm....

interesting behaviors at the nearby tables too....

DUKE3100
10-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Your hits are very consistant

with what I have found....not as overtly sexual though....which is my problem with Chikara....but its nice to know

that it has that potential and that for some it does turn them on....seems like it gives me too soft of an image

which either helps me (but if it helps I fear it may be in a non-sexual way) or makes me confusing....hmmmm I need

more input from others....

Icehawk
10-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Whats the problem than. Add some

NPA or TE or AE or Impi or Perception. Or mix em all into the perfect manwhore combo :) All work rather well in

their own way. Toghether with C7, any above would make a good mix. Spray and match away.

DUKE3100
10-07-2005, 11:40 AM
"Add some NPA "

Have you

ever mixed NPA with Chikara? Does Chikara cover NPA?? What were your ratio's?

Gegogi
10-07-2005, 11:59 AM
I used to mix Chikara and NPA.

Works jim-dandy although the Chikara scent fades faster than the NPA. I mixed it 4:1 (Chikara to NPA). However, NPA

by itself works just as well for me. I've found SOE and NPA to be the ultimate mix for social and romance. Plus you

can cover with a nicer scent.

DUKE3100
10-07-2005, 12:47 PM
"I've found SOE and NPA to be

the ultimate mix for social and romance."

I have had huge problems covering Npa and finding a level that gets the

attention Ae does without being very self conscious of the smell. I am struggling with NPA!!

I even tried

Burberry and while i like the smell by itself I dont like it mixed with NPA as much and the NPA seems to really

smell bad to me. I wont give up though....next I am going to try putting it on and spraying over to find my ratio or

getting unscented edge if the smell is less potent. Does anyone know if unscented edge is not as strong as npa?

Gegogi
10-07-2005, 12:53 PM
TE smells about the same as NPA.

You have to use more as it's diluted, so the fresh BO smell is still there. I find spraying Weekend over it covers

it well. I can only smell NPA or TE a few hours after dry-down (when the cologne fades), and only if I stick my nose

directly on the spot. I don't think you have anything to worry about just as long as you cover it.

DUKE3100
10-07-2005, 01:13 PM
"I find spraying Weekend over

it covers it well."

I mixed at like 6 or 7 to 1....are you saying to hit a spray on top of the mix or to take

and dab some NPA without mixing and then take a couple hits of burberry?

Gegogi
10-07-2005, 02:28 PM
I do it both ways depending on my

mood. Sometimes both in the same day (when I refresh later in the day).

gfunk
10-10-2005, 03:29 PM
I spice up Chikara with PI, A1 and

A314, this really makes things more sexy! I've also tried to use NPA instead of PI in this combo, and it certainly

has proven great as well!

In my opinion I get better hits with Chikara alone than with AE alone.

:drunk:

DUKE3100
10-11-2005, 07:24 AM
"In my opinion I get better

hits with Chikara alone than with AE alone."

Are you touchy with mones? Do you think that just Chikara and A1

and a dash of NPA would be a good combo?

gfunk
10-11-2005, 08:18 AM
Are you touchy

with mones? -> Nope.. Seems I have a pretty high treshold for how much I can wear.

I do get quite good

results with AE, they're consistent and it can be a good help in closing the deal. To me Chikara seems to speed up

this process and also bring up some more wild reactions along the way, basically just plain better overall me

thinks! Of course when I add other ingredients it gets even better! I'm stilll in search for the ideal combo and

ratios. (Who aren't?) ;)

C7, A1+Npa sounds like an interesting idea indeed! :thumbsup:

If I were to try this

then I'd try to start at higher doses as I know that this usually works best for me. Thus 2 drops of NPA, then 2

drops of A1 covered by 3 sprays of Chikara would be a guess for the first try. As always, you would have to try it

yourself, for all I know you might only attract bees and senior citizens with craving for raincoats and hairy

legs...:smite::rofl:

DUKE3100
10-11-2005, 09:57 AM
->
As always,

you would have to try it yourself, for all I know you might only attract bees and senior citizens with craving for

raincoats and hairy legs...:smite::rofl:

No it wont attract this sort of reaction....I already found the

combo for that....wont be combining them again....thats for sure!:LOL: