PDA

View Full Version : another AE/m success story

koolking1
10-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Sue and I

had another couple over this past Saturday night and we did wind up in bed with them. The other woman is about 48,

5'10", and 120 pounds - on the skinny side for sure. Just before they came over I took a shower and then applied

approx 6 drops of AE/m on my chest, groin, and lower neck areas. I then got clothed so not much scent was readily

apparent. Although this woman is also strongly bisexual as is Sue she more or less went for me instead of Sue

(wanting her to be with Sue later on, I really had to suggest rather strongly that she make a move towards her). We

hadn't been going at it for more than a few seconds when she stopped and sat up, wanting to talk with me. She just

looked at me and said "you really have been with a lot of women, haven't you?". I replied to her in the

affirmative. Well, that AE is potent stuff. I had done absolutely nothing except to be there. She deduced soley

on the scent.

chicago
10-05-2005, 02:53 PM
ae/m works great for me , 3-5

drops and woman go into a trance.
________
Buy no2 vaporizer (http://no2vaporizer.net)

jollysnowdevil
10-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Sue and

I had another couple over this past Saturday night and we did wind up in bed with them. The other woman is

about 48, 5'10", and 120 pounds - on the skinny side for sure. Just before they came over I took a shower and then

applied approx 6 drops of AE/m on my chest, groin, and lower neck areas. I then got clothed so not much scent was

readily apparent. Although this woman is also strongly bisexual as is Sue she more or less went for me instead of

Sue (wanting her to be with Sue later on, I really had to suggest rather strongly that she make a move towards her).

We hadn't been going at it for more than a few seconds when she stopped and sat up, wanting to talk with me. She

just looked at me and said "you really have been with a lot of women, haven't you?". I replied to her in the

affirmative. Well, that AE is potent stuff. I had done absolutely nothing except to be there. She deduced soley on

the scent.

nice very nice... hopefully the male from the other couple didnt want to jump your bones

either. with any luck he was shrivelled up hiding in the corner from the extra -none. this is assuming the other

couple was male/female ... if it was a female/female couple you had over than :box:

i never used the drop form

of ae but usually at least 1/2 to a full gell gets me great results. i must admit i only use the gel form from my

samples on rare occasion to switch it up a bit. i just prefer more manly scents.

koolking1
10-06-2005, 01:22 PM
whoa, a female

couple, we would have had to keep them here a while longer!! It was a standard male/female couple. The other guy

didn't seem to notice the ae/m, but then again, I was pretty busy.

jollysnowdevil
10-06-2005, 05:11 PM
whoa, a

female couple, we would have had to keep them here a while longer!! It was a standard male/female couple. The other

guy didn't seem to notice the ae/m, but then again, I was pretty busy.

a female couple and i would have

dropped from dehydration.

platinumfox
10-07-2005, 04:08 AM
Sue and I

had another couple over this past Saturday night and we did wind up in bed with them. The other woman is about 48,

5'10", and 120 pounds - on the skinny side for sure. Just before they came over I took a shower and then applied

approx 6 drops of AE/m on my chest, groin, and lower neck areas. I then got clothed so not much scent was readily

apparent. Although this woman is also strongly bisexual as is Sue she more or less went for me instead of Sue

(wanting her to be with Sue later on, I really had to suggest rather strongly that she make a move towards her). We

hadn't been going at it for more than a few seconds when she stopped and sat up, wanting to talk with me. She just

looked at me and said "you really have been with a lot of women, haven't you?". I replied to her in the

affirmative. Well, that AE is potent stuff. I had done absolutely nothing except to be there. She deduced soley

on the scent.Sounds like you didnt need the mones you were "getting some " anyway.

DUKE3100
10-07-2005, 09:58 AM
Ae has treated me well too.

Unfortunately I am greedy and continue to spend money trying to find something even better.

Watcher
10-08-2005, 02:17 AM
ah well might i suggest duke

mixing other stufff (seperate app) with AE

a314 does a great job 2-5 drops of AE and 2 drops of a314 is an

absolute winner.

NPA also goes well with AE. SOE doesnt so much unles used with NPA or a314 but yeah keep

looking but sometimes what works is always a good backup