PDA

View Full Version : Gel Chikara vs Spray and other ramblings

DUKE3100
10-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Ok heres the deal.... I have tried the Chikara gel packs and did not necessarily see the kind of

responce I did with Ae but It was the second best as far as reactions. I got a lot of attention at times and it did

not seem to be offensive to the guys at all. Guys and girls were both respectful and friendly. At the time I

dismissed it because I wanted the extra sexual tension and the smell was too fruity for me....heres my

question....With the spray does it smell like the gel....and also.....since the consentration per spray is higher I

wonder if it would be more effective than the gel? Any thoughts? Any difference experienced?
I think I have found

what is close to my winning combo but I cant help but feel as if my body chemistry may be perfect for a more

powerful Chikara because I seem to easily OD on none.... and if the spray is more consentrated than the gel (which

it is according to the library) than the extra mones may be the difference. I have not test drove NPA and SOE in the

clubs yet....at work I get respect but not the sexual tension that Ae gives for some reason...which is kind of weird

because Ae has less none right? Maybe its because I make a weak mix because I have not found a cologne that can

cover the smell yet....

jollysnowdevil
10-06-2005, 03:11 PM
from my experience ae has

more none than chikara. chikara bottles of course have more mones than the gel packs as it is intended to have many

many more doses. 1 spray may not be more effective than the gel if you aply the right amount of the gel you'll get

the same dose as the spray.

ae has less none then npa drop for drop i believe. i know im finding npa/soe mix

takes a lot of patience to get it just right. for me just a fraction (of a drop npa) more than i need can sway the

results drastically when compared to ae. it sounds to me like you have the ae dose nailed just right to get the

sexual tension you desire at work but still need to tweak the npa more to get the same results. also for me

different none products work differently on the same person. PI with one woman works well but npa applied to the

same strength of the PI does not get the same reactions from the same woman.

DUKE3100
10-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Sooo....The consensus on the

board is that the spray is not more consentrated with mones per spray then the gel? Cause in the library stats it

seems to differ from that point of view if you do the math. Is there anyone who has tried both and had more success

with one of them?

CptKipling
10-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Sooo....The

consensus on the board is that the spray is not more consentrated with mones per spray then the gel? Cause in the

library stats it seems to differ from that point of view if you do the math. Is there anyone who has tried both and

had more success with one of them?

That's not what he said, he said you can get the same pheromone dose

as 1 spray of Chikara if you apply more volume of gel.

How much gel how you been applying?

DUKE3100
10-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Well the library info is

different if you do the math. I put around 1/4 a gel pack. Anyway does anyone have unscented Chikara...and is it as

hard to cover as unscented SOE?

CptKipling
10-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Ah I see.

The problem is

that the volume is stated to be 10 ml, but that is obviously wrong. The concentration is listed above the volume.